[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Hi zax,

Awesome work.

Are you going to make it so that the NPC/User equips the milking cuirass while sitting on the place holder throne? (instead of going naked).

If so, that'd be great (since I'm already using Manga for everything else, heh).

This is it!! (I like MJ!! :D)

attachicon.gifmilkmangabody_1.7z

But not tested in game.. :)

Nice! tested it in game and its working.

I just messed few things a bit, thought your first file was for Manga Body (MB), but it was DM!

Now we are missing femalebody_0.nif for Manga Body as well, lol. :(

How did you get it to work? The meshes aren't in a folder. Do you just make a folder called Milkmod cuirass?

Interesting,

I dug closer into your papyrus script files and noticed that you HAD intended to switch to milking cuirass, but didn't have the model initially.

I ain't that good with nifs or what not but managed a hack to get the manga cuirass working (_0 == _1) and uncommented the lines you had on equipping/unequipping the cuirass.

I personally think this alone would work for a while over actual animations.

Also, have you ever thought of starting a new thread? This mod is pretty "hidden" so to speak given the 10+ pages a person has to dig to get to the beta.

Did you have anything script related you might be looking to offload some work on? I wasn't sure if anything you mentioned in the previous posts were still relevant tasks.

Again, awesome job.

How did you get it to work? The meshes aren't in a folder. Do you just make a folder called Milkmod cuirass?

Find "milk cuirass" by oli3d or get it from Alan's pack. Then rename daedrasp's conversion files accordingly then put into meshes/armor/manga

I dug closer into your papyrus script files and noticed that you HAD intended to switch to milking cuirass, but didn't have the model initially.

Yeah, but that tiny size was ugly. :)

Did you have anything script related you might be looking to offload some work on?

I dont even know that because Erond is rewriting some functions currently, and I'm just "hacking" particles and decals myself.

Yeah, but that tiny size was ugly. :)

I know, which is nice that deadrasp provided the max weight manga version.  Using that, the armor switch is seamless since I already use Manga body armors to begin with.

Also, added reequipping originally equipped armor to your Milking function.

Attaching a "hacked" version of the min weight manga milk cuirass (it's basically the same size as max, I can't model) and the modified MilkPUMP source.

I am new to this scene so was curious how much of a dick move it is to copy the "original" milk cuirass mod idea with the race specific milk is.

Please give me pointers on the best way to go about this, because it seemed fairly straightforward to give customized milk based on race of milk maid.

Cheers.

*** GO TO Page 22, post #432 for the stable, standalone version with milk economy.

Please give me pointers on the best way to go about this, because it seemed fairly straightforward to give customized milk based on race of milk maid.

Race PlayerRace = Game.GetPlayer().GetRace()

You would have to either read it everytime in milking function or store each maids race in array.

Then give different bottles depending of actors race, in trademilk function (which is broken and will be changed)

Hi guys,

Trying to solicit some feedback early on to see if I'm going in a favourable direction.

I'm changing it so that fuller breasts will give higher quality milk instead of more milk.  Depending on the rate of milk poll you might get more than one bottle, but for now I'm coding for a single bottle of varying quality.

Here's what I imagine the break down to be (brackets indicate breast increments):

Milk, Dilute (0-3) +10 health

Milk, Weak (4-5)

Milk, Regular (6-7) +50 health

Milk, Strong (8-9) +90 health/magicka/stamina

Milk, Conc. (10-11)

Milk, Fortified (12)

Milk, Enriched (13)

Milk, Pristine (14) +200 health/magicka/stamina +regen (health/magicka) 1 min

To keep life easier, I was thinking of having all milk be the same (regardless of race) before the Concentrated level.

Currently (because I lack imagination) I've added the racial power effects to the Milk beginning with the concentrated level.  I will obviously have to come up with alternatives for Wood Elves, Imperials, Khajiit, and Nords (look at their ability racials to see why).

I was contemplating having the quality of your milk being affected by the types of beverages you imbibe (skooma - addictive milk, alcohol - drunk, etc.)

