SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 3/8/2023 at 1:31 PM, Eastman353 said:

Hello, I've noticed some problems with bed sex scenes for some time now. Well, the first stage working as it should, but in the middle of the second, a big lag begins. The first issue is that the sound for female moans stop playing ( only once per few seconds plays and stops again) while male character working fine. Second is when stage changes: there is few second of silence ( no moans nor fx) then male character change position and female 6 or 7 seond later. And that reapets to the end. Its involving almost every animation no matter from who, billy or milky or whateverelse. Perhaps someone could advise me how to fix this or what could cause this. I installed SexLab Utility Plus and Papyrus Tweak NG but it didn’t help.

I'm playing on 1.5.97.0 version and using nemesis.

I have this problem, too.  Every time I tried to migrate to SE, I would run into this problem.  I tried various things and eventually gave up and gone back to LE.   I would come back after a year and tried again.  Same thing.  This has been going on for 3 years now for me.  I'm here because I was thinking about giving Sexlab SE another shot but after reading your post, I think I'll just go back to the LE version.  If you do find a solution, please post a follow up.  

6 hours ago, fifty2pickup said:

I have this problem, too.  Every time I tried to migrate to SE, I would run into this problem.  I tried various things and eventually gave up and gone back to LE.   I would come back after a year and tried again.  Same thing.  This has been going on for 3 years now for me.  I'm here because I was thinking about giving Sexlab SE another shot but after reading your post, I think I'll just go back to the LE version.  If you do find a solution, please post a follow up.  

Do you use nemesis too? Maybe that's the issue.

Edited by Eastman353
55 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Version 1.6.659.0.8

SKSE64 2.2.3 rel 6 - Which is the GOG edition

Mystery then.

Nothing really stands out for not working, unless you overwrote something with another mod (check to see if MO2 is mentioning an overwrite)

Hey QQ,

I just recently switched to Skyrim AE from LE.
I was wondering whether it is normal that registering animations takes very long in the AE version?
It took roughly 30 minutes until my SLAL animations were successfully registered compared to same SLALs in LE which took less than a minute to register (of course I used the respective LE/SE SLALs).
Same when I register the ZAZ animations, even if I just click on Sexlab in the Zaz menu it takes almost a minute until it shows me the Sexlab page.
Since 2 mods that register animations show similar behaviour I'm assuming that the issue is with Sexlab?

After that long initial registration anims work fine, I'm merely wondering if this is basically "works as designed" or if there might be anything wrong with my installation.

On 3/10/2023 at 5:35 AM, Eastman353 said:

Do you use nemesis too? Maybe that's the issue.

No, I used FNIS.  Even with the bare minimum mods to get Sexlab working, it still lags after a few minutes.  I've tried different body types and physics configurations, too.  Same results. 

16 hours ago, fifty2pickup said:

No, I used FNIS.  Even with the bare minimum mods to get Sexlab working, it still lags after a few minutes.  I've tried different body types and physics configurations, too.  Same results. 

I think I found  the cause. Seems like disabling papyrus tweaks NG partially resolves problem. I tested some bed animations and only in few still persist npc fx lag but stage changes are much less laggy. Though It takes million years to start scene.

19 hours ago, AanTaanu said:

I have a small problem with Sexlab Sex Diary Tab.

Like "Time Spent Having Sex" always --:--:--

And other experience doesn't change as it seems, but statistics shows correctly how many times, with who and how.

I'm using Sexlab 1.65

Enable the DebugMode on the last page of the SexLab MCM and return to the Diary.

Now you can edit that and many other values on the actor Diary and set a positive value for the time.

The bug was in another version of SexLab but once the wrong value was stored for that actor the value should be manually changed by the user. 

17 hours ago, lightrazor said:

How does purity work cause mine been stuck since started using this mod ?

Animations with "aggressive" or "dirty" tags reduce the purity and increase the lewd.

I think the "loving" tag is the one that increase the purity and reduce the lewd

Not sure if the absence of those tags have some impact.

23 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Enable the DebugMode on the last page of the SexLab MCM and return to the Diary.

Now you can edit that and many other values on the actor Diary and set a positive value for the time.

