View File

Top.png
Description.png
This mod adds different type of cockcages designed for horsecocks.
These are only for females, at least for now. Also no Fairy Drop at this point.

Keep in mind that these are supposed to be barely erect horsie cocks, just out of their sheats, so I recommend using them around 1.3 Base and 1.2 Scrotum sizes.
Expect clippings if you scale them up too much.

Currently they are available in the following versions:

Cages1.jpg

* The Long Cage looks kind of ridiculous because it was an experimental design ^^

With FloppySoS:

01.gif02.gif

Requirements.png
Horse Penis 1 for CBBE, UNP and SOS Males 0.6c - For the cock textures.

HowTo.png
Use AddItemMenu or type "help horsie" into the console, then use the "player.additem xx" command.
They are also craftable at forges.
You might have to change your armor to "Revealing" under SoS MCM settings to wear them together with armors.

Optional.png
Mensis Cage headwear from Bloodborne - The item that the Mensis horsiecage was based on.
It will clip with most hairs and poses, my excuse is that it clips in BB too ^^ Was not tested with beast races.

MensisCage.jpg

MensisCageBB.jpg

Credits.png
Horse Penis 1 for CBBE, UNP and SOS Males 0.6c - For the horsecock.

Recommended.png
FloppySoS - Recommended with "Balls only" option ^^
If you want cages for human cocks, you can check out my other mod or Darkconsole's Male Chastity Device here.

Legal.png
Please do not reupload this to other sites and do not use my meshes without permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/28/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Evil's Horse Penis 1 for CBBE, UNP and SOS Males
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

It's exquisite! Pleases the eyes ^_^
A bit offtop, but may I ask how you create such amazing character? Concretely what kind of feet (shoes?), horns, forearms and tongue? Or did you do it yourself?

Awesome job, this is perfect for me because I only use Evil's horse penis mods for female NPC schlongs, and usually have at least one of my followers sporting one.  This seems like a much more... "immersive" alternative to a thong that magically causes a horse cock to vanish.

Bug report however - both texture version of the regular horsiecage (shiny black/shiny steel) have a part of the mesh that breaks at any weight that is not 0 or 1.  The trouble mesh part is the "Cage Mid" NiTriShape in Nifskope.  All of the other versions seem fine at non-maxed weight sliders.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Awesome job, this is perfect for me because I only use Evil's horse penis mods for female NPC schlongs, and usually have at least one of my followers sporting one.  This seems like a much more... "immersive" alternative to a thong that magically causes a horse cock to vanish.

Bug report however - both texture version of the regular horsiecage (shiny black/shiny steel) have a part of the mesh that breaks at any weight that is not 0 or 1.  The trouble mesh part is the "Cage Mid" NiTriShape in Nifskope.  All of the other versions seem fine at non-maxed weight sliders.

Thank you, should be fixed now in v1.1 ^^

1 minute ago, Darnexx said:

Interesting how Dick Mods are made for Females, but not for men.. now we even lost the last bit we had left.. :open_mouth:

Mod looks good, not yeah, can't use it. Maybe one day. 

Well, I haven't seen anyone use horsecocks on male characters, so you would be the first to make one in that case :3

11 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Well, I haven't seen anyone use horsecocks on male characters, so you would be the first to make one in that case :3

Evil's Horse Penis 1 is actually unisex - I have all male orcs in my game using it.  Female orcs are all schlonged too, but they use Evil's other female-only version. 

Edit: thanks for the quick update!

5 hours ago, Crw said:

It's exquisite! Pleases the eyes ^_^
A bit offtop, but may I ask how you create such amazing character? Concretely what kind of feet (shoes?), horns, forearms and tongue? Or did you do it yourself?

4 hours ago, Daftlover9103 said:

I gotta ask if thoes great looking horns and hoves are of your own work because they look amazing 

2 hours ago, 23679 said:

What is this body?
Are there any mods for such horns, hooves and hands?

1 hour ago, mild96 said:

Great job as always, thanks a lot!

Question: What nails are you using in the screenshots?

Thank you :3 They are all private I am afraid, I just needed a fitting poster girl for the cages, especially the for Mensis cage. The horns were actually based on Hellboy's horns.

The nails were originally made for my other character, Anaesthesia.

55 minutes ago, Vivi said:

Thank you :3 They are all private I am afraid, I just needed a fitting poster girl for the cages, especially the for Mensis cage. The horns were actually based on Hellboy's horns.

How about those long elf ears?

I think some mods had similiar ones, but there were always problems adding them to characters.

1 hour ago, Vivi said:

Any reason to keep them private?

I'm curious, I've seen some modders who do that and I was wondering why

29 minutes ago, cyberfox said:

I prefer having somewhat unique characters. They would stop being unique the moment I'd share them. Also some people likes to modify and reupload mods behind the back of the original authors, and I would hate to see that happen to my characters. Especially to my undeads. Anyone can do what I do, all it takes is effort.

30 minutes ago, cyberfox said:

Usually because A) the original source of the assets is not free-use or open permissions and/or B) because no-one is obligated to share everything they make (and then feel the need to offer support for it).

2 hours ago, Vivi said:

Oh well. Thanks anyway. Guess I'll have to put my college classes to use and make them myself then :smiley:

47 minutes ago, Vivi said:

I prefer having somewhat unique characters. They would stop being unique the moment I'd share them. Also some people likes to modify and reupload mods behind the back of the original authors, and I would hate to see that happen to my characters. Especially to my undeads. Anyone can do what I do, all it takes is effort.

It's a shame, I'm sure a lot of people would kill for those cool hooves you made (for their own succubus/draenei characters), but I think I understand your point of view.

You should release those character resorses, there amazing, of course i do know many modders can have stashes of mods, that they dont release for various reasons, 2 most common reasons being permissions theyd have to get and other is the websites themselves, this can be for a number of problems, but i think this case is some mods re just for me, i dont make the for others, which may sound selfish, but its like if you made dinner every night for for a bunch of random people, and then youd get meassages from people saying,"can you make this" or "This isn't working" Sometimes its not worth the time, and sometimes you just make mods for you. Anyway im rambling, the mod is great work as always, and that character was truly perfect for posterchild for it. I do hope you consider releasing these mod, ive seen few charcters with as much work put into them as that one has. So thanks for your time. And keep up the great work.