Skyrim VR Modding ?!

On 7/22/2018 at 8:34 PM, ntblood said:

I'd think this old Spanking mod might work in VR.

This mod works with no issues in VR. You only need to unpack the .bsa. I installed the customizer along with it. One of the best followers I've ever used. Celestine is a SSE mod that says it needs Skyui, but she works very well. 

Wouldn't it be nice to make some NPC's groin area, nipples, and butt "touchable" with the VR hands?  Like in VR Kanojo when the NPC reacts verbally and the private part moves a bit with physics. It seems desirable to even just get a verbal response when brushing hands with female NPCs' nibbles and bits, if not the physics part. I'd think this might've been suggested or looked before maybe (?).  Any ideas?
I can use the Zaz punishment crop (in VR) and it gets a verbal response and leaves marks 'though I'm thinking about a nicer kind of interaction and with hands (I have set mine to always visible with the INI).

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/10/2018 at 1:10 PM, ntblood said:

Wouldn't it be nice to make some NPC's groin area, nipples, and butt "touchable" with the VR hands?  Like in VR Kanojo when the NPC reacts verbally and the private part moves a bit with physics. It seems desirable to even just get a verbal response when brushing hands with female NPCs' nibbles and bits, if not the physics part. I'd think this might've been suggested or looked before maybe (?).  Any ideas?
I can use the Zaz punishment crop (in VR) and it gets a verbal response and leaves marks 'though I'm thinking about a nicer kind of interaction and with hands (I have set mine to always visible with the INI).

That would be amazing, but it sounds like quite the project. Anything involving physics like that is gonna take one smart sunuvagun to put together. 

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, prinyo said:

Almost all adult mods for SSE and Oldrim  work for SkyrimVR.

People are working on bridging the VR environment and Skyrim's scripting and the first mods to use this are already been released: CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR.

Only a handful of adult mods work with any amount of stability in VR and I wouldn't call that a "source." And mods like sexlab definitely don't work with VR unfortunately.

16 hours ago, Czanrei said:

Only a handful of adult mods work with any amount of stability in VR and I wouldn't call that a "source." And mods like sexlab definitely don't work with VR unfortunately.

Most of the Oldrim mods work. I believe there are mods that cover almost all aspects of the adult modding working in VR - romantic, prostitution, animals, random sex, quests and so on. The two frameworks - SL Light and Flower Girls can be used together and cover a lot of use cases. They also cover the 2 different ways to handle the player character involvement.

If you have specific questions or are looking for some specific mod it is better to ask - probably somebody will have the answer.

Anyone else having problems with the current build of SOS.    Trying to install SOS with the current build of SKSE VR and SKYUI VR Beta.   And it isn't playing nice with either saying that it's too out of date to run or SOS.Dll isn't found.

That and has anyone gotten yiffy age of skyrim up and running?

3 hours ago, RetroBear said:

Anyone else having problems with the current build of SOS.    Trying to install SOS with the current build of SKSE VR and SKYUI VR Beta.   And it isn't playing nice with either saying that it's too out of date to run or SOS.Dll isn't found.

That and has anyone gotten yiffy age of skyrim up and running?

There is a build that works in another thread. This works for me perfectly. Also the Light version of SOS works fine in VR but the full version is better.

I am not into the furry stuff so i have no idea about the yiffy mod.

Here is the link posted there:
SoS_SE_VR_DLL_2018-06-07.zip

18 hours ago, RetroBear said:

New question. Is there an up to date version of Sexlab for Skyrim VR.    The Sexlab SE versions works until you try and install it in the MCM menu where it gets upset over youre skyrim being too old

Sexlab Light works fine in VR, however player sex does not work correctly in Sexlab. (you have no body and camera will move up and out of the way as it would in flatrim)

Sexlab Light will power a lot of mods that require Sexlab but not all. TDF aggressive prostitution is one that works fine.

With Sexlab in VR Lydia will get plenty of action and you will have a great view.

6 minutes ago, fallout980350376 said:

Sexlab Light works fine in VR, however player sex does not work correctly in Sexlab. (you have no body and camera will move up and out of the way as it would in flatrim)

Sexlab Light will power a lot of mods that require Sexlab but not all. TDF aggressive prostitution is one that works fine.

With Sexlab in VR Lydia will get plenty of action and you will have a great view.

The link for sexlab light here on the nexus seems to be dead in the water.     And no one seems to have the updated version.  The mega link is dead and so is the google drive link

I can't for the life of me get SexLab Light SE to work.  I'm using Nexus Mod Manager and have all the prerequisites (see screenshot below).  FNIS works and I can make characters dance all day but I don't get any of the spells or items that's supposed to allow me to trigger sex.  Yes I did the "Update FNIS Behavior" thing after installing SL Light. 

Are there any console commands I can try to even see if the SexLab Light Framework installed correctly and I have the animations at least?  Maybe I can manually add the spell and item that's supposed to allow me to trigger sex, does anyone know the ID's of these items? 

Capture.JPG.465a6411894ea72d22e8e138f2a64820.JPG

6 hours ago, bojack13 said:

I can't for the life of me get SexLab Light SE to work.  I'm using Nexus Mod Manager and have all the prerequisites (see screenshot below).  FNIS works and I can make characters dance all day but I don't get any of the spells or items that's supposed to allow me to trigger sex.  Yes I did the "Update FNIS Behavior" thing after installing SL Light. 

Are there any console commands I can try to even see if the SexLab Light Framework installed correctly and I have the animations at least?  Maybe I can manually add the spell and item that's supposed to allow me to trigger sex, does anyone know the ID's of these items? 