I was also contemplating having the ability to incorporate buffs from other races by drinking a bunch of those.  So imagine being an orc, and drinking a bunch of dark elf milk -> now your milk provides both berserk and ancestor's wrath.

I will proceed to finish up the decision table for the type of milk to give to the player should they keep it.  Let me know what yalls think about the more fanciful features, or stop me in the tracks if you have something more imaginitive.

Cheers

*EDIT: Numbers can be subject to change, obviously

*** HELP: Running into some issues.  I entered all the new potions as auto properties in the psc, went into Creation Kit, recompiled the script (and it compiled) and autofilled all the properties, but none of the potions are referenced.  They are all None.  I tried to copy what you did with MilkPotion1, but do not know what the hell I did wrong.  Is there a step I'm missing?

I think that is too many different types of milk to juggle around.

for the enchanted racial milk I think you should also ease things up just a little. 

Nords 50% resistance to frost

Redgaurds 50% resistance to poison

Dunmer for fire resist

Altmer possibly magic regen or resist.

Don't go crazy, stay conservative. I think I speak for many where we want a mod that WORKS first, then we can add the flair if there needs to be some more.

I would like to see this lactation project linked to that baby maker modder resource, so you can't make milk unless you've been impregnated. Pregnant milk cows ftw !

I suggest to not, that baby maker mod is really mega overcomplicated, you should take a look at the code. And im not even sure if it works since it looks like an author has abandoned it.

*** HELP: Running into some issues.  I entered all the new potions as auto properties in the psc, went into Creation Kit, recompiled the script (and it compiled) and autofilled all the properties, but none of the potions are referenced.  They are all None.  I tried to copy what you did with MilkPotion1, but do not know what the hell I did wrong.  Is there a step I'm missing?

If it didn't autofill properly then do it manually, click on potion2 and choose (in the place it shows NONE) correct reference.

Hi zax,

Thanks for the pointers, I think I was working with a broken esp or something, after I restored the files to the original version, I am able to access Potions via Properties now.  Should be able to reconstruct all the work and have something to show for it soon.

I have another question.  The following events occurred after I 

1. disabled the mod, saved

2. reenabled the mod (replaced with the page 10 version), in an attempt to start fresh

MilkQuest has a duplicate update - one operates properly and CurrentSize is correctly calculated, but the other one doesn't and sets it to 0.

As a result this has the hilarious effect of inflating your boobs, then deflating them to nothing, then inflating them back up again.

I had to put an if statement to ignore setting the size if it is 0 (because it will NEVAH be at 0 size)

Curious if this was a reported issue or not, I dunno where the phantom update is coming from (the index is correct too, there's only 1 maid (me) and her index is 1).

I'm curious too. Disabling the mod in MCM panel simply "unregisters" the MilkQUEST script from updates.

Maybe it somewhat keeps an old script in memory (i did read something about removed scripts being temporarily hold) then after you replaced it with the new one with same name it sends "registerforupdate" event for both copies?

Havent had time to do more research in that topic yet.

Fingers crossed.

I'm attaching the modifications I've made to the original page 10 mod to include variable potions.

If the original mod is intact, a simple overwrite should cover everything (I hope I didn't miss a dependency).

This basically changes what you receive in your inventory when you choose to keep the milk.  The longer you sit in the chair and pump (ie, the fuller your breasts already are.), the better quality the milk you get.

I believe past Milk Level 2 (capacity > 8 can't remember?) or so, longer pumps will begin to produce race specific milk.  I have only tested this with the orc race, and only the player.

The intention was to provide some sort of incentive for "holding it in" other than aesthetic reasons (BIG BEWBS).

Forgive me if I didn't clean up all the debug script notifications, but this remains very much a work in progress.

Have at it guys, let me know how it goes.

** Oh WOW, models and textures take up a BUNCH of space

PS: Zax, the last two flavour text for breast size (esp the one with superhuman in it) cannot ever be displayed.  The engorged text hijacks any chance of it appearing (which makes me super sad).  I was contemplating increasing the level cap to 6, but wasn't sure what you or Erond had in mind in terms of those systems (if you are still keeping it or changing it outright):

(6 + 2) * 2 = 16, which allows 14 to display before last - 2 and last - 1 takes over.

