[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Found some interesting resources :)

[spoiler=Milking nipples texture]
9bbdf00c2e5bc2d9db4f2122568eaeac49b85b31

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10995-beauty-mod/page-2

These would fit very nicely, but since theres no way to use them as shader(?) we would have to replace whole body texture at certain MilkLevel. While everyone uses different ones, it wouldnt be good solution.

[spoiler=Particles seems possible?]

2mwa0m0.jpg

At least in Oblivion :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/84-looking-for-a-particular-milky-mod/

This would be awesome if someone is was able to import/recreate it in Skyrim. We could maybe use it as MilkOff state if no cuirass available(?)

[spoiler=Pump model]0fd138e8.jpg

Same topic as an above.

I have their models on my hdd, but since I dont know if they need permission or not (its all in japanese/chinese - ImaItems - Oblivion) theres no point in even reinstalling 3DS Max... Othwerwise could probably import them myself.

Yes sure, if you could import the pump model it would be great.

Than just a annimation is needed and we have a milk sequenze.

Particles seems possible?

This would be awesome if someone is was able to import/recreate it in
Skyrim. We could maybe use it as MilkOff state if no cuirass
available(?)

In an other thread I read that is not so easy as in oblivion, i have no glue why but it would look awesome.

would be perfect :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14529-request-breast-pumps/

Found some interesting resources :)

[spoiler=Particles seems possible?]

2mwa0m0.jpg

At least in Oblivion :)

You can do this in a few minutes in nifskope.

Open some chest armor piece nif and keep the armor mesh for reference for now... then paste 2 waterfalls in there, move (translate) them to the boob area, apply transformation then delete the armor mesh. Now you've got milk pouring from the boobs!!! The next step would be trying to rig (which blows) the waterfall to the body so it works not only when standing still.

need to make the 'start' of the jets of 'milk' effect smaller, currently looks like you are getting milk spraying out of the areola as well.

reduce the spread, and try to make streaming bits.

then it would look pretty damn good.

could make a animation for collecting the milk as well with the 'pumps' that come from FNV mods :D

* I've got my breasts growing at a reasonable .05 for each tick. That makes them, even at max level, much more manageable than the original .15 increase in boob_scale

* I think there should be 3 paths that development should take on this mod.

* A dedicated milking barn that will incorporate the most work in this mod with any new models or animations that might come in the future. The currents stones are a decent stop gap measure but will surely be the first go to. Also, this barn should have the best prices possible for your milk, possibly have a number of other NPC's being hooked up and pumped. 

*  A portable system like the milking cuirass that lets you take care of things when you can't get to the barn. But self milked bottles would not be as        valuable as the professionals in the main barn.

* The ability to milk followers/slaves/npcs. Be it either with a spell, potion, or food. Also you can start lactating if only you eat/drink/cast something on yourself. Right now the only thing approaching this is the milking cuirass with the added milking ring but that mod is very incomplete and does not always work when I equip my followers.

Yeah these a mostly the things we are trying to do. Neratu is working on slider llowing you to set boobs size increasments variables from in game options.

I've almost got milking cuirass script done: atm its sucking milk till certain value and decreasing Global  milkCount over time. I spent two days just on that and that script wont be perfect >.>

Things still to do is put boob_scale on global too so it can be read by other script, thus updating properly. And eventually few other options. Ah and milking sound is working!!!

I plan to move these stones to every stables, they will be replaced with real milking machine (or better temp one) after we find better model.

I plan MCM support but got zero clue about that for now.

About followers, again no idea if its even possible? Can global variables be stored for player and followers separately? If someone got any idea tell me.

We need some breast milking idle animation.

Better pump model (stationary one!!! and portable could be too)

milk sequenze would be awesome

And we need help, since Neratu is working slowly and Im working even 10 times slower than him. :)

So I wa trying to "rewrite" most of this mod to make it work on followers, but im stuck now.

