SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Because I wuv u

Well, nothing, of course... until suddenly you do ?

Yeah, me too- I'm really worried about FNIS, going forward... that alone is reason enough to block updates "forever."

I know of no reason for FNIS to be affected by AE. It - and any mods not using SKSE DLLs - should just work.

53 minutes ago, TRUEAMERICAN93567 said:

DAY WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE FOR SEXLAB FRAMEWORK FOR SKYRIM ANNIVERSARY EDITON 

THE BIGGER YOUR LETTERS THE QUICKER IT GETS UPDATED

Psalam said It most likely doesn't even need an update, seriously.. SKSE needs one.

This message got sponsored by: Learn how to read.com, search engines exist for a reason.org and wtfh.net

Hello to everyone! I´m having a little problem, when i want to play an animation, a message pop up that says: ´Failed to start test animation. None valid actor selected´. And othe message: ´Animation.PositionCount[1] and ActorCount[0] don´t match´

What can i do? I´m playing with a custom race, lykaios reborn 2.7.0.0 and using MO2.

So im using MO2 and I get this

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:
  • Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.
  • Disable the mod containing the plugin.
  • Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:
  • Couldn't load SexLabUtil.dll (SexLabFrameworkSE_v). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

39 minutes ago, LoneWolfCade said:

So im using MO2 and I get this

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:
  • Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.
  • Disable the mod containing the plugin.
  • Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:
  • Couldn't load SexLabUtil.dll (SexLabFrameworkSE_v). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

Your Sexlab Framework version doesn't match your SKSE64 version.

9 hours ago, akimmika said:
SexLab Framework SE is dead ?

No, it's not- I just enjoyed several SL + Random Sex + Matchmaker scenes.

SSE 1.5.97

SKSE64 2.00.17

SLF 1.63 Beta ? (Dev build from Github dated 26 April 2021)

SoS, SL Romance, SL Random Sex, SL Solutions, SL Aroused Redux (Baka), SL Light Me Up

SLAL + 8 Animation Packs

*********************************************************************************

* It wasn't broke, so I didn't fix it. Many ppl "fixed it" so now theirs is broke. *

*********************************************************************************

As has been mentioned here and in hundreds of other posts all over LL and elsewhere: Bethesda updated SSE to SAE on the 11th of November, as promised and warned about long in advance here on LL in at least 3 threads dedicated to the subject. This "Anniversary Edition" update broke SKSE, which means no SKSE-dependent mods are likely to work 100%.

The fix is to block Steam updates of SSE and roll back your game to SSE 1.5.97 and revert SKSE64 to 2.00.17, 2.00.19 or 2.00.20, as described in at least 100 posts here on LL. There's even a mod on the Nexus to do it for you.

Posting that the Framework is dead is pretty lame.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because she totally missed the point in "2.0017"
6 hours ago, fred200 said:

I know of no reason for FNIS to be affected by AE. It - and any mods not using SKSE DLLs - should just work.

FNIS has to detect the version of Skyrim, and with the recompile with VS 2019 there is some concern that it will not.

6 hours ago, Lazarus2 said:

It's not so easy to downgrade the game on Steam.

There are too many reports now that the Unofficial SSE Downgrade Patcher works as advertised for anyone to continue to claim that it is overly difficult to revert your game-breaking AE "update" back to SSE 1.5.97.

6 hours ago, Lazarus2 said:

Steam also updated SSE (without AE) automatically some time ago, without a chance to stop it

Prior to the AE update 3 days ago, SSE had not been updated since 1.5.97 was released in November, 2019- two years ago. That update, like every SSE update before and since, was easily blockable on Steam. There has never been an SSE Update that was not easily blockable.

I don't doubt that you may not have blocked the update(s) but your failure to do so does not translate into "no chance to stop it."

@Vyxenne

Maybe that's a misunderstanding, but "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Upgrade" appears to me on Steam as a paid expansion that I haven't purchased yet, whatever has been updated there, from my point of view that's an SSE-Update. I don't mean it badly, but maybe you are wasting too much time confronting people here, at some point you will have to face the issue of updates anyway. PS: To be honest, I don't know how to prevent Steam from updating certain games other than going offline in general. The downgrade-Patcher is only for the english-version, my mother tongue is german, so i dont go back to the old version. I disabled all sexlab-mods in the meantime and then prefer to wait patiently for a sexlab update.

Edited by Lazarus2
1 hour ago, Lazarus2 said:

Maybe that's a misunderstanding, but "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Upgrade" appears to me on Steam as a paid expansion that I haven't purchased yet,

There's two parts to it. There's the CC mod bundle that Appears as the AE Upgrade on steam, and there's a pile of engine changes to enable some of those plugins. And like with many previous CC releases, the engine upgrade you get automatically from Steam. And it's the engine upgrade that's screwing most people up.

So you don't have to buy AE to get the AE problems. Hope that's clearer.

1 hour ago, Lazarus2 said:

@Vyxenne

Maybe that's a misunderstanding, but "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Upgrade" appears to me on Steam as a paid expansion that I haven't purchased yet, whatever has been updated there, from my point of view that's an SSE-Update. I don't mean it badly, but maybe you are wasting too much time confronting people here, at some point you will have to face the issue of updates anyway. PS: To be honest, I don't know how to prevent Steam from updating certain games other than going offline in general. The downgrade-Patcher is only for the english-version, my mother tongue is german, so i dont go back to the old version. I disabled all sexlab-mods in the meantime and then prefer to wait patiently for a sexlab update.

To prevent Skyrim SE from getting updates, you can disable Steam Cloud for the game, shut down Steam, rename/move/delete the appmanifest_489830.acf from Valve\Steam\steamapps\, Start Steam again.  Skyrim SE should appear uninstalled now.  Use the SKSE64 launcher to start the game from now on (make sure Steam is running 1st) and you'll never have to worry about the game being updated ever again.

As for restoring, you can use the Steam Console or https://github.com/SteamRE/DepotDownloader to download everything.  You'll need an extra step to get the German specific parts, but it is all achievable.  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1086279994 has an in depth explanation how the Steam Console restore method works (though the example isn't Skyrim).  You can use the SteamDB - https://steamdb.info/app/489830/ to figure out which manifests you'll need to reference in the commands.

2 hours ago, crazedknight said:

Yup, been working good for me. just not sexlab due to skse. :(  My toon needs to get some! :P 

Same. It's my first time experimenting with the Sexlab framework and it took me ages to get the game to load properly without t-posing everyone, so at this point I'm just waiting to be able to get over this particular roadblock so I can find the next thing that broke.

50 minutes ago, kyshandria said:

Same. It's my first time experimenting with the Sexlab framework and it took me ages to get the game to load properly without t-posing everyone, so at this point I'm just waiting to be able to get over this particular roadblock so I can find the next thing that broke.

Why wait? Roll back and enjoy the game until shit gets worked out.