[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

I have too, but I'm not entirely sure how to recompile the scripts. It's just something I noticed that would make it work if it's the player name 

Open up the Creation Kit and load up the milkmod. Then in the menu up top, search to the right until you see the word Compile in one of the drop down menus. I can't tell you which one it is because my CK keeps crashing and won't load. Then just select the Milkquest file, compile and that should be it.

Can you guys test further milking two followers or follower + player at once.

-if times milked increases +2 or just +1 and second gets blocked?

-if milk count is decreasing for two NPCs at once

-if nipple pain increases for both

I could not replicate this problem persay but I did have an instance where I tried to milk two at once and the first to sit did not seem to increase in sensitivity after 8 fullness milked at once. Other than that all my two at once for 2xfollower and follower/player had no issues for calculations that I could see.

Also seems my followers bust size would not increase. Howerever they were addons (With standalone CBBE and UNP bodies)  which maybe why they were unaffected.

Married couples may choose to milk their partner/each other (dependent on gender). At least, it's what I thought seemed off about it. Beyond that, either placing it in stables/portable kit might be a good idea. That way you can do it anywhere with stables instead of just Whiterun. (Of course, you're still limited to nine places, so..)

ETA: You may want to add the player name since 'Your' is grammatically incorrect at times.

I tried characters name but it was imo even more incorrect. Or maybe I was wrong? So should I put just characters name there? Or what exactly is incorrect with "your" that would be correct with characters name? The only thing im aware of is "feels = feel".

They will be moved to stables later yeah, just easier to test it as it is now.

What I'm thinking is that somewhere far down the line, if any random character uses the chairs at random, you can somehow benefit from it.

Could be interesting, but currently MilkMaid is limited to follower/hireling faction and none else can become one. The other thing is I made just 3 slots to avoid script running too many times for too many NPCs. Allowing every NPC to activate it would need really really many milkmaid slots thus sript would have to run , lets say, 50 times every 30sec, which is just too much I think.

I could not replicate this problem persay but I did have an instance where I tried to milk two at once and the first to sit did not seem to increase in sensitivity after 8 fullness milked at once. Other than that all my two at once for 2xfollower and follower/player had no issues for calculations that I could see.

Was milk count for that specific actor frozen too or just sensitivity?

Was milk count for that specific actor frozen too or just sensitivity?

Just sensitivity. Milk was decreased to 0 as expected. Does poll speed affect sensitivity recovery by any chance?

I'm willing to take a better stab at breaking it tomorrow since I have the day off, and try at various poll speeds too. I have UFC installed so I can gather up a variety of NPCs vanilla and mod and see I can get a fail. I'll probably try to summon an extra milkers if I can so I can get 3 going at once.... since the cap of maids is 3. Are there other milking places other than Whiterun I'm not aware of? (Sorry I've been hovering around Whiterun because I use BBLS&BBLS:UB, and only seen Whiterun's location.)

Also will you be adding features like:-

-Stop being a maid (Say either by choice or not getting milked for a really really long time)

-Dynamic polling for each maid (More frequent the more you get milked, less the less you milk)

-Dynamic sensitivity for each maid (To go with the previous, recovering a little faster and taking more to become sore with frequent milking)

-I wouldn't mind an additional 5 levels to go with the previous two. I mean still cap at 5 for normal. But maybe work in a check for frequent milkings to go higher.

I haven't paid close attention, but the text you use is from CoC right? I see people mentioning grammar mistakes? I'll have to take the time to actually read it rather than skim and assume its right based on my memory of the lines. See if I can lay down some suggestions or additions. Do you have conditions set for text or just random?

Just sensitivity. Milk was decreased to 0 as expected. Does poll speed affect sensitivity recovery by any chance?

Hmm thats really strange then. Yeah, every poll tick sensitivity goes down by two. Static number so far and not sure what to with it.

-Stop being a maid (Say either by choice or not getting milked for a really really long time)

Yes, removing maids from slots is something that must be done, I thought about changing whole system to dialogue based (to join milkmaids or to leave). But dialogues are something I have zero knowledge about and im not even sure if adding global "Join Milk Maids" topic for follower faction wouldnt conflict with various followers mods like UFO etc.

And your idea about leaving when not milked sounds fun and easier to do for me, since its just pure scripting. Maybe its better solution?

-Dynamic polling for each maid (More frequent the more you get milked, less the less you milk)

-Dynamic sensitivity for each maid (To go with the previous, recovering a little faster and taking more to become sore with frequent milking)

-I wouldn't mind an additional 5 levels to go with the previous two. I mean still cap at 5 for normal. But maybe work in a check for frequent milkings to go higher.

