[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

Ok so I have been trying to get a lot of these mods to work on my legitimate version of the game set to version 2.2.4 and on an older crack for version 2.2.0 and I can't get many mods at all to work. The 1.8 Traits will work, but 2.2, cities, and Empires just don't; neither do similar mods that do basically the same thing or that build off of the this mod foundation. Most of my steam mods don't work either, but that is something I can ask about on steam.

EDIT: I hav etried loading again and I went to look at error files
[13:20:37][lexer.cpp:280]: File 'mod/descriptor.mod' should be in utf8-bom encoding (will try to use it anyways)
[13:20:37][lexer.cpp:280]: File 'mod/sexy.mod' should be in utf8-bom encoding (will try to use it anyways)
[13:20:37][lexer.cpp:280]: File 'mod/sexysxenos.mod' should be in utf8-bom encoding (will try to use it anyways)
[13:20:37][lexer.cpp:280]: File 'mod/sexysxenoscities.mod' should be in utf8-bom encoding (will try to use it anyways)
[13:20:37][lexer.cpp:280]: File 'mod/sexysxenostraits.mod' should be in utf8-bom encoding (will try to use it anyways)
[13:20:37][lexer.cpp:280]: File 'mod/sexyxenoscountries.mod' should be in utf8-bom encoding (will try to use it anyways)

and about 200 other lines. Like incorrect general/leader type. Influence only allows values of yes and no. Also there were references to tile resources which were removed. So what version do you guys use? Like do you guys use cracked games or do you guys rollback the game. In either option do you guys have old version of mods like Guillivier's Planet Modifiers?

error.log

Follow the installation instructions in the description, if that still doesn't work i don't know how to help.

The errors in the log are normal, everybody have them and sometime they are false positive.

Okay, so been playing with this mod a little bit as I've been slowly waiting for the Asari mod to get updated on steam - and encountered this strange bug in t he game. The recruitable leaders pool slowly but surely disappeared unitl there was nothing left to actually recruit...

Tried a disabling all mods but this one and still ended up with the same effect after a while :(

WTFSTELLARIS.png

23 hours ago, Silk said:

Okay, so been playing with this mod a little bit as I've been slowly waiting for the Asari mod to get updated on steam - and encountered this strange bug in t he game. The recruitable leaders pool slowly but surely disappeared unitl there was nothing left to actually recruit...

My mods do nothing to the leader recruitment. It's a new bug with an unknown origin for me. :(

7 hours ago, Malnutrition said:

Hi there! I understand you already have a lot on your plate with this mod, but I was wondering if you were ever going to add more male portraits? Most of the current species have easily insertable male counterparts, and I've been intending on doing an all-male run once Sexual Gameplay is finally updated.

Not planned. It's not my kind of stuff, i dislike to search and edit the male portraits and they are abnormally rare.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:43 PM, Toronam said:

My mods do nothing to the leader recruitment. It's a new bug with an unknown origin for me. :(

Shame, would love to get to the bottom of it :( It's almost consistent too - after about 30 mins og gameplay 1 leader will be missing from a random pool.

And the others - not messed around with the mod in any way, only to stick it into the correct directory. And it comes around about 30 mins of gameplay to notice the first missing leader

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

@Toronam Are you still working on this mod or is it going to be part of Lithia's huge mod compilation thing? I think it would be cool if you could keep researching and finding more species portraits and such to add to our collective of people :D

Would be a good idea to have it be a part of the compilation, especially traits and buildings. The rest (images) would probably be better separate :P 

19 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

@Toronam Are you still working on this mod or is it going to be part of Lithia's huge mod compilation thing? I think it would be cool if you could keep researching and finding more species portraits and such to add to our collective of people :D

Would be a good idea to have it be a part of the compilation, especially traits and buildings. The rest (images) would probably be better separate :P 

SSX remain independent and supported. I make the mods compatible with the Lithia's project when it's out, at least to avoid identical traits. ✂️

I am still working on the mods, a few. No additional species are officially planed, the collection is already quite comfortable. And difficult to upload but it's my fault, it's best quality or nothing. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Suddenly, an update!

The main mod and the trait and more for 2.2 are upgraded.

I add one new, but not so new, big portrait set with a few portraits from almost every existing ssx species with a few additional rare space waifu ( totaling 323 portraits).

2 upgrades for the pleasuring garden ( I do their techs an other time ), 2 civics, 3 traits but one cuted, many tweaks and corrections and replaced arts.

Have fun.?

