SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

8 minutes ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

what version of sexlab do i need to install? i manually downgraded to https://i.imgur.com/XaX0UEi.png but when i try to load the game i get this error https://i.imgur.com/0HrdeU8.png

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

those dll files are incompatible with the version you have, pretty clear. Install the right dll version

1 hour ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

and which one would it be? i don't understand sorry

PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files

You need the v4.4 

Download the Sexlab version for 1.6.640, CHECK some previous post here

You need to check compatibility versions ALWAYS, including the files that are required, ALWAYS

Edited by サマエル
1 hour ago, サマエル said:

PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files

You need the v4.4 

Download the Sexlab version for 1.6.640, CHECK some previous post here

You need to check compatibility versions ALWAYS, including the files that are required, ALWAYS

I managed to find 1.65 and it throws no errors now, didn't even need to instal papyrusutil, so all good i guess, thanks for help

15 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

you don't. or maybe try reading a little before just hopping on here with the same tired complaint.

sorry but i dont see any information about this issue on the steam copy of the game? i cant find anything on google accept to double check the .pex file for skse and i did that, recopied all the /pex files to data/scripts. also my vortex mod files are on the d drive and my game is on the c drive. skse 2.26  was installed according to the readme directions and does pop use as running version 2.26 when i input console command getskseversion

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot0.png

Edited by natybs

What he/she meant is that the error is already reported, and we are waiting for a fix, right now there is NO SOLUTION and NO FIX.

Like everyone else, be patient, and next time read a bit more, it was already reported in the previous page.

Edited by Shonen17000

@Ashal hi i'm having an issue with my game. I tried to load a save game and it says that SLSO is unavailable (i turned it off because it conflicts with SL v1.66). When i proceeded to try and load it, my game proceeds to crashes upon loading. is my game crashing purely cause theres no SLSO or is there another problem beyond it?

Thank you

46 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

Why is there no sexlab release for the current GOG version?

Shouldn't that be really close to the Steam Skyrim version for which there has been a release for a month now?

First because papyrus util had to be ported first (since sexlab comes with papyrus util), second, it seems some changes were made in skse 2.2.6 for gog.
Besides, never rush on updates, wait for your mods to update before you let the game update.

Apologies if this is outta place, pretty new here, do i need to disable the sex lab papyrus uti? i have other mods dependent on the nexus papy uti and sex lab also has a built in one. While im here, everytime i do an animation, i get teleported above the giants camp. pretty sure i might be in the wrong spot to post this but worth a try, sorry in advance.

3 hours ago, sta14 said:

Apologies if this is outta place, pretty new here, do i need to disable the sex lab papyrus uti? i have other mods dependent on the nexus papy uti and sex lab also has a built in one. While im here, everytime i do an animation, i get teleported above the giants camp. pretty sure i might be in the wrong spot to post this but worth a try, sorry in advance.

Doesn't matter, it's exactly the same dll.

could i possibly get a link to the version compatible with SE game version 1.5.97 please?

i think it was v1.63 beta 9
ive been scrolling for a while and still cant find the link thats supposed to be in here :I

Edited by DiddyBeatz
48 minutes ago, DiddyBeatz said:

could i possibly get a link to the version compatible with SE game version 1.5.97 please?

i think it was v1.63 beta 9
ive been scrolling for a while and still cant find the link thats supposed to be in here :I

No, don't use beta 9, just clic on the download link, version 1.63 for 1.5.97 is still available.

1 hour ago, Shonen17000 said:

No, don't use beta 9, just clic on the download link, version 1.63 for 1.5.97 is still available.

ok.................that still doesnt help me apart from telling me that 'yes we have that' 
ty for the information but its not going to be much help if i dont where to find the older versions which is why im asking for a link to it if anybody has one

NVM i found it myself

Edited by DiddyBeatz
7 minutes ago, DiddyBeatz said:

ok.................that still doesnt help me apart from telling me that 'yes we have that' 
ty for the information but its not going to be much help if i dont where to find the older versions which is why im asking for a link to it if anybody has one

It doesn't help you because you're looking in the wrong place, go in the original post of this thread, clic on "view file" at the top of the op, clic on the green button on the new page, your file is the first one.

Seriously it couldn't be easyer to find... You don't even need to scan the thread.

Edited by Shonen17000

Does anyone know how to fix "times with player" reset to 0 after loading the save ? It happens to some NPC like followers and some not (works) , it happened in the SE version way back 2021, and now even in the last version and a new game AE , drives me crazy , like is it a common bug ? 

PS. I know there’s F12 but my PC away , sry 

PS. seed npc is on and turning it off doesn’t fix it 

IMG_2059.jpeg

Edited by KING2757
23 hours ago, KING2757 said:

Does anyone know how to fix "times with player" reset to 0 after loading the save ? It happens to some NPC like followers and some not (works) , it happened in the SE version way back 2021, and now even in the last version and a new game AE , drives me crazy , like is it a common bug ? 

PS. I know there’s F12 but my PC away , sry 

PS. seed npc is on and turning it off doesn’t fix it 

IMG_2059.jpeg

It's being reported issues between the NPC's of the ESL plugins and the SexLab Journal in which case the problem is on the DLL file and have to be checked by @Ashal

Apparently is the native function that check if the actor have Stats. 

Edited by OsmelMC