[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Ok i just installed  this  mod.. the new one  from Zax ( witht he MCM i  clicked it enabled it  and all but  i have  no messages and  i have no clue  where to go  to get milked  even if i did

or how to get it  started other  than  clicking the  mcm  menu  and clicking  enable.  i have not  done any tutorial  or  anything  like  what it says in the mcm menu

Guys I've been thinking about removing static milk levels and putting breast effinency and nipple endurance in their place.

Static levels are character bound, done once and forgotten. Effinency would have to be maintained for each Maid what sounds more fun imo.

We would have:

Breast Effinency - lowering milk cycle and increasing capacity (this is what levels does now)

Nipple endurance - increasing nipple recovery and giving resistance to sensitiveness increase

Nipple sensitiveness - same as now

Thoughts?

Ok i just installed  this  mod.. the new one  from Zax ( witht he MCM i  clicked it enabled it  and all but  i have  no messages and  i have no clue  where to go  to get milked  even if i did

or how to get it  started other  than  clicking the  mcm  menu  and clicking  enable.  i have not  done any tutorial  or  anything  like  what it says in the mcm menu

Behind Whiteruns blacksmith there are two thrones, sit on them.

Thanks..  Ok i sat  on them  and and  its set to enabled  it  said i bacame  a milk maid  andbut still havent  gotten  a tutorial  or anything have it  set default  setting...  just wondering if i am missing something

the only thing i changed  was  i clicked  on story and make it  enabled everything else  is default.

Dont see  a size  change  or  anything  this is  my current  setup:

using  CBBEwith  BBP skel

using  xpms  skel

current  skse  and  current  skyrim

This is my first time adding to a discussion and I’ve been modding for all of 9 hours, so I apologize in advance for any errors of procedure in modding culture.

Reading the commentary and the direction where this mod is going I thought a simpler calculation method might solve a number of the problems with less need for multiple variables.

The formula is based on weight being a percentage, with a new character ranging from 0 to 25% and the maxed out experience character ranging from 25% to 100%.

I provide a function that has the formula and the text for the progression done as a calculated value.

It is based on three values:

• iCountVal : Integer value from 0 to 25 representing the passage of time.

• iTimesMilked : Integer value equaling the times milked AND the milk level of the character.

• iMilkRangeVal : Integer that when multiplied by 25 gives the number of time required to reach max size and production.  I have it set to 2 (50 times milked) which matches the original mod.

If polling time is set to a value that represents 1 hour game time, then the character will have 24 hours before becoming debilitated after 25 hours.

Milk produced is based on the 25 counts based on experience.  A novice produces 25 units of milk.  An maxed out character produce milk three times as fast and will produce 75 units of milk.  If one divides units by 8 then a novice produces 3 with a bit left over bottles of milk and the expert produces 9 with a couple of left over units of milk.  I would use a 20% tax to the formula for bottles produced would be:

Math.floor( MilkProduced * .8 )

The progression is a continuous curve.  Each time milked, the breasts get a little larger and the capacity a bit bigger.  No magic 5% jumps and no requirement to keep track of level as a separate value.

Also the breasts grow just a bit each time milked.

For nipple sensitivity, I would use the Milk Produced value < 10.  For a novice, it will take 10 hours to become less sensitive while the expert would take about 4 hours. Again, no separate value is needed.

In the code I included both the weight and the scale versions of sizing.  DONOT try to use the code without first standardizing the variable for mod community conventions and removing one of the two sizing methods.

Breast size text is based on actual volume.  Breast fullness text is based on count.  I have it set so that 12 hours is the time before allowing milking, and 20 hours the breasts become engorged to the point where armor is uncomfortable and must be removed.  25 hours that character should be unable to run or fast travel, but in the 8 hours of trying to learn papyrus, I could not figure out how to do that.

Hopefully someone will find this helpful.

Code follows:

Function MilkCycleX()
 Int iCountVal = Count.GetValue() as Int
 float fCountVal = CountVal as float
 int iMilkRangeVal = 2
 float fMilkRangeVal = iMilkRangeVal
 int iMilkMax = 25 * iMilkRangeVal
 float fTimesmilkedVal = TimesMilked.GetValue() As float
 if fMilkMax < fTimesmilkedVal
  fTimesmilkedVal = fMilkMax
 Endif
 countval = countval + 1
 if 25 < countval
  countval = 25
 Endif
 Count.SetValue(countval)
 ;
 ; If 0 < iTimesMilked and fMilkProduced < 10, then the nipples will still be sensitive
 ; No code provided for that.
 ;
 float fMilkProduced = (1.0 + fTimesmilkedVal / ( 12.5 * fMilkRangeVal)) * fCountVal
 float fWeight = fMilkProduced + fTimesmilkedVal/fMilkRangeVal
 ; Range check for safety, probably not needed.
 if 100.0 < fWeight
  fWeight = 100.0
 Endif

