SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

56 minutes ago, MrBredChay said:

I can't download the framework, everytime i click the download links i get a error saying the website uses a insecure or outdated version of TLS. 

When I tried it on my phone however it says: "This attachment is not avaliable. it may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have premission to share it to this location" This was followed up by the error code: 2C171/1.

I am from Norway if that has any significance. 

Your browser might be loading the site in a mixed HTTP/HTTPS combination.  The session states don't cross the boundary, so if you logged into the site via HTTP, then click an HTTPS link that tries to test your access to a member-restricted resource (like a download request), it will fail because the HTTPS session doesn't show you as being logged into the site.  Maybe try clearing all the LoversLab cookies you have and restart your browser, or use Private/Incognito/InPrivate window, and then make sure you initially visit the site as https://www.loverslab.com.  If this persists, try another browser or use a browser plugin that forces HTTPS/TLS as the default for all connections.  I use Firefox with the "Smart HTTPS" addon to facilitate this.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:06 AM, MrBredChay said:

I can't download the framework, everytime i click the download links i get a error saying the website uses a insecure or outdated version of TLS.

It might support an old insecure version but it also supports the current secure version. Make sure your browser is up to date, and if you're going through a proxy or some other service that intercepts traffic, that it is up to date too.

Mine is having issues saving animation preferences (I try to toggle them and it really does nothing to them once I leave MCM, or even just the Toggle Animations tab). So I can't turn some off and others won't play as a result. I am using beta4 and skse64 2.10, so I'm not sure what's up

3 hours ago, CrimsonKoi said:

Mine is having issues saving animation preferences (I try to toggle them and it really does nothing to them once I leave MCM, or even just the Toggle Animations tab). So I can't turn some off and others won't play as a result. I am using beta4 and skse64 2.10, so I'm not sure what's up

There may be lag when toggling some options as the mod performs functions in the background. The MCM may become unresponsive after setting certain options and this just requires closing the MCM and waiting a few seconds.

If the options are not working at all then search the support forums, both for LE and SE as most of the solutions for the LE version will also work for SE.

If you cannot find a solution then generate a papyrus log and post it with a description of the issue and a load order to the Special Edition support forum.

41 minutes ago, setuaro said:

So uhm.. how does one install this?

As with any mod. Ensure that you have installed all of the requirements listed in the original post. Install both files, Full then Patch and enable the ESM. Once in-game open the SexLab MCM, click on Install then close the menu and wait for the Ready message at the top left.

Please note that SexLab does very little by itself. You will need to select other SexLab-dependant mods from the Adult Mods section to activate and integrate sexual activity in your game.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

As with any mod. Ensure that you have installed all of the requirements listed in the original post. Install both files, Full then Patch and enable the ESM. Once in-game open the SexLab MCM, click on Install then close the menu and wait for the Ready message at the top left.

Please note that SexLab does very little by itself. You will need to select other SexLab-dependant mods from the Adult Mods section to activate and integrate sexual activity in your game.

Why would you install the Full Beta 4 and then patch for Beta 3 to upgrade to Beta 4...?

32 minutes ago, KatarsiNex said:

Campfire mod wants to overwrite Sexlab's papyrusutil.dll file. What do I do?

If Campfire is also up to date then they're both using the same version of PapyrusUtil so it doesn't matter which mod overwrites the other.

42 minutes ago, tasairis said:

If Campfire is also up to date then they're both using the same version of PapyrusUtil so it doesn't matter which mod overwrites the other.

Its last update was in September, so I'll go with SexLab's file overwriting Campfire's. Thank you!

And I really need this one answered:

Do I need PapyrusUtil SE with Sexlab? There are a lot of files that SexLab wants to overwrite in it.

38 minutes ago, KatarsiNex said:

Its last update was in September, so I'll go with SexLab's file overwriting Campfire's. Thank you!

And I really need this one answered:

Do I need PapyrusUtil SE with Sexlab? There are a lot of files that SexLab wants to overwrite in it.