: http://www.creationkit.com/ActorBase_Script

• Any changes made to a leveled actor's leveled (or 'temporary') base will be lost when the actor re-levels.
  • Any changes made to a leveled actor's non-leveled (or editor) base will not show up on the actor until the actor re-levels.

It seems that no matter how many changes we do to follower's "ActorBase" it wont update till she/he re-levels.

Its according to that followers are leveled actor's. Could someone confirm that?

The only thing we would want to update "in real time" is ninode breast bone size, everything else would be stored in globals/properties.

[EDIT] I havent found ANY ninode information in actors tab in CK. Maybe just weight value is translated into all bones values? Is each bone value stored somewhere?

There wasnt for example "NPC L Breast" bone in vanilla, how is that information stored? Or is its scale = 1.0  by default?

Assuming that all bones scales are 1.0+weight by default (and that information is stored) we are stuck, but if only vanilla bones info is stored and refreshed on every level-up, then maybe additional bones wont change?

Could someone help before I waste another week on code? :(

the extra information is saved with the custom skeletons, how its used from there by the CK i have no idea... far as i can tell (maybe wrong) is that the CK only sets scaling for the skeletons and meshes.

if thats the case then you need to make changes to the skeletons themselves... in regards to a specific bone placement/movement/individual scale...

all humanoids use the same scale and the same skeleton in vanilla (even though they have separate copies for each race), which is indeed 1.0

whatever scaling is done by the CK or in-game is based off of the same scale for everything... so giants could be set to 1.0 instead of 2.0 or whatever it is to make them the same humanoid size... giants also use a similar skeleton to whats used for all humanoids (playable races anyways) if not the exact same.

the only one currently that i know of that might use a different skeleton would be the hagraven.

also, i think some of the changes and stuff have to be done by faction which is fucking annoying because some of NPC's dont have factions in vanilla game.

sorry got off on a tangent... um, should attach the effects like armor, would be using the SKSE armor slot system for that... would be my suggestion, i think they can do that by using the nodes from the skeleton to place objects within certain areas relative to a given node (pure speculation here).

the effects could be attached to a object in-game, like a token of some sort (most use a copy of the gold coin/septim) to then place this token (invisibly) into the actor inventory and then make sure that the effects are in the proper place.

There are multiple scaling systems depending the context, Actors for example have three scale sets, the ActorBase height, the Reference scale, and the NetImmerse root scale. I believe the overall result is done via multiplication. It'd work something like this...

Result = ActorBase Height * Reference * Skeleton

I'm fairly certain when you scale a reference it does not affect the Skeleton's internal scale. Scaling a reference can currently only be done with console SetScale. Previously for the RaceMenu I used the ActorBase's height, but the problem with this is that the skeleton itself remains at 1.0, (This means the camera doesn't get scaled, so your still short in first person) so instead I removed that and directly scaled the NPC node of the player's skeletons (First and third person). The node names are taken from the skeleton, when an Actor is loaded into the worldspace it will attach the skeleton to the Actor's root model, then attach your armors and such as children of the root model (The naked body is technically an armor). These meshes' bones are connected to the skeleton via skin data so when scaling them you affect the mesh itself. The reasons the breast scaling works is because the creators of the BBP meshes added weighting to the new bones that were added, as a result they also needed to change the skeleton. Otherwise the mesh would go to lookup the bone from the root model and it wouldn't be there. Basically any bone with a weight can be scaled both internally and visually, for reference it's better to open your current body model and just look at the nodes there, that'll tell you what you can use.

Okay, here I am at the end, and I still don't know if there is a working mod yet, or is it all still just in the R&D phase?

You'll find the file on the first page with a detailed explanation of what IS in the mod.  I will try to dumb it down as I'm also a bit clueless to modding.