;
 ; float fNewMinWeight after being milked = fTimesmilkedVal/fMilkRangeVal
 ;

;
 ; If using Weight as growth method
 ;
 Game.GetPlayer().GetActorBase().SetWeight( fWeight )
 ;
 ; If using the SetNodeScale range of 0.4 to 1.0 for breast sizing
 ;
 float fMinScale = 0.4
 float fMaxScale = 1.0
 float fBaseSize = ((fMaxScale – fMinScale) / 100.0) * fWeight + fMinScale
 NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(MilkQ.MILKmaid, LBreast, BaseSize, false)
 NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(MilkQ.MILKmaid, RBreast, BaseSize, false)

String sBreastSize = ""
 If fWeight < 10
  sBreastSize = "breasts"
 elseif fWeight < 20
  sBreastSize = "big breasts"
 elseif fWeight < 30
  sBreastSize = "large breasts"
 elseif fWeight < 40
  sBreastSize = "huge breasts"
 elseif fWeight < 50
  sBreastSize = "massive breasts"
 elseif fWeight < 60
  sBreastSize = "immense Breasts"
 elseif fWeight < 70
  sBreastSize = "enourmous Breasts"
 elseif fWeight < 80
  sBreastSize = "tremendous breasts"
 elseif fWeight < 90
  sBreastSize = "gigantic Breasts"
 else
  sBreastSize = "humongous breasts"
 endif

string sFeel = ""
 if countval == 1
  sFeel = " tingle a bit."
 elseif countval == 2
  sFeel = " feel comfortable."
 elseif countval == 3
  sFeel = " feel a bit firmer."
 elseif countval == 4
  sFeel = " feel firmer."
 elseif countval == 5
  sFeel = " feel a bit fuller."
  elseif countval == 6
  sFeel = " feel fuller."
 elseif countval < 9
  sFeel = " are feeling slightly heavier."
 elseif countval < 11
  sFeel = " are feeling heavier."
 elseif countval == 11
  sFeel = " are becoming full of milk."
  Game.GetPlayer().DispelSpell(WellMilked)
  Game.GetPlayer().RemoveSpell(wellmilked)
 elseif countval == 12
  sFeel = " are full of milk."
  Game.GetPlayer().AddSpell(Unmilked)
 elseif countval == 13
  sFeel = " are full of milk."
 elseif countval == 14
  sFeel = " feel very full."
 elseif countval == 15
  sFeel = " are swelling up with milk."
 elseif countval == 16
  sFeel = " are becoming swollen with milk."
 elseif countval == 17
  sFeel = " are swollen with milk."
 elseif countval == 18
  sFeel = " are swollen with milk and a bit uncomfortable."
 elseif countval == 19
  sFeel = " are becoming engorged with milk."
 elseif countval == 20
  sFeel = " are engorged with milk."
  Game.GetPlayer().DispelSpell(Unmilked)
  Game.GetPlayer().removespell(Unmilked)
  Game.GetPlayer().AddSpell(Unmilked2)
 elseif countval == 21
  sFeel = " are engorged and are too sensitive to wear armor!"
  Game.GetPlayer().UnequipItemSlot(32)
 elseif countval < 25
  sFeel = " are engorged and your leaking nipples jut out in pain demanding release!"
 else
  sFeel = " are debilitatingly engorged and your leaking nipples jut out in pain demanding release!"
 Edif
 Debug.Notification("Your " + sBreastSize + sFeel )
EndFunction

completely unrelated to calculations: My followers decided to volunteer to be a milk maid.

I had Jordis wandering around Breezehome because I didn't want her inside. I already have a lot of people in there. I get milked and I cross the threshold to add another milkmaid. I already have someone in mind in the house. I go to get them. Just as I'm about to exit the house, I get a text notification saying "Jordis is now a milkmaid".. Shit. She wandered around the house and sat in one of those chairs when I wasn't there.

So just a heads up to plan ahead for the wrong person to take the slot.

• iCount...

• iTimes...

• iMilkRange...

Hey, Erond I'm sure Apple is gonna sue you for these names!

On more serious note, im happy someone is finally trying to contribute. Not sure if your code fixes are based on mine or Sumaka's version? but you should really take a look at the newest version im working on. I'm taking an different approach to capacity (dynamic) and levels. Levels could be probably removed since they arent that needed anymore.

(Seems like you missed follower support in your calculations, so I assume that you base it on 1st post version, right?)

In my version TimesMilked.GetValue() is bound to player (not to individual actors), and their capacity doesnt depend of it.

Some unnecessary variables like these for example:

BoobsBase scale global

replaced by this in your code(?)

float fMinScale = 0.4

float fMaxScale = 1.0

I used just for porpose of MCM menu options, so its easier to adjust. Some of them could be removed otherwise.

float fTimesmilkedVal = TimesMilked.GetValue() As float

What happens to TimesMilked after milking in your version?

Well, but anyway I would be more than happy if you take a look at the new version, since I will probably need an help with few scaling formulas.