** Also, figured out what was causing the double updates - When I turned off the mod (from outside the game, unchecking the esp), the save game still has scripts running, and so when I turned it back on, viola, double updates.  Lesson: turn off the mod in game before unchecking it from outside the game

*** GO TO Page 22, post #432 for the stable, standalone version with milk economy running.

looking for a milk mod for UNPB body  , can anyone help :) ?

I know you don't want to hear it because UNP is your fav, but I switched over to CBBE. There are far more mods available for it, and there is far less mesh/texture conflict when wearing many kinds of armor. I had all sorts of texture and alignment issues when I'd try to wear some really great armor only to find out that the mesh doesn't sit right. I know the slim athletic look is what UNP gives, but switch over to CBBE and you'll have far less conflicts.

Great mod so far. I know there si still a long way to go but I wanted to offer kudos to the folks who started this, and those who are still working on it in some capacity. It'll be amazing to see it progress to where we get everything animated and actually visible. :)

In this newest release where you tweaked th ehell out of the potions, did you happen to include the 'milking cuiress' yet or not? I recall it mentioend a  bunch of posts back but wasn't sure if it was going to be incorporated where you sit on the throne, it auto-equips the cuiress while milked, then unequps it when standing.

Only thing I'd love to see is the mod eventually expanding beyond the initial lvl 5 cap. After making 2 maids you hit that cap pretty easy after questing for a while. But i suspect that is planned down the road so I am not too worried. :)

Thanks a bunch guys. keep up the great work!

In this newest release where you tweaked th ehell out of the potions, did you happen to include the 'milking cuiress' yet or not? I recall it mentioend a  bunch of posts back but wasn't sure if it was going to be incorporated where you sit on the throne, it auto-equips the cuiress while milked, then unequps it when standing.

The potion test branch that I offered up uses daedrasp's manga body milk cuirass.  If you are already using Manga Body, 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-armor-and-clothes-for-manga-body/

then it should work out fine.  This will also put your original armor back up.

** and if it ain't, something's bugged, so let me know

Takea88:

Go here to get zax's base modifications:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-community-open-project-lactationmilk-mod/page-10

* scroll down to post #194 (yes, it's rather hidden)

That works fine all on its own, but without the milk bottle variations.

Put mine on top of that, for the version (branch) with milk bottle and auto-equipping milking curiass.

You should probably remove or disable oli3d's milking cuirass mod - I think there's some conflicts (because models are in the same positions and might cause crashes if his tries to read mine modifications).

Here is a different experimental variation on this theme: allowing a Spriggan (from one of the Sanguine's Debauchery quests) to milk the character.  The attached files add a few new scripts and spells to make this work, but basically make no change to the 'MilkModNEW with Potions' version that was recently uploaded - so the existing stuff still all works.  This upload does not include any textures or sound files; you will still need the original version(s) for those.

Notes for Players:

At some point after being captured by a Spriggan (within at most 48 game hours), you will start to notice some changes.  Once your milk starts, you'll be able to feed the Spriggan, any place at all - but be warned, it leaves you very tired.  Plan ahead so that you can take a nap afterwards.

The greedy Spriggan will not share, so you won't be able to keep or sell your milk.

If you encounter bugs, or have other feedback, post it to this forum.

Notes for Modders:

Feel free to use any part of this you like.  There are 3 new scripts - 2 for implementing magical effects (one for milking, one for the after-effects), and 1 to check for Spriggan armor from the SD mod (keyword string check, no other dependency on SD).  I used the recent 'with Potions' version of the mod as a base, so there should be very little divergence aside from the new files.  I did add one new ReferenceAlias to the main quest, with the 'MilkCheckForSprigganScr' script hanging off it.

There is a lot of (nearly) duplicated code from MilkPUMP in some of these scripts; in my opinion some of this code really should be moved to MilkQUEST so that those functions can be shared.  I chose not to attempt that right now, because it would've made it harder to compare changes among the various versions that are already available, but it would be a good idea for later.

MilkForSpriggans.7z

Archived