SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

15 hours ago, Psalam said:

I may be wrong but I think the file entitled SexLabFrameworkGOG_v166b.7z is likely to be what you want.

No, SexLabFrameworkGOG_v166b.7z, the description is version 1.6.1179.

Just now, UsernameTaken666 said:

Fix your mods then. 

I did, reinstall Skyrim as a new game and everything run smoothly but this keeps popping up. For no reason. It happened for no reason, It never popped up since yesterday, The only thing I install is 3BA body then this showed up :/ . Which I am pretty sure it nothing related the Sexlab

4 hours ago, ASASSSSSS said:

I have a issue I am getting error after restarting my game installing a body mod. Error Rollbak 16601-->16600
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

First of all, what version of Skyrim do you have installed? You do know that there are several versions, right? Do you know that mods also have different versions? All this because Bethesda decides to make absurd updates that end up breaking mods so the world has been divided into factions of versions. Check that all your mods are compatible with your version of Skyrim, skse, papyrus, etc, etc, etc. It is clear this message indicates that there is a mod incompatible with your Skyrim version. It's always funny that those who ask for help don't report their mod lists or their logs, or anything. How on earth can you diagnose what you don't know? Welcome to modding.

12 hours ago, ASASSSSSS said:

I have a issue I am getting error after restarting my game installing a body mod. Error Rollbak 16601-->16600
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

You have something overwriting the SexLab files and was made for the previous version or you remove something made for the last version while you are using the previous version of SexLab. If is my SLU is safe but you should use the "Clean System" option of the SexLab MCM. 

I think the version number is in one of the sslUtility but the problem is that once the SexLab is installed or updated the version number installed is stored and SexLab use that to do the update procedures when a new version is detected. It just don't know what to do in the case of a downgrade.

13 hours ago, サマエル said:

First of all, what version of Skyrim do you have installed? You do know that there are several versions, right? Do you know that mods also have different versions? All this because Bethesda decides to make absurd updates that end up breaking mods so the world has been divided into factions of versions. Check that all your mods are compatible with your version of Skyrim, skse, papyrus, etc, etc, etc. It is clear this message indicates that there is a mod incompatible with your Skyrim version. It's always funny that those who ask for help don't report their mod lists or their logs, or anything. How on earth can you diagnose what you don't know? Welcome to modding.

I have the current version of SKSE and Sexlab Framework. I got it fixed it was my Sexlab SLSO Conflicting, thanks unlike the random guy being sarcastic named UsernameTaken666

Edited by ASASSSSSS

Hey yall, don't know what's wrong but I keep getting this message when starting Skyrim SE and I know that the plugins are in the right folder and everything. I'm not sure if it's because I'm using a global instance and I also have Fallout 4 with AAF so I don't know if that's an issue, but I'm not sure what else is wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot 2024-03-24 190739.png

Screenshot 2024-03-24 190636.png

Edited by IamaCheezit

People NEED this version, please don't remove it! Please add it back to the downloads.

This is an unmodified download from here about a month ago, it's exactly how I received it.

I can't speak for others, but I don't ever intend on upgrading from GoG v1.6.659, this version should be considered a 'staple', just like SE v1.59, it's a base that people will likely never stray from, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

To further elaborate: There are people on Steam using SE v1.59 (I'm sure most people are aware of this), GoG came out with a DRM version, it's original release was v1.6.659, this version is CRUCIAL because for people like me, who are still using Windows 7, we LITERALLY just lost access to our Steam accounts (I can't even log in any more) because they stopped supporting Windows 7 and I lost thousands of dollars of games. The GoG release was a 'gift from god', freeing us both from Steam and Bethesda version hell. We need this version. Then there's those people who love to be tormented and keep updating to whatever the latest release is (both GoG and Steam).

In a perfect world, people would stop updating and just support SE v1.59 and GoG v1.6.659 imo, and for anyone who has noticed this, they are praying like me that mod authors will take this into account. You WILL get hounded forever for a GoG v1.6.659 from these people until the end of time, so to all the mod authors out there reading this, please keep this in mind when creating your SKSE DLL plugins.

SexLabFrameworkGOG_v165.7z

I just noticed on the download page that there is an archive link for older versions, which you can find this file from (ie: from the source, instead of using some anon's provided upload -> ME), hopefully Ashal will migrate a copy of it back to the normal download link again to prevent confusion. It's a little confusing because it says it's a 'source' file, but I downloaded it, and it's exactly what you're likely looking for (ie: it's not source code, and should be the same as the file as I posted above).

ARCHIVE LINK: https://github.com/eeveelo/SexLab/tags

Edited by blippyp
4 hours ago, IamaCheezit said:

Hey yall, don't know what's wrong but I keep getting this message when starting Skyrim SE and I know that the plugins are in the right folder and everything. I'm not sure if it's because I'm using a global instance and I also have Fallout 4 with AAF so I don't know if that's an issue, but I'm not sure what else is wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot 2024-03-24 190739.png

Screenshot 2024-03-24 190636.png

You need the right version of SexLab for your Skyrim version.

