[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Okay here my version with bone breast bone scaling.

It's really not perfect, so it would be great, if someone with more knowledge about this could take a look at this script :D

copy the .pex file in the script folder.

There you override the old "MilkBottle.pex"

okay tried it. I saw a slight difference in the text updates. How long does it take for there to be a change in the scaling?

I'm using CBBE body at zero weight in preparation for expansion of this mod.

Originally I had my time as 3000 seconds for the polling so that it would not get in my way of standard playing. I saw no change for new statuses.

So I went and got milked, then changed it to the debug speed of 5 seconds. Again, zero change in the size. I put both files in the proper folders in the scripts and Source directories.

Looking forward to seeing this progress, especially if anyone makes a cowgirl race like the Trokturian race mod for Oblivion.

Only thing I worry about is how the particle effects will look. A lot of people set particle effects to be unaffected by shaders, meaning they appear to glow in the dark. I'm hoping that won't be the case here. Glowing milk looks weird. X3

@Pfactor, easiest way is to download RaceMenu mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624) to check if your body is supporting breast bones and scaling. You wont see the difference otherwise.

I tested it on 3 different bodies (CHSBHC, DM Manga and Megalov's newest CBBE) and it does work fine on all of them.

The last time I tried the Racemenu MOD it shrunk my head and deformed my arms.

EDIT: Okay, just tried the newest version of Racemenu... had to update to the newest SKSE.... and Skryim now won't even load. Just CTD as soon as I see the dragon.

post-94354-0-56790600-1361466086_thumb.jpg

In case if anyone cares:

BUG REPORT :)

-messages displays wrong milk level (usually 0) and times milked (altar shows lvl correctly)

- milk bottles arent flagged as potions, thus not showing in correct tab (intended?)

- conflitcs with "DSpSoB - Dual Sheath plus Shields on Back" (popular mod) - its least imortant, but just reporting! It puts weapon on back on every breast increase tick (happens without DSpSoB, can't be fixed probably)

SUGGESTIONS

- decrease breast size gain (for Neratu's version), tested on 3 different bodies and lvl2-lvl5 is simply too much :) If max capacity level 5 would possibly look like current maxxed level 1?

- actor weight affecting script part could be removed, and weight messages spam as well - there is no character weight changing in Neratu's new version, right? I might be wrong, but wouldnt make sense.

- amount of text could be reduced (its good written, but its spammed too often, basically during every milking), most of that text could be showed just once and one, simple, random message window everytime.

Long term changes ideas (and personal wish list, hehe)

- ALTAR removed from inside city and moved to EVERY stables in game as placeholder for stationary milking machine

- PORTABLE milking machine in form of milking cuirass from Oli3d's mod (here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11435-wip-milking-cuirass-lactation/?do=findComment&comment=254214)

- slight change to buff system: HP debuff changed to movement speed BUFF and DEBUFF.

1) at very low milk capacity you get *WELL MILKED* +10% movement speed BUFF (visible in effects)
2) at all middle levels you dont get any buff or debuff
3) *engorgement debuff* -10% movement speed DEBUFF (visible in effects)
4) *engorgement super debuff* -20% movement speed DEBUFF (visible in effects)

>PORTABLE milking machine (temp milking cuirass) couldnt be used to milk fully (thus making it impossible to gain *WELL MILKED* buff

>STATIONARY milking machines can suck you empty, thus gaining *WELL MILKED* buff

- empty milk bottles as requirement for milking (portable only maybe? for balance reasons)

- MCM support and removal of all options from ALTAR(S)

- option to set 'size increase' value for "QueueNiNodeUpdate" per capacity level and milk level in MCM options

Hope you find at least something of this interesting/usefull. :)

Didn't use Dual Sheath plus Shields on Back myself, but weapon is back on the belt every time it ticks.

and when loading a new cell or changing space(entering/leaving dungeon), the size reset then pop to varible size when next capacity check kicked in.

about the size..I actually tweaked the scales for bigger/clear expansion progress myself, that my flavor, but each one have their own favorite.

By the way, is critical milking removed in v0.6?

Didn't use Dual Sheath plus Shields on Back myself, but weapon is back on the belt every time it ticks.

Wait, so it happens without mod as well? >.> Gonna check it.

