SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Guys, can anyone help me out. Disregarding my previous post, where I mentioned sexlab was breaking my game's animation. Turned out it's Zaz Animations. When I install Zaz Animations 7.0 or 8.0 or plus, any of these. The game breaks and my characters go static. Is Zaz compatible with SL Frameworks 1.63b1 or SexLab_Lite?

Just now, t0m0ya said:

Guys, can anyone help me out. Disregarding my previous post, where I mentioned sexlab was breaking my game's animation. Turned out it's Zaz Animations. When I install Zaz Animations 7.0 or 8.0 or plus, any of these. The game breaks and my characters go static. Is Zaz compatible with SL Frameworks 1.63b1 or SexLab_Lite?

I'm going to ask a question maybe stupid but before launching the game .... you husastes FNIS?

16 minutes ago, t0m0ya said:

This is my FNIS generated results. 

NIS Behavior V7.0   2/7/2018 9:55:32 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.23.0 - E:\Games\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE" 

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.8.3 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 162 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 30 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 3 total groups: 27 added file slots: 162 alternate files: 162

Create Creature Behaviors ...

3280 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character).
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

Also image attached for what I meant

enb2018_2_7_21_58_31.bmp

15 minutes ago, Khazumi said:

I'm going to ask a question maybe stupid but before launching the game .... you husastes FNIS?

Yep, generated fnis after installing. and it's only doing this with Zaz_Animations. Others provided in the framework and the loose sexlab_lite seems to be working fine. Though I did not test all animations. But only required ones of the mods I've installed. Zaz is required for Simple Slavery and Prison Overhaul, so kinda stuck there. 

On 2/5/2018 at 9:01 PM, Atterus said:

So, first time posting anything, but it's driving me crazy more from a coding standpoint than anything.

I have managed to convert and successfully run everything from POP to even DD Integration. It seems like the ddl's impact is dependent on how/when they are used since I get some odd glitches from time to time, but never anything that really breaks the game. However, my issue is primarily with DD Expansion.

Now, here is my sad tale. I convert DD Expansion, and it loads up fine right? Worse, I manage to get SD+ running and even get into the menu options... then, after a few minutes I get a CTD. I'm 100% positive it has to do with the DD Expansion since the game works fine when I remove it and SD+. The strange thing to me is that it has none of the .hkx/.dll files or even a .bsa, so only dealing with .nifs and the .esm should be simple right? The question I have is: When I convert in the CK do I need to activate other mods for some reason? There was some comment about that earlier. Thanks!

Yea same for me. Always crashes at same time to. Got it to work one time but cant remember what i did. Always crashes when tagging a specific item for me. Think i removed all files related to that item and got it to work. Check your papyrus log.

5 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

Odd I am not getting errors from SkyUI but maybe just our choice in mods? Anyway the errors I used to get in Oldrim were solved by unchecking the relevant menu boxes in SkyUIs MCM. The error should give you a hint if yours are the same type I used to get.

It is simply mod checking for SkyUI 5.1 and finding 5.2. I don't know weather the trouble maker is UIExtensions or Scent of Sex, but as long as they are working, I don't care much about it and wait for the official ports...

1 hour ago, t0m0ya said:

Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.23.0 - E:\Games\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 162 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 3 total groups: 27 added file slots: 162 alternate files: 162

2 Warning(s).

enb2018_2_7_21_58_31.bmp

You need to convert ALL *.HKX files in the mod to be SSE compatible.  The error above says you still have HKX files that arent compatible.

1 hour ago, t0m0ya said:

Reading SexLab V1.63 ...

2 Warning(s).

enb2018_2_7_21_58_31.bmp

You need to convert the hkx files using HavokBehavior which is in the tools section of your SSE folder if you have installed the creation kit.

Check out the link

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/?tab=description

30 minutes ago, Watchman35 said:

You need to convert the hkx files using HavokBehavior which is in the tools section of your SSE folder if you have installed the creation kit.

Check out the link

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/?tab=description

Thanks, I did converted them all, seems this one was missing. I am assuming only this one needs converting since the rest are done. i reran the batch file to confirm also checked FNIS compatibility. Let me give it a try once again, hopefully it'll work. 

Edit: Ah.... it worked! Finally. 

2 hours ago, t0m0ya said:

Converting ZazAnimations is very easy to do, took me about 15 minutes to convert the hkx, and nif files. Loading them into SL is another matter though, will probably have to wait until a animation loader is converted, unless you know how to replace some of the script files in SL.