How exactly i can edit the value? i have debug mode enabled and i still cant edit them via clicking the value

I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to alone.

SOS is accurately helping SexLab assign NPC gender (I was having trouble finding this setting, but did manage to get it working after a few restarts, hence the edits!) so my transfemme partner is accurately labeled 'male' in SexLab, but, animations that play for the PC and said partner are incorrectly requiring a 'Lesbian' tag, and I don't know how to fix that. Any ideas why SexLab is mis-assigning tags?

Edited by Evelle the Slut
19 hours ago, AanTaanu said:

How exactly i can edit the value? i have debug mode enabled and i still cant edit them via clicking the value

If you are on SexLab Framework v1.65 and the Debug Mode is enabled, the Text options on the Diary page becomes Edit Boxes and Show the a | with the text . You only have to make click on the text and a Input Box will be showed to allow you set new numerical values.  The diary show words but those words are assigned to numbers so you should set numbers until you get the world you want.

Hi, so many pages here to read to try and find my answer.

I just made the jump from LE to SE, and everything looks to be a mess. 

I started to find out that the new AE version is not going to work right with SoS, so there is a Down grade patch for 1.6.64 to go back to 1.5.97..... is this way to get everything working right?  Or is this old news and things have been solved?  Currently I have the Framework here for 1.6.64....but if can't get SoS to work, what's the point to any of Sexlab Frameworks?

Is it best to go back to LE for now?

Man, suddenly i am getting the error "FATAL - Thread[0] - Unable to find default animations.". I tried using both Nemesis and FNIS (Using the method someone posted here), didn't get the results i wanted and tried to revert back to only FNIS. I uninstalled Nemesis and both output folders and relaunched and even reinstalled FNIS but this error doesn't stop. I tried both in a new save and in a previous save where animations worked and no luck. Also, worth mentioning that i tried to start sex with mods (spells, dialogues and etc) and got this error, but selecting the NPC with the SexLab select actor key and manually starting an animation by the MCM works perfectly. Seems it isn't anything with the animations, but the mods doesn't seem to "match make" the Actors in the actual gameplay. Anyone can help?

Edit: Seems that facial expression also don't work. This is getting better...

Edited by Maverick939
14 hours ago, WCSC said:

I started to find out that the new AE version is not going to work right with SoS, so there is a Down grade patch for 1.6.64 to go back to 1.5.97..... is this way to get everything working right?  Or is this old news and things have been solved?  Currently I have the Framework here for 1.6.64....but if can't get SoS to work, what's the point to any of Sexlab Frameworks?

The only issue I've come across so far is that some looted females will be given schlongs. If that's game breaking for you, then downgrade, otherwise it's not really a problem.

19 hours ago, WCSC said:

There is a SOS version without the DLL that is causing problems, I use that one without any issues.

On 3/11/2023 at 5:29 PM, SoulWolf48 said:

Hey what mod would ya'll recommend so that I can actually do animations, I can do the masturbation animations but that's about it. I only have the framework and aroused. I'm on version 1.6.640. Or am I stupid and not using the right hotkeys.

Get Matchmaker.

having 2 issues that i couldn't find an answer to;

first issue is regarding foreplay animations. disabling foreplay on the sexlab menu does nothing, however increasing the time between foreplay animations does something, so is there a reason why disabling the animation has no effect?

second issue is regarding stripping; i reset my strip overrides to work from a blank slate (went into overwrite folder and deleted old sexlab config settings as well). the problem is during foreplay -> normal or aggressive scene transitions, the armor stripping noises are made and appear unequipped in the inventory but are still present on the player (equipping and unequipping an item unequips all visuals properly however).

nothing's overriding my sexlab framework except for SLSO, so not sure why the foreplay and strip options aren't working properly. using version 1.63 with skyrim 1.5.97 if that matters at all

On 3/18/2023 at 3:35 PM, Aycelist said:

is there a reason why disabling the animation has no effect?

Yes- you have to disable it AND remove it from SL's animation registry in order to take it out of SL's pantheon of animations. See the last tab in SL's MCM for more info- going from ancient memory (I haven't used the remove animations sequence in about 2 years) the function is called "Remove suppressed animations" or smth very similar.