Dynamic polling is impossible. Would have to rewrite everything once again and use for example spell effect with different unUpdate values but spells cant be controlled by MCM options so easily so no.

Dynamic sensitivity is interesting idea. Will take a look.

With current system adding more levels = more slots. More slots didnt fit in MCM menu :)

I finally got the CK to work and I'm just browsing through the various Milk named files. I notice that someone has added the milking cuirass to the mod but I have yet to see it implemented.

Yes I added it, but since its not converted to any of the bodies with bigger boobs, nor I have permission (not even sure if its given yet?) I removed it.

Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts have become engorged with milk!")
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts feel a bit warmer as they tingle.")
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts feel a bit fuller.") 				
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts are starting to feel firm and full.")			
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts are starting to feel quite firm and full.")			
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts feel very firm and full.")
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts are swelling up with milk.")					
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts feel slightly heavier.")					
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts are becoming swollen with milk.")					
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts are becoming more swollen with milk.")				
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts are very swollen with milk.")				
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts feel very full, they need some release.")					
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts are demanding release!")				
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " already impressive sized breasts have gotten bigger!")						
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " superhuman breasts are straining under the pressure!")
Debug.Notification(MaidName[i] + " breasts are debilitatingly engorged!")	
Debug.notification(MilkQ.MaidName[i] + " nipples couldn't stand pressure anymore!")			
Debug.notification(MilkQ.MaidName[i] + " nipples jut out in pain demanding release!")
Debug.notification(MilkQ.MaidName[i] + " nipples feel irritated and stretched.")
Debug.notification(MilkQ.MaidName[i] + " nipples starts to feel very sensitive.")				

This is all notification text from this mod. Feel free to correct it.

I did set "MaidName" as NPC name if its not player or "Your" if player.

So it looks like:

"Janessa nipples starts to feel very sensitive."

"Your nipples starts to feel very sensitive."

Is it correct?         

zax, on 21 Mar 2013 - 08:11, said:

Yes, removing maids from slots is something that must be done, I thought about changing whole system to dialogue based (to join milkmaids or to leave). But dialogues are something I have zero knowledge about and im not even sure if adding global "Join Milk Maids" topic for follower faction wouldnt conflict with various followers mods like UFO etc.

And your idea about leaving when not milked sounds fun and easier to do for me, since its just pure scripting. Maybe its better solution?

I was hoping you would like the second suggestion since it was a more a more script way of leaving. I was figuring you had to at least max out fullness for your current level (Maybe even wait a few polls) before it starts to reverse poll until your breasts are back down to 0 then kicks you when you poll for -1.

Dynamic polling is impossible. Would have to rewrite everything once again and use for example spell effect with different unUpdate values but spells cant be controlled by MCM options so easily so no.

Dynamic sensitivity is interesting idea. Will take a look.

With current system adding more levels = more slots. More slots didn't fit in MCM menu  :)

MCM menu can have scroll bars. I know for sure EstrusforSkyrim has a scroll bar to scroll for more (Great mod for the perverts too. Need Fus Ro Dah to use it, linked shout for some reason). With a scroll bar you could really open up on how many levels and maids you can have, I suppose.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33102

This is all notification text from this mod. Feel free to correct it.

I did set "MaidName" as NPC name if its not player or "Your" if player.

So it looks like:

"Janessa nipples starts to feel very sensitive."

"Your nipples starts to feel very sensitive."

Is it correct?         

There is only a slight problem, when stating a person's name for how you have everything setup you want 's after their name like so "Janessa's nipples starts to feel very sensitive."  to correctly declare it is their nipples/breasts for proper grammar. I know very little about scripting so I'm not sure if you can do that without doubling a second set of script for none PC because "Your's nipples starts to feel very sensitive."  would be incorrect. The easiest solution if putting 's on to NPC's name for npc'maidname is too much work is to just use PC's name instead of "Your" and then you would just need to add 's to all the very start of the dialogs. It would still be almost as much work as copy pasting and throwing in "else;" for dialog to separate PC and NPC. 

I would also make a slight change for " breasts feel very full, they need some release." to " breasts feel too full! They need some release!". I could probably make a few other phrase suggestions but they may be overly wordy for the amount of time notifications give you to read.

-Dynamic polling for each maid (More frequent the more you get milked, less the less you milk) -Dynamic sensitivity for each maid (To go with the previous, recovering a little faster and taking more to become sore with frequent milking)

I found solution for dynamic polling.

Each maid would get two more stats (need some good names for them btw):

- one would be something like "breast performance" (or efficiency, productivity, yield, output, yielding)

- other nipple hardeness (or suggestions please?)