I would ask how works the "snu fever", "light snu fever" and "overly sexualzed" tratis on an empire with and without "The snu snu fever", because for now I only got an event where pops are replaced for another spicies.. I like to thing they are transforming to the new spicies

14 hours ago, kiargo said:

I would ask how works the "snu fever", "light snu fever" and "overly sexualzed" tratis on an empire with and without "The snu snu fever", because for now I only got an event where pops are replaced for another spicies.. I like to thing they are transforming to the new spicies

"Snu fever" will trigger an event which purges other species until eventually they're all gone, this will only happen within your empire

"Light snu fever" will slowly convert other species to your own species until they're all now your specie, your species will also do this to other species in other empires, and can even potentially passively wipe out all other species in the galaxy

"Overly sexualised" will convert a small percentage of a planet's population to its own species, but it will not convert the majority of them

As a side note I'm going to edit the alternative erogenous zone trait so that population growth just isn't possible, and give them fanatical xenophobia, and allow no form of migration whatsoever and purchase no slaves, except those captured through conquest and use Light snu fever as my only method of population growth, in other words they can only increase their population by acquiring temporary one use only incubators, how does that sound for a challenge lol

Edit
oh and might as well only use the slave type livestock for a little more role-play flavouring, Kind of like the xenomorph from aliens but sexy and less unpleasantness

Quick question: How would I go about trimming this pack down to better suit the game's naturalistic art style? I'm not really fond of the 'Roger Rabbit' effect, so I'd like to trim out all of the unshaded line-art, but do it without breaking anything?

On 4/20/2019 at 3:24 AM, TheCaptn said:

Quick question: How would I go about trimming this pack down to better suit the game's naturalistic art style? I'm not really fond of the 'Roger Rabbit' effect, so I'd like to trim out all of the unshaded line-art, but do it without breaking anything?

In the sexysxenos/gfx/portraits/portraits you will find the text files containing the list of the pictures, the files tell to the game where are the pictures and where to use them.

These files look like this:

"the list with locations of the pictures" (you don't need to touch it)

portrait group =

game setup =

"list of all pics of this species"

species =

"list of pics used to represent the species in the species menu"

pop =

"list of pics for the pops"

leader =

"list of pics for the leaders"

ruler =

"list of pics for the rulers"

To cut a picture you must remove is name in all of the lists. Usually it's easy because the pics in the files and in the game when you choose the ruler are in the same order. When loaded the game don't need anymore the files so you can change them. But i have removed a part of the arts, the number of the ruler end shifted in the case of the furry cats, Egyptians, anime style girls, blue demons, foxes, sharks, robot cats. In the case of the united ssx it's even worse. ?

Good luck.

On 4/19/2019 at 3:32 AM, Absentia616 said:

"Snu fever" will trigger an event which purges other species until eventually they're all gone, this will only happen within your empire

"Light snu fever" will slowly convert other species to your own species until they're all now your specie, your species will also do this to other species in other empires, and can even potentially passively wipe out all other species in the galaxy

"Overly sexualised" will convert a small percentage of a planet's population to its own species, but it will not convert the majority of them

You'd expect Snu Fever to also have the effects of 'Light Snu Fever'.  So if you want to truly assimilate the galaxy, you need both the civic and 'Light Snu Fever'?  That leads to other requirements.  We want to spread ourselves, after all.  But migration is a pain in the ass.  Hmm.

3 hours ago, Bloodly said:

You'd expect Snu Fever to also have the effects of 'Light Snu Fever'.  So if you want to truly assimilate the galaxy, you need both the civic and 'Light Snu Fever'?  That leads to other requirements.  We want to spread ourselves, after all.  But migration is a pain in the ass.  Hmm.

No, what he means is the Civic "Snu Fever" is purging all the other spicies in your empire by sex, fucking to death, wich can be improved by Social Technologies, it only work in the empire where have the "Snu Fever" civic

The Light Snu Fever change spicies, replacing them, for example:
Draco: 16 (Non Snu Fever civ/trait or Light Snu Fever)

Succubi: 2 (With Light Snu Fever)

This trigger an event were says the lustfull population (Succubi) has beeing having sex with other spicies(Draco) and are slowly changing them

Effects: 2 Draco pops are now Succubi pops

This means it can potentially wipe out an entire spicies by chainging the population, even if they came via emigration trait, this can be handled by let them alone in a planet and put forced grow spicies on other, by the other hand, it comes usefull if you want purge an spicies but you can't for ethics for example and you need that pops, just send that spicies to the planet where the lustfull spicies are.