[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Hmm "MilkModNEW" config milkpoll is not working i think. In via console i typed "set milkpoll to 1" and wait but there's not gigantic fill up. :D

Everytime you change milkpoll (and only milkpoll) you have to Disable -> Enable to make it take effect.

I maked DM and TBBP mesh. But TBBP must 1stperson bone not TBBP meshes. So used CK tool after that ESP size has decreased. I'm afraid bug will happen. It's more good zax's modify.

Woot, awesome! Not sure what exactly you are talking about, but im guessing that you mean 1st person 'mesh' had to be relinked in editor to non-TBBP mesh since, 1st person skeleton is different from, lets say, XPMS?

I'm wondering if the slider for maximum default size can be increased. 1.0 is way too small. Could you raise the slider max to 4 or 5 please? Because I like my tits big and I want em to get bigger! :D

Believe me I would love to make them even bigger if I could. But the method they are scaled with makes them too deformed and ugly at higher scales, so I made 1.0 = biggest decently looking ones. But you can always set them bigger via console.

then again maybe it's just my system can't handle the awesomeness of this mod and won't read the scripts right every poll. Either way I like the mod and want to see it grow.

Must be awesomeness of your system then. :) Mine was reading every poll. Could someone confirm it doesnt always update?

I know it's ugly on some bodies but Manga body doesn't deform very much when they are huge, which is why I want this. And I can make my characters boobs fill the entire screen with Race Mod if I wanted to. My characters boobs are set from 2 - 4, depending on my mood.

Honestly I have no idea how to use this mod. It doesn't really do anything when I use it. I just don't understand the instructions at all. :(

What exactly you dont understand? Serious question - just tell where are you stuck.

Well I set everything up in the menu and then when I go to the milk thing (behind the whiterun anvil) she sits down, it says my character is now the milk maid, then she sits there until I press something, then stands up and it says keep milk, sell or never mind (all of which do nothing). And that's all that happens.

I see what the problem is, you're impatient and you don't read.

When you set everything up in the MCM, you set how fast each stage of your milk production increases, 30 seconds or whatever. Then you sit to activate. If you don't wait for your milk to gather and your breasts to grow then you don't get any milk.

Sit in the chair and then walk off. Periodically you will get text updates that your breasts are filling slowly with milk until you can't stand it any more. Then come back and get milked.

If its possible like oblivion lovers than more funny algoritm that fully(or bigger 7 poll) charged milk player(or follower) take sucking(!!) attack in city by male or children npc. :D

NPC picksucking(!) milk player, maid. :)

Good idea. :)

Or at least followers milking player and other way.

But that would require

1) new animation

2) anim sync  which I have no idea about (yet)

3) AI package

From what i have been playing of this mod it`s really good only bug i have encountered so far (only played 3 hours) is only if i use (set boobbase to)"anything higher than 1" it ctd`s but that`s not really a problem.And i`m not sure if the proc thing is working correctly it seems to be way more than 30 seconds and if i go through a loading screen my breasts reset until next poll.Everything else seems fine.

This mod has a lot of potential. I wonder if it would be possible at some point to have milk actually squirting out of your characters nipples, the bigger they get the more that squirts out. If Oblivion can do it I see no reason why Skyrim couldn't do it better. I hope a milk / sperm mesh gets made eventually (as opposed to a texture) and I imagine it will. Like I said I look forward to the possibilities for this mod, and other sex mods in the future.

Breast size isn't changing at all for me, my pc started at 0.6, I'm using just basic CBBE also perfect skel and MCM.. 

Basic CBBE won't do it. You need to get the TBBP_mainfile v1.01 by Dragonfly. Search for that on this forum. Don't uninstall the CBBE, just install the TBBP over it. That will give you bounce physics and the increased breast size. It took me a while to figure it out.

can the text that appears in the upper left side of the Monitor remain a little bit longer?

... because I can`t read the "news" to the end.

As far as I know its hardcoded. If I call many messages at once, (for example with milkpoll = 1) it will disapear and spam you much faster. But normal display time is hardcoded I think.

I maked DM and TBBP mesh. But TBBP must 1stperson bone not TBBP meshes. So used CK tool after that ESP size has decreased. I'm afraid bug will happen. It's more good zax's modify.

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-04-06 17-59-13-71.jpg attachicon.gifTESV 2013-04-06 17-59-22-86.jpg

Here is my mesh, 1st mesh. Sorry about bother you. :)

attachicon.gifmanga.7z

Hey, you converted milkcuirass_0.nif  x2 (which is minimum weight), Could you convert milkcuirass_1.nif for max weight too? So I could add it in new version.

@Kwenkwang, notifications are based on milkpoll value, yes.

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-04-06 17-59-13-71.jpg attachicon.gifTESV 2013-04-06 17-59-22-86.jpg

Here is my mesh, 1st mesh. Sorry about bother you. :)

attachicon.gifmanga.7z

Hey, you converted milkcuirass_0.nif  x2 (which is minimum weight), Could you convert milkcuirass_1.nif for max weight too? So I could add it in new version.

@Kwenkwang, notifications are based on milkpoll value, yes.

I maked same size breast, body to min & max by bodyslider. Almost foot and hand will comportable with normal cbbe body. :)

If need diffrent max breast size than give me mesh. I will make that to happy lactation.

I can make only armor to fit body. New texture, motion is out of my ability. :D

Archived