It's all text/story based, no animations so far. You go to Whiterun, next to the forge you see 2 glowing stones. You activate them to start the tutorial and begin lactating. You choose at what time increments your breasts start filling with milk, you can choose 5 second intervals in the debug mode. The entire time you get text updates in the top left corner when your boobs "grow".  When your boobs are sufficiently full, you can get milked, only at those stones. It's all a text story, NO animations so far.. but the text is very vivid. If you let your boobs get too full, you suffer a health penalty for discomfort. Every 10 milkings, your boobs grow to a bigger size, allowing more bottles to be milked from you. You can choose to sell them there, or keep your milk for full health potions. Your max level is 5, that is 15 bottles of milk at maximum. The text descriptions get very vivid at this point.

You can look back a few pages for a new script file that visually increases your boob size when you increase your lactation level. I found out the hard way how to implement this. Quick question? Do you use the RaceMenu Mod found on the Nexus? If you do, can you change your breast size using the scales? If you can good. If you can't, you need to find a new body mod that allows this, get the Perfect 3-2 skeleton or XP32 Maximum Skeleton . Drop the new milking scripts into the proper folders. Open your Creation Kit, load up the milk mod main file.. then look into the menu bar and search for Compile. Find the Milking script and compile that sucker. Now your boobs will get huge when you are lactating. Only your boobs, clothes and armor don't stretch so you wont see it unless you're naked.

That is all the mod is right now, nothing else has been made public and I'm not on the inside of the development. Hope that helps. I like it because I have a good imagination and that milk really comes in handy during battles.. and it's expensive you you can earn up to 512 a bottle if you sell them.

Tried compiling, tried the standard script and a modded one for even bigger with no luck it fails on compiling.

Update  as of 3/8/13 its broken for me keeps giving a debug polling halted then restarts worked fine on the 7th but on the 8th it refuses to work even on a new game.

Ok guys first test version is ready!

You need SkyUI 3+ for MCM options you can access on ESC -> mod config -> MilkMod

DONT PLAY YOUR ACTUAL GAME WITH THIS MOD, ITS ONLY FOR TESTING PURPOSE

What is new:

- follower support (you can have up to 3 followers gaining milk, or 2 + you if you play female) YES theoritically you can play with this mod as male and have your female followers being milked

- full MCM support with some options + overview of current stats

- reworked a bit 'times milked' mechanism - you will see in game

- milking machine is placeholder but hopefully someone will make model and i will somehow find how to add custom sit idles - till then im stuck

- new nipple pain mechanism added - you cant be milked for too long at once

- breast weight debuffs accordingly to milk amount and breast size - yes they now decrease your carryweight when not milked :)

-economy and milk prices are fucked up i know

To make yourself or your follower become milk maid, sit or command your follower to sit on "throne" behind whiterun's blasmith. After that every new 'sit' will be considered as milking. Just first one is slot-assigning.

Test every option you can, the more you test the better.

If you like it and want to help:

- I need someone who is good at scripting to look at code.

- Need milker model and milking idle, preferably sitting idle + if someone knows if its possible to make custom sit idle that would look different but be considered as "sitting" tell me, im stuck there.

- Would be awesome to have milk spray particle - i would find use for it :)

- Pink, "irritated skin" shader texture in breast area would be AWESOME too, for some stages.

- need someone with native english to correct text content especially notification text, - if you have some ideas for new perverted "milk and breasts" themed notifications, messages, names and lore   write them here, im not so creative and my english sux :(

MilkModNEW.7z

Okay, having some issues.

I used an OLD save with the older milking mod. I loaded it up, saved as a new file. Then used NMM to uninstall the old mod, loaded the file again, saved again. Installed the NewMilkMod.

Loaded to test.

My breasts started off as size 0, don't know why. There was no increase in breast size per the script. I tried with a companion for the milk maid but I don't know if anything happened. There was no text notification of her being active. I got no text for the story each time I sat in the chair. A little more description on the procedure would be nice please. I never sold any milk. I had changed the mod settings to the fastest I could do 30 seconds but I didn't see a change. There was more text notifications but I saw no result.

Quit.

Went into the CK to compile the script files. Is that what you need us to do? The MCM file for the milkmod FAILED the compile. Should I not try that? Loaded the previous clean file where I had just installed the new milk mod. CTD. Tried loading the file again 4 times and just as it's about to go from the loading screen, CTD. I uninstalled NewMilkMod from NMM, tried that same load file again, CTD.

