Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

[16:15:01][1]	BodySlideApp.cpp(3148): Failed to build 'BreastRopeExtreme': Unable to load input nif: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\BreastRopeExtreme\BreastRopeExtreme.nif
[16:16:26][3]	BodySlideApp.cpp(2647): BodySlide closed.

Has anyone patched this? I couldn't find a solution with search, and i can't find anything with TES5Edit.

Another thing is that if i have mods that need ZAZ 7, should i have that installed too in order before ZAZ 8+? MO says it has non-overwritten files, meaning that ZAZ 8+ is not completely backwards compatible... as far as i understand? They're not just docu's and screenshots, i cleaned those off from my ZAZ 7 folder. Still over 20 files.

Part the first: known issue which can simply be ignored (until ZAP9 comes out).

Part the second: ZAP 8+ IS completely backward compatible to version 7. Version 8 has everything version 7 has in it and more stuff besides. Version 8+ has everything in version 8 (and therefore everything in version 7) plus even more stuff. ?

Would be great if the camera issues were fixed - honestly was one of the main reasons I made the decision to not use Bondage Furniture World in my save and ended up downgrading to ZAP 7 for more animation cushion.  It really hurt the enjoyment of that mod when I was forced to either stay in broken-first-person mod to read the dialogue used in the scene, or enable free-camera to see the action properly but not be able to read any dialogue (since Skyrim's free camera does not show Fus-Roh-Doh subtitles).

The bodyslide issues between CBBE/UUNP and ZAP8/8+ versions should also be a priority, the inconsistencies there (different file names/folders ect) make those items really hard for mods to use without massive compatibility problems between users.

Good luck on the update efforts!

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

[16:15:01][1]	BodySlideApp.cpp(3148): Failed to build 'BreastRopeExtreme': Unable to load input nif: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\BreastRopeExtreme\BreastRopeExtreme.nif
[16:16:26][3]	BodySlideApp.cpp(2647): BodySlide closed.

Has anyone patched this? I couldn't find a solution with search, and i can't find anything with TES5Edit.

Another thing is that if i have mods that need ZAZ 7, should i have that installed too in order before ZAZ 8+? MO says it has non-overwritten files, meaning that ZAZ 8+ is not completely backwards compatible... as far as i understand? They're not just docu's and screenshots, i cleaned those off from my ZAZ 7 folder. Still over 20 files.

Actually the mods should work with ZAP 8.0+ . There are some errors sure. But no code was updated from ZAP 7.0 just additional content.

I'm looking into that body slide error.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Part the first: known issue which can simply be ignored (until ZAP9 comes out).

Part the second: ZAP 8+ IS completely backward compatible to version 7. Version 8 has everything version 7 has in it and more stuff besides. Version 8+ has everything in version 8 (and therefore everything in version 7) plus even more stuff. ?

I'm Still looking through, ZAP 8.0+ If it can be salvaged and fixed.

There are a few things that don't belong and cleaning of its loose/stray files. There are a lot of CAM issues with certain furniture and the zbftest zone is cluttered up. ZAP 8.0+ has DDA items that overwrite the DDA mods texture paths (This needs fixing)

It needs some major documentation as well.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Would be great if the camera issues were fixed - honestly was one of the main reasons I made the decision to not use Bondage Furniture World in my save and ended up downgrading to ZAP 7 for more animation cushion.  It really hurt the enjoyment of that mod when I was forced to either stay in broken-first-person mod to read the dialogue used in the scene, or enable free-camera to see the action properly but not be able to read any dialogue (since Skyrim's free camera does not show Fus-Roh-Doh subtitles).

The bodyslide issues between CBBE/UUNP and ZAP8/8+ versions should also be a priority, the inconsistencies there (different file names/folders ect) make those items really hard for mods to use without massive compatibility problems between users.

Good luck on the update efforts!

Camera Issues should be fixed, I have given some tips to t.ara how to avoid those. T.ara is working on it. Because there is a lot of content it will take time. To look at all of them and sort em out.

BodySlide is a new territory for me as well, but will look into it.

Cheers

17 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

BodySlide is a new territory for me as well, but will look into it.

Cheers

Thanks - the main issue isn't so much just a Bodyslide problem, as it is that between certain versions of ZAP 8 and ZAP 8+ the folder/naming structure for some of the added rope bondage items are different (and reflected in the .esp), breaking backwards compatibility.  This means that between different pools of users the mesh files are in different places with different names, so a mod trying to use these meshes will only work for a certain subset of users (those that use the same version as the mod developer). 

Mostly this showed up with the Whiterun Brothel mod trying to use the Shibari rope bondage item, which caused invisible bodies for anyone using a version different from that of the author.