A lot of people have converted ZazAnimations to SSE, but nobody has gotten permission to post a converted version (don't know if anybody has even tried).

7 minutes ago, Rich8980 said:

Converting ZazAnimations is very easy to do, took me about 15 minutes to convert the hkx, and nif files. Loading them into SL is another matter though, will probably have to wait until a animation loader is converted, unless you know how to replace some of the script files in SL.

A lot of people have converted ZazAnimations to SSE, but nobody has gotten permission to post a converted version (don't know if anybody has even tried).

I had the animation files converted, but missed the behavior file that was giving me the problem. FNIS seems to be registering them fine, so they should work. But to have a compatible mod to test it is a different matter. I'll try on Prison Overhaul now and see if SL Framework picks the animation or not.

On 2/5/2018 at 11:47 PM, infiniteone said:

Yes nioverride in the racemenu mod current Sse release, perhaps we can coax him to release it separately again, like it used to be on oldrim before he included it in reacemenu mod.  I use ECE which is currently incompatible with racemenu mod beta, so ive not tested racemenu.   id love for it to work because that means we can have SAM with all the sweet features, and the extras Vector wanted to add but the old Skyrim engine couldn't handle.

I went ahead and copied the two scripts in question from their Oldrim mods (mfgconsolefunc was part of Oldrim SexLab anyway) and was able to recompile the Random Sex configuration script without errors. So I should be all set for now.

On 6/2/2018 at 7:47 AM, infiniteone said:

Yes nioverride in the racemenu mod current Sse release, perhaps we can coax him to release it separately again, like it used to be on oldrim before he included it in reacemenu mod.  I use ECE which is currently incompatible with racemenu mod beta, so ive not tested racemenu.   id love for it to work because that means we can have SAM with all the sweet features, and the extras Vector wanted to add but the old Skyrim engine couldn't handle.

Is irrelevant if the functions are included in 1 dll or 2 dll's. The code of the dlls add the functions to the list of native functions of the game, in memory, and a call to a native function in a papyrus script will work if the function is hook in memory, no matter what dll hook the function in the first place. In fact scripts can't detect the source dll of the function.

What can happen is that those mods that use Nioverride have some code to check the installed version of Skyrim, SKSE or Nioverride, all this versions have changes with Skyrim Special Edition. Those scripts must be changed to check for the SSE , SKSE64 or the SE Nioverride equivalent. If the script check for an internal version of Nioverride that does not exits anymore in the merged racemenu dll the check should be removed from the script.

Is just means to recompile the mod's papyrus scripts with the version check updated or removed.

26 minutes ago, Arizona_Steve said:

I went ahead and copied the two scripts in question from their Oldrim mods (mfgconsolefunc was part of Oldrim SexLab anyway) and was able to recompile the Random Sex configuration script without errors. So I should be all set for now.

It wont work. The scripts recompile because you have included the papyrus script with the definition of the native function, and that is the only thing checked by PapyrusCompilare, but when you play in game and those functions are called it wont work, because the script will try to call an inexistent native function

MfgConsole.dll was used in Oldrim version of SexLab but in the Special Edition all the calls to MfgConsole.dll has been replaced, check the source code of SE SexLab, maybe you can made a similar change in the scripts of the mod

I am quite interested in the SLAL addition, I decompiled the sslAnimationDefaults.pex from SL-Light and went cross eyed lol, I already have all the M2M anims anyway, and there are a lot of repeats that are already included in the SL-Beta, I almost went through the process of cleaning them all out, and adding in some others, then I saw your post about the SLAL type feature in the next Beta.

Perhaps you can mitigate people installing the packs without converting by having some notices in the UI, when someone goes to refresh anims.  Also notice in install instructions, and maybe put giant warnings on the existing oldrim packs folks may try and convert.  At the end of the day theres no way to get around stupid, people will make mistakes regardless, even smart people lol.

1 hour ago, javier_himura said:

Is irrelevant if the functions are included in 1 dll or 2 dll's. The code of the dlls add the functions to the list of native functions of the game, in memory, and a call to a native function in a papyrus script will work if the function is hook in memory, no matter what dll hook the function in the first place. In fact scripts can't detect the source dll of the function.

