SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, Atterus said:

So, with relation to the DDx, when you loaded the .esp converted version into CK do people also get some error about some branch not being found in the DDi? A bunch of errors pop up (but I never paid much attention to those since they all do). I'm trying to isolate where my issue is. I got the converted 64bit dll in DDi too so that shouldn't be causing my issue anymore.

Just to be sure, I didn't see any facegen in the meshes so I optimized the entire folder. Beyond that, I think the .esm is the only thing in DDx that needs attention. Just to reiterate, DDi and DDa both seem to be happy. I'm just confused that somehow my DDx isn't converting when others are managing it, more just a "for my future reference" thing at this point versus "I NEEDS IT!!!". Oddly, PoP seems to register DDx.

I see nothing in ddx to convert other than the nifs and esm. Check the date stamps on the converted nifs - sometimes the optimizer misses a couple, reasons unknown.

Rerunning the optimizer should get them.

Adding:

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

to my code causes compile errors:

D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(0,0): unable to locate script MfgConsoleFunc
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(42,3): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(48,3): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(89,2): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(95,2): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(336,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(336,42): none is not a known user-defined type

3 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

Installing this breaks ALL the animations in my game.
Yes I use SKSE
yes I have SKYUI
Yes I ran FNIS
ALL animations broken.
Help, please?

(when I say all, I mean ALL, as in, no walking animations or anything)

Yes you ran FNIS. 

Now do it again but this time note:

Errors - fatal, fix any errors.

Warnings - fatal, fix any warnings.

Checking Options when you don't have the mod installed - Fatal.

Not checking the option when you have the mod that requires an option installed - Fatal.

Fatal means: No animations, just exactly as you have described.

If you don't see what the problem is, copy and paste the text from the FNIS output window to a message here (Spoiler it so people not interest in it don't have to scroll through it) and we can look at it and usually tell you what's wrong.

4 hours ago, fred200 said:

I see nothing in ddx to convert other than the nifs and esm. Check the date stamps on the converted nifs - sometimes the optimizer misses a couple, reasons unknown.

Thanks for the heads up. Checked the dates, they all seem right. I *did* find that my DDa was built for the wrong body, but after fixing that, same problem. I'm still getting that DDi error when loading stuff into CK, that's where I'm focusing right now.

2 hours ago, Atterus said:

Thanks for the heads up. Checked the dates, they all seem right. I *did* find that my DDa was built for the wrong body, but after fixing that, same problem. I'm still getting that DDi error when loading stuff into CK, that's where I'm focusing right now.

Try loading the oldrim version in the oldrim CK. You may well get the same errors...

I wanted to report two bugs I found:

One is that the facial expressions stay stuck on the face even after the animations. I read someone else mention this in the begining of this thread. I didn't have this porblem in LE, because tha face always reset in a few seconds. Is this because MFG Console is missing? Can't it be fixed by manually resetting the face from script which would run a few seconds after the animations?

The other is the cum overlay. It seems to disappear randomly. But changing clothes makes it come back.

Has there been an update to Windows 10 (Pro in my case) that has broken FNIS with Mod Organizer? Up until recently this has worked perfectly, but I was trying to do the FNIS generate today and am seeing the following now:

Generator: D:\MO\SkyrimSE\mods\FNIS SE\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...

0 animations for 2 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

It seems there are two things going on. I have not seen the Bad Installation warning until today. It also looks like there's something going on with VFS, as it is not detecting XPMSE (should be 115 bones) or SexLab, both which I have in my load order. Has anyone else seen this recently?

Tried a bunch of things, including an FNIS install, but no luck so far.

I'm trying to get an SE version of Random Sex out there and things are not cooperating.

Hi, I could use some help.

I converted SexLab Aroused Redux to SSE but after installing it I keep getting the message: "SexLab Aroused is ready to use" in the top corner every couple of seconds. Anyone know how I could fix this or alternatively hide messages completely. The mod otherwise seems to be working just fine.

9 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

Has there been an update to Windows 10 (Pro in my case) that has broken FNIS with Mod Organizer? Up until recently this has worked perfectly, but I was trying to do the FNIS generate today and am seeing the following now:

Generator: D:\MO\SkyrimSE\mods\FNIS SE\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

1 Warning(s).

It seems there are two things going on. I have not seen the Bad Installation warning until today. It also looks like there's something going on with VFS, as it is not detecting XPMSE (should be 115 bones) or SexLab, both which I have in my load order. Has anyone else seen this recently?

I'm trying to get an SE version of Random Sex out there and things are not cooperating.

No idea if this is your issue but sometimes MO loses its path to exe files even though it says its still the same path. I have fixed some issues by just going through manage exe files list and relocating the exe you are having trouble with then modify to save it.

12 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

1 Warning(s).

Hey old friend, welcome back.

Don't run FNIS from the handy, dandy desktop shortcut it gives you.  Make sure you installed FNIS as a MOD under MO and ALSO make sure you installed FNIS as a program run under MO.  Did you forget all that?  Because I seem to recall you being one of the MO experts at one time.

8 hours ago, mentoscoke said:

Hi, I could use some help.

I converted SexLab Aroused Redux to SSE but after installing it I keep getting the message: "SexLab Aroused is ready to use" in the top corner every couple of seconds. Anyone know how I could fix this or alternatively hide messages completely. The mod otherwise seems to be working just fine.

I too converted aroused, and it works fine. It's something on your end.

22 minutes ago, j0r00 said:

copy MfgConsoleFunc from Vanilla SL and copy Nioverride from from vanilla racemenu and place the files in the script folder. I've tested this method and it works only for SL scripts that involve creatures (some of SL funnction won't work though like getanimationsbyname...etc)

Now I get:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sls_test"...
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(580,23): DisableOrgasm is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(585,29): IsOrgasmAllowed is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(589,29): NeedsOrgasm is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(594,23): DoOrgasm is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for sls_test, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on sls_test

On 9.2.2018 at 11:46 PM, fred200 said:

I have little problem with furniture markes. They become visible, as soon as there is more than one object in them. Any Ideas how I can make the invisible again?

And I need HDT for SE. I know that there is a port on a chinese page, but I can't read or speak chinese.... Can someone share it?

On 2/11/2018 at 2:07 AM, Arizona_Steve said:

1 Warning(s).

Yes, unfortunately, MO2 no longer works on Windows 10, I had to switch back to Nexus mod organizer, mid playthrough too lol.  The MO folks said they will probably fix it once windows rolls out the full release and they know what they have to fix.   I really miss MO!  Have been using it for years.

Is the basic script structure still the same?

I'd like to transfer my vampire mod to SSE. The only reason I haven't played or modded any SSE is cause SexLab wasn't available. Might get me to finally finish my Serana quest too :tongue:

Here's my script:

function VampireSex(Actor SpeakerRef)
; // Array to sort and define our scenes actors.
Actor[] Positions = new Actor[2]
 ; //Check if PlayerRef is female or male
if SexLab.GetGender(PlayerRef) == 0
    ; // Put PlayerRef in female position
    Positions[0] = PlayerRef
    Positions[1] = SpeakerRef
endIf

; // Get array of animations with either tag.
sslBaseAnimation[] Animations = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "vampirefemale,feeding", RequireAll = false)

; // Start the animation with your actors, animations, and hook
SexLab.StartSex(Positions, Animations, Hook = "VampFeed")
endfunction

So, I've gone far enough in my modded up game to the point that the DDi Forbidden Tome quest isn't firing. I'm using the converted .dll someone made and the assets and other features all seem to be working, so maybe this is the reason my DDx keeps crashing me? No idea why the quest isn't going though.