Each version of SexLab work with just one Skyrim version so you can't use the last version of SexLab unless you also be using the last version of Skyrim

Hi,

Is there a way to ensure that sexlabnostrip is permanently applied to slot 32 (body) clothing and armour for females only?

All females in my game have clothing and armour that is bottomless and topless, so I do not wish to have them stripped off during any sexlab scenes.

The victim / aggressor stripping options does not seem to behave the way that I want, as not every female takes on a victim role during animations, especially when it comes to NPC defeat mods.

Thanks

5 hours ago, gisdaman said:

Is there a way to ensure that sexlabnostrip is permanently applied to slot 32 (body) clothing and armour for females only?

I'm pretty sure this is exactly the kind of reason Keyword Item Distributor was made. I've never used it myself, but I do have it installed and have mods that use it, I'd look into that (I took a quick peek at the description page for it, I didn't see any way to distinguish 'gender' for it, not sure if that's a problem for you), otherwise maybe there's an xEdit script you can use. Hope that helps.

5 hours ago, gisdaman said:

especially when it comes to NPC defeat mods.

change defeat's MCM settings regarding stripping in one (or all) of three scenarios available there. Defeat (and some other mods) are capable to overrule sexlab settings regarding stripping.

im having an issue and i cant figure it out, ive watched multiple videos, gone over the instructions and did all the required steps that were pointed out and i cant find someone else with this issue in the thread, i can pull up the ingame list where i would have to push the install button, and all the dependancies are listed, but none of them have anything next to the, no checks or Xs or words or nothing, its all installed but i doasent seem to represent that

I'm currently trying to install 1.66b for AE 1.6.1170, but my MCM just doesn't register the SexLab menu. I tried force refreshing, but nothing. It detects literally every other MCM menu, and I don't know why.

1 hour ago, Nekk4 said:

I'm currently trying to install 1.66b for AE 1.6.1170, but my MCM just doesn't register the SexLab menu. I tried force refreshing, but nothing. It detects literally every other MCM menu, and I don't know why.

This is a Skyrim bug that can happen with any Mod without apparent reason. Happen when two Mods try to start Quest's at the same time and the loser end ignored.

Solutions:

Change the position of the plugin on the plugin's load list. A lower position usually works. SexLab is a ESM so there is nothing else you can do but on the ESL plugins with the issue you can also add the ESM flag to give it more priority to load.

Mods like Menu Maid and Menu Resort have options that also help.

18 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

This is a Skyrim bug that can happen with any Mod without apparent reason. Happen when two Mods try to start Quest's at the same time and the loser end ignored.

Solutions:

Change the position of the plugin on the plugin's load list. A lower position usually works. SexLab is a ESM so there is nothing else you can do but on the ESL plugins with the issue you can also add the ESM flag to give it more priority to load.

Mods like Menu Maid and Menu Resort have options that also help.

Thank you very much, this resolved my issue :)

I have an issue with NPC on NPC sex.  When I have a sex scene with other actors that the player isn't involved in the scenes never progress.  There's supposed to be timers thats in the timers and stripping tab but it doesn't factor that in.  The only thing I can do is manually take control of the scene by pressing the N key.

Hello, I'm doing a fresh Skyrim/LL install after many years. My SexLab is complaining on game load and in the MCM about having the wrong Papyrus version, it states version 3.3+ is needed. I'm a little confused by this as Sexlab Appears to come with it's own Papyrus version (fine), and I have tried Papyrus Utils 4.5 and 4.6, loaded with a higher priority in MO but it continues to suggest I don't have a version newer than 3.3?

I read through some of the posts here and there appears to be a lot of... mixed explanations of "get your versions right" but there is no indication that a specific version is required other than something newer than 3.3 OR the latest Papyrus. Can anyone provide some assistance?

Note: I am using SexLab v1.66b with Skyrim v1.6.11.70.0 (AE)

Edit: Nevermind, I found a mod further down in my list (dependency for something else) which also had a version of PapyrusUtils. The mod was Simply Knock SE 1.0.3.

Edited by darkevilhum
15 minutes ago, darkevilhum said:

Hello, I'm doing a fresh Skyrim/LL install after many years. My SexLab is complaining on game load and in the MCM about having the wrong Papyrus version, it states version 3.3+ is needed. I'm a little confused by this as Sexlab Appears to come with it's own Papyrus version (fine), and I have tried Papyrus Utils 4.5 and 4.6, loaded with a higher priority in MO but it continues to suggest I don't have a version newer than 3.3?

I read through some of the posts here and there appears to be a lot of... mixed explanations of "get your versions right" but there is no indication that a specific version is required other than something newer than 3.3 OR the latest Papyrus. Can anyone provide some assistance?

Note: I am using SexLab v1.66b with Skyrim v1.6.11.70.0 (AE)

Make sure that nothing be overwriting the SexLab files. Seems like you have something old overnight the SexLab scripts. Update it or remove it, if doesn't have a update specific for your version of SexLab is because is not longer required and should be removed.

Hello , anyone have same problem, i try to disable (remove thick) for automatic free camera , but this option is still active (for version  Skyrim Special Edition (1.5.97, aka SE) use SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z). After some time 3-5 minutes auto free cam start to rotate around my character. Is there way to stop this ?