After frequent milking you get bonus to both. First makes milk gain faster, second gives more immunity to milking.

Milk Cycle would have to be set to 30sec by default.

There would be 10 breast performance levels (lvl1 = best)

At first lvl milk count gain would happen at lvl1*30 = every cycle

At level ten - 10*30 = every 300 seconds

So all milk maids would get their milk count at different times. Its probably doable.

What exactly do i need to run this mod?

I have CBBE vanilla, xp32 skeleton and milk mod running, and used FNIS generator, but i see no change in the size of the breasts. Mod is otherwise working perfectly as far as i can tell

edit: got it working.

What i did:

1) get cbbe

2) downloaded unpb bbp

3)downloaded the http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11064 skeleton mod

4) turn on in order of milkmod, skeleton, bbp, cbbe. Go to skyrim install directory and use bodyslide to set body to BBP

So here's my bug report

Decided to leave my 2 followers sitting and being milked perpetually for about half an hour. When I came back the following problems arose:-

-2nd to sit had stopped being milked, not sure why. Could tell by the super huge breasts. I maxed everything to get a more visual impact on changes

-Tax exceeded economy resulting in negative payout. (Eco of 500 will give -100 pay charging 600 tax working out to 120% tax rate, remained the same rate)

-A bit later after letting their breasts hit about 28 full I milked both again and tax had hit an invert, while still paying low tax rate was something like -12800

Other than that they still seemed to be pulling in overall milk. Milk was otherwise decreasing when milked, soreness was going up when milked, bust size was updating.

I found solution for dynamic polling.

Each maid would get two more stats (need some good names for them btw):

- one would be something like "breast performance" (or efficiency, productivity, yield, output, yielding)

- other nipple hardeness (or suggestions please?)

After frequent milking you get bonus to both. First makes milk gain faster, second gives more immunity to milking.

Milk Cycle would have to be set to 30sec by default.

There would be 10 breast performance levels (lvl1 = best)

At first lvl milk count gain would happen at lvl1*30 = every cycle

At level ten - 10*30 = every 300 seconds

So all milk maids would get their milk count at different times. Its probably doable.

Sounds awesome. Though certainly start at the slowest for performance. I might even go for longer times for normal use, at least slowest anyways. Testing purposes its nice to have things set to a quicker pace though. You might also want to have it flipped being 10 being the fastest since it might confuse most people, unless you maybe name it "Breast production time", which sounds a little silly. Any of the choices you put out for the first name sound good except 'yielding'. I think I like the sound of "Breast Efficiency" or "Breast Productivity" the most.

For nipple I would maybe go with "Nipple Endurance" or "Nipple Recovery" depending on how you set how the nipple will work. For example if it gets to its ready state quicker go with "Nipple Recovery". If it can handle being milked more "Nipple Endurance". I personally like endurance. Kinky to think about having sensitive nipples all the time and being able to handle it.

Also side note, don't hesitate to ask if I say something you don't understand. I can try to reword it for you.

So here's my bug report

Decided to leave my 2 followers sitting and being milked perpetually for about half an hour. When I came back the following problems arose:-

-2nd to sit had stopped being milked, not sure why. Could tell by the super huge breasts. I maxed everything to get a more visual impact on changes

Where exactly did you stay during that test? Its set to keep milking as long as player stays in less than 500 range (500 is like 5 meters in game), its to prevent leaving followers getting milked (thus script running) while you are away. If you were exactly in between both thrones then its indeed a bug.

Need confirmation on this because its currently most important issue to fix.

Sounds awesome. Though certainly start at the slowest for performance. I might even go for longer times for normal use, at least slowest anyways. Testing purposes its nice to have things set to a quicker pace though. You might also want to have it flipped being 10 being the fastest since it might confuse most people, unless you maybe name it "Breast production time", which sounds a little silly. Any of the choices you put out for the first name sound good except 'yielding'. I think I like the sound of "Breast Efficiency" or "Breast Productivity" the most.

For nipple I would maybe go with "Nipple Endurance" or "Nipple Recovery" depending on how you set how the nipple will work. For example if it gets to its ready state quicker go with "Nipple Recovery". If it can handle being milked more "Nipple Endurance". I personally like endurance. Kinky to think about having sensitive nipples all the time and being able to handle it.

Yeah it would be obviously 300 at start. So "Breast Efficiency" and "Nipple Endurance", there we go!

Now comes the hell of balancing all of it. Increasing endurance enough to make it noticable, but not overpowered. Same for effinency.

Currently after each bottle milked pain increases by 1, then after 3 it starts increasing by 2, after 7 by another +2 (2+2) and at 15+ it adds 2 again (2+2+2=6). When it gets >25 it stops milking.

