SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

On 1/22/2020 at 4:08 AM, tznvlw said:

It's esp, not esm from record flags for the Slave way Manor mod, so the file name should be Slavewaymanor.esp.  you can re-save it to form44 with CK.

I could have sworn it was an ESM, but I was pretty tired when I looked at it, so it could be an ESPN for all can remember lol

8 hours ago, DrHuge said:

If your High Heels is working for your Skyrim se 1.5.97 buid plz tell me what you are useing.

I cant stand to see my feet in the ground.

My build is: 1.5.97

UNP Remastered BHUNP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126

cbp  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13207

CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

hdtSSEFramework_1_5_97(aers)

hdtSSEFWHHhysics V1.5.97

hdtSSEHH_1_5_97

hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_97<-----Have this Disable for some reason game wont take it.

Body=BHUNP 3BBB Advanced

Like Stiffon said, hdtSSE HH is no longer officially maintained. I think there is a .dll for 1.5.97 floating around out there, but I wouldn't count on it working right. Racemenu HH is now the only real game in town (and it's The Right Way).

That said, if the mod you want to use requires hdtSSE HH then installing Racemenu HH won't make that mod work. In such cases, you would need to ask the mod author to update their mod to use Racemenu HH instead. Or use a different mod.

9 hours ago, SlitherHence said:

Like Stiffon said, hdtSSE HH is no longer officially maintained. I think there is a .dll for 1.5.97 floating around out there, but I wouldn't count on it working right. Racemenu HH is now the only real game in town (and it's The Right Way).

That said, if the mod you want to use requires hdtSSE HH then installing Racemenu HH won't make that mod work. In such cases, you would need to ask the mod author to update their mod to use Racemenu HH instead. Or use a different mod.

Ok thx

2 hours ago, DrHuge said:

Ok thx

It's actually relatively simple to change a mod that supports hdt HH to racemenu, all that needs to be done is to delete any reference to the hdtHH spell from the armor record in xedit for the shoe in question, then clean masters   to remove the hdt HH requirement.  Racemenu will read the HH offset in the Nif and adjust accordingly.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:50 AM, asebw said:

According to the mod page, release redux is supposed to be fully compatible with SE, so it shouldn't need converting.

Accordingly yes, in practice nope, tried all variations even the ones in bluefrogs thread i recall and no dice

The original thread has discussion where people who did their own conversions apparently got it working

On 1/23/2020 at 6:14 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

It was posted here that Get Stripped works* when converted. I converted it with CAO and the MCM works but there are no strippers in WR or Riften, tried it twice on 2 new characters. I mentioned in the original thread it wasn't working and someone posted their conversion which they said works but I still can't get it to work. Maybe a conflict on my end. 

* The original was really buggy and unfinished so the conversion will also be buggy and unfinished if you get it working.

Oh Imma give this a swing!

Edit: Didn't work for me either, bummer.

37 minutes ago, anonymous88 said:

If i'm not mistaken that only for NPC, i want one for the Player Char.

As a rule, anything that alters npc bodies also alters player bodies. After all, npcs and player characters use the same base bodies. It takes a fair amount of effort to affect the body mesh/texture of one member of a race without affecting the bodies of all other members of that race and comes with quite a lot of drawbacks.

18 minutes ago, anonymous88 said:

If i'm not mistaken that only for NPC, i want one for the Player Char.

It works in female player characters too, maybe the color isn't applied according to the hair as it does in NPCs? But I do recall seeing the settings to change the model used and set color.

Edit: nope, it works as well for player characters. You can change the model and the color used in the MCM, even the automatic color to match hair works.

Just now, Pakman53 said:

I don't know how to use this...

I'm retarded when it comes to converting mods and programming

It's not programming.  Read the mod description and follow the directions.  The mod page even has a video...

On 1/9/2020 at 12:58 AM, onen said:

Here you go.AreYouThereSE_1_5_97.dll

and the source code because finding skse64 plugin sample code is next to impossible.  It is the original authors LE version with several functions I had to add to make it work.

AreYouThereSE_1_5_97 source.zip 13.85 kB · 22 downloads

Thanks for this. However I'm still crashing with this new DLL (using the latest SSE and SKSE64). Anyone else managed to get this to work?

On 1/22/2020 at 8:14 PM, Duncan Idaho said:

It was posted here that Get Stripped works* when converted. I converted it with CAO and the MCM works but there are no strippers in WR or Riften, tried it twice on 2 new characters. I mentioned in the original thread it wasn't working and someone posted their conversion which they said works but I still can't get it to work. Maybe a conflict on my end. 

* The original was really buggy and unfinished so the conversion will also be buggy and unfinished if you get it working.

A Cathedral Assets Optimizer converted "Get Stripped Again" works fine in my testing.  No need to change the ESP to be form 44 (for any LE mod in SE).  The SE game engine supports form versions from 15 up to 44.  As evidence that form 44 isn't required for SE, I submit the main Skyrim SE ESM's (all of them)...none are a uniform 44 throughout.

Edit:  I've attached the converted assets (meshes, textures, animations, facegen).  Install the original, then overwrite with this.

GetStripped_v2.1_SE_Assets.7z

8 hours ago, AWHA said:

Thanks for this. However I'm still crashing with this new DLL (using the latest SSE and SKSE64). Anyone else managed to get this to work?

check your skse64.log to see if it loaded correctly.  skse64.log is located in My Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE

I did test it to be working(summoned a few NPC's to me) with 1.5.97 and with a small number of mods, around 95 plugins that I use to test mods and armor.

Does it crash on load or when your using it?  If when using it, at what spot?

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you may want to change that to "Buggy", according to many complaints the included edited copy of Creature Framework is not working right in SSE.

for whatever reason the dicks are not staying applied.

Confirming that the 12.01 LE plugin files appear to be working correctly for me in SSE.  I do see occasional swap failures occur, both undressing/redressing of the creature (draugr last time I saw any issue), but not a failure to stay swapped during the course of the animation.  Otherwise seems to work fine.  Also using the latest ABC.  I'm heavily modded, so my issues could solely be overloaded Papyrus.  Also still running 1.5.80/2.0.16.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you may want to change that to "Buggy", according to many complaints the included edited copy of Creature Framework is not working right in SSE.

for whatever reason the dicks are not staying applied.

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Confirming that the 12.01 LE plugin files appear to be working correctly for me in SSE.  I do see occasional swap failures occur, both undressing/redressing of the creature (draugr last time I saw any issue), but not a failure to stay swapped during the course of the animation.  Otherwise seems to work fine.  Also using the latest ABC.  I'm heavily modded, so my issues could solely be overloaded Papyrus.  Also still running 1.5.80/2.0.16.

I also didn't have any problems so far. Maybe some ppl run into problems because they use too many mods doing the same thing at the same time?

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I also didn't have any problems so far. Maybe some ppl run into problems because they use too many mods doing the same thing at the same time?

if that was the case then us SLE users should be encountering it a lot as well, my SLE is fucked up but it's still able to run CF perfectly fine:

Papyrus.0.log

(i have not started a new game since 2014)

so i don't understand how such a high number of SSE users are having this problem.

11 hours ago, onen said:

check your skse64.log to see if it loaded correctly.  skse64.log is located in My Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE

I did test it to be working(summoned a few NPC's to me) with 1.5.97 and with a small number of mods, around 95 plugins that I use to test mods and armor.

Does it crash on load or when your using it?  If when using it, at what spot?

It crashes before I even get to the main menu. Just to confirm, I'm supposed to rename this so that it replaces the original DLL right?