3 hours ago, darkconsole said:

i don't think them horse cocks are being squished enough. you were so nice to give them so much space!

Right? XD I might tweak them around later squishing them more :3 but with the top of the Mensis Cage that's going to be painful.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Les gars, s'il vous plaît lire la première page. Cela a déjà été fait, ces mods sont privés.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92814-vivis-horsecages-v11/?tab=comments#comment-2131861

uhm, do super mods and do not share it's real mess :kiss:

if anyone would be kind enough to share this mod I would really like to thank him :innocent:

I am not one to go post mods of others , and what I have on my mobile, it stays at home .

it is useless to debate on the subject , but if someone would share this mod privately for me to play at home I would thank him from the bottom of the heart .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/28/2018 at 9:44 PM, Vivi said:

Thank you :3 They are all private I am afraid, I just needed a fitting poster girl for the cages, especially the for Mensis cage. The horns were actually based on Hellboy's horns.

The nails were originally made for my other character, Anaesthesia.

who do I need to bribe to get that stuff? :D

Sooo good... I was looking for Succubus stuff for so long but nothing ever satisfied me... Want to do a Succubus Playthrough... but nooo :(
too bad. 
The red lady looks.... stunning. Seen nothing like her yet on LL! 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/28/2018 at 2:56 PM, Vivi said:

I prefer having somewhat unique characters. They would stop being unique the moment I'd share them. Also some people likes to modify and reupload mods behind the back of the original authors, and I would hate to see that happen to my characters. Especially to my undeads. Anyone can do what I do, all it takes is effort.

That's where you're wrong, no one can do what you do! I was thinking of playing this game again after so many years but If I cant make a character like that then I guess I'll just let it lie. I could 100% promise not redistribute, or alter your files, or post any images or screenshots if you privetly share this but I doubt that would change your mind :(

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Skyrim SSE

I converted the Vivi's Cock Cages for my own SSE game, and people asked me if I had done the horse ones.

I don't use them in my game, but I decided to post a personal conversion of VIvi's Horse Cage mods for you to use in SSE here. 

I have not tested these.  Please check and test them before committing to using them in your game.

If Vivi wishes these to be removed, I will be obliged to do so because, after all, they are her work.  I have tried to contact her with no success.

Here you go:

Vivi's Horse Cage v 1.1 SSE ESPFE.7z

Vivi's Horse Cage Optional-VivisMensisCage_v1.0 SSE ESPFE.7z

Edited by Bluegunk
  • 3 months later...