SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

6 hours ago, TDA said:

I'm talking about the fact that when the actors play the animation, all the sounds do not come from them (like footsteps (depending on the distance) and the like), but directly into the main background. I don't know, maybe this was fixed. Or am I missing something?

On the BETA 8 still is like that for some sounds but on the BETA 9 is already settled on the Actors.

If you hear a Sexlab sound with the same volume without matter if you are close or far from the scene then or you are not using the BETA 9 or some of the SexLab Scripts is being override by another Mod.

But like I previously commented: Some mods (not SexLab) apply a moaning sound on the player outside of the sex scene and of course usually don't even matter if a sex scene is running. For example "SexLab Hormones"

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

On the BETA 8 still is like that for some sounds but on the BETA 9 is already settled on the Actors.

If you hear a Sexlab sound with the same volume without matter if you are close or far from the scene then or you are not using the BETA 9 or some of the SexLab Scripts is being override by another Mod.

But like I previously commented: Some mods (not SexLab) apply a moaning sound on the player outside of the sex scene and of course usually don't even matter if a sex scene is running. For example "SexLab Hormones"

I don't have any third party mods, version  - SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9.zip

the scene starts as standard

Edited by TDA
29 minutes ago, adadur said:

everything works fine except for the facial animations. I installed all the required mods, tried everything, but it still doesn't work. does anyone have this problem to?

or am I the only such idiot?

The face Expressions can be override by any Mod that change the Actors Expressions using scripts like the "Conditional Expression" Mod for example. If that the case you will need a patch for those Mods.

But the most common issue for those that are updated the SexLab is the fixes and Patches done for previous versions, do if you have some Mod overriding the SexLab scripts files then remove it. Most important: remove the Better Blowjob Mod because besides not longer be necessary since SexLab already have the same options on the MCM also is not longer compatible.

Finally remember enabled the "SexLab Expressions" and the "Lips Sync" options plus the "Auto Refresh Expression" option and you can adjust the "Refresh Expression Delay" slider.

If you don't like the moaning synchronicity you can try the SexLab GitHub version that comes with the advanced SyncLips Configuration.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The face Expressions can be override by any Mod that change the Actors Expressions using scripts like the "Conditional Expression" Mod for example. If that the case you will need a patch for those Mods.

But the most common issue for those that are updated the SexLab is the fixes and Patches done for previous versions, do if you have some Mod overriding the SexLab scripts files then remove it. Most important: remove the Better Blowjob Mod because besides not longer be necessary since SexLab already have the same options on the MCM also is not longer compatible.

Finally remember enabled the "SexLab Expressions" and the "Lips Sync" options plus the "Auto Refresh Expression" option and you can adjust the "Refresh Expression Delay" slider.

If you don't like the moaning synchronicity you can try the SexLab GitHub version that comes with the advanced SyncLips Configuration.

i found it, it's "Female Facial Animation". I don't remember why I instal this mod, but without it everything is work.
can u give me a link on sexlab tread on github, because my english is bad and it is difficult for me to navigate this site? or zip-archive if u have?

11 hours ago, TDA said:

I don't have any third party mods, version  - SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9.zip

the scene starts as standard

Can someone show that sounds work from distance like 3d sounds ?

Or say it doesn't work like that? because I don't understand what I am doing wrong.  

Or where in the scripts, the lines that are responsible for the sound?  Of the other similar mods, I have only Flower Girls installed, but they have their own sounds, and by the way, they also do not work like 3d. Maybe it's just impossible?

Edited by TDA

I just updated to beta 9. Now none of my scripts will compile. Do I have to add MfgConsoleFunc as a property?

Spoiler

X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(94,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(94,18): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(110,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(110,18): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(138,4): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(138,19): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(149,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(149,17): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(187,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(187,17): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(241,5): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(241,20): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(253,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(253,18): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(263,4): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(263,19): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(68,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(68,17): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(79,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(79,17): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(89,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(89,17): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(161,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(161,17): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(165,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(165,18): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(168,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(168,17): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(189,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(189,17): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(193,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(193,18): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(196,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(196,17): none is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(906,13): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(906,28): none is not a known user-defined type

Edit: I found that I needed to restructure the source file so CC could find "MfgConsoleFunc.psc".

No more errors.

Edited by jap2015
14 hours ago, jap2015 said:

I just updated to beta 9. Now none of my scripts will compile. Do I have to add MfgConsoleFunc as a property?

