SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I think there is one key combination for that already. But if you have to be going often to reset the threads, is probably because something is wrong with your SexLab.

Try with the "SexLab Utility Plus" on my tweaks and make sure that nothing overwrite it's scripts files.

naa the issue is events keep happening when im trying to progress quests preventing me progressing so i have to end the SL animations to get enough time to finish the conversations or move out of the area... i like the settings just not all the time

Everything else works but when I try to start a sex animation all I get is a notification: "Animation failed to start. Skipping." Then things proceed as if the scene had played out. I have registered and activated all animations via SL- animation loader. I don't get a warning about the dll so I know it's not that. I have the latest version of this. I know some people are complaining about people posting a question when it has been asked before, but I have gone through the last 5 pages or so and havent seen the exact same problem. And asking people to read through 400 + pages is a bit much.

22 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Everything else works but when I try to start a sex animation all I get is a notification: "Animation failed to start. Skipping." Then things proceed as if the scene had played out. I have registered and activated all animations via SL- animation loader. I don't get a warning about the dll so I know it's not that. I have the latest version of this. I know some people are complaining about people posting a question when it has been asked before, but I have gone through the last 5 pages or so and havent seen the exact same problem. And asking people to read through 400 + pages is a bit much.

Will need the "papyrus.0.log" of a gameplay doing that.

The reason can go from forbidden actors to lack of valid animations.

You can try starting a scene with the "SexLab MatchMaker" that if work means that the problem is with the Mod you are using to start the scene.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Will need the "papyrus.0.log" of a gameplay doing that.

The reason can go from forbidden actors to lack of valid animations.

You can try starting a scene with the "SexLab MatchMaker" that if work means that the problem is with the Mod you are using to start the scene.

Papyrus.0.log

I have 1700+ animations! 

Edited by Lisette11
9 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

I will see it. But for now you better check this too. 

On 4/24/2022 at 10:44 PM, anothermember21 said:

I keep getting "sexlab animations failed to start -1" Everytime I try to start an animation. I've reinstalled FNIS and Sexlab but still the same thing.

edit: so after using the SLAL to register the animations when I activate the action sound plays but still no animation and I no longer get the "Sexlab animations failed to start -1" message. 

edit 2: Holy fuck am I stupid. My FNIS was, for whatever reason, set to look at my skyrimVR game folder and not my skyrim SE folder. After redirecting it to my SE Folder and enabling the animations in SLAL it works. I am stupid and if anyone wants to tell me that you can.

I found it searching for the exact phrase "Animation failed to start"

10 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I will see it. But for now you better check this too. 

I found it searching for the exact phrase "Animation failed to start"

FNIS has Skyrim SE in brackets in the name bar of FNIS xxl? Doesn't that mean it's set correctly?

14 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

FNIS has Skyrim SE in brackets in the name bar of FNIS xxl? Doesn't that mean it's set correctly?

Your logs only show one Failed Scene so there is not much to compare! Seems like the problem was that was unable to fill some actors.

The thing is that none of those actors have a validation issue so they are fine, apparently.

You should try to start the scenes with this

If this MatchMaker can't start the scene is because your SexLab is corrupted (you have something overwriting the SexLab files). So you have to remove anything overwriting the SexLab files.

If the MatchMaker works then the problem is with the other mod you try to use to start the scene and you better remove that Mod.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Your logs only show one Failed Scene so there is not much to compare! Seems like the problem was that was unable to fill some actors.

The thing is that none of those actors have a validation issue so they are fine, apparently.

You should try to start the scenes with this

If this MatchMaker can't start the scene is because your SexLab is corrupted (you have something overwriting the SexLab files). So you have to remove anything overwriting the SexLab files.

If the MatchMaker works then the problem is with the other mod you try to use to start the scene and you better remove that Mod.

It fails. so I just move anything overwriting sexlab lower? Do I need to start a new game?

1 minute ago, Lisette11 said:

It fails. so I just move anything overwriting sexlab lower? Do I need to start a new game?

Not lower, remove it or at least disable the Mod.

If you have Mods overwriting the SexLab files, at least one of them is outdated or in conflict with another. So you have to remove them and leave only the ones that for sure are specifically made for your version of SexLab. If more than one Mod overwrite the same file, look for specific instructions on they page's.

You don't have to start a new game each time you remove a Mod but you should install the ReSaver and use it to clean your last saved game each time you uninstall one Mod.

29 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Not lower, remove it or at least disable the Mod.

If you have Mods overwriting the SexLab files, at least one of them is outdated or in conflict with another. So you have to remove them and leave only the ones that for sure are specifically made for your version of SexLab. If more than one Mod overwrite the same file, look for specific instructions on they page's.

You don't have to start a new game each time you remove a Mod but you should install the ReSaver and use it to clean your last saved game each time you uninstall one Mod.

I have uninstalled all but papyrusutil ae. Isn't that a must have?

1 hour ago, Lisette11 said:

I have uninstalled all but papyrusutil ae. Isn't that a must have?

Yes and not. In AE is always the same version that comes with the SexLab so will be none difference except that other Mods use to come with they own versions of PapyrusUtil in which case the standalone version is recommended to make sure that nothing overwrite the PapyrusUtil.

Hello,

I often have a bug when changing animations with the corresponding key. When changing animations, one of the participants gets stuck in the previous animation. I'm forced to change animations again so that the participants can play the new animation correctly. Basically, I have to click twice on the animation change shortcut for the participants to play the new animation correctly. I don't know if my message is very clear, English is not my native language.

I play with Skyrim 1.6.640, skse 2.2.3, SexLabFramework 1.65, Follow me for Sex 3.7, Schlongs of Skyrim 1.1.4, SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1_6_640, Papyrus Tweaks NG 4.1.0, PapyrusUtil 4.4, powerofthree's Papyrus Extender 5.6.1.

Edited by Robert Catesby
18 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes and not. In AE is always the same version that comes with the SexLab so will be none difference except that other Mods use to come with they own versions of PapyrusUtil in which case the standalone version is recommended to make sure that nothing overwrite the PapyrusUtil.

Apparently papyrus WAS the issue, now it works, but now I need to test if I can just reinstall it, since so many mods require it.

3 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Apparently papyrus WAS the issue, now it works, but now I need to test if I can just reinstall it, since so many mods require it.

I reinstalled it and now everything works! Thank you so much for all your help.

hello which version is for GOG 1.6.659?

The original GOG1.6.659 version disappeared?
"SexLabFrameworkGOG_v165.7z"
GOG1.6.1179 version is too new and many MODs are not supported yet.
It is recommended to keep GOG version 1.6.659, which is also a logo version like 1.5.97.

Edited by good0593
14 hours ago, good0593 said:

It is recommended to keep GOG version 1.6.659, which is also a logo version like 1.5.97.

Its a shame that there are not any answers in this thread for questions like this.

17 hours ago, good0593 said:

2 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Its a shame that there are not any answers in this thread for questions like this.

I may be wrong but I think the file entitled SexLabFrameworkGOG_v166b.7z is likely to be what you want.

On 3/14/2024 at 9:47 AM, Ashal said:

Uploaded the updated GOG version. Sorry for the delay.

Maybe Skyrim will continue to be updated in the future, and GOG will also be updated again.

Thanks!