SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

15 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

It's being reported issues between the NPC's of the ESL plugins and the SexLab Journal in which case the problem is on the DLL file and have to be checked by @Ashal

Apparently is the native function that check if the actor have Stats. 

Now you mentioned it , it’s true all of my followers are ESL, 2-3 esp and they do work well, is there a fix for this ? I hoped there will be in your mod, but as you can see it’s not , but using PAHE (enslave system) after enslaving them they actually work in the journal and SLEN (as it’s linked to SL). So it’s weird 

5 hours ago, KING2757 said:

Now you mentioned it , it’s true all of my followers are ESL, 2-3 esp and they do work well, is there a fix for this ? I hoped there will be in your mod, but as you can see it’s not , but using PAHE (enslave system) after enslaving them they actually work in the journal and SLEN (as it’s linked to SL). So it’s weird 

Not so weird, assuming that is really the native function to detect if the actor have Stats the most probably is that be treating the ESL NPC's as standard Form's in which case the Stats will be fine until the position of the ESL mod change on the plugin's load list. In which case the native function will think that is another actor because it's FromID is different.

Means that you can keep using the stored values if you make sure that the ESL plugins doesn't change its HEX index id. 

Sadly fix that function is not on my hands, only @Ashal can do that and only with be available for the last version of Skyrim AE. Unless @Scrab can make some fix or alternative function on it's SexLab P+ DLL file at least for the current and previous versions of SexLab. 

My Sexlab started behaving weird recently and I'm having trouble locating the cause.

At the end of a sex scene I'm getting the 'My desires are driving me' notification in the top right. I also have SLEN dialogues set to only trigger with high arousal, and yet directly after a sex scene they are starting to show up.

The weird part is, if I open aroused to check my arousal level (or even just press the 'N' key to check it) then it shows as normal and when I close the MCM and return to game the SLEN dialogues go away again, until the next sex scene when they return.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Unless @Scrab can make some fix or alternative function on it's SexLab P+ DLL file at least for the current and previous versions of SexLab. 

There are plans to update the statistics system in the future, though currently priority lies in fixing bugs so I can do another public release on LL

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Not so weird, assuming that is really the native function to detect if the actor have Stats the most probably is that be treating the ESL NPC's as standard Form's in which case the Stats will be fine until the position of the ESL mod change on the plugin's load list. In which case the native function will think that is another actor because it's FromID is different.

Means that you can keep using the stored values if you make sure that the ESL plugins doesn't change its HEX index id. 

Sadly fix that function is not on my hands, only @Ashal can do that and only with be available for the last version of Skyrim AE. Unless @Scrab can make some fix or alternative function on it's SexLab P+ DLL file at least for the current and previous versions of SexLab. 

Honestly, I don’t think this will ever be fixed been issue forever now , but what I think these enslave mods do (PAHE) , they kill the original NPC and make a duplicate of it , so in this case based on what you said they’ll be having Different IDs, which allows them to be registered in the diary. It looks simple yet I’m not sure of what I said is true. So why don’t SL try doing the same generating uniq ids with the same name on the NPC to keep track of their stats. 

Edited by KING2757
4 hours ago, KING2757 said:

Honestly, I don’t think this will ever be fixed been issue forever now , but what I think these enslave mods do (PAHE) , they kill the original NPC and make a duplicate of it , so in this case based on what you said they’ll be having Different IDs, which allows them to be registered in the diary. It looks simple yet I’m not sure of what I said is true. So why don’t SL try doing the same generating uniq ids with the same name on the NPC to keep track of their stats. 

In that case the reference I'd of the actor will start by FF instead of FE and still will be the same after change the position of the plugin.

So that will work too. Of course you can't do that with any the actor since followers like Misty will get rid of they clone's and some of the Quests involving the original NPC's will probably break.

(By other side the ESL follower probably don't have any of those issues)

16 hours ago, shardoom said:

My Sexlab started behaving weird recently and I'm having trouble locating the cause.

At the end of a sex scene I'm getting the 'My desires are driving me' notification in the top right. I also have SLEN dialogues set to only trigger with high arousal, and yet directly after a sex scene they are starting to show up.

The weird part is, if I open aroused to check my arousal level (or even just press the 'N' key to check it) then it shows as normal and when I close the MCM and return to game the SLEN dialogues go away again, until the next sex scene when they return.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? Any help would be appreciated.

While I sincerely appreciate everyones help in this matter, I have managed to locate the problem myself. :)

I had installed...

