[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Hrm,

I kind of want to continue and revamp the economy system.  I'll probably put a hold on doing too much though, since I have absolutely no idea how many people are working on this mod, and on what parts.

Currently having speech and perks affect milk prices, and match closer with the price of the milk you keep (it doesn't make sense that you can sell your milk for 500g while keeping the milk depreciates the price to 50g in actual bottles).  I think I'm currently erring on the side of conservative money gains since the original was kind of ridiculous.

Going to add more market like systems when I get the chance, but as I said, don't want to get too far ahead of myself and me and other modders are working on the exact same spots or worse, against each other.

In this newest release where you tweaked th ehell out of the potions, did you happen to include the 'milking cuiress' yet or not? I recall it mentioend a  bunch of posts back but wasn't sure if it was going to be incorporated where you sit on the throne, it auto-equips the cuiress while milked, then unequps it when standing.

The potion test branch that I offered up uses daedrasp's manga body milk cuirass.  If you are already using Manga Body, 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-armor-and-clothes-for-manga-body/

then it should work out fine.  This will also put your original armor back up.

** and if it ain't, something's bugged, so let me know

Hey just wanted to pop in and say it worked, and seems to work great. I'll let you know if I get weird bugs, but the time I tried it everything seemed ok.

One thing thatd be kool is if someone could create 'udder cream' to speed along the healing process on the nipples. Kind of annoying ot have full breasts and not be able to use the machine because of sore nipples.

But thats for down the road when you guys have the major stuff out of the way. :) And more of a 'wish' than an expectation.

Hey just wanted to pop in and say it worked, and seems to work great. I'll let you know if I get weird bugs, but the time I tried it everything seemed ok.

One thing thatd be kool is if someone could create 'udder cream' to speed along the healing process on the nipples. Kind of annoying ot have full breasts and not be able to use the machine because of sore nipples.

But thats for down the road when you guys have the major stuff out of the way. :) And more of a 'wish' than an expectation.

One issue I know of:

I'm pretty sure the potion race detection is faulty with followers (I didn't realize I was asking for only the player's race all the time).  But it's fixed locally and not exactly worth reuploading files over until I have more to share.

Takea88:

Go here to get zax's base modifications:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-community-open-project-lactationmilk-mod/page-10

* scroll down to post #194 (yes, it's rather hidden)

That works fine all on its own, but without the milk bottle variations.

Put mine on top of that, for the version (branch) with milk bottle and auto-equipping milking curiass.

You should probably remove or disable oli3d's milking cuirass mod - I think there's some conflicts (because models are in the same positions and might cause crashes if his tries to read mine modifications).

So I do not need milkingcuirass for you mod ? or how does it work?

At some point after being captured by a Spriggan (within at most 48 game hours), you will start to notice some changes.  Once your milk starts, you'll be able to feed the Spriggan, any place at all - but be warned, it leaves you very tired.  Plan ahead so that you can take a nap afterwards.

Thats an interesting idea, but does it work on player only? From what I checked in your code there isnt anything about NPC, but I guess SD is player only as well.

I kind of want to continue and revamp the economy system.  I'll probably put a hold on doing too much though, since I have absolutely no idea how many people are working on this mod, and on what parts.

None is working on economy. Economy in page10 version is f*ed up, it takes more money than it gives. :)

There was plans to make economy region based (Erond's idea), so to sell all followers milk in good price you would have to visit more cities.

But as I told, since Erond isnt giving the sign of life I have no idea whats going on and who is working on which parts.

Functions that were being worked on are Milking() and MilkCycle(), everything else is up for changes.

At some point after being captured by a Spriggan (within at most 48 game hours), you will start to notice some changes.  Once your milk starts, you'll be able to feed the Spriggan, any place at all - but be warned, it leaves you very tired.  Plan ahead so that you can take a nap afterwards.

Thats an interesting idea, but does it work on player only? From what I checked in your code there isnt anything about NPC, but I guess SD is player only as well.