What can happen is that those mods that use Nioverride have some code to check the installed version of Skyrim, SKSE or Nioverride, all this versions have changes with Skyrim Special Edition. Those scripts must be changed to check for the SSE , SKSE64 or the SE Nioverride equivalent. If the script check for an internal version of Nioverride that does not exits anymore in the merged racemenu dll the check should be removed from the script.

Is just means to recompile the mod's papyrus scripts with the version check updated or removed.

Yeah, there are some changes in the new system that make a bunch of mods more involved to convert for SSE.  I've not dared attempt to port any of those.

...so I was wrong about racemenu not working with ECE (or they fixed it already), they will work together and racemenu mod takes precedence for features it already has. 

Yea any scripts using those features need to be adjusted for the new names and ways of things.  So that means mods like Sexlab Cumshot would need exactly that, and SAM, etc.  It will take time, I can be patient, ive waited since 2016 when I completely uninstalled and abandoned Oldrim since its unplayable (if modded) on Windows 8, 8.5, and 10.

11 hours ago, futilepath said:

may I ask how you got Prison Overhaul working? I did all the proper conversions you listed, but when I brought it to Creation Kit there were a ton of errors. I thought this was normal and saved it anyways.

when I go in-game, the option for jail makes the arrestor(?) go behind my character, but after that, nothing happens. My character and the person arresting just stand there doing nothing, and my character can't be moved. I'm guessing it's a script error going on...(probably what happened in CK)

It's more partially working.  I get arrested and guards have 'fun' with my PC, but never marched off to jail.  Looks like a script error on a missing container.  Will probably need work by the Mod supporters to fully get it functional.