Without realising I also had to installed SLSO.

So if anyone else runs into the problem of arousal temporarily maxxing out after sex then this could be your culprit.

Either remove it or install all of its requirements.

Nice mod but i do have some problem.
"Cum" Textures like CumAnal or CumVaginal did not display, but the other cum textures worked well like Vaginal2Oral2Anal2 or Vaginal2Oral1Anal2.
Does anyone know how to fix this

4 hours ago, Broken Gamer said:

when i went to reinstall this mod via mcm menu it endlessly installs... waited 2 hours and still didnt install.. just said to close the menus while it installs

Install the "Papyrus Tweaks NG" and enable it's option to speed up the scripts.

Unless you required the SexLab for some Alternative Start is better let it install itself. When you start a new game all the Mods get installed or initialized, meaning that the papyrus will be incredible busy for a while. Knowing this, the SexLab Framework and few other Mods wait until the end of the "Unbound" quest to install itself automatically. Of course you can force the setup anytime but even then you should wait until the papyrus be less busy to avoid issues. The Skyrim papyrus put some Scripts in hold (Dump) when is to busy to prioritize the FPS and that's bad because can keep those scripts holding for a long time or indefinitely.

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Install the "Papyrus Tweaks NG" and enable it's option to speed up the scripts.

Unless you required the SexLab for some Alternative Start is better let it install itself. When you start a new game all the Mods get installed or initialized, meaning that the papyrus will be incredible busy for a while. Knowing this, the SexLab Framework and few other Mods wait until the end of the "Unbound" quest to install itself automatically. Of course you can force the setup anytime but even then you should wait until the papyrus be less busy to avoid issues. The Skyrim papyrus put some Scripts in hold (Dump) when is to busy to prioritize the FPS and that's bad because can keep those scripts holding for a long time or indefinitely.

sexlab broke mid playthrough i believe i have no choice but to start again also think it was caused by p+ version so will remove it.. it was taking anywhere upto 3 mins for it to find a animation to lol

Edited by Broken Gamer

FYI: A Papyrusutil dll for 1179 (GOG) is out and appears to work.

There are also experimental builds for fsmp and racemenu, fisses and jcontainers.

The only thing missing is sexlabutil.dll.

I'm mentioning this here because the last time I asked for a current GOG version of sexlab, the answer was "we are waiting for papyrusutil".

5 hours ago, darkfaller said:

Hey, so i have sex labs and all, but i really don't know what i need to use it on people. 

i dont know how to activate it to start sex animations. 

There is a button to test the Animations on the "Animation Editor" page of the SexLab MCM.

But what you really need is some of the SexLab Mods with a dialogue and a bit of immersion to start the scenes. To start, take any of the dialogue mods on the SexLab or Adult downloads section.

Edited by OsmelMC
16 hours ago, Broken Gamer said:

sexlab broke mid playthrough i believe i have no choice but to start again also think it was caused by p+ version so will remove it.. it was taking anywhere upto 3 mins for it to find a animation to lol

You don't have to start a new game just to reinstall the SexLab. Just try using the Clean System option on the last page of the SexLab MCM.

29 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

You don't have to start a new game just to reinstall the SexLab. Just try using the Clean System option on the last page of the SexLab MCM.

P+ changes are aggressive to a point where the Clean System option may not necessarily work

I do mention on the download page that you need a new game to install it for a reason

7 hours ago, Scrab said:

P+ changes are aggressive to a point where the Clean System option may not necessarily work

I do mention on the download page that you need a new game to install it for a reason

i started on a new game but the mod broke mid playthrough... so after googling i tried to reinstall via mcm as suggested thats how i found out it was completely broken i do believe ( after reading all the comment) that this version works fine so oneday i will rebuilt the game and start again

I don't know what happened but all of a sudden in one of my saves, animations advance automatically and rapidly. They go through all stages within seconds, I don't even have the auto-advance option selected in MCM.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

On 3/8/2024 at 3:54 AM, Hakuna_Matata said:

There are also experimental builds for fsmp and racemenu, fisses and jcontainers.

I'm mentioning this here because the last time I asked for a current GOG version of sexlab, the answer was "we are waiting for papyrusutil".

I can confirm that the Papyrusutil.dll works for 1179. I am also eagerly waiting for the missing sexlabutil.dll.

On 3/8/2024 at 11:54 AM, Hakuna_Matata said:

experimental builds for racemenu You can link