Okay, lets start all over again. Reinstall the milkmod, load up same OLD saved game I started off. Tried everything the same again. Now instead of 30 seconds I'm getting 5 second notifications like in the old debug. "Milk Production Halted" "Your breasts feel tingly" and then repeat every 5 seconds. I could see my breast size increasing and immediately falling back to zero. Sitting in the chair produces no milk for me, but I finally did get the story to somewhat work. Still no tutorial like it was in the last version.

That is the story so far.

EDIT a little while later:

I seem to have gotten it to work right. Uninstall the old mod (this is something I had tried, just to see if it would work with the new mod, NOPE). Install new one, don't compile anything. Try it out. Milk Maid still does nothing. No text notifications when she sits in the chair, or afterwords, just the Maid Slot Filled. No items in her inventory. My PC seems to be running OKAY. My standard weight on this old game was Zero, that's why I had no breasts to start off with. Still have settings at 30 seconds, seems to be running okay. Breasts are growing at the .05 interval as I has asked in a previous posting. Thank You.  When I sit in the chair to be milked, do I just sit through 1 repeat of the milking sound? Do I sit there until it stops? If I keep sitting there, then my breasts start lactating again after 30 seconds and I get milked a little more.  I guess now your milk upgrade settings are how many bottles, not how many times you've been milked? Is that how it runs now? Text and story is still problematic, doesn't show up all the time.

I don't really know what I did different from the previous times with the CTD but my fingers are still crossed that this will remain working.

Please describe how the milk maids are supposed to work.

EDIT: Still a little more testing.

I found out why my milk maid was not working. It was a NPC I had created myself, very basic, just eye candy. I then tried a follower that someone else had constructed and BOOM, get notifications for her.

I guess I'm supposed to sit in the chair until my breasts shrink from the milking or until my nips become sore. I got a different text update when I was done after my nips became irritated. I guess that's how it works now.

Suggestions in the future: If we could get a pain sound/recoil when our nipples become sore instead of just text, that would be cool.

EDIT: Lots more testing and waiting.

The first new companion I tried out with the milk maid is Mayatola's Elorwen. I guess since her body is ADEC?? then her breast scale does not change. I tried my 2nd maid with Jenassa and it took a while to see any change. I did learn that your milk maids do not start off at the bottom, but remain as the same level as the PC. Also sat through the various nipple pain levels until I could not be milked any more. I understand better now.

Is where a way to remove a follower from the maid slot?

Ok, tested on a new character, and get pc milked just fine。MCM seems working normally so far. the issue is companion milking is not working,as pfactor described.

30 sec 1 tic is okay, and when fully loaded at level 1, a milk maid can be milk 8 times(1-2 wav played with total eight cycle), boobs returned to normal size as she getting milked, no wonder classical need much more "times" to level up

noticed that a pc would take cloth off(as it should be :D), while companion simply sitting on a chair(and yes that's a custom female companion). 

With a little more patient, companions are working good as well, all we need now is that marketing thing to fix and some nice animations+particle effects, which is........||OAQ

good job! 

On the old version of the mod, I had upped my time to almost an hour between stages. That way I could still use the mod but play far away from Whiterun for a long time. Is there a way to increase the polling time to more than 10 minutes?

And if I had not said so before, good job Zax.

When I sit in the chair to be milked, do I just sit through 1 repeat of the milking sound? Do I sit there until it stops? If I keep sitting there, then my breasts start lactating again after 30 seconds and I get milked a little more.  I guess now your milk upgrade settings are how many bottles, not how many times you've been milked? Is that how it runs now? Text and story is still problematic, doesn't show up all the time.

Yes thats how it work. If you sit longer than one milk cycle than it will start milking that new cycle.

1*milking sound = 1 bottle milked (but its given to you after you stand up and choose KEEP milk, or SELL)

Notification text is supposed to appear everytime the same situation happens, so when nipples become sore or irritated notification should show 100% of times. So if they doesnt its bug.