Spoiler

[02/07/2018 - 07:37:23PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:23PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(oCMANO) -- TRUE -- MISS
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:23PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(oCMANO) -- TRUE -- HIT
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:26PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[oCMANO] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:26PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Ivarstead Guard) -- TRUE -- MISS
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:26PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Ivarstead Guard) -- TRUE -- HIT
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:28PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (13042D62)>]:Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating or disabled = False.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Ivarstead Guard Seeded Stats: [140.483063, 137.104065, 110.416473, 182.712402, 161.207748, 17.283297, 0.000000, 11.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 11.000000, 0.000000, 87.000000, 200.727112, 12.206796, 2.388361]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Ivarstead Guard] SetActor([Actor < (0002123C)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] [POP].::.xpopRunSexLab()-> SexLab found 2 actors able to partake!
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] [POP].::.xpopRunSexLab()-> Animation selected by ~  ~.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] [POP].::.xpopRunSexLab()-> Animation centered around ~ [Actor < (0002123C)>] ~.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: HIT[10] -- 2:-1:-1:-1:TRUE
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - HookAnimationStarting() - []
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - HookAnimationPrepare() - []
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceM.NordRaceM
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] [POP].::.xpopRunSexLab()-> Done!
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:33PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[oCMANO]  - Strip: [True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, False, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, True, True, True, False, False, False, True]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:34PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Ivarstead Guard]  - Strip: [True, False, True, False, True, False, False, False, False, True, False, False, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, True, True, False, False, False, False, True]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:34PM] [POP].::.xpopGetPose(): Got pose -> ZazAPC058
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:34PM] [POP].::.xpopGetFinalPose()-> Got final pose -> ZazAPC058
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:34PM] [POP].::.xpopPoseActor() -> oCMANO is striking pose, ZazAPC058 from idx -1.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:37PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Ivarstead Guard]  - Equipment: [[Armor < (00021507)>], [Armor < (000214BA)>], [Form < (43009485)>]]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:37PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Ivarstead Guard]  - Scales[1.030000/ DISABLED] Voice[MaleYoungEager (Courier)] Expression[Pervert] BaseEnjoyment[1]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:37PM] [POP].::.PunishTime() -> Stopping timer!
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:37PM] [POP].::.xpop.OnEndState[TimerState] -> Ivarstead Guard had fun for 37 seconds!
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:37PM] [POP].::.xpopGetPose(): Got pose -> ZazAPC058
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:37PM] [POP].::.xpopGetFinalPose()-> Got final pose -> ZazAPC058
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:38PM] [POP].::.xpopPoseActor() -> oCMANO is striking pose, ZazAPC058 from idx -1.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:38PM] [POP].::.xpopArrest_SF_Sub -> Guard the bounty!
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:38PM] [POP].::.xpopGoToMarker() -> Start! Travel time for Ivarstead Guard is 2.075913.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:38PM] [POP].::.xpopGoToMarker() -> Ivarstead Guard arived at marker.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:38PM] [POP].::.xpopGoToMarker() -> Done with Ivarstead Guard! Successful? TRUE!
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:39PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[oCMANO]  - Equipment: [[Armor < (000F6F24)>], [Armor < (00013952)>], [Form < (72011BC1)>], [Form < (0F02D82F)>], [Form < (610012C9)>]]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:39PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[oCMANO]  - Scales[1.030000/ DISABLED] Voice[Rough (Male)] Expression[Shy] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:42PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:46PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(prepare) - Lag Timer: 13.884003
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:46PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:49PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 7.285004
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 8.333984
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:52PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:54PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Courier got 3 exposure for  watching sex of oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:03PM] SEXLAB - InitAdjustments(NordRaceM.NordRaceM.1) $ZazAP_SexLabSkullFuck - [0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 2.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 2.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 2.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 2.000000]
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:13PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:16PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 6.837982
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:18PM] Found 4 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:20PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Hagravi Gray-Wave got 2 exposure for  watching sex of oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 7.352997
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:37PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:39PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Courier got 3 exposure for  watching sex of oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:44PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:47PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 7.450989
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:51PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:53PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Courier got 3 exposure for  watching sex of oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:03PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 8.056000
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:03PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:04PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:06PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Courier got 3 exposure for  watching sex of oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 7.604004
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:18PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Ivarstead Guard]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [66] BaseEnjoyment[1] FullEnjoyment[66]
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:18PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[oCMANO]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [91] BaseEnjoyment[0] FullEnjoyment[90]
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:18PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:18PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:False-0 Oral:TRUE-1 Anal:False-0
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:20PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Courier got 3 exposure for  watching sex of oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:23PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:24PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[oCMANO]  - Resetting!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:24PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Ivarstead Guard]  - Resetting!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:24PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: oCMANO got -20 exposure for being rape victim
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:26PM] [POP].::.xpopStoreBounty():-> Start!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:26PM] [POP].::.xpopStoreBounty():-> Re-storing The Rift bounty!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:26PM] [POP].::.xpopStoreBounty():-> Done! Successful? TRUE.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:27PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: oCMANO got -56 exposure for having orgasm
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:27PM] [POP].::.xpopArrest_SF_Sub -> Arrest start!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:27PM] [POP].::.xpopArrestPC()-> Start!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:27PM] [POP].::.Ivarstead Guard took 666 gold from oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:28PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Ivarstead Guard got -56 exposure for having orgasm
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 23.371002
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Auto saving adjustments...
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:30PM] [POP].::.xpopOnSexLabDone()-> Animations Done!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:30PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.SimpleArrestEx()-> Start!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:30PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.SimpleArrestEx()-> Arrest triggered!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.TriggerArrest()-> TriggerArrest by Ivarstead Guard with 240 non-violent and 1000 violent crime gold.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.TriggerArrest()-> TriggerArrest faction was set to The Rift.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoJailVars.GetLocFromFaction():-> Start.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoJail.GetLocFromFaction():-> Returned index 3 corresponding to Riften
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.TriggerArrest()->  Location identified as Riften.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.TriggerArrest()->  Start scanning location.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoDynJailVars.ScanLocation():-> Scanning location >> [Location < (00018A58)>].
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:33PM] zbfSlot [Ivarstead Guard]: ApplyPlayerControls called on a non-player.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:35PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (13042D62)>]:Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating or disabled = False.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:44PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:49PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:40:45PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: [ActorBase < (000658D2)>] group: _mt base: 1 number: 2
[02/07/2018 - 07:41:16PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:06PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:06PM] slaScanner start time is ....625.833008
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:07PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:14PM] slaScanner end time is ....633.222046
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:14PM] Next update in 120.000000
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:18PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Arrest event did not trigger successfully!
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Captor -> Ivarstead Guard
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Trigger bounty -> -1.000000
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Override bounty -> -1
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Crime faction ->
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Cycled -> 137 times.
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Done.
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpopArrest_SF_Sub -> Submissive arrest scene done!
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] ERROR: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopHoodActor() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 615
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopExDeviceActor() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 862
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopBindActor() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 510
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopGetActorReady() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 967
    [ (2E768607)].xpopArrest_SF_Sub.Fragment_32() - "xpopArrest_SF_Sub.psc" Line 50
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:37PM] ERROR: Cannot unequip a None item
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.UnequipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopHoodActor() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 625
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopExDeviceActor() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 862
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopBindActor() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 510
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopGetActorReady() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 967
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:37PM] ERROR: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.RemoveItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopHoodActor() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 626
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:37PM] ERROR: Cannot check to for a None item to be equipped
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.IsEquipped() - "<native>" Line ?
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopHoodActor() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 627
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:38PM] [POP].::.xpopHoodActor()-> Ignoring the hood.
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:40PM] [POP].::.xpopBlindfoldActor()-> No Blindfold found.
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:40PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:43PM] [POP].::.xpopGetFinalPose()-> Got final pose ->
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:44PM] [POP].::.xpopPoseActor() -> oCMANO is striking pose,  from idx 0.
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:44PM] [POP].::.xpopArrest_SF_Sub -> No sub arrest for you!
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:44PM] [POP].::.PunishTime() -> Done!
[02/07/2018 - 07:43:20PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:44:17PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:44:17PM] slaScanner start time is ....754.087036
[02/07/2018 - 07:44:17PM] Found 2 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:44:21PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:44:26PM] slaScanner end time is ....763.477051
[02/07/2018 - 07:44:26PM] Next update in 120.000000
[02/07/2018 - 07:45:07PM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot be moved to a None object's location.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.MoveTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [xpoMain (2E0012C7)].xpomainscr.DebugTeleportPlayer() - "xpoMainScr.psc" Line 833
    [xpoConfig (2E027FAC)].xpoconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "xpoconfig.psc" Line 2272
    [xpoConfig (2E027FAC)].xpoconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (93000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[02/07/2018 - 07:45:17PM] VM is freezing...
[02/07/2018 - 07:45:17PM] VM is frozen
[02/07/2018 - 07:45:19PM] Log closed

