SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 3/5/2019 at 7:07 AM, DummySubber said:

Am i just blind? or are there literally NO tutorials that tell you how to install the sexlab stuff? i've only manages to find 1 tutorial, and it was some guy using his damn phone to record his PC screen..

even on the oldrim sexlab page there was no tutorial.... but that's expected since everyone on the internet expects you to know how to install stuff.

i guess people should let other mod makers know to stop putting tutorials in the mod discription since people should fully 100% know how to install them. right, SexLab dev? X3

basically i don't know how to install the damn thing... every time i try, my Skyrim fails to load up.

I suggest you use a guide such as this one - NORDIC SKYRIM - Yet another guide to modding your Skyrim SE  to slowly but safely learn to mod your sse afresh in the right order using mod manager. It includes steps to install sexlab or flowergirls as well. Read and go through the guide carefully before you choose mods. It might take a few days/weeks but its worth it as you will learn all about the various tools and conflict resolutions as well.

38 minutes ago, donj202 said:

I'm coming from Oldrim to this. If there is no matchmaker spell I can use to force two random npcs to use sexlab, is there some equivalent spell or shout I can use here in SexLab SE 1.63?

The match maker for oldrim works just find without conversion

I need a little help...

After successfully installed Sexlab, I used the 'Sexlab Debug(Target)' spell on a female actor to initiate an animation. Then the female actor just quickly ready her strap-on and stabbed fiercely into my male actor! I've doubled checked that the 'Sexuality' setting in the 'Sexlab Journal' is set to 'Heterosexual' and the 'Player Sex' setting in 'Animation Settings' tab is set to 'Male'.

I dunno if it is the mod bugging out or just me being dumb again not getting things right.

For a detailed info I'm on skyrim 1.5.62 with skse se v2.0.12. Sexlab SE version is v1.63 Beta 5. The only mods relating to Sexlab I've installed are SexLabArousedSSELoose v29 and Arousal Based Breast Adjuster SE 2.0.0. Do these have an impact on the results I'm getting?

Anyways, I think the chances are high that this problem has been solved on the forum before in the reply ocean. Though the replies here are too many and my searches aren't revealing anything useful. Please forgive me if I'm asking the question that has been asked a thousand times before~ 

1 hour ago, wch2 said:

After successfully installed Sexlab, I used the 'Sexlab Debug(Target)' spell on a female actor to initiate an animation. Then the female actor just quickly ready her strap-on and stabbed fiercely into my male actor! I've doubled checked that the 'Sexuality' setting in the 'Sexlab Journal' is set to 'Heterosexual' and the 'Player Sex' setting in 'Animation Settings' tab is set to 'Male'.

The Debug spells are supposed to be for testing. If you want to start animations, use MatchMaker.

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

The Debug spells are supposed to be for testing. If you want to start animations, use MatchMaker.

@wch2 Also as a side note, make sure you set the chances of a female in Position 2 to 0% if your actor is male, or it will put your male actor in the female position every time. It does for me, anyway, every time I test a new installation.

On 2/18/2019 at 2:13 PM, RandomPhail said:

I /just/ downloaded Skyrim yesterday (so I don't think I have the option to reroll anything to a previous version), but I'm just trying to figure out:

Has Skyrim updated recently? Because I'm getting the typical

"Outdated or missing 'SexLabUtil' SKSE plugin detected. This should NEVER happen[...] ensure the'SexLabUtil.dll' file is properly located in your /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins folder."

that some users seem to be getting.

Is it just broken because Skyrim got updated, or am I doing something wrong?

It just updated!! :( I just uploaded a mod to nexus, then i went to launch my game through skse and #%@$ing steam launched and updated breaking several mods

13 minutes ago, BelathorsGoods said:

It just updated!! :( I just uploaded a mod to nexus, then i went to launch my game through skse and #%@$ing steam launched and updated breaking several mods

Yeah, you have to make sure Steam is running before you try to start Skyrim. Having it start on boot is the easiest.

We need an update for Sexlab Framework and all its mods, Steam has updated the runtime, it happened to Fallout 4 too, so... I'm having weird glitches and issues with my AAF mods, now I can't enjoy the Vault-Tec Slave experience (it took me hours of searching that mod, because it is hidden from nexus forever!!), but I can't play SSE 'cause, when I'm loading a saved game or a new one, my SSE crashes... *cries in loverslab*

45 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

We need an update for Sexlab Framework and all its mods, Steam has updated the runtime, it happened to Fallout 4 too,

Yeah, we know. I'm sure Ashal knows too.

