[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

I noticed that when the breasts was full, there was no other effect than a message constantly told me that the breasts was full. If it's possible, maybe there should be a penalty for having breats bursting of milk and not being milked? A stagger effect or similar every odd time maybe. 

Current penalty for not getting milked is supposed to be CarryWeight debuff. It should appear in debuffs as Breast Weight or something, the bigger they are the more they weight.

Further plan was to add particle effect at certain UNMILKED levels. But the problem is I have zero idea yet how to make them. Would have to learn animations, particles, modeling, scripting and CK to finish this mod alone. Thought as its Community Open Project someone would help, but seems like I was mistaken :(

2mwa0m0.jpg

Also I got the message when milked that the nipples was tender, but again, no negative effect afterwards. I could have been in that chair for hours and no negative effect. Is this supposed to be the case, or is negative effects planned for for sore nipples planned in future updates?

Its supposed to increase the nipple pain the more you get milked at once, but I havent tested it enough at lower levels so Im not sure if it stacks fast enough. Main target was to not let you fully milk at level 5 at ONCE. When you sit with all 15 stacks of milk it SHOULD stop milking at certain level after nipple pain is high enough (notification should pop). Sitting on chair with zero milk accumulated is not considered as milikng thus doesnt affect nipples. (No sound = no milking)

About more graphical effect I had plan for milk particle as mentioned earlier and this reddish breast skin effect (as shader) for, im not sure yet, but either milking too much or not milking at all(?):

breast-bondage-2154.jpg

Another thing could be milky nipples as "post milking" effect (as shader as well) something similar to this:

9bbdf00c2e5bc2d9db4f2122568eaeac49b85b31

But there can only be one shader active at once so they all would have to be up in different situations, not stackable

Also I find the milk to be to valuable. Maybe decrease the price you get for the milk? After a full milking at lvl 1 I got around 3000 for the milk after tax, and that is alot at lvl 1. (yes, jumped straight to the chair   :D)

Yeah milk economy is fucked up, need to look at it.

I tried the new version but couldn't get it to work properly. I set Milk to Enabled and increased the rate of breast growth just to make sure I didn't miss it. But no matter how many times my PC sat in the chair the stats still said "times milked: 0" and there was no size change in the breasts between milkings. There was no sound either, but I did get the text snippets from CoC, although in a random order. And after my PC got up the message "What do you want to do with your milk?" appeared so apparently something worked, just not all of it.

Do I need to install some old size fix? Or sit in the chair for a certain amount of time?

I tried the new version but couldn't get it to work properly. I set Milk to Enabled and increased the rate of breast growth just to make sure I didn't miss it. But no matter how many times my PC sat in the chair the stats still said "times milked: 0" and there was no size change in the breasts between milkings. There was no sound either, but I did get the text snippets from CoC, although in a random order. And after my PC got up the message "What do you want to do with your milk?" appeared so apparently something worked, just not all of it.

Do I need to install some old size fix? Or sit in the chair for a certain amount of time?

Everytime you change some options under "size" header MILK POLL you need to disable/enable to make it take effect.

Get newest SKSE. Try new character/save, since old milk mod was 100% different and some scripts might be running. Check if the body you play with supports breast animation/have breast bones.

Will this be compatible with the random slaves you can get with Paradise Halls (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29886)?

No because I'm using Paradise Halls and so far you can't make your slave do anything, just follow you around, sandbox, and get sold. You can't make them do an action like a true follower. So if you can't tell them to sit in the milking chair, then no. I've had my followers sit in the chairs by themselves, but that does not activate the Milk Maid slot.

so far a modified feamle "falling" animation is one of the most identical animation in my own opinion, character leans foward with boobs twitching..

about the pain effect,so far even with lv5 breast, whole process can still be finished in a straight process with lv3 pain(demanding for release)

I personally have no trouble with that, i got healing spell after all, but pain or pleasure during process can surely make this mod more interesting

maybe we need a new node for breast bone, so there is an anchor for all sorts of nipple based events. and..

that idea of leaking milk is good!

where can I change describing texts and bone scale? not very good when it comes with MCM..

mt_jumpfall.rar

Will this be compatible with the random slaves you can get with Paradise Halls (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29886)?

No because I'm using Paradise Halls and so far you can't make your slave do anything, just follow you around, sandbox, and get sold. You can't make them do an action like a true follower. So if you can't tell them to sit in the milking chair, then no. I've had my followers sit in the chairs by themselves, but that does not activate the Milk Maid slot.

wasn't there a update to paradise halls that allowed you to bang your slaves? It couldn't be that big a jump, especially if someone where to simply ask him to make them like followers.

about the pain effect,so far even with lv5 breast, whole process can still be finished in a straight process with lv3 pain(demanding for release)

I personally have no trouble with that, i got healing spell after all, but pain or pleasure during process can surely make this mod more interesting

maybe we need a new node for breast bone, so there is an anchor for all sorts of nipple based events. and..

that idea of leaking milk is good!