I may* have found a bug!  Hard to do when beta's come out so polished and excellent.

*I installed and got working Joy of Perspective, worked greatish... but as soon as an SL animation starts it reverts to no body view and a stuck restricted camera movement.  This could be an issue on my build I suppose, but has anyone else test JOP with this beta?   I uninstalled it since it was a bit bugy still in its current release.

6 hours ago, javier_himura said:

I made a fork of the Devious Devices Github where i have compiled DeviousDevices.dll into x64 with SKSE64

https://github.com/javierhimura/DDi/tree/Port64/00 Core/SKSE/Plugins

If one want to try to test the migration of Devious Devices mods you can use my compiled dll.

Ok.. here we go.... Any instructions for installing this or is it simply copy and paste?

it is a bit smaller than the oldrim dll...

Bug? Two

Forgot to mention the other thing that seemed off.   Its counting every sexual act (even if with the same person) as separate, so when I installed 'Dovahkiin's Infamy' it said I was a slut! lol even though it was only all with the same one partner.   In the MCM for SL it has male/female partners with a number for each, its going up 1 point for every act.

Could this just be a difference between the old SL and this new beta?  So mod authors were using that number which is now a different context?  Or was that always a thing?  I've not used SL in so many years I cant recall.

5 hours ago, blueballbob said:

It's more partially working.  I get arrested and guards have 'fun' with my PC, but never marched off to jail.  Looks like a script error on a missing container.  Will probably need work by the Mod supporters to fully get it functional.

