SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Hello!

It looks like the user Fish0 has compiled an SSE-compatible version of Lupine00's fantastic Sexlab Disparity mod.

I've combined the SSE-modified files with the base mod and shared them here:

May be worth putting Sexlab Disparity under the "Convertible" section for now until Lupine00 makes their own official SSE version - which I understand may potentially coincide with the release of version 15.

On 1/8/2020 at 1:16 AM, full_inu said:

Because help is not obligated here. Why should I bother someone, if everything works for them?

btw I will send example files, after I will be able to reproduce problem, but not here. Probably I will create standalone topic.

well, no files = zero help...so go figure, right?  You can PM the files to me if nothing else.

Content Consumer's Alternate Starts is working for me so far. I can't test every option because I don't have all the dependencies but the ones I have tested work without a hitch. Mentioned because it's still marked as Questionable.

Get Stripped Again is not working for me. The MCM option that teleports you to a cabin works but I've never found any strippers in WR or Riften, or maybe I misunderstand how the mod works. I know the original was really buggy so not unexpected.

23 minutes ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Content Consumer's Alternate Starts is working for me so far. I can't test every option because I don't have all the dependencies but the ones I have tested work without a hitch. Mentioned because it's still marked as Questionable.

Get Stripped Again is not working for me. The MCM option that teleports you to a cabin works but I've never found any strippers in WR or Riften, or maybe I misunderstand how the mod works. I know the original was really buggy so not unexpected.

I can confirm the CCAS mod works to the extent that I've tried (also don't have 100% of the optional components).

Not sure about the cabin teleport option, as I'm no longer using Get Stripped Again, but the gist of it is for the player to be randomly stripped of their clothing while walking around in town.  In this context, the "stripper" is the NPCs taking your clothing...which worked when I used it in SE.

PS:  Going to reinstall GSA, as I'm in a playthru where it fits the tone of my current mods better than my previous use of it.

8 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

I can confirm the CCAS mod works to the extent that I've tried (also don't have 100% of the optional components).

Not sure about the cabin teleport option, as I'm no longer using Get Stripped Again, but the gist of it is for the player to be randomly stripped of their clothing while walking around in town.  In this context, the "stripper" is the NPCs taking your clothing...which worked when I used it in SE.

PS:  Going to reinstall GSA, as I'm in a playthru where it fits the tone of my current mods better than my previous use of it.

If it works for you let me know. I ran it through CAO for the animations, textures, and meshes, nothing else.

1 minute ago, Duncan Idaho said:

If it works for you let me know. I ran it through CAO for the animations, textures, and meshes, nothing else.

I'm finding CAO is unreliable for meshes, but fine for all else.  It seems to either miss something or doesn't do the correct thing (default settings).  I've begun to use NIF Optimizer on default settings for those separately, and I don't even bother to convert facegen any longer...I re-export those via CK.  I kept finding broken head meshes.  Didn't cause me CTD, but the geometry seemed to explode in all directions on screen when it happened.

3 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

My conversion seems to work OK so far.  Got stripped in Whiterun after I enabled "Ignore Devices".  I'm using Sexlab Survival with the license system enabled, so you end up wearing a cursed collar to block magic.  By default the events are blocked while you're wearing devices because some/many of the animations distort when wearing the more restrictive DD items.  The animations are still distorted at the joints...bends strangely.

Maybe it should be commented next to the Werewolves mod that only an outdated version (3.4) has been converted and that a newer non-SE version includes Sexlab Werewolves (now they are merged) which by itself is pending conversion

On 11/30/2019 at 1:09 PM, Erundil said:

I already gave 1 guy the permission to convert my Werewolves to SSE. And he did.

After that I merged my Werewolves with SexLab Werewolves, so now it has scripts and MCM and shit - if anyone's willing to try and convert it, he's welcome to ask permission and I can't imagine a reason not to give it.

Do you wanna try? Feel free.

Oh, but I didn't answer your question "why didn't anybody convert it yet". I would guess it's because no one was interested in converting it so far.

At least among people who actually can do it.

19 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

This is great I was berated by a modder for asking about this a few days ago. Seems to have thought it was impossible. Here is to egg on face. Thanks for pointing this out.

Well, in all fairness, until aers got his hands on the HDT SMP source code, it was impossible. That was actually to correct answer at the time. It needed some sort of change in the HDT SMP code before it became possible. This was all developed literally this week - very fast work.

Oh, but I didn't answer your question "why didn't anybody convert it yet". I would guess it's because no one was interested in converting it so far.

At least among people who actually can do it.

that or they are using "sexlab werewolves redux" instead, there's no meshes in that one so there's nothing to port.

27 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that or they are using "sexlab werewolves redux" instead, there's no meshes in that one so there's nothing to port.

Ooh, then should that be added to the list? I didn't know about that one. Do you have a link?

EDIT:
I think I found it

40 minutes ago, LizarD_Girar said:

Ooh, then should that be added to the list?

hard to say, it's still not a "official mod" yet, blaze posted this edit of the original mod in 2018 and never gave it a page of it's own:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/page/53/?tab=comments#comment-2160112

and then i recently edited his edit:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/page/69/?tab=comments#comment-2838024

(still can't get the "TargetRaceKey" idea to work so "1.2A" is the newest one that works)

the edited version is just a esp with a few script files, so (as far as i know) it should work in SLE as is.

So, i tried to port ''private needs'' following the guide that has been posted pages ago, but now skse won't launch if i enable the port...
here's the steps i followed:

1) With Cathedral's tools, i optimized meshes and animations

2) I downloaded strotis outdoor from nexus and optimized its niffs as well

3) I put zaz animations.esm and private needs.esp into my Skyrim SE/Data folder, then i loaded up CK and set private needs as active plugin. There were a lot of warnings. Then i saved the plugin.
4) 7Zipped the files and installed with MO2

3 hours ago, GSungazer said:

Maybe it should be commented next to the Werewolves mod that only an outdated version (3.4) has been converted and that a newer non-SE version includes Sexlab Werewolves (now they are merged) which by itself is pending conversion

I'm pretty sure the name is self-explanatory.

• Werewolves v3.4 - means the Werewolves mod

• (SexLab) Werewolves 4.0 means the SexLab variant is in it, as suggested by the "(SexLab)".

Of course I could further dumb it down for people and write a long description, but I think smart people will figure it out as it is, and dumb people won't read the description anyway.

Also, (SexLab) Werewolves is not "pending conversion". "Pending" suggests the conversion is planned and currently waits to be done. As for now, it's not planned at all.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:41 AM, 4nk8r said:

yeah, sorry.  Upon closer investigation the LE bundled version was completely removed.   You can buy it legitimately from Humble Bundle, but you can buy cd keys from other 3rd party vendors for much less.

I bought my LE CD on Amazon for like $15