8 hours ago, Capriccioso said:

excuse me,I try to understand a sentence:

You can restore player/npc virginity by sending ModEvent "RestoreVirginity" with actor form(you will need to manually reset NPCs "SexLab.GetSkillLevel(actor, "Vaginal") > 0" to 0).

I think some animation cause loss of virginity,I want reset player's virginity.Is it entered through the console or other operations?

IF entered through the console, please also tell me what to enter, Thanks.

you need to write a mod to send this event

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2023 at 11:29 AM, faintstrider said:

having this weird problem where the squirt effect isn't visible no matter what I do. I just recently noticed that if I open my character menu when the squirt should be happening, I can see it. Not sure whats causing this 

Having the same problem, can't see this effect, works with sabrecat animations 

• 1 month later...

First of all, I really like this mod, thank you for creating it!

I have a slight issue, however. The mod was working fine for me until now, where, out of the blue, I started getting the error: "Dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, scripts are not running. This can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating, then something is wrong, reinstall with correct plugins."

I'm 95% sure I did not add any mods for moved things around. That said, is there a way for me to understand why this is happening? How can I learn where the error is coming from?

12 hours ago, Commander_ said:

First of all, I really like this mod, thank you for creating it!

I have a slight issue, however. The mod was working fine for me until now, where, out of the blue, I started getting the error: "Dripping when aroused was not installed correctly, scripts are not running. This can be false alarm when starting new game but if message keeps repeating, then something is wrong, reinstall with correct plugins."

I'm 95% sure I did not add any mods for moved things around. That said, is there a way for me to understand why this is happening? How can I learn where the error is coming from?

it means:

a)that youve installed patch for a mod that you dont have, so patch errors and mod fail self check and you get errors

b)game has too many scripts running and it kind of drops them, you can try moving dw in you load orded higher, 0-100 range

59 minutes ago, anonymous0417 said:

How this mod decide whether a character is a virgin?

Why my follower is not?

it checks this mod nonvirgin list to see if npc in it

it checks sl vaginal stat list

11 hours ago, YumiSkyrimFan said:

How do you fix the form 43? Is it even an issue?

You load the plugin using Creation Kit and then you hit File -> Save.

Not fixing Form 43 may or may not cause issues. The fix takes 30 seconds so there's no reason not to fix it.

See this for more details (Convert Section)

Edited by Commander_
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 7:20 PM, Isafreyr said:

Yo,

Can I have a link to DDi? Or what it is called in its entirety? Been trying to get answers through searches and I am nothing but confused.

Do you need LE or SE ver? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15078-devious-devices-le-52/ and SE is https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se/

DDi is devious devices integration which is part of devious devices, one of the plugins.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, cukengvtvn said:

How many sex must I have to stop the arousal effects? It seems like 1 or 2 sexy times don't really stop it

SLA gets stuck frequently. OSL is better about it. In either case, this mod doesn't affect your arousal level, only reacts to it.

On 8/23/2023 at 2:04 AM, wollboi said:

SLA gets stuck frequently. OSL is better about it. In either case, this mod doesn't affect your arousal level, only reacts to it.

Thanks dude! I didn't know abt OSL. Replaced SLA with it and problem solved. I didn't even realize some of my other SL mods weren't working correctly with SLA

• 1 month later...