SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

5 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

1- It's technically a "beta". So, bugs may happen. Try to look at the mod menu for debug options.

2- Anniversary Edition was launched today and it will break any mods that require SKSE (SexLab itself included). "Thanks" Bethesda...

SKSE was almost instantly updated when the AE launched. Would sexlab still be broken?

4 minutes ago, jagrov15 said:

SKSE was almost instantly updated when the AE launched. Would sexlab still be broken?

Yes, because DLL mods need to be recompiled from source against the new version of SKSE64 before they are compatible with it.  That often requires re-discovering memory offsets where functions and hooks are attached.  Takes time and effort.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:
2 hours ago, Cat Defuser said:

How I wish I'd remembered to turn off auto update on steam, my SE broke as well, thanks to all the freebies they added to it. Oh well, just have to bite the bullet and wait

Can you not use the Steam Console to revert your game?

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Downgrade Patcher. Reportedly works quite well.

Edited by Sailing Rebel
8 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Are you an MO2 user?  DLL issues seem to plague new MO2 users.  I'd tell you how to fix this if I could remember, but I don't use MO2.  The file is there, you're just not following thru on some step that MO2 requires you to do.

Edit:  Unless you've updated to Skyrim Anniversary Edition, in which case you'll need to wait for this to get updated.

Thanks a lot

10 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Reported as not working at all on a Nexus forum I read last night, which is why I wasn't linking it in any of my responses. That said, I have read two reports here in the past hour that it is working as intended, so I will begin linking it where appropriate. Thanks.

maybe a 1.63 beta9 bug found here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/?do=findComment&comment=3569493

installed mods and order:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm <<< 2.0.2 for LE
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp
XPMSE.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp

and Billyy's animations SE 5.0, should can be replace with any U got.

49 minutes ago, shizzlenizzle said:

I'm just glad they are working on it. any estimations about how long it will probably take before the mods are updated? I know it could be a long time but it would be nice to have an idea.

1 second ~ never.

?

2 hours ago, shizzlenizzle said:

any estimations about how long it will probably take before the mods are updated? I know it could be a long time but it would be nice to have an idea.

Yes- I have super-double-secret insider information from every individual mod author who is a member of The Cabal, aka "Hello Modder, Hello Fodder."

The Plan currently is for it to take 27½ days for the third and finally fully-functional and stable AE version of SKSE64; SAE Engine Fixes will be updated within 7 days of every game/SKSE release, the Address Library will be updated 12 days after that, SkyUI will continue to be SKSE64-version-independent, a patch will be made to force FNIS to recognize the new game binaries 3.6 days after the Address Library is updated, XPMSAE will be stealth-updated at some indeterminate point in time by Pfiffy from his home in The Alternate Dimension, and Racemenu will continue not to be updated for the foreseeable future because it has Expired.

The Cabal has promised that all of the wonderful new dll-based mods that have recently replaced cumbersome, script-intensive mods (e.g. Dual Sheath, 360 Movement, Unequip Ammo, etc.) will be updated in time for Christmas. However, they have not yet specified which Christmas.

Finally, SexLab 1.64 Beta 17, the first stable AE release, will drop on 11/11/23 and will require that users install it between the hours of 02:17 and 02:18 while their character is in 2nd Person View facing NW at the bottom of Lake Yorgrim just SE of Bronze Water Cave on a moonless night during a thunderstorm- on a new PC that has never had any version of Skyrim on it. Sadly, Flower Girls will never again be updated because Xiderpunk has lost all interest in sex and Gone Walkabout somewhere in Jervis Bay Territory.

Almost immediately following Expired's ongoing absence and consequent failure to update Racemenu every ten minutes as new bugs are invented by players, Bethesda will begin launching SAE2, SAE3, SAE4, SAE5, etc., approximately every 27.322 days (one Lunar prograde orbit relative to the Vernal Equinox, aka The Todd Cycle© ), deliberately and unnecessarily invalidating all SKSE-dependent and/or dll-based mods. Bethesda will continue to bite the hand that feeds it for approximately 2.389943695 more years, stopping only when they reach SAE30 and the U.S. Department of Energy mistakes their game for motor oil and shuts them down permanently for lack of a drilling permit.

At this point, working backup 7z archives of heavily-modded SSE 1.5.97 folders (because They Just Work™) will begin to command ever-increasing high prices on various websites while denials of the existence of these "Dark Skyrim" distros are posted by sketchy, low-credibility websites such as Bethesda.net, Microsoft.com and USA.gov.

Please let me know if you require any further utterly unknowable information and I'll do my best to make look it up for you.

Facetiously yours,

Vyxenne ?

Edited by Vyxenne
Because ( . Y . )
7 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Finally, SexLab 1.64 Beta 17, the first stable AE release, will drop on 11/11/23 and will require that users install it between the hours of 02:17 and 02:18 while their character is in 2nd Person View facing NW at the bottom of Lake Yorgrim just SE of Bronze Water Cave on a moonless night during a thunderstorm- on a new PC that has never had any version of Skyrim on it.

That is entirely preposterous!

How can we be expected to install these things correctly if you won't tell us what pattern socks we should be wearing?

Just so everyone is aware, not sur eif it has been brought up yet or not but there is a mod that rolls back skyrim in the meantime

EDIT: read up and yeah it's been mentioned, get yourself that in the meantime

Edited by sheepboy
I'm stupid and didn't read
3 hours ago, sheepboy said:

Just so everyone is aware, not sur eif it has been brought up yet or not but there is a mod that rolls back skyrim in the meantime

EDIT: read up and yeah it's been mentioned, get yourself that in the meantime

That does only work for win 10 though, if you stayed on 7 you'er out of luck.