Capture.JPG.465a6411894ea72d22e8e138f2a64820.JPG

You need to start Sexlab Light in MCM. I do not see SkyUI and MCM in your load order.

Sexlab Light will start automatically if you start a new game but if you are applying Sexlab to an existing saved game you must have SkyUI and MCM.

Get the working SkyUI for VR here:
https://github.com/Odie/skyui-vr/releases

I cannot seem to find the original MCM for SE on Nexus but the one i use is version 1.12 which works fine. I believe MCM is included in SkyUI.

@fallout980350376 and @prinyo Thank you both for your replies but It's still not working.  Looks like SkyUI is working and it changed my menus.  I have "SMOD" in my system menu now but I can't configure anything (see 1st screen below), not sure if this is normal.  And each time I made any changes I ran the Generate FNIS for Users thing (see 2nd screen below) but when in the game I don't see any of these additional spells or items the Carnival or the Matchmaker mod are supposed to add (tried them separately).  The only spell that's working perfectly is the blueballs spell ?

You think I have SexLab installed ok and just need to find a compatible mod?  Is there a way I can test if SexLab Light installed ok before I even bother with mods?

Capture2.JPG.2e39eeec05764dd35614c010d40128c9.JPG

Capture.JPG.0f614f4d8c792c5b7c7f300bdc5ad7b1.JPG

8 hours ago, bojack13 said:

You think I have SexLab installed ok and just need to find a compatible mod? 

Looks like FNIS can see the animation files, but the game don't see the plugins (the esp and esm files). Looks like something is wrong with the NMM setup. Are you sure the plugins for the mods are enabled?

Sexlab light doesn't work with SkyUI but will still show up there. The fact you don't see it meaens it is not installed correctly. SkyUI itself also doesn't seem correctly installed.

You will know when Sexlab Light is correctly installed as it will show notifications for quite some time the first time it is loaded.

57 minutes ago, prinyo said:

Looks like FNIS can see the animation files, but the game don't see the plugins (the esp and esm files). Looks like something is wrong with the NMM setup. Are you sure the plugins for the mods are enabled? 

Sexlab light doesn't work with SkyUI but will still show up there. The fact you don't see it meaens it is not installed correctly. SkyUI itself also doesn't seem correctly installed.

You will know when Sexlab Light is correctly installed as it will show notifications for quite some time the first time it is loaded.

On 12/3/2018 at 1:39 PM, prinyo said:

@fallout980350376

MCM is part of SkyUI - you don't need an additional download. SexLab Light doesn't need SkyUI/MCM (in fact SexLab Light was released before SkyUI was ported to SSE). SexLab Light doesn't need a new game.

@bojack13

SexLab itself doesn't start sex scenes. Maybe there is a problem with Matchmaker. You can try Carnival to see if it works. The spell is called Carnival.

I think Prinyo is correct regarding your NMM. Which version are you using?

I use 0.65.10 which is a beta version. (available here)

https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases

This version recognizes both Skyrim VR and Fallout VR just as any other supported game. (if you are using the old version you need to fiddle around with renaming files and moving files after mod installations.

Finally got it working, thanks again fallout980350376 and prinyo!!!  I uninstalled all of the mods through NMM, uninstalled the version of NMM I had which was 65.2 that I got from the Nexus Mods site, and installed the version fallout980350376 linked.  Installed all the mods again and BAM!, sexlab started installing when I got into the game, etc.  

I'm using Matchmaker and as you guys said it's pretty limited.  I see options in SexLab Light to control things like scene duration, toggle foreplay/pop shot/etc on or off but changing these options don't seem to affect the scenes.  And the armor piece that's supposed to allow you to control the scene is in my inventory but it doesn't seem to do anything even when equipped.  I wonder if it's because the way it was originally supposed to work was that you favorite to a number and press that number during the sex scene.  But since favorites don't work that way in VR, this item doesn't work either?  And I actually don't mind that there's no actor but I wish you weren't stuck 10' in the air during sex and could just reposition yourself as necessary.  

But hey, I'm not complaining at all.  The fact that I can play the game normally, run into some hot Skyrim girl, and make her masturbate or get it on with another girl is pretty damn awesome ?

4 hours ago, bojack13 said:

Finally got it working, thanks again fallout980350376 and prinyo!!!  I uninstalled all of the mods through NMM, uninstalled the version of NMM I had which was 65.2 that I got from the Nexus Mods site, and installed the version fallout980350376 linked.  Installed all the mods again and BAM!, sexlab started installing when I got into the game, etc.  

I'm using Matchmaker and as you guys said it's pretty limited.  I see options in SexLab Light to control things like scene duration, toggle foreplay/pop shot/etc on or off but changing these options don't seem to affect the scenes.  And the armor piece that's supposed to allow you to control the scene is in my inventory but it doesn't seem to do anything even when equipped.  I wonder if it's because the way it was originally supposed to work was that you favorite to a number and press that number during the sex scene.  But since favorites don't work that way in VR, this item doesn't work either?  And I actually don't mind that there's no actor but I wish you weren't stuck 10' in the air during sex and could just reposition yourself as necessary.   

But hey, I'm not complaining at all.  The fact that I can play the game normally, run into some hot Skyrim girl, and make her masturbate or get it on with another girl is pretty damn awesome ?

I am glad it worked out for you.

A fun mod to use in VR is TDF Prostitution. Sure, you will not participate with your player character, but you will be able to pimp and enjoy the show.

• 3 years later...