Yes, that SD quest is player-only (and female-only, so I omit gender checks in places).  So there didn't seem to be much point in generalizing.

In theory, the 'check for spriggan armor' script could be attached to another ReferenceAlias, and the relevant keyword could be added to any armor to fool it (e.g. Nalim's original spriggan armor).  But then you'd need all the mechanics to trigger milking in an NPC, and a way to incorporate this into play, and it would snowball. 

One idea I have would be to add one of the animations from Zaz Animation Pack during the milking (though none are really ideal).  I didn't attempt that in this version, since it would have added a new ESM to the dependencies.

None is working on economy. Economy in page10 version is f*ed up, it takes more money than it gives. :)

There was plans to make economy region based (Erond's idea), so to sell all followers milk in good price you would have to visit more cities.

But as I told, since Erond isnt giving the sign of life I have no idea whats going on and who is working on which parts.

Functions that were being worked on are Milking() and MilkCycle(), everything else is up for changes.

I think I was going to go along the lines of region based as well based on reading all the previous posts.  I was contemplating adding a racial twist (region would demand nord milk specifically for example).  Is keeping the maid count low just for development purposes?  Or is there something technical that's preventing tracking of too many maids?  Just curious because this could trigger a "Gotta catch them all" mentality with maids (for different races).

Alright, I'll have at it then, when I have more concrete numbers I'll post a spreadsheet or something to see if I need to tweak the numbers a bit or a lot more.

Also,

Have you gotten further with the milk spraying effect at high unmilks?  Or was someone else trying to do that?

Is keeping the maid count low just for development purposes?  Or is there something technical that's preventing tracking of too many maids?  Just curious because this could trigger a "Gotta catch them all" mentality with maids (for different races).

I didnt want the cycle function to be called for lets say 50 different elements of array, so I limited it to just few. But not sure how it effects performance, maybe the limit could be increased? I also had an idea to change the method its done by putting MilkCycle and all main functions into activemagiceffect script, that would be attached to actors individually. That way same script would be running in multiple instances on several actors, thus holding their own variables on their own magiceffect script. Thus eliminating the need of Maid holding array in main quest script.

But still not sure if there is some perfect method of communication between ActiveMagicEffect and other scripts (mainy other scripts reading and sending events to ActiveMagicEffect one and changing their variables).

Also,

Have you gotten further with the milk spraying effect at high unmilks?  Or was someone else trying to do that?

Got some particle effect that could serve as milk but its more of "leaking nipples" than "spraying" ones. Bad thing is that it needs to be edited for each body type individually since its attached to bone and depending of mesh breast size it will clip or not.

I didnt want the cycle function to be called for lets say 50 different elements of array, so I limited it to just few. But not sure how it effects performance, maybe the limit could be increased? I also had an idea to change the method its done by putting MilkCycle and all main functions into activemagiceffect script, that would be attached to actors individually. That way same script would be running in multiple instances on several actors, thus holding their own variables on their own magiceffect script. Thus eliminating the need of Maid holding array in main quest script.

But still not sure if there is some perfect method of communication between ActiveMagicEffect and other scripts (mainy other scripts reading and sending events to ActiveMagicEffect one and changing their variables).

Also,

Got some particle effect that could serve as milk but its more of "leaking nipples" than "spraying" ones. Bad thing is that it needs to be edited for each body type individually since its attached to bone and depending of mesh breast size it will clip or not.

Hey zax,

Leaking nipples are still totally cool, but I understand the need to have varying levels of expressing excessive milk.  I am wondering what body type are you mostly modeling against?

Also, optimization is probably the last thing on our minds, so probably cross that bridge when we reach it.  Besides, having a limited number of maid slots is better for testing anyways.  Just like having a limited number of milking stations, as my next post will eventually require...

New update:

I tore out the existing economy loop (and deleted the global variables).

The mod divides Skyrim into markets (Whiterun, Solitude, Khajiit Caravans, etc.)