Can you really fully milk at lvl5 and 15 stacks? (you check stacks in MCM overview panel) It shouldnt be possible :(

There is breast bone, but not nipple bone. Nipple bone would be awesome, we could make them bigger during milking or so. :) + all particles would be easier.

where can I change describing texts and bone scale? not very good when it comes with MCM..

What txt would you like to change?

Bone scale is changed in MCM panel (how could you be not good at clicking ESC->mod config?) :)

Breast base = starting size (i made it negative at start so theres bigger FINAL difference between level, without deforming breasts mesh and textures too much)

I'm not sure who owns the Milking Cuirass, but there's a nice pump cuirass that could be worked into the throne. Unless there's no permission or you want to go a different route.

That throne is just placeholder, so its not even sure if cuirass would fit or not.

In other hand I dont know if permission is needed or not for that file.

1.painful release(stop milking) simply can't happen if I am not use 30sec per poll, dragon born sure got a pair of tough tits.

2.by some accident I get my test subject lv6 breasts XD, too bad there are no hidden bonus for this.(10 time a level, stack a 48 counts than give it a 15 in a single milk run)

3.txt of messages when every poll ticks. (your breasts became blah blah.........)

4.yes i understand MCM panel can do limited scaling, just I personally enjoys biggers size. I actually made bone scale 500% at level5 with max capacity and +1 per poll while previous version when I can still find them in 

scripts( I understand the shape are a bit of deformed, but that is a flaw I can tolerate)

3.txt of messages when every poll ticks. (your breasts became blah blah.........)

4.yes i understand MCM panel can do limited scaling, just I personally enjoys biggers size. I actually made bone scale 500% at level5 with max capacity and +1 per poll while previous version when I can still find them in 

scripts( I understand the shape are a bit of deformed, but that is a flaw I can tolerate)

txt messages you could post them here or on pm so I can fix typos for everyone at once :)

if you really want bigger size open console and write:

"set BoobIncr to 0.09"

"set BoobPerLvl to 0.15"

"set BoobBase to 1"

Increase these numbers accordingly.

The other bugs I will try to fix, thx for testing! Btw how exactly you stacked 48? 3 followers at once? Got to fix that :D

thanks zax, gonna test it after this week's business is over!

-----------

about that lv6..

set level easy

milked like 40 times and get lv 4 breasts

set level normal for testing if nipple pain increase with difficulty

no obvious change after few rounds, and switch back to easy.

poll rate 30s/tic. and you know what happened.

about that lv6..

set level easy

Lol.

It shouldnt be possible. Probably two instances of script reads level value at the same time then updates it twice. Because levelup function wont allow lvling over cap no matter what.

Can you guys test further milking two followers or follower + player at once.

-if times milked increases +2 or just +1 and second gets blocked?

-if milk count is decreasing for two NPCs at once

-if nipple pain increases for both

I could simply add states and block multi milking but I really wanted to be able to milk many at once. It adds so much immersion, lololol.

[edit] pandasaka, one more important thing i need to know, if you did that test while milking just one person at the same time or more(on two thrones)?

about that lv6..

set level easy

Hmm I'm trying to figure out what could be causing that, but seriously if you did it solo it shouldnt happen.

You done anything special during that try? Milked follower and clicked same throne, or something like that?

[edit] oki, found what was causing that lvlup bug :)

Just multi follower milking needs further testing I think:

Can you guys test further milking two followers or follower + player at once.

-if times milked increases +2 or just +1 and second gets blocked?

-if milk count is decreasing for two NPCs at once

-if nipple pain increases for both

And if you guys have some ideas what could be added post them.

Throne cant be replaced for now since custom furniture with custom animation isnt possible at least till next FNIS version.

Married couples may choose to milk their partner/each other (dependent on gender). At least, it's what I thought seemed off about it. Beyond that, either placing it in stables/portable kit might be a good idea. That way you can do it anywhere with stables instead of just Whiterun. (Of course, you're still limited to nine places, so..)

ETA: You may want to add the player name since 'Your' is grammatically incorrect at times.

I just had a brain storm for something far down the line. The idea was brought on by one of my player created NPC's.  I create a follower, and try to have her be the first milk maid, but it just doesn't take and my PC sits in the chair anyway. Now I had left her in Breezehome but for some reason she just hangs outs behind War Maidens and just sits in the chairs.

Now couple this behavior with the Beauty/Beefcake lounge. Whenever there are guests that come by, even if you are not there.. an attendance and admission price is taken. Then you can take the profit from the bar tender whoever it is.

What I'm thinking is that somewhere far down the line, if any random character uses the chairs at random, you can somehow benefit from it.

Wild idea, I know.

ETA: You may want to add the player name since 'Your' is grammatically incorrect at times.

This has already been stated, as Zax has said english is not his? native language. The grammar can be annoying but it's a minor inconvenience. 

on a side note, @Zax.. I've changed the text in my own files but they do not show up in the game. Do I need to compile the new script for it to appear? If I do I seem to have run into a problem as my CK is crashing on start up. But that's another thing.

Archived