@Pfactor,

Yeah I know, will try to fix it. Not sure if possible tho. Probably some keywords.

Hey back, Zax,

I’m a fan of your work…at least I think it’s your work…Thanks for the kind words.

Apple will have to explain why they stole an old programmer’s trick of naming variables with prefixes that identify variable types [yes, I know you were joking] I for integer, f for float, and s for string.

I included those variable so one could understand the theory behind the algorithm.  As in your example,  the fMaxScale would never need to exist and fMinScale would be the offset.  In the shown example, one could replace:

float fMinScale = 0.4

float fMaxScale = 1.0

float fBaseSize = ((fMaxScale – fMinScale) / 100.0) * fWeight + fMinScale

with two constants:

In the above example:

1.0 – 0.4 = 0.6

0.6 / 100 = .006 so the three lines would become one line.

float fBoobScale = 0.006 * fWeight + 0.4

As I said, I’ve been modding for all of 10 hours now and am still working through the tutorials and don’t know how to pass parameters or return values from a function yet.

The code was never meant to be used without modification for generic characters (I don’t know how to do that either—yet).

What I was really trying to show was a formula that solved most of the discussed problems:

• Continuous incremental improvement rather that artificial level jumps.

• Size messages separate from fullness messages.

• Production amount separate form polling speed, i.e. it always takes 25 cycles to fill the breasts.

• Sensitivity that become less sensitive over time.

And one only has to keep track of poll cycles: 0 – 25, and times milked 25 * range.

Only one constant for the experience which I called range where range * 25 = the number of times milked needed to have the maximum sized boobs.  One changes the range factor from 2 [for 50 times milked, to 4 for 100 times milked and all the math is corrected at the same time.

Also, milk volume can become the time spent in the milking machine.  25 seconds for the novice.  75 seconds for the maxed boob doner.

I would love to be able to program a MCM menu.  Don’t know how yet.  Still trying to learn if Papyrus has a Math.Round() function and other basic modding skills.

Even though I may not program in Papyrus yet, I am good and formulas (or algorithms) and patterns.

One other note, Times Milked should stay an Integer as it is a count.  But I discovered that when using an integer value in a floating point expression, the system will start converting values to integers and really mess up the results.  So, I converted Int to Float to prevent founding errors.  Papyrus is close enough to the languages I usually program in that I could get into real trouble.  At least I know how to back up my system, code and games...and reinstall from scratch :(.

I’m a fan of your work…at least I think it’s your work…Thanks for the kind words.

First post version is Sumaka's mod. Few pages back from this post is my version of his mod (basically full rewrite)

The code was never meant to be used without modification for generic characters (I don’t know how to do that either—yet).

Not sure if I do it correctly but I store their Actor info in Arrays.

MilkMaid = new Actor[3]

MilkMaid

I catch that info with onActivate event, but most popular method is, I think, marking them with spells (FNIS Spells as an example).

Check PM. :)

I hope it's not asked before, having kept up with this mod I don't remember it. Anyway, does anyone know any armors or clothes that show the breast growth properly?

Only this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11435-wip-milking-cuirass-lactation/

I think he asked what supports breast weighting (thus shows breast growth). The answer is all BBP and TBBP armors. For example Manga body conversions by ledo4ek, Megalov's conversions, they support it and have the right breast size!

I must not have any of those except for the Nightshade armor. The only armor I've seen that definitely grows with breast size would be the milking cuirass that I mention so often.

And even with the nightshade the breast bone expands OUT of the armor and there is clipping when they get too big.

Played around with this a bit today. I like the idea. I really hope to see more come of this More growht more lactation maybe a whole farm setup somewhere allowing you to recruit your followers into a whole dairy. A person can dream. Anyway While using this I noticed two thigns. One the mod makes my skyrim lag a bit. not so bad. Two even set to poll every 30 seconds it can take forever to build up a large level of milk. Maybe ther is some lag point that keeps my milk build up from firing every 30 seconds but I found myself going for five minutes or longer without any progression.  I can guess that it is a random chance of production per poll and it is partly to prevent a person from begin stuck in the middle of no where carrying 100 pound breasts. Still maybe a MCM toggle to guarantee production per tick would be nice. Even if it's just for testing purposes.

then again maybe it's just my system can't handle the awesomeness of this mod and won't read the scripts right every poll. Either way I like the mod and want to see it grow.

Thank you to those that bring us this mod.

Hmm "MilkModNEW" config milkpoll is not working i think. In via console i typed "set milkpoll to 1" and wait but there's not gigantic fill up. :D

See this.

post-3027-0-50588600-1365228947_thumb.jpg

If i was wrong say what's more good. :)

and more good latation waiting!! All my respect to you!! zax. :D

I'm wondering if the slider for maximum default size can be increased. 1.0 is way too small. Could you raise the slider max to 4 or 5 please? Because I like my tits big and I want em to get bigger! :D

If more increase boob size than your character call Boobster! :D

Archived