3 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Thanks - the main issue isn't so much just a Bodyslide problem, as it is that between certain versions of ZAP 8 and ZAP 8+ the folder/naming structure for some of the added rope bondage items are different (and reflected in the .esp), breaking backwards compatibility.  This means that between different pools of users the mesh files are in different places with different names, so a mod trying to use these meshes will only work for a certain subset of users (those that use the same version as the mod developer). 

Mostly this showed up with the Whiterun Brothel mod trying to use the Shibari rope bondage item, which caused invisible bodies for anyone using a version different from that of the author.

Thanks for clearing that up , Now I know what to look exactly. 

I'm still divided as to Update ZAP 7.0 with t.ara's new content.

Or just fix ZAP 8.0+  

Will post when I can once I look through all of it.

Cheers

Is there a possibility to change the gender restriction in the zaz-mcm menu or otherwise?

20180724155947_1.thumb.jpg.80c98c2e6254a26ee42ee8c82da3e163.jpg

i play a succubus character and i set the gender in sexlab to MALE. But in ZaZ the Male Animations for the PC are blocked.

I already tried to reinstall ZaZ and SexLab what had no effect to this problem.

Ok, I'm pretty new to modding in general, but so far I've managed to solve all the issues I've come across except this one. Anyone have any idea why the gag doesn't line up? Using bodyslide UUNP for the body. Head is envisionface with RANs Headmesh type D. Skeleton is XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.

image.thumb.png.fd5bcfbda8e40fd14d18a5d5129902b6.png

11 hours ago, pachex said:

Ok, I'm pretty new to modding in general, but so far I've managed to solve all the issues I've come across except this one. Anyone have any idea why the gag doesn't line up? Using bodyslide UUNP for the body. Head is envisionface with RANs Headmesh type D. Skeleton is XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.

image.thumb.png.fd5bcfbda8e40fd14d18a5d5129902b6.png

hi, head may be incompatible with standard-height-you can try to use in race-menu the neck-height-correction.

Thanks for all the effort in making this project happen! I really enjoyed the content that has been delivered.

Recently I reinstalled skyrim and decide to reinstall all Lover's Lab content.

However, it is untill I downloaded all the mods and installing them through NMM that I found out I need to download ZAZ animation pack through MEGA.

The problem is I live in china which blocks many websites with firewall. Unluckily, MEGA is one of them. And I don't know or have any accessble methods to visit MEGA website and download  zaz v8.0 animation pack CBBE version.(of course nor the UNP version)

Is there by anychance that there is a full package download somewhere? or can anyone e-mail the content to me please?

Much appreciated

303257746@qq.com

6 minutes ago, fishess said:

Thanks for all the effort in making this project happen! I really enjoyed the content that has been delivered.

Recently I reinstalled skyrim and decide to reinstall all Lover's Lab content.

However, it is untill I downloaded all the mods and installing them through NMM that I found out I need to download ZAZ animation pack through MEGA.

The problem is I live in china which blocks many websites with firewall. Unluckily, MEGA is one of them. And I don't know or have any accessble methods to visit MEGA website and download  zaz v8.0 animation pack CBBE version.(of course nor the UNP version)

Is there by anychance that there is a full package download somewhere? or can anyone e-mail the content to me please?

Much appreciated

303257746@qq.com

Hello,

I try to give you a direct link, maybe this works for you:

CBBE:

https://mega.nz/#!Q95gxLiA

key: !eZkW706BiSZJzwIL3iGbFLbmW4Ic_ZVxwjdXn4CSO5k

UUNP:

https://mega.nz/#!F0IkATYL

key: !VifUBeQYMYv42HI-YTOwjVHNdmITedmkG9B1BQugo60

that´s my only offer, I can give you for now.

10 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hello,

I try to give you a direct link, maybe this works for you: 

CBBE:

https://mega.nz/#!Q95gxLiA

key: !eZkW706BiSZJzwIL3iGbFLbmW4Ic_ZVxwjdXn4CSO5k

UUNP:

https://mega.nz/#!F0IkATYL

key: !VifUBeQYMYv42HI-YTOwjVHNdmITedmkG9B1BQugo60

that´s my only offer, I can give you for now.

Thanks for your help, but the exact problem for me is I can't access the mega link for the download. I can download through the link given by lover's lab but not on mega.

Any chance you can e-mail me the whole content package that supposed to be downloaded on mega please? It's the only method i can think of right now.

6 minutes ago, fishess said:

Thanks for your help, but the exact problem for me is I can't access the mega link for the download. I can download through the link given by lover's lab but not on mega.

Any chance you can e-mail me the whole content package that supposed to be downloaded on mega please? It's the only method i can think of right now.

No,  no Chance, the contence is too big..."surrealistic"-to try it that way!

