55 minutes ago, gregmfdoom said:

Hello! I'm getting this exception file. Let me know if anyone can help!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.39 kB · 1 download

Go to \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves and delete the 'WickedPerversionsMod' folder.

Then delete 'localthumbcache.package' from \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

This effectively resets the mod settings to default and you should be good to go again.

On 3/13/2020 at 11:53 PM, KimMiYounga said:

I also checked and there's apparently only one copy of WickedPerversions in my mod folder -I've deleted it out now, but I could only find one >.< So confused

The LE you posted stated both versions, i just say what i read.  :) 

Is your game running ok now?

-btw, why the name change.

2 hours ago, Lazlo_71 said:

Looks like you got two versions of NWP installed. LL.2.4eb and LL.2.4ec. Delete 2.4eb.

Also do you have Nisa's Lot Trait Extender Standalone installed?

If so get rid of that as well. It is incorporated in NWP so you don't need the standalone version.

That's the second one!

probably why they got the LMS errors too.

good catch.

3 hours ago, Lazlo_71 said:

Looks like you got two versions of NWP installed. LL.2.4eb and LL.2.4ec. Delete 2.4eb.

Also do you have Nisa's Lot Trait Extender Standalone installed?

If so get rid of that as well. It is incorporated in NWP so you don't need the standalone version.

!!!! thanks !!!

I have a problem trying to load my game, it doesn't load and it stays in the world selection. if I remove the mod Nisa's it works again.

The mod worked perfectly before. I get this error:

Game Version: 1.58.63.1010, WickedWhims Version: v150d
03/14/20 17:47:32 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py\sims_init_handler.py", line 51, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py\sims_init_handler.py", line 65, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py\cas.py", line 28, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 590, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 540, in _current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v150d\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\events\pre_outfit_tracker.py\pre_outfit_tracker.py", line 34, in _turbolib_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 544, in _set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 187, in nisa_hoe_outfit_handler
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 342, in outfit_category_and_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 317, in _get_whoring_outfit_category
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 263, in _get_whoring_outfit_category_index
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4ea\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 601, in get_default_whoring_category_index
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'

Help please

24 minutes ago, LennoxG said:

I have a problem trying to load my game, it doesn't load and it stays in the world selection. if I remove the mod Nisa's it works again.

The mod worked perfectly before. I get this error:

Game Version: 1.58.63.1010,

Notice the game version in your post!

That's the problem.  :( 

Forgive me if it's already been covered but just how much drugs does it take to get addicted? I've got a household where the characters are doing as much MDMA and coke as allowed (before getting into "too zonked" territory" and... nothing.

Is this a broken bit of program or am I just not trying hard enough?

11 hours ago, SexyCalvin said:

Forgive me if it's already been covered but just how much drugs does it take to get addicted? I've got a household where the characters are doing as much MDMA and coke as allowed (before getting into "too zonked" territory" and... nothing.

Is this a broken bit of program or am I just not trying hard enough?

You don't have to get super high to get addicted.  Every time you take something, there's a chance to get addicted.  It's just a chance roll, so sometimes it can be really frustrating.  Or you can get hooked the first time you use something.  You never know.

4 hours ago, Beva18 said:

Hi thanks  for a  great mod, but I'm having  major issues with it. I'm keep getting rapid multiple last expectation errors,

I have  read your advice to