Reveal hidden contents

[02/07/2018 - 07:37:23PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:23PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(oCMANO) -- TRUE -- MISS
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:23PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(oCMANO) -- TRUE -- HIT
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:26PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[oCMANO] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:26PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Ivarstead Guard) -- TRUE -- MISS
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:26PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Ivarstead Guard) -- TRUE -- HIT
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:28PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (13042D62)>]:Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating or disabled = False.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Ivarstead Guard Seeded Stats: [140.483063, 137.104065, 110.416473, 182.712402, 161.207748, 17.283297, 0.000000, 11.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 11.000000, 0.000000, 87.000000, 200.727112, 12.206796, 2.388361]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Ivarstead Guard] SetActor([Actor < (0002123C)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] [POP].::.xpopRunSexLab()-> SexLab found 2 actors able to partake!
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] [POP].::.xpopRunSexLab()-> Animation selected by ~  ~.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] [POP].::.xpopRunSexLab()-> Animation centered around ~ [Actor < (0002123C)>] ~.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: HIT[10] -- 2:-1:-1:-1:TRUE
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - HookAnimationStarting() - []
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - HookAnimationPrepare() - []
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceM.NordRaceM
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:29PM] [POP].::.xpopRunSexLab()-> Done!
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:33PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[oCMANO]  - Strip: [True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, False, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, True, True, True, False, False, False, True]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:34PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Ivarstead Guard]  - Strip: [True, False, True, False, True, False, False, False, False, True, False, False, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, True, True, False, False, False, False, True]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:34PM] [POP].::.xpopGetPose(): Got pose -> ZazAPC058
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:34PM] [POP].::.xpopGetFinalPose()-> Got final pose -> ZazAPC058
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:34PM] [POP].::.xpopPoseActor() -> oCMANO is striking pose, ZazAPC058 from idx -1.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:37PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Ivarstead Guard]  - Equipment: [[Armor < (00021507)>], [Armor < (000214BA)>], [Form < (43009485)>]]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:37PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Ivarstead Guard]  - Scales[1.030000/ DISABLED] Voice[MaleYoungEager (Courier)] Expression[Pervert] BaseEnjoyment[1]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:37PM] [POP].::.PunishTime() -> Stopping timer!
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:37PM] [POP].::.xpop.OnEndState[TimerState] -> Ivarstead Guard had fun for 37 seconds!
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:37PM] [POP].::.xpopGetPose(): Got pose -> ZazAPC058
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:37PM] [POP].::.xpopGetFinalPose()-> Got final pose -> ZazAPC058
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:38PM] [POP].::.xpopPoseActor() -> oCMANO is striking pose, ZazAPC058 from idx -1.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:38PM] [POP].::.xpopArrest_SF_Sub -> Guard the bounty!
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:38PM] [POP].::.xpopGoToMarker() -> Start! Travel time for Ivarstead Guard is 2.075913.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:38PM] [POP].::.xpopGoToMarker() -> Ivarstead Guard arived at marker.
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:38PM] [POP].::.xpopGoToMarker() -> Done with Ivarstead Guard! Successful? TRUE!
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:39PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[oCMANO]  - Equipment: [[Armor < (000F6F24)>], [Armor < (00013952)>], [Form < (72011BC1)>], [Form < (0F02D82F)>], [Form < (610012C9)>]]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:39PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[oCMANO]  - Scales[1.030000/ DISABLED] Voice[Rough (Male)] Expression[Shy] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:42PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:46PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(prepare) - Lag Timer: 13.884003
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:46PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:49PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 7.285004
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 8.333984
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:52PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:37:54PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Courier got 3 exposure for  watching sex of oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:03PM] SEXLAB - InitAdjustments(NordRaceM.NordRaceM.1) $ZazAP_SexLabSkullFuck - [0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 2.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 2.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 2.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 2.000000]
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:13PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:16PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 6.837982
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:18PM] Found 4 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:20PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Hagravi Gray-Wave got 2 exposure for  watching sex of oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 7.352997
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:37PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:39PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Courier got 3 exposure for  watching sex of oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:44PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:47PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 7.450989
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:51PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:38:53PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Courier got 3 exposure for  watching sex of oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:03PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 8.056000
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:03PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:04PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:06PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Courier got 3 exposure for  watching sex of oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 7.604004
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:18PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Ivarstead Guard]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [66] BaseEnjoyment[1] FullEnjoyment[66]
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:18PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[oCMANO]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [91] BaseEnjoyment[0] FullEnjoyment[90]
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:18PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:18PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:False-0 Oral:TRUE-1 Anal:False-0