Market index goes from +1000 to -500.  As you sell milk the index will drop.  Keeping the milk will not touch this index.  As the index drops, the amount of service charge you are subject to increases.

Currently the rates are set as follows:

1000 - 600: no charge

600 - 400: 10%

200 - 400: 20%

0 - 200: 30%

< 0: 80%

Market index restores itself every 8 in game hours (waiting will affect this) by 200.  I would put this lower, but currently there's only one market active (Whiterun).

If the mod is installed fresh, there are no issues, but the first two milk poll ticks (when this patch is active) will have faulty timing issues and skew the market indices upwards in order to calibrate the variables.

You are notified of 3 events currently: when a market hits max, when you dip into the negative, and when you get out.

The amount you receive from selling should theoretically be higher (when service charge IS NOT 80% of course) than the amount by keeping and selling to in-game store keeps.

This does take into account Speech skill and Haggling perks, but not much else (I can't be bothered atm to account for other perks/buffs/enchantments to in-game buying/selling).

To offset these other naturally gained perks to trading, I've made your MilkLvl affect your prices.

I am going to list some test data below (testing this is very time consuming):

Max Speech, 5/5 Haggling, MilkLvl1

(1 bottle) [Milk, Dilute] x 1 - Sell: 7, Vendor: 7

(3 bottle) [Milk, Normal] x 1 - Sell: 31, Vendor: 29

(8 bottle) [Milk, Strong] x 5 - Sell: 237, Vendor: 215

The shop I vendored to was Arcadia's Cauldron (just it case it matters)

YOU WILL NEED Milk Mod w Potions in page 16 of this thread first (it has models and textures), then override with this.

** forgot to return an integer (only affects service charge when selling), reupped fixed version

GO TO pg 22, post #432 for the stable standalone .rar that includes a milk economy

I think you guys should need one release post somewhere else. It is hard to find out where the download link is and how many patchs are in this thread for people who just come around and want to give this mod a try.

Well zax,

Are my latest changes in conflict with whatever you're working on?  I doubt we can contact sumaka that easily and update this thread.

If you're alright with it I'm suggesting the revamped economy edition as a good baseline.  I do plan on continuing getting the rest of the systems up to par.

Which, while on the topic, what did people have in mind for the "tutorial" in the first place?

You should start the thread since you "rezzed" the old code.  Or we can deliberate more.

So... what exactly do I do is there a quest that starts after enabling the mod?

Whiterun, behind the blacksmith, two chairs.

Sit on them to become the first milk maid.  Adjust settings using MCM.  You should see debug messages on the top left as your boob size increases.  There are suggestions to use the XPMS skeleton if you do not see boob size increases.

Ok so I see the increase in boob size and currently being milked once seated in the chair   Is their no way currently to be able to move around and be milked or do you have to remain in the chair at all times. 

Also is there no actual milk effect yet?

I'm running the version on page 16 and the one on page 17.

I have two instances of Milk Mod in MCM & Boobs are massive when equipped with the milking cuirass but normal sized otherwise. (did not have this issue with standalone milking cuirass)

using cbbe but boobs look manga sized

I have two instances of Milk Mod in MCM & Boobs are massive when equipped with the milking cuirass but normal sized otherwise. (did not have this issue with standalone milking cuirass)

Hi hurp,

Ya, the cuirass models included were manga sized.  If you already have a CBBE model, use those instead (they should be exactly the same name).  It was just that the original zip didn't have the models or enable them.  If you look back a couple of pages I think daedrasp might have provided the CBBE ones, but I cannot say for sure.

So Milk Mod shows up twice in MCM eh?  Was the mod already running when you added the potion and econ files? 

*** better yet if you do find those CBBE files and they work well with your current setup, why don't you upload them and I'll keep a copy.

*** even more better yet if any of you out there have converted the milking cuirass for other body types, leave em here too.