I actually tweaked the scales for bigger/clear expansion progress myself,

How did you change that? I'm still in progress of trying to understand that script. :(

About Critical Milking, checked it in CK its still here just not called by script anymore or broken. What was that spell supposed to do?

check your data for milkbottle.psc, I just messed it with notepod....crude, but it works.

maybe Critical Milking was a spell to first aid engorged breasts when too far away from whiterun,

or for effects during milking process. surely hope it is not for blowing away a bandit's head with some white jets(would be fun though).

@Pfactor, easiest way is to download RaceMenu mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624) to check if your body is supporting breast bones and scaling. You wont see the difference otherwise.

I tested it on 3 different bodies (CHSBHC, DM Manga and Megalov's newest CBBE) and it does work fine on all of them.

Okay, I finally got the racemenu to work without a CTD instantly when I ran Skyrim.

The menu works but I saw no change when I managed the breast sizes in the menu's settings.

I am using Caliente's CBBE with only texture modifications.  Where would I find the rest that you mentioned?

I found on the Nexus the CHSBHC but I don't want my Lydia to be gigantic since she's a 100 default.

Are the others on Lover's Lab?

edit: I managed to find Megalov's thread with his giant boob body and I don't like it. The breasts and butt are just giant even with zero weight, the idle anims are annoying to put it mildly, and I saw no change in breast size while the debug speed was going.

If all this is wrong then I don't know what I did wrong.

edit: I managed to find Megalov's thread with his giant boob body and I don't like it. The breasts and butt are just giant even with zero weight, the idle anims are annoying to put it mildly, and I saw no change in breast size while the debug speed was going.

Yeah, his body is max weight always, he doesnt convert files for minimum size,  so body slider doesnt work (boobs slider does though, since its different thing).

If you want some skinny TBBP compatible body use modified CBBE from this topic - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9289-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/

and animations too preferably since they are awesome!

Yeah, his body is max weight always, he doesnt convert files for minimum size,  so body slider doesnt work (boobs slider does though, since its different thing).

If you want some skinny TBBP compatible body use modified CBBE from this topic - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9289-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/

and animations too preferably since they are awesome!

Not to sound ungrateful, but I also tried that and came up with the same problems. 

Later Edit: What the author should have mentioned was to NOT uninstall the CBBE before trying the modifications. After many combinations and crashes, I seem to have something approaching what the previews show. Using the Racemenu mod I'm still able to modify everything, but the scripts for the milking still do not show any change in size. Am I putting the files in the wrong folders?

Using the Racemenu mod I'm still able to modify everything, but the scripts for the milking still do not show any change in size. Am I

putting the files in the wrong folders?

If you got breast slider working in racemenu, then just go to the altar/stone and click "debug mode" poll speed, so you can check its working correctly. But dont play in that mode.

Using the Racemenu mod I'm still able to modify everything, but the scripts for the milking still do not show any change in size. Am I

putting the files in the wrong folders?

If you got breast slider working in racemenu, then just go to the altar/stone and click "debug mode" poll speed, so you can check its working correctly. But dont play in that mode.

That is exactly what I had been doing. No change. :(

:D i'm just tried out if it still work, anyone have an idea how to fix the breast bone size? So that the value is fixed until the next tick ?

Do you mean that it resets after every loading, then comes back to the right value after next  capacity check?

Because if not loading, it *is* fixed till next tick (for me at least)

ok testetd the latest version of race menu with the latest version of SKSE

mh i think it quite fine, just replace the old files.

Let me know if there are still bugs :D

if you want to change the breast scale size.

open the psc file with any editor (notepad)

Just edit the variable "boob_scale"  in the function

"Int MilkLevelVal = MilkLevel.GetValue() as Int"

and the function:

MilkCycle0(), MilkCycle1().....

then compile it in the creation kit

;)

Edit:

SUGGESTIONS

- decrease breast size gain (for Neratu's version), tested on 3 different bodies and lvl2-lvl5 is simply too much :) If max capacity level 5 would possibly look like current maxxed level 1?

- actor weight affecting script part could be removed, and weight
messages spam as well - there is no character weight changing in
Neratu's new version, right? I might be wrong, but wouldnt make sense.

- amount of text could be reduced (its good written, but its spammed too
often, basically during every milking), most of that text could be
showed just once and one, simple, random message window everytime.

Done, only breast scale not ;)

milk_bottle_breast_scale.rar

okay with this last post from Neratu I can finally get something done. This is a please please please request for you people that are somewhat knowledgeable with the CK to please understand many of us are not, so don't assume we know exactly what you are talking about when you said "well I just did X and it worked fine".  This whole time I was just dropping the pec and psc files into the folders without knowing I also had to go into the CK and figure out how to compile the scripts. That may seem simple to some of you but I was completely ignorant.