45 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

I can't play SSE 'cause, when I'm loading a saved game or a new one, my SSE crashes... *cries in loverslab*

That's right: you can't play unless all your SKSE mods are all on the right version. Can't jam puzzle pieces from different puzzles together and end up with the right picture.

For now you can downgrade SSE back to 1.5.62 so you can play again, and I'm sure you can do the same for FO4 too, then you wait until all your mods have updated and then you can upgrade SSE back to where it is now (if you want).

If you tell Steam not to update games automatically and have it start on boot then this problem won't happen again.

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
Is there a new version compatible with the new SKSE maj? Car SKSE just passed in 2.00.15 after the maj 2.00.14 disaster.

Not yet, I have this message " Oudated or missing ” SexLabUtil” SKSE plugin detected.
This should NEVER happen unless you have improperly updated Sexlab to the current version, or you have some other mod taht is overwriting the proper up to date version of the SexLabUtil used by this version of the SexLab.
Reinstall your SexLab using all the latest files, and ensure the ”SexLabUtil.dll” file is proprly located in you /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/ folder" and my mod CBP did not working and my sexlab animation doesn't want to load. Don't know what to do whit this ****** update ^^ 

31 minutes ago, Nimba said:

E yet, I have this message " Oudated or missing ” SexLabUtil” SKSE plugin detected.
This should NEVER happen unless you have improperly updated Sexlab to the current version, or you have some other mod taht is overwriting the proper up to date version of the SexLabUtil used by this version of the SexLab.
Reinstall your SexLab using all the latest files, and ensure the ”SexLabUtil.dll” file is proprly located in you /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/ folder" and my mod CBP did not working and my sexlab animation doesn't want to load. Don't know what to do whit this

We will have to wait for Loverslab to update their mods.
Thank you Bugthesda and your catastrophic maj. Next time, do not go out like this

Hi Contributor,

I would like use your solution: "For now you can downgrade SSE back to 1.5.62 so you can play again"
But i don't know how downgrade my game Skyrim SE to 1.5.62.
So could you help me and explain how make it, please ?

On 1/12/2018 at 7:23 PM, Ashal said:

Beta build is for Skyrim Special Edition only

More details on the version/beta coming later when I have more time. For now, I just want to get the beta out there for testing. So here it is.

Non-SE users will likely have to wait until release for 1.63. I have no plans right now to release a non-SE version of the beta.

Requirements: 

Changes since 1.62:

• Added a caching system to animation searches
  • Increased animation slots to 750, decreased voice/expression slots to 375.
  • A new scaling fix that finally solves the issue with some actors/creatures randomly changing sizes when animating (enabled by default)
  • (partially implemented) a new hook system for developers that don't work on events, allowing them to fully complete their hook function before the thread continues. Solves some sync issues with more complicated or timing sensitive hooks.
  • Some other stuff I'm surely forgetting because it's been a long time.

Beta 2 Hotfix:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.7)
  • Removed references to Oldrim scripts (NiOverride and MfgConsoleFunc) to fix compile issues
  • Some minor tweaks here and there

Beta 3:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.8)
  • Fixed most of the slowdown at animation startup
  • Fixed disabled animations still getting used for awhile afterward
  • Some minor tweaks here and there

Beta 4:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the SKSE 2.0.10

Beta 5:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSE  (2.0.11 or 2.0.12)
    • Skyrim SE, version 1.5.62 only
  • Re-added all high heel options in the MCM.

Known Issues:

• Animations take longer to start than normal right now.

Other Notes:

• Animation packs from non-SE version have to have their animations converted to 64 bit in order to work. This can be easily automated and done quickly by the pack developers.
  • All existing basic mods should work as is as far as I know. As long as they don't require any other SKSE plugins that haven't yet been converted. This means Devious Devices and its mods won't work until DD gets its SKSE plugin updated.
  • I haven't fully tested a lot of the plugin in SE beyond making sure basic functionality works. So submitting bug reports are critical here.

Download:

Old version:

Reveal hidden contents

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA3.7z - For Skyrim SE 1.5.50 / SKSE64 2.0.8

SexLab_v163_UPGRADE_beta3_TO_beta4.zip

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA4.7z

is there going to be an update for the new skyrim build and skse 2.0.15 ?  thanks ahead of time I wait your reply