SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

8 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Read up about 3 or 4 posts.

Yeah really tired of those guys who ask questions when the answer is already in plain sight.

Imagine when a question comes back so often that it fills 100 pages of a thread.

Edited by Shonen17000
26 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Try to do not react to stupid questions or lazy people's "problems" then there is pretty good chance that there will be less and less of them both. eventually.

Well, you can dream on it, i saw a recurrent question appearing several times a week (sometimes a day) for more than two years....

6 hours ago, Shonen17000 said:

Yeah really tired of those guys who ask questions when the answer is already in plain sight.

Imagine when a question comes back so often that it fills 100 pages of a thread.

You have to take in consideration that most of the user's don't have the English as first language and some not even are used to the Translation tools.

Others are just lazy but anyway is good to be patient.

1 minute ago, chelzmcnamara said:

i get this message when I download

image.png.de004f9112e96bc433d0bb134bab27fc.png

microshit have fucked up there "defender" thing, other mods are also getting reports of false positives (both here and on nexus)

so maybe get comodo or some other AV program to replace it.

Edited by MadMansGun
On 3/8/2024 at 3:54 AM, Hakuna_Matata said:

FYI: A Papyrusutil dll for 1179 (GOG) is out and appears to work.

There are also experimental builds for fsmp and racemenu, fisses and jcontainers.

The only thing missing is sexlabutil.dll.

I'm mentioning this here because the last time I asked for a current GOG version of sexlab, the answer was "we are waiting for papyrusutil".

What experimental builds?

24 minutes ago, Shonen17000 said:

I see that you also reuploaded the steam version, did you fix a bug?

No. I just didn't want the GOG version to have the latest upload date because I thought that might confuse idiots who only download the last uploaded version of a mod.

So, I reuploaded the Steam version to have the same date. That way, people blindly downloading the latest upload will be more likely to pick the correct version. 

Yeah, that's sad that some guys just download the latest file without checking the description.

And of course when they discover it doesn't work for them, they always assume it's the fault of the uploader.

Edited by Shonen17000
5 hours ago, Ashal said:

No. I just didn't want the GOG version to have the latest upload date because I thought that might confuse idiots who only download the last uploaded version of a mod.

So, I reuploaded the Steam version to have the same date. That way, people blindly downloading the latest upload will be more likely to pick the correct version. 

I'm sure they'll still find a way of doing it wrong and then ping the thread about it :D

1 hour ago, xaina222 said:

I cant interact with any beds after a sexlab scene happened on it, like the option of sleeping stopped showing up, anybody got any clues ?

You have something overwriting the SexLab scripts 

On 1/12/2018 at 8:23 PM, Ashal said:

Can't get it to work for the life of me have everything done correctly, all the required files that are required. except every single time i get the same error, "outdated or missing "Papyrusutil" SKSE Plugin detected.

ab=nd mentions needing storageutil.dll to be located in plugins folder. Can't find the storageutil.dll anywhere probably because like a reddit post had mentioned its a file for LE and I'm on AE. Is it just not possible to run on AE?

On 3/14/2024 at 8:40 PM, AWHA2 said:

What experimental builds?

You can find the latest ( GOG 1179 ) FSMP on nexus in the FSMP forums

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339/?tab=forum&topic_id=10699058

Direct link
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnjD_1wmUEoGgjVyVxVcSLvGuaML?e=XJdVds

I posted the racemenu patch for GOG 1179 directly in the SE Tracking thread but heres the original link

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnjD_1wmUEoGgjicTdM0nX2LP7OU

JContainers for GOG 1179 on github

https://github.com/ryobg/jcontainers/releases

Edited by Plumppy
7 hours ago, Broken Gamer said:

need a hotkey for the global end animations setting as i cant keep opening the mcm to do it manually ever 20 sec.. just need a hotkey... end only works for player not npcs

I think there is one key combination for that already. But if you have to be going often to reset the threads, is probably because something is wrong with your SexLab.

Try with the "SexLab Utility Plus" on my tweaks and make sure that nothing overwrite it's scripts files.