SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Anyone else getting a glitch when you load it up it says start SKSE from the launcher, as this mod requires version 2.0.15. Yet when I type GetSKSEVersion in console I get 2.0.15.... I am running the most recent patched Sexlab…… Do I need to debug or? Well if anyone has any solutions to this please respond, I can innate the animations perfectly fine, just some secondary plugins dont appear to work as it believes Sexlab isn't installed properly. Have a good day!

Seems to be fixed by renaming the zip file filled with the SKSE data files, to just SKSE instead of SKSE Scripts. Turns out Vortex updated and to deal with the new update you must do that and install the file through downloads for all not just SSE. Well have a great day!

i seem to be having somewhat of a weird issue. i have installed SOS ERF high poly add-on and im trying to get my character to be registered as a male rather than female. i have toggled the gender swap and it says male and when it comes to multi-person animations it puts me as male but when it comes to solo animations it always loads only female animations unless none are available. been looking at this for about 2 hours and still cant find a solution.

The quickness of this update is unreal. Ashal, you have unreal dedication!!

This might be a silly question to everyone.

Is there a way to update the SexLab framework to BETA 6 without resetting the SexLab journal?

I've done similar updates before and never experienced my journal resetting, only for beta 6.

I have the old Beta 4 and the Beta 4 to 5 patch, if anyone is wondering.

On 2/5/2019 at 10:00 AM, HornyMario said:

For anyone out there who was not able to see any cum texture applied on their characters after sexlab animations. I found the culprit- its the 'GlowBeGone' skse mod for sse. It took me a few days uninstalling my mods one by one to find it. It also removes all cum/sperm textures. So there it is..I hope it helps!

I'm having the problem of textures not showing up as well, but I don't use that mod.

Edit: Found more search results. This is an actual bug. Workaround is in the quoted posts below.

On 12/11/2018 at 9:34 PM, Senor Banana said:

Noticed the same, but if I enable "Play Ending Orgasm Effect", the cum texture does get applied.

On 12/12/2018 at 3:20 AM, Ed86 said:

seems this bug/feature is in all sse betas

somewhy  apply cum moved under         if Config.OrgasmEffects

5 hours ago, Alfredo24 said:

I need some help with the framework, the animations don't seem to work, every time i try to make it show an animation this happens:

ScreenShot5.png

ScreenShot6.png

The same.
When I use Sexlabs spells, it does that to me.
While when I use Flower Girl or Scent of Sex, no problems.

13 hours ago, Alfredo24 said:

I need some help with the framework, the animations don't seem to work, every time i try to make it show an animation this happens:

ScreenShot5.png

ScreenShot6.png

Yes I am too getting this issue, i updated from Beta 5 to Beta 6 and it all seemed fine but I started getting those exact words. I don’t really know how to fix this since I don’t have any other sex mods so I’m lost. Have you found out how to work around this.

18 hours ago, Orpheusthewarrior said:

Yes I am too getting this issue, i updated from Beta 5 to Beta 6 and it all seemed fine but I started getting those exact words. I don’t really know how to fix this since I don’t have any other sex mods so I’m lost. Have you found out how to work around this.

I have not found any solution yet. Ideas?

10 hours ago, wateryvirus said:

concerning this, so i have the newest version and its updated for 3/19/19 and the skyrim version is the most recent one and I have skse64 2.0.15. I went into my documents and also my skyrim registry and the SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll is there. Yet, every time I open my game, im getting the attached message. I've been going through this site trying out a ton of different solution but none seem to work. Do you have any advice?

IMG_6601.jpg

I had the same problem, I updated papyrusutil and jcontainers and the message stop appearing. However, I'm still having problems with SL as i commented before so i promise nothing xD

On 3/24/2019 at 3:38 AM, Orpheusthewarrior said:

I also encountered the same problem.
I understand the cause.
The beta 6 sslEffectDebug.psc is the cause.
It is written there.
";" SexLab.QuickStart (CasterRef, TargetRef)
It is commented out.
It will work if you overwrite sslEffectDebug.pex of Beta 5.

However, I do not recommend it until it is officially fixed.

Sorry for the poor English.

3 hours ago, oldmountain1 said:

I understand the cause.
It is written there.
It is commented out.

Oh i see, well i am glad someone actually figured it out. i guess we can wait until it's fixed, Have you tried to overwrite it? and what happens if you do?

3 hours ago, oldmountain1 said:

I understand the cause.
It is written there.
It is commented out.

Do you know if the author is aware of this and going to fix it? In case he is not, could you explain how to fix it more detailed please?

Im having an issue.  Just downloaded SE and started installing sexlab and all (loved how they all worked in oldrim).  I've installed Creature Framework, Defeat, Submit, and Beeing Female too.  I've installed many animation packs (lots with beasts) and loaded them with the Animation Loader.  The 'enable creature animations' is ticked in the Sexlab framework, but NONE of the above mods are seeing any creatures loaded.  What am I missing?  

Oh, and SF says it sees FNIS Creatures.

13 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

just double check things to be sure you have not missed anything:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Ok, so I checked your list and I was missing tools, so I downloaded it too.  Still, the creature framework says no mods have loaded creatures, Defeat doesn't work with creatures, and Sexlab framework still says everything is ok.

I'm getting these errors in my papyrus log while facial expressions in SexLab are toggled on:

Error: Invalid expression - must be in the rage of 0 to 16, inclusive

stack:

[ (000DFA75)].Actor.SetExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?

<unknown self>.sslBaseExpression.ApplyPresetFloats() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 152

Maybe that is the cause of expressions getting stuck after sex sometimes? They fix themselves after a while on their own, so I tend not to worry, but maybe I should? I don't have mfg fix installed, would that fix stuck expression issue? Or is it safer to just disable expressions entirely?

p.s. I'm still using SSE 1.5.53/SKSE 2.0.10/SexLab BETA4 with Steam updates disabled, sorry in case it's already been fixed in a newer SL build and I'm just late to the party.