Hi hurp,

Ya, the cuirass models included were manga sized.  If you already have a CBBE model, use those instead (they should be exactly the same name).  It was just that the original zip didn't have the models or enable them.  If you look back a couple of pages I think daedrasp might have provided the CBBE ones, but I cannot say for sure.

So Milk Mod shows up twice in MCM eh?  Was the mod already running when you added the potion and econ files? 

*** better yet if you do find those CBBE files and they work well with your current setup, why don't you upload them and I'll keep a copy.

*** even more better yet if any of you out there have converted the milking cuirass for other body types, leave em here too.

the milking cuirass wasn't working with the mod, it was just the standalone one posted earlier in this thread, but it did go to the right size

the 2 times in MCM thing might be due to me running the spriggan one also from page 16/17

i uninstalled the old version from page 10 and installed the three new ones at the same time, in the order of page16 edition, spriggan, page 17 (to overwrite the others in proper places)

I think you guys should need one release post somewhere else. It is hard to find out where the download link is and how many patchs are in this thread for people who just come around and want to give this mod a try.

Well zax,

Are my latest changes in conflict with whatever you're working on?  I doubt we can contact sumaka that easily and update this thread.

If you're alright with it I'm suggesting the revamped economy edition as a good baseline.  I do plan on continuing getting the rest of the systems up to par.

Which, while on the topic, what did people have in mind for the "tutorial" in the first place?

You should start the thread since you "rezzed" the old code.  Or we can deliberate more.

I am not zax...You should contact him by PM.

I just come across this thread and had no idea of how to install this mod and the other patchs of this mod. So I just gave my advise.

This thread can still be a right place for you to discuss the progress and ideas. While a new thread should be a releasing thread for testers or users. That's all I suggest.

I'm now playing dawnguard vampire mod and seen good milk suking pose. :D Female character is sleep than use nake spell and feed milk.. :)

And she will delude player to she's baby and begin milk mother slaver life!! fap fap fap!! :D

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-04-14 21-47-45-02.jpg attachicon.gifTESV 2013-04-14 21-47-47-54.jpg

Lol, nice one. Havent played dawnguard yet. Is it default bethesda animation or modded one?

Milking followers "directly" could be fun indeed, just not sure how to implement it. Why would it be only possible in bed? :)

I would say a simple text prompt popup when you first hit WHiterun (and subsequent cities if necessary as the mod gets bigger) that directs the player to the machines would suffice. Have an npc there to talk to with questions (a Milk Maid Attendant, so to speak) and if possible also have her be the broker to sell milk to instead of the text boxes. I realize coding an npc might be a PITA or impossible, I'm just spitballing really.

Though if you hardcoded the NPC with all instructs, it would be fairly easy to copy her into every major city and place her in a decent location (with a milking station) to utilize, and possibly even set a spell to conjure her on the road to ask her to "manually" milk you for reduced profit and quality, but to alleviate debilitating debuffs. At first that process would be simply text boxes, and eventually if someone animated it, that'd be pretty awesome too. lol. (Hiding in a dungeon, having a milk maid squeeze you and yer followers dry.. lol.. )

WHen you get to the point you would implement stuff like this, I'd say ti would be better to start a new thread and sort fo condense the files/data together to make it a lot easier for people to get started with the mod. for now it's still enough of a WIP that brainstorming and coordinating here is fine. Maybe toss a new thread and update that with the "official" beta as you go but discuss it here?

I'm now playing dawnguard vampire mod and seen good milk suking pose. :D Female character is sleep than use nake spell and feed milk.. :)

And she will delude player to she's baby and begin milk mother slaver life!! fap fap fap!! :D

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-04-14 21-47-45-02.jpg attachicon.gifTESV 2013-04-14 21-47-47-54.jpg

Lol, nice one. Havent played dawnguard yet. Is it default bethesda animation or modded one?

Milking followers "directly" could be fun indeed, just not sure how to implement it. Why would it be only possible in bed? :)

I think that is original motion in dawnguard. And other standing feed pose is more two. That is hug and teeth to neck front and back. :)

Archived