SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Updated to Beta 6

See main post for download (full version and patch from previous)

This is mainly to just get it working with current version of Skyrim SE and SKSE. Though, there are a few random API functions that have been added by request over time as well. Sorry I haven't been able to really make much progress on getting this out of beta, I was about to really get started on it when the server issues started happening which is delayed that until I can get the site problems resolved first.

4 hours ago, Ashal said:

Updated to Beta 6

This is mainly to just get it working with current version of Skyrim SE and SKSE. Though, there are a few random API functions that have been added by request over time as well. Sorry I haven't been able to really make much progress on getting this out of beta, I was about to really get started on it when the server issues started happening which is delayed that until I can get the site problems resolved first.

Stop excusing yourself for being busy....And thanks for the new version!

13 hours ago, Ashal said:

Updated to Beta 6

Thanks so much for this. Really appreciate the work.

I've done some brief testing and so far everything has been working fine.

There is one issue which is not new to SE Beat6 and has actually been around since SE Beta1 but I never had the time to properly investigating it until now:

On 1/13/2018 at 1:23 AM, Ashal said:

Changes since 1.62:

• Added a caching system to animation searches

What I've run into is an issue with GetCreatureAnimationsByTags() linked to caching.

What I am trying to do is perform bulk updates to animation tags via the MCM, specifically adding and removing the "Aggressive" tag for creature animations. What I found was that after using AddTag/RemoveTag("Aggressive") on multiple animations GetCreatureAnimationsByTags() would then return the animations without the required "Aggressive" tag and miss animations that had been updated to add the tag.

The way I've been able to get around this is with:

SexLab.GetCreatureAnimationsByTags(ActorCount = 2, Tags = "Aggressive," + Utility.GetCurrentRealTime(), RequireAll = False)

I would not be expecting to use something like this more than once or twice per session, but it still seems like a really bad idea for production.

I'm wondering if AddTag(), RemoveTag() and other things that modify the way an animation is filtered should be invalidating the relevant caches?

Log for game without cache workaround and verbose tracing:

Papyrus.0.log

Executing Script (responsible code starts around line 1410):

slac_Config.7z

after the update, and installing all the new files (couldn't get anything to work untill I deleted everything and started from scratch, including skyrim se and all saved game files), I am missing the two arousal spells (arousal target npc and arousal target player). I can't for the life of my figure out what I am doing wrong, since everything else seems to load up and game plays fine. My load order:

skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

hearthfires.esm

dragonborn.esm

apachiiHair.esm

apachiihairfemales.esm

apachiihairmales.esm

racecompatibility.esm

femboy reborn-base.esm

schlongs of skyrim - core.esm

creatureframework.esm

sexlab.esm

sexlabaroused.esm

skyui_se.esp

fnis.esp

sexlab more creatures.esp

cbbe.esp

sos - femboy.esp

femboy reborn-patches.esp

skytest-mysticlands.esp

apachiihelmetwigs.esp

racemenu.esp

xpmse.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

schlongs of skyrim.esp

sos - smurf average addon.esp

sos - vectorplexus muscular addon.esp

sos - vectorplexus regular addon.esp

slalanimobjbillyy.esp

uiextensions.esp

sexlab aroused creatures.esp

hornycreatures.esp

hentaicreatures.esp

allnudeplay.esp

anyone on here know what my issue is?

1 hour ago, himutur said:

Anyone having trouble with SexLab Debug (Target) not animating? Also, is it still suppose to say Beta 5 in the MCM.

Thank you for all your hard work.

did you download the upgrade patch for beta 6?

did you update FNIS?

14 hours ago, Ashal said:

Updated to Beta 6

Thank you. :D

come to think of it, I am not sure there is supposed to be any animation for debugging "spell"

I ran it to see what mine would do, no animations on my end either.

My issue is I have no arousal spells to trigger sex, and can't figure out where they went :P.

Had them before the updates.

3 hours ago, himutur said:

Anyone having trouble with SexLab Debug (Target) not animating? Also, is it still suppose to say Beta 5 in the MCM.

38 minutes ago, Ceby78 said:

come to think of it, I am not sure there is supposed to be any animation for debugging "spell"

The debug spell is for debugging SexLab. If you want a spell to make animations then get MatchMaker.

2 hours ago, himutur said:

This is the console output when I use the spell on a creature or non-creature.

20190319181637_1.jpg

Doesn't matter who you use it on, it's just triggering some scripting I had setup for some testing... It's almost if I was using the debug spell to "de-bug" something I just fixed in PapyrusUtil's update yesterday...

5 hours ago, himutur said:

Thank you for all your hard work.

SexLab Debug isn't meant for animating. It's meant for me or other mod creators to have easy access to a method of easily triggering a test script.  Sometimes I'm nice and/or remember to edit the debug spell to work as an animation starter, but sometimes I'm not and forget to edit it away from my test setup before releasing. 

In any case; use Matchmaker if you want a simple target spell to start animations.

4 minutes ago, Loli in a Box said:

How does 1 use the upgrade patch? I've been just removing the old version and installing the new version.

And most importantly whats the difference.

1. Have the previous version (beta 5)
  2. install the patch version
  3. be on beta 6.

It's just the changed files between the previous and current version.