SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

I have a problem with this mod and SexLab Defeat for SE. Well, after choosing the "rape" option, when the victim is stunned or bound, the attacker undresses the victim, but then nothing happens. Animation won't start. I have to enter the MCM menu for 2-3 seconds (esc key), then go back to the game - only then the rape animation begins. Animation triggered by a spell works normally, just like an animation consensual (the "K" key, suggestive of sex.) Do you know what the problem is? My version SexLab Framework - 1.63 Beta 5, SKSE for Skyrim 1.5.62. SexLab Defeat for SE.

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

It's normal.
Sexlabs is not quite up to date yet. Papyrusutil is not up to date yet, so Sexlabs and Defeat can not work properly yet.
Wait for the maj of Papyrusutile.

I use Skyrim SE 1.5.62 and the corresponding SKSE and SexLab Framework 1.63 BETA 5. But I checked Skyrim SE 1.5.53 and the corresponding SKSE and SexLab Framework 1.63 BETA 4. The problem was the same. So this error has been around for a long time. I've read that it happens with other mods, not just with SexLab Defeat.

20 minutes ago, Prymerion said:

I use Skyrim SE 1.5.62 and the corresponding SKSE and SexLab Framework 1.63 BETA 5. But I checked Skyrim SE 1.5.53 and the corresponding SKSE and SexLab Framework 1.63 BETA 4. The problem was the same. So this error has been around for a long time. I've read that it happens with other mods, not just with SexLab Defeat.

most of the mods that use Skse got broken with the update... Weight morphs, faster wait sleep, selab...

37 minutes ago, Wade58 said:

has this been updated yet since I do not seem to stop steam from updating my games no matter how many times I tell it not to.

Configure Steam to update games only between 3am and 4am and select update on launch for skyrim se. It works for me.

So as I understand it, the team for this mod is 'waiting at the gate' for PapyrunUtil SE' to be updated?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=posts

- PapyrusUtil SE is being worked on, so hopefully soon.

And once they're out, then this mod will be worked it. It's dev(s) are around and such I'm hoping. I think this and defeat (and hopefully not also Random) are the only things holding back updating to the new SkyrimSpamEdition...

(It is so infuriating that we have to do this so that they can sell mods that are so sloppily integrated in that they require a core game file change to add...)

On 3/17/2019 at 10:08 PM, Prymerion said:

I can attest that I've had the same bug with Defeat with SSE 1.5.53 and 1.5.62 on two different playthroughs.

16 hours ago, Wade58 said:

has this been updated yet since I do not seem to stop steam from updating my games no matter how many times I tell it not to.

you acctually cant  set skyrimSE atleast to not update. the moment the game launches it updates there is sadly no way to disable updates and im not even sure how to go back an update to fix the broke

I ve set my steam account to Steam/settings/downloads then tick  only auto-update set it at 0.00 and 0.00, got my games set at only up date on launch , this seem to have stop my auto up date on my fallout 4, so hopeful will do the same on my skyrim se next time,  this mite be helpful to you.