Story pop up messages I made to show randomly, so it works as intended.

I didnt add aynthing myself, so its just what Sumaka made and it was just 8 messages split into 2 stories. If you had to read same 2 stories everytime you milk you would disable it instantly. So I split it into:

4 random - beginning story pop ups (when milking starts) its usually about she sitting down and equipping harness

4 random - finishing messages

Sometimes when it generates different numbers only start msg show, sometimes other or nothing. Basically we need more milk story txt.

Followers needs to be in follower faction or hireling faction to be assigned as milk maid. and have body compatible with breast animations.

Milk maids cant be removed from list yet

milk poll can be changed, but 10min * 15 count at lvl5 = 2,5h so not sure?

You dont need to compile anything

CTDs might be caused of being saved in same cell and exact same place where new objects spawns. Could try if same happens if you are saved in interrior?

Guys, So finally after testing what is working and what doesnt? because you edited your posts and many things that were bugs arent anymore. :)

@zax, yeah you can read my findings in chornological order of when I wrote them. I didn't cross things out as pandasaka did

Everything you wrote in the code, looks like it worked as intended, it just took a little while to figure out the differences from the previous version. The grammar mistakes in the text updates are minor if annoying [all the FEELS should just be FEEL]. But that price bug needs to be fixed because right now it is zero sum. Selling milk gets you zero after taxes, and keeping it is the price of 1 bottle. Why did you switch out models from the Highland Milk mod with just a regular alchemy bottle?

@pandasaka, I need to redo some of my personal NPCs. I do have them as part of player faction, maybe add hireling to it as well.

One stop-gap idea until a proper animation comes: Use the milking cuirass to autoequip will sitting in the chairs, until the milking is complete. Damned if I know how to do that, but I think there are some mods out there that have done something similar with bound hands, etc.

One stop-gap idea until a proper animation comes: Use the milking cuirass to autoequip will sitting in the chairs, until the milking is complete. Damned if I know how to do that, but I think there are some mods out there that have done something similar with bound hands, etc.

Was using it all the time during testing, but couldnt contact that korean/jap guy who made it and im not even sure if permission is needed or not since its all written in hieroglyph language that even google couldnt translate. :)

Another thing is that milk cuirass was made for classic CBBE body with REALLY tiny breasts, so while using for example "ledo4ek's DM body" (which I actually used for testing) my characters boobs decreased dramaticly after sitting on chair - which didnt make sense anyway.

There werent any bottles model included in latest version. Could borrow them from some other mod tho, for next version.

So what except that economy bug, do you think should be changed? Some numbers?

For example nipple pain increasment formula I tested at max lvl mostly, but I heard it lets you fully milk at lower levels from max to zero, which I think could be fixed since it was whole intention to not let you do so at once. Did you test it at different lvls?

Pain starts increasing faster after certain lvls, for example after "nipples feels irritated" notification its stacking twice as fast. Should I lower these lvls values?

Also nipple regeneration is set as static number  -2 per milkcycle - should be more dynamic?

None else has nothing to say? :(

Hey Zax.

Installed the mod yesterday and tried it out. Was looking good, the size of the breast increased and decreased as they should. Set the scale up to max to see the change more visually. 

I noticed that when the breasts was full, there was no other effect than a message constantly told me that the breasts was full. If it's possible, maybe there should be a penalty for having breats bursting of milk and not being milked? A stagger effect or similar every odd time maybe. 

Also I got the message when milked that the nipples was tender, but again, no negative effect afterwards. I could have been in that chair for hours and no negative effect. Is this supposed to be the case, or is negative effects planned for for sore nipples planned in future updates?

Also I find the milk to be to valuable. Maybe decrease the price you get for the milk? After a full milking at lvl 1 I got around 3000 for the milk after tax, and that is alot at lvl 1. (yes, jumped straight to the chair  :D)

Looking forward to future updates and animations for the mod. Really love the mod and the concept.

Archived