You can suggest another page, you have access to from China (cloud).

Maybe I can upload it there.

Hey! i'm having trouble getting this to work with mod organizer. when i go to install it i can't set the data on the top level or w/e and it's giving me the "this mod is installed wrong, it most likely won't work" Does anyone know what you're supposed to do for mod organizer?

edit: NVM going into info revealed the mega link and decryption key. Ngl thats really convoluted

1 hour ago, fishess said:

you have to use the key, go to the link for your respective body and then it asks for a decryption key. just copy and paste. It'll start the download soon after

Just now, t.ara said:

No,  no Chance, the contence is too big..."surrealistic"-to try it that way!

You can suggest another page, you have access to from China (cloud).

Maybe I can upload it there.

Ok, as much as i know, them most commonly used cloud service is called baiduyunhttps://pan.baidu.com/

To register an account on this platform however, requires a phone number to bound with the account.

Afraid of pan doesn't have english version, here are some pictures for tutorial.

Thank you for your patient.

firefox_2018-07-26_18-27-15.png

register.png

firefox_2018-07-26_17-45-50.png

firefox_2018-07-26_18-10-42.png

firefox_2018-07-26_18-17-27.png

firefox_2018-07-26_18-21-41.png

7 minutes ago, Layenightboy said:

you have to use the key, go to the link for your respective body and then it asks for a decryption key. just copy and paste. It'll start the download soon after 

Thanks for your suggestion. However, it's the chinese internet firewall set by Network provider that blocks me from access MEGA website, here is picture of errow i'm receiving.

firefox_2018-07-26_18-32-36.png

On 7/15/2018 at 1:49 PM, t.ara said:

Here´s the flame...but still don´t have a lightning field....anyway I´ll let the torch now be part of the pack....some "experiments" and maybe I can also understand how to "switch" on the emitting light, finally:-)

And some other "bit" items for all idles, animations or furnitures available. Can be also equipped inside of all furnitures.

TESV 2018-07-15 19-38-09-27.jpg

TESV 2018-07-15 21-01-06-71.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-34-38-77.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-35-22-08.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-35-44-28.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-38-30-87.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-53-13-21.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-54-44-92.jpg

TESV 2018-07-16 00-55-00-74.jpg

Is this content already working or is some WIP for the next update? If it's released already, where can I find it & how do I install it? I feel like I'm missing a lot here :c

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:07 PM, karellen said:

Is this content already working or is some WIP for the next update? If it's released already, where can I find it & how do I install it? I feel like I'm missing a lot here :c

Hi !

this stuff is all done, working inside my personal zap-version as usual-but not inside of existing downloads. You miss nothing. Everything is fine so far.

Pics I made do point to new stuff for a possible and future update/release.

Crawling will get of course special items as I don´t like wasting existing collars for it (boring) - I have different new ideas to get npcs/player in touch with this sort of animation(s).

:wine:

Hey Tara do you think you can make this into a wearable restraint for all races it's from the zaria's restraints mod and it's for Khajiit but I would like a human version too so would you mind maybe integrating it into your mod, or make something like it at least?

Spoiler

13290-4-1332196721.jpg.223b0f59169c405046e20168890fd39c.jpg DTM4light-2.jpg.541be9aa63eb0dd19d4718c9e68d0866.jpg

On 1. August 2018 at 5:40 AM, ClockworkTower said:

Hey Tara do you think you can make this into a wearable restraint for all races it's from the zaria's restraints mod and it's for Khajiit but I would like a human version too so would you mind maybe integrating it into your mod, or make something like it at least?

Reveal hidden contents

hello!

no,

there are some reasons, that don ´t allow me to create items of that sort, or overtake this exactly, 

sorry for that negative answer!

(one reason: exactly that item has been  grabbed off another author and put away without permission)

I recently re-installed Skyrim after a long break, and now I have questions about installing mods:

1. Tell me, please, when do you plan to publish the update v8.0+?  Will it be necessary to use any complicated manipulations to replace the current 8.0+ version with a new one?

2. Earlier I used several modes: ZAP 7.0,  Devious Devices ( several different ), Zaz Extension Pack, Heretical Resources.  One of these mods created the sound effect of ringing chains when walking, if the legs of the player's character or non-player character were shackled. But which mod was so useful, I could not figure it out.  Attempts to independently make a new mod on the basis of Zap 7.0, which would contain shackles with the possibility of manufacturing in the smithy, ended in failure - the chains turned out to be noiseless.

Is it possible in Zap8.0 to add sound that is released by chains while walking, as the basic property of shackles?

14 hours ago, t.ara said:

hello!

no,

there are some reasons, that don ´t allow me to create items of that sort, or overtake this exactly, 

sorry for that negative answer!

That's fine, it was worth a shot :)