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: I found that I needed to restructure the source file so CC could find "MfgConsoleFunc.psc".

No more errors.

To compile you don't need the MFG Console installed and working but at lease you need his .PSC files. Also you can just comment the lines with the MfgConsoleFunc but still is better if you have the MfgConsoleFunc.psc

On 10/8/2021 at 11:59 AM, TDA said:

Can someone show that sounds work from distance like 3d sounds ?

Or say it doesn't work like that? because I don't understand what I am doing wrong.  

Or where in the scripts, the lines that are responsible for the sound?  Of the other similar mods, I have only Flower Girls installed, but they have their own sounds, and by the way, they also do not work like 3d. Maybe it's just impossible?

Try this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1897

53 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Thank you, I meant that it is not clear whether the sound that is sent by the script command works as a 3D sound, i.e. you can hear it as stereo and feel the distance. But no one can give an answer, it's just weird ...

I know that the files themselves are mono, but how it works through descriptors and commands by scripts - I don't understand. So I asked.

1 hour ago, DantexZhalia said:

can't get any animations to work using matchmaker light. remade all my patches, cleaned/rebuilt sexlab ingame after installation, but no scene animations play.

I don't know the MatchMaker Light. For test purpose use the SexLab MatchMaker 

Depending of your PC, the Skyrim.ini Configuration and the amount of Scripts running at the same time, the Update process of the SexLab can take a lot. In my PC that hardly reach the minimal requirements for the Skyrim SE the SexLab Update take even 1 hour to be completed.

Wait until the SexLab show you the Window informing that the SexLab is installed and ready to use before try everything else and save the game.

The SL Animation Load also take a lot of time to register all the Animations

I like to save and close the game once the update and the SL Animation Load are finally over with the setup. And usually don't try to start any SexLab scene until the next time I open the game.

Anyway the first scene take even 20 minutes to start because the CACHE is empty and nothing is helping to speed up the Animation startup. Don't wary because each new scene will start faster at the time the CACHE is being updated. Eventually the scenes will need less than 15 seconds to start.

Each time you remove or add some Animation the Animation CACHE need to be updated and the scene startup temporarily become slower again that's why I don't try to start any scene until get all the Animations registered.

If you see that the first scene is taking to much time to start, try using the option to "Stop all the Animation Thread" that is on the last page of the SexLab MCM and after few seconds try to start the scene again. For me that only happens with the first scene after install but is mostly for my Skyrim.ini Configuration I replaced with the one from another user a month ago and just noticed yesterday that was wrong on many levels. I said this because the same happen for many users.

S

24 minutes ago, alranteesi said:

hello guys

Can anyone tell me where I find these files

1-Slamainscr

2-slaframeworkscr

3-slautilscr

4-zbfExternal

5-zzestruschaurusevents

6-slaplayeraliasscr

when I used Resaver to my save file, told me script instances is missing.

The ones with the first 3 letters "sla" on them are all SexLab Aroused scripts. Specifically, in my game they all belong to SexLabAroused Redux V28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory and are located in ..\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts.

zbfExternal.pex is from ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1. You should find it in ..\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts. zzestruschaurusevents is probably from an estrus mod based on that being in the name. But I don't have it on my machine so I can't look it up for you.

33 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

did you forget to install MNC?

No its there. I had them before on a previous save so I got it right but now They dont show up. I even registered the mods and they still dont show up but everything else does. Could it be a MCM problem cause I gotta set every PC setting for a male character?

58 minutes ago, buddyman4925 said:

No its there. I had them before on a previous save so I got it right but now They dont show up. I even registered the mods and they still dont show up but everything else does. Could it be a MCM problem cause I gotta set every PC setting for a male character?

did you try turning off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings?

1 hour ago, buddyman4925 said:

No but isnt that required for some mods or animations?

Not really...

Is only required to make difference between the Animations for Male Creatures and Female Creatures.

For example when is enabled and all your wolves are Female then they only will get Animations for Female Creatures or Genderless Animations.

Anyway I don't think that be the reason for some specific Creature Animations don't get registered. Since that option only prevent the wrong Animation be played and have nothing to do with the registration. In the worst of the cases if the Wolf is Female and all the Wolf Animations are for Male Creatures then you will get a log saying that you don't have Animations for that Creature but still the wolf Animations will be registered

Send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file of a game play where you tried to register those Animations.

Edited by OsmelMC