Here is my quick finding when I messed with the scaling. I did 2 as the max breast bone size and they grew really big during the debug time. I think they are too large and unrealistic when they defy gravity like they tend to do at that scale. Clothing and armor does not show the breast augmentation. But a special armor does. The Milking Cuirass. It grows with the breasts, AND keeps them in a realistic shape instead of being distorted. This is something to think about for further implementation. Now I have to go back and play with the numbers because I don't like the fact that after I've been milked.. the boobs are still much larger than standard. Maybe make the number Zero in the script as a base? Oh well, something later that we all will need to agree on.

Thank you Neratu for accidentally showing me what I was missing.

My last update only works with the latest version of SKSE, i used an old version so for those who already installed SKSE 1.6.9, the new file work! ;)

The base is set in this functions

"Int MilkLevelVal = MilkLevel.GetValue() as Int"

and the function:

MilkCycle0(), MilkCycle1().....

I try to add an slider or something in the option menu.

I have still no idea how to do this, so it take a while :D

First thing I tested was updating to the new version with clean save method from OP post.

It doesnt work. What I tried is:

1) deactivating (previous version) in game -> save -> uninstall -> save again -> install new version

I get spam of two messages mostly: milk production stopped and breasts getting bigger (but nothing happens, it didnt work at all)

2) deactivating (previous version) in game -> save -> uninstall -> save again -> install previous version AGAIN

I get constant spam "DEBUG: MILK PRODUCTION HALTED" in middle of screen

So updating from the old versions doesnt work, at all. Looks like script hasnt been stopped after clicking "STOP THE MOD" in game menu or some global variables still stays in save file?

[EDIT] NEW VERSION

Tried newest version on clean save (that hasnt ever used milkmod) and it seems to be working fine.

Breast size increases and body size doesnt. As intended.

SKSE 1.6.9 + Neratu's latest version = working

Tried this mod (original file + Russian fix + Neratu's size fix) and got it to work, except there was no option to forge a milk curiass. A promising start! It would be cool if this could be added to Prison Overhaul for example, so the guards can sell and drink prison milk. :)

there was no option to forge a milk curiass.

Because its not implemented yet. :(

I was thinking if something like that could be used as cuirass milking Function:

function Milking ()
	Int CountVal = Count.GetValue() as Int  			;reads global count?
	if (akActor.isEquipped(MilkCuirass))  || (CountVal > 3)		;if global count isnt lower than 3 (so it cant get WELL MILKED that way)	
	int instanceID = MilkSound.Play(akActor)			;plays milking sound
	while (akActor.isEquipped(MilkCuirass)) && (CountVal > 3)	;checks if cuirass equipped and if global count isnt lower than 3
	PC.AddItem(SuccMilk1, 1)					;adds 1 milk bottle
	Debug.notification(You produced one bottle of Milk")
	CountVal = CountVal - 1					 ;decreases global count by one after one bottle is milked?
	endwhile
	Sound.StopInstance(instanceID)
	endif

EndFunction

Its based on script from Oli3d's mod. But even if so, then where to put it and how to eventually make CountVal check different on different MilkLevel? WELLMILKED is dispelled at 3 ticks at level 1, but at level two its after 4 ticks. 

I was doing some thinking about this topic and here are just some ideas I have. Please note, they are only suggestions as I really do NOT know my way around the SK and the last programming language I learned was C almost 18 years ago. hated it.

* I've got my breasts growing at a reasonable .05 for each tick. That makes them, even at max level, much more manageable than the original .15 increase in boob_scale

* I think there should be 3 paths that development should take on this mod.

* A dedicated milking barn that will incorporate the most work in this mod with any new models or animations that might come in the future. The currents stones are a decent stop gap measure but will surely be the first go to. Also, this barn should have the best prices possible for your milk, possibly have a number of other NPC's being hooked up and pumped. 

*  A portable system like the milking cuirass that lets you take care of things when you can't get to the barn. But self milked bottles would not be as        valuable as the professionals in the main barn.

* The ability to milk followers/slaves/npcs. Be it either with a spell, potion, or food. Also you can start lactating if only you eat/drink/cast something on yourself. Right now the only thing approaching this is the milking cuirass with the added milking ring but that mod is very incomplete and does not always work when I equip my followers.

these are only ideas so don't be offended by my offering.

Archived