SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

39 minutes ago, Jhonnyjay said:

So I've downloaded the newest version of all required. But I'm getting an error with SKSE telling me Sexlabpp.dll: Disabled, only compatible with versions earlier than 1.6.629

Can another mod be causing this?

12 minutes ago, jrag0921 said:

What mod is installing that DLL? That's the problem..

Sexlab P+ install proper version or uninstall

Edited by MilanJa

Hello everyone I was wondering I could trouble some of yall for help. Im very new to modding skyrim i just installed special edition 3 days ago cause these mods here looked fun for the past 3 days. I've been struggling to get stuff to work the things that go wrong change every attempt. I have tried manual install i have tried MO i tried mix and match i have reinstalled the game four times now in hope of getting things to work. Im aware there is a strong chance i just stupid any assistance would be appreciated

Edited by derpy115

6 hours ago, derpy115 said:

Hello everyone I was wondering I could trouble some of yall for help. Im very new to modding skyrim i just installed special edition 3 days ago cause these mods here looked fun for the past 3 days. I've been struggling to get stuff to work the things that go wrong change every attempt. I have tried manual install i have tried MO i tried mix and match i have reinstalled the game four times now in hope of getting things to work. Im aware there is a strong chance i just stupid any assistance would be appreciated

Do not manually mod the game, and avoid doing both MO2 and manual, minus very specific circumstances where a mod needs to be installed in the game install root (one folder up from "Data")

1. Are you getting any errors?

2. Are you launching the game via skse64_loader.exe, as an executable in MO2? Launching via "Skyrim" or "Skyrim Launcher" WILL NOT WORK (practically).

3. Are mod folders checked off in the left pane of MO2?

28 minutes ago, VeraDra said:

Do not manually mod the game, and avoid doing both MO2 and manual, minus very specific circumstances where a mod needs to be installed in the game install root (one folder up from "Data")

1. Are you getting any errors?

2. Are you launching the game via skse64_loader.exe, as an executable in MO2? Launching via "Skyrim" or "Skyrim Launcher" WILL NOT WORK (practically).

3. Are mod folders checked off in the left pane of MO2?

I have been using the SKSE to launch the game  most of the time no errors i do check to enable the mods most the time its just crashing when i start a new game or try and continue from an old  and some mods didnt seem to install right using the MO like FNIS it would give me the tool folder to generate for users

2 hours ago, derpy115 said:

I have been using the SKSE to launch the game  most of the time no errors i do check to enable the mods most the time its just crashing when i start a new game or try and continue from an old  and some mods didnt seem to install right using the MO like FNIS it would give me the tool folder to generate for users

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59818?tab=description

additionally, that is because FNIS is not a mod, but a tool. It does not follow the standard folder structure because there is no reason to.

6 minutes ago, VeraDra said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59818?tab=description

additionally, that is because FNIS is not a mod, but a tool. It does not follow the standard folder structure because there is no reason to.

i will try again when the game is done reinstalling i wiped it and all of mod manager again..starting to think i might just be to stupid to mod beyond steamworkshop  but i want these mods so i will keep smashing my face to the wall till it figure it out or get dumb lucky

Okay dudes

I've troubleshot for a whole day now and I can not figure this out, please help me out before I rip my hairs out

When trying to initiate an animation it generates an error saying. This is the core of my problems

image.png.fce115e72406b2086db0b3d5c55ed2df.png

I ran FNIS successfully initially, not anymore though

image.png.d8a5c2757a3c5c467b50ee356af7d790.png

Those 438 warnings are from the ZazAnimationPack, here's the kicker, I did NOT install this and the warnings are calling that out

Now I ran Skyrim after manually deleting the pack and after running FNIS

image.png.78ee564d62055abdcc3c6c68fc150b7d.png

Before running an animation, I cleaned SexLab 

image.png.08171eafb70113f7267304fdb5569725.png

After getting pop saying SexLab has finished installation, I began loading packs

enabled everything and loaded everything through the SLAnimation Loader

Used the irresistible spell on myself and an unfortunate guard and got the same error as above

image.png.fce115e72406b2086db0b3d5c55ed2df.png

image.png.da0b6295fedd4b8187b120e867a39ca4.png

I understand Vortex is frowned upon here but I sorta started with it

So tell me, Im out of ideas. What now?

-edit-

Leaving this up if anyone else has these problems

Fixed it, reinstall everything that does not have a source (all LL mods basically)

Follow basic setup procedure

SLAB takes priority over Papyrus

- Start SLAB

- Enable Creature specific animations on SLAB

- Load animations

Edited by Benis_

Hello everyone,

I have some 3 issues that i was wondering if you could help with and if anyone who has them also helping them and i really do not know where to go

1- when i start SL if my sight was on the characters the wording (E talk to xxxxx), will not go away at all and that was find with me as i will look up before it start. but when i want to take control of npc i have to look at them and the words will not go. this might be stupid thing but please help

2- is there a way to show all animation regardless of gender in sexlab tools? i usually have only females but i want straight, lesbian, gay animation to show up at the same time. right now it shows lesbian and trans animation (i don't think trans are equivalent to all male female animation) and no gay animation

3- strap on is not showing but the animation is happening (i will try on this by arranging mods or some type of fixes but advice is still appreciated)

i know i asked long questions, but i feel there are simple solutions to at least the first two

Thanks in advance

On 2/6/2023 at 5:45 PM, OsmelMC said:

You are obviously new with the scripts...

You can't compile because you don't have all the PSC file dependencies copied into the folder. "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\"

You have to make a copy of all the PSC files of the folder

"D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\"

Into the folder

"D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\"

Until you be able to compile. 

I have done that and can compile other scripts.