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:20PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Courier got 3 exposure for  watching sex of oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:23PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:24PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[oCMANO]  - Resetting!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:24PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Ivarstead Guard]  - Resetting!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:24PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: oCMANO got -20 exposure for being rape victim
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:26PM] [POP].::.xpopStoreBounty():-> Start!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:26PM] [POP].::.xpopStoreBounty():-> Re-storing The Rift bounty!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:26PM] [POP].::.xpopStoreBounty():-> Done! Successful? TRUE.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:27PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: oCMANO got -56 exposure for having orgasm
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:27PM] [POP].::.xpopArrest_SF_Sub -> Arrest start!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:27PM] [POP].::.xpopArrestPC()-> Start!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:27PM] [POP].::.Ivarstead Guard took 666 gold from oCMANO
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:28PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (13083137)>]: Ivarstead Guard got -56 exposure for having orgasm
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 23.371002
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Auto saving adjustments...
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:30PM] [POP].::.xpopOnSexLabDone()-> Animations Done!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:30PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.SimpleArrestEx()-> Start!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:30PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.SimpleArrestEx()-> Arrest triggered!
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.TriggerArrest()-> TriggerArrest by Ivarstead Guard with 240 non-violent and 1000 violent crime gold.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.TriggerArrest()-> TriggerArrest faction was set to The Rift.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoJailVars.GetLocFromFaction():-> Start.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoJail.GetLocFromFaction():-> Returned index 3 corresponding to Riften
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.TriggerArrest()->  Location identified as Riften.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoMain.TriggerArrest()->  Start scanning location.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:31PM] [POP].::.xpoDynJailVars.ScanLocation():-> Scanning location >> [Location < (00018A58)>].
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:33PM] zbfSlot [Ivarstead Guard]: ApplyPlayerControls called on a non-player.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:35PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (13042D62)>]:Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating or disabled = False.
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:44PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Returning to thread pool...
[02/07/2018 - 07:39:49PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:40:45PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: [ActorBase < (000658D2)>] group: _mt base: 1 number: 2
[02/07/2018 - 07:41:16PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:06PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:06PM] slaScanner start time is ....625.833008
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:07PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:14PM] slaScanner end time is ....633.222046
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:14PM] Next update in 120.000000
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:18PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Arrest event did not trigger successfully!
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Captor -> Ivarstead Guard
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Trigger bounty -> -1.000000
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Override bounty -> -1
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Crime faction ->
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Cycled -> 137 times.
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Done.
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] [POP].::.xpopArrest_SF_Sub -> Submissive arrest scene done!
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:36PM] ERROR: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopHoodActor() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 615
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:37PM] ERROR: Cannot unequip a None item
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.UnequipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopHoodActor() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 625
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:37PM] ERROR: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.RemoveItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopHoodActor() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 626
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:37PM] ERROR: Cannot check to for a None item to be equipped
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.IsEquipped() - "<native>" Line ?
    [xpoPatch (2E00EFF7)].xpopatchesmain.xpopHoodActor() - "xpoPatchesMain.psc" Line 627
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:38PM] [POP].::.xpopHoodActor()-> Ignoring the hood.
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:40PM] [POP].::.xpopBlindfoldActor()-> No Blindfold found.
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:40PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:43PM] [POP].::.xpopGetFinalPose()-> Got final pose ->
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:44PM] [POP].::.xpopPoseActor() -> oCMANO is striking pose,  from idx 0.
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:44PM] [POP].::.xpopArrest_SF_Sub -> No sub arrest for you!
[02/07/2018 - 07:42:44PM] [POP].::.PunishTime() -> Done!
[02/07/2018 - 07:43:20PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:44:17PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:44:17PM] slaScanner start time is ....754.087036
[02/07/2018 - 07:44:17PM] Found 2 arousedActors
[02/07/2018 - 07:44:21PM] [POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[02/07/2018 - 07:44:26PM] slaScanner end time is ....763.477051
[02/07/2018 - 07:44:26PM] Next update in 120.000000
[02/07/2018 - 07:45:07PM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot be moved to a None object's location.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.MoveTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [xpoMain (2E0012C7)].xpomainscr.DebugTeleportPlayer() - "xpoMainScr.psc" Line 833
    [xpoConfig (2E027FAC)].xpoconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "xpoconfig.psc" Line 2272
    [xpoConfig (2E027FAC)].xpoconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (93000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[02/07/2018 - 07:45:17PM] VM is freezing...
[02/07/2018 - 07:45:17PM] VM is frozen
[02/07/2018 - 07:45:19PM] Log closed

Ran a full questline instant i.e Committing Crime > Getting Arrested > Had Fun > Spend night at prison > Day at pillory > To Jarl > Back to Prison > Released. Without a hitch. 

7 hours ago, infiniteone said:

I may* have found a bug!  Hard to do when beta's come out so polished and excellent.

*I installed and got working Joy of Perspective, worked greatish... but as soon as an SL animation starts it reverts to no body view and a stuck restricted camera movement.  This could be an issue on my build I suppose, but has anyone else test JOP with this beta?   I uninstalled it since it was a bit bugy still in its current release.

I'm testing right now with JOP and absolutely no problems, it may, indeed, be your build...