Each cycle decreases pain by static -2 , probably needs to be changed.

Getting +1 "Breast Efficiency" after each milking would be too much (assuming we are going to have just 10lvls, which I think should be enough).

"Breast Efficiency" would have to decrease over time (with each cycle) too, else it wouldnt make sense to have such stat.

Also side note, don't hesitate to ask if I say something you don't understand. I can try to reword it for you.

Hey dont make me look like illiterate. :) I do some typos, but I understand everything.

Where exactly did you stay during that test? Its set to keep milking as long as player stays in less than 500 range (500 is like 5 meters in game), its to prevent leaving followers getting milked (thus script running) while you are away. If you were exactly in between both thrones then its indeed a bug.

Need confirmation on this because its currently most important issue to fix.

I wasn't exactly between them but yes I was that general distance away from them. (I was less than half way between them and the road, so like two, maybe three meters tops away) But if it really is that short of a distance you may want to increase it to ~2000 range. Depending if you ultimately get an indoor 'barn' setup you might even just increase the distance to the size of that (So you can be at one end and be milking at the other).

Yeah it would be obviously 300 at start. So "Breast Efficiency" and "Nipple Endurance", there we go!

Now comes the hell of balancing all of it. Increasing endurance enough to make it noticable, but not overpowered. Same for effinency.

Currently after each bottle milked pain increases by 1, then after 3 it starts increasing by 2, after 7 by another +2 (2+2) and at 15+ it adds 2 again (2+2+2=6). When it gets >25 it stops milking.

Each cycle decreases pain by static -2 , probably needs to be changed.

Getting +1 "Breast Efficiency" after each milking would be too much (assuming we are going to have just 10lvls, which I think should be enough).

"Breast Efficiency" would have to decrease over time (with each cycle) too, else it wouldn't make sense to have such stat.

I'm thinking, what if you flipped it and had nipple counter decrease and stops milking at 0. Then as endurance increases it can add to their max counter value it will recover to. Of course part of this relies on if you can set nipple sensitivities to a % value to float with the changing maximum.

And/Or working with how you already calculate pain you could put a static endurance of something high... say... I dunno... 100 then for pain you could do i+k where i is endurance level (Remember how you said 1 being the best) and k being the current sensitivity level so Ready being 1 and Sore being 4. Or maybe throw in a few extra sensitivity levels and set 0 as Painful. So a milking tick in 100-76 with level 10 endurance would reduce 10+1 Then again this give me the idea that maybe flipping it might not be good since I don't know how Skyrim would react to dropping below zero. But anyways you could at most endure 9 milking your first time around and be around 9 points over. And if you kept recovery at 2 it would take quite some time to bounce back Or perhaps use a reverse for recovery calculations where maybe !/2+k (! being opposite of i. So in painful a level 10 would recover at 0+5, then 0+4 in sore, 0+3 in sensitive, 0+2 in tender, 0+1 in ready, and a level 1 would recover 5+5, 5+4 ect ect) Of course that sadly takes away my illusions of having and handling having 'sensitive nipples' all the time (I'll have to use my imagination, Nooooo~). And of course this is all theory and would defiantly need balancing. Might need a separate poll for nipples in this case or you may run into the issue of people being too sensitive to be milked and getting kicked in early levels if you use my kick suggestion. It certainly would make maid startup difficult at the very least.

Hey dont make me look like illiterate. :) I do some typos, but I understand everything.

I never intended anything of the sort, just trying to be helpful.

You were wondering how to make it release a milk maid from being one.

My idea:

You have 3-5 polls at max level of milk (engorged) before you start drying up (along with pain indicator of fullness)

Then you drop a level, get 1 more poll at that level and if you still don't milk, you drop another level and get one more poll

This continues until you are back to level 0 and are then removed from the maid slot.

Its a much smoother 'drying up' scenario than a jarring 'stop being maid' option which makes no realistic sense.

You were wondering how to make it release a milk maid from being one.

My idea:

You have 3-5 polls at max level of milk (engorged) before you start drying up (along with pain indicator of fullness)

Then you drop a level, get 1 more poll at that level and if you still don't milk, you drop another level and get one more poll

This continues until you are back to level 0 and are then removed from the maid slot.

Its a much smoother 'drying up' scenario than a jarring 'stop being maid' option which makes no realistic sense.

Yeah something like that, but not with negative levels since level is bound to player, not to individual maids. Maids will have breast efficiency stat that will go down to zero then after that few more polls of no milking = kick.

Not sure if it will work, and progress is very slow nowdays. :(

Archived