I satisfied myself that Sexlab was a full and complete implementation of PapyrusUtil - so I removed PapyrusUtil.

YMMV.

I've noticed that Fuz Ro D'oh subtitles aren't playing during Sexlab animations. Is this normal, or is there something I can do to fix it? At the very least, I'd be ok with some kind of FRD output log but I can't seem to find anything like that.

I have a strange problem, it's a 'reproducible' bug, actually. It happens the same way every time. It's easy to identify but not easy to understand why it's happening lol.

Alright so, yeah I'm using Skyrim SE, along with the SE version of Sexlabs Framework (this one here, v163 Beta 4). I'm also using the SE versions of various Animations 'packs'. Also, with Animation Loader SE, and finally with Match Maker (rev 7). And, of course, I ran FNIS (for the SE version of the game) and it gave me no errors. I mean, technically speaking there's no indication that "something is wrong" (but something is wrong anyway).

Now, the way I 'test' animations, to determine which ones I like and want to keep activated, and which ones I don't like and want to deactivate is by using Match Maker. It gives me spells (for targetting me, then an NPC; with up to a 3rd NPC as well for the threesome animations) with which I initiate animations. So, the animations do start, that's fine. I can control them well, too (controls work, such as skipping phases, ending when I want to, etc).

BUT (and there's the bug coming) ...

As I do my tests and over a certain period of time (which takes around 30 minutes maybe, just an estimation) I'm seeing DEACTIVATED animations that KEEP playing ('chosen' by Match Maker, I suppose). The thing is, whether or not I disable them via the Animation Editor (top right corner, there's an 'enable / disable' switch there) or the Toggle Animations list (where there's the full list of registered animations that came from the animations packs I'm using) it doesn't seem to matter at all. However, in the actual list of animations (under Toggle Animations) they DO show up as being actually DISABLED per se. But they DO keep playing as I do my tests and try new animations. I mean, NEW ones that are activated that I never saw before do play, that's expected. But the ones I disabled (and do show up as being disabled) show up their face anyway.

Now, here's the thing...

At some point after this happening (after "Disabled" animations start playing anyway), can't say exactly how many it takes but let's say after about 10 Disabled animations have played (or so, give it take a few extras maybe) then the game plain and simple CTDs straight to the desktop (no errors, no error sounds, nothing). Both 'aspects' of this bug are 100% reproducible and happen every session. The first one being of course that Disabled animations keep playing anyway. And second, the CTD eventually happens after some time of that issue occurring.

However, other than that, everything does work. I can edit animations, it does save. I can Export my settings, and Import them again and it all applies. I can change main settings (controls, voices, etc) without issues. And, as I mentioned, FNIS doesn't give me a single error, all animations are detected, they all play well (no 'T' pose issues). It's all there. Oh and even the Animation Loader works very well. All the packs of animations I installed show up in the Loader menu. I can register animations one by one or all at once, or disable them, then Register them without issues (and that's what I did of course to have them registered in the first place, and they do show up in list of animations under "Toggle Animations" in the SexLabs menu itself).

I wanted to mention this, at least. Maybe it's a known bug? (sorry I haven't read 77 pages worth of posts to find out)

But if someone might have an idea as to what is going on then I'd appreciate some enlightenment, thanks!

3 hours ago, Molokkx said:

I have a strange problem, it's a 'reproducible' bug, actually. It happens the same way every time. It's easy to identify but not easy to understand why it's happening lol.

Alright so, yeah I'm using Skyrim SE, along with the SE version of Sexlabs Framework (this one here, v163 Beta 4). I'm also using the SE versions of various Animations 'packs'. Also, with Animation Loader SE, and finally with Match Maker (rev 7). And, of course, I ran FNIS (for the SE version of the game) and it gave me no errors. I mean, technically speaking there's no indication that "something is wrong" (but something is wrong anyway).

Now, the way I 'test' animations, to determine which ones I like and want to keep activated, and which ones I don't like and want to deactivate is by using Match Maker. It gives me spells (for targetting me, then an NPC; with up to a 3rd NPC as well for the threesome animations) with which I initiate animations. So, the animations do start, that's fine. I can control them well, too (controls work, such as skipping phases, ending when I want to, etc).

BUT (and there's the bug coming) ...

As I do my tests and over a certain period of time (which takes around 30 minutes maybe, just an estimation) I'm seeing DEACTIVATED animations that KEEP playing ('chosen' by Match Maker, I suppose). The thing is, whether or not I disable them via the Animation Editor (top right corner, there's an 'enable / disable' switch there) or the Toggle Animations list (where there's the full list of registered animations that came from the animations packs I'm using) it doesn't seem to matter at all. However, in the actual list of animations (under Toggle Animations) they DO show up as being actually DISABLED per se. But they DO keep playing as I do my tests and try new animations. I mean, NEW ones that are activated that I never saw before do play, that's expected. But the ones I disabled (and do show up as being disabled) show up their face anyway.

Now, here's the thing...

At some point after this happening (after "Disabled" animations start playing anyway), can't say exactly how many it takes but let's say after about 10 Disabled animations have played (or so, give it take a few extras maybe) then the game plain and simple CTDs straight to the desktop (no errors, no error sounds, nothing). Both 'aspects' of this bug are 100% reproducible and happen every session. The first one being of course that Disabled animations keep playing anyway. And second, the CTD eventually happens after some time of that issue occurring.

However, other than that, everything does work. I can edit animations, it does save. I can Export my settings, and Import them again and it all applies. I can change main settings (controls, voices, etc) without issues. And, as I mentioned, FNIS doesn't give me a single error, all animations are detected, they all play well (no 'T' pose issues). It's all there. Oh and even the Animation Loader works very well. All the packs of animations I installed show up in the Loader menu. I can register animations one by one or all at once, or disable them, then Register them without issues (and that's what I did of course to have them registered in the first place, and they do show up in list of animations under "Toggle Animations" in the SexLabs menu itself).

I wanted to mention this, at least. Maybe it's a known bug? (sorry I haven't read 77 pages worth of posts to find out)

But if someone might have an idea as to what is going on then I'd appreciate some enlightenment, thanks!

You have to go into the last menu tab in SL's MCM called Rebuild & Clean, and click "Suppress Disabled Animations." Otherwise they still play. To confirm, you'll see the number of available animations (Animations Character) drop. To regain access to the suppressed animations, just click Clear Suppressed animations, or something to that degree; can't choose which ones though, or at least I'm not sure of a way to do that.

Not sure about your CTD issue, though, sorry.

Long-standing bug. Workaround is to use the "Suppress Disabled Animations" (or similar words, can't get in-game atm) button on the Rebuild tab. It unregisters all disabled animations. You can also un-do on that same page- "Register Disabled Anims" or similar.

38 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Long-standing bug. Workaround is to use the "Suppress Disabled Animations" (or similar words, can't get in-game atm) button on the Rebuild tab. It unregisters all disabled animations. You can also un-do on that same page- "Register Disabled Anims" or similar.

Lots of them are disabled in my game-in fact, most of those which came prepackaged with Sexlab. I have been known to accidentally click "register disabled animations" and had to repeat the process.

41 minutes ago, Thenryb said:

Lots of them are disabled in my game-in fact, most of those which came prepackaged with Sexlab. I have been known to accidentally click "register disabled animations" and had to repeat the process.

I found the tag filters very useful for an initial "cut" of animations- everything tagged "forced," "rough," and similar tags were easily disabled en-masse, and when I was through I used the Rebuild page to get rid of them for good.

Getting a weird issue where the voices are really echoy. I tried resetting the voice registry and testing it with various voices. I even tried turning off Sexlab Vanilla Voices. It's both the male and female voices. Is there something I can do besides resetting the voice registry? This has happened on a couple playthroughs but I've been too busy to try fixing it. From playthrough to playthrough I reinstall all my mods (including sexlab) so if it was a problem with my installation, then it would have been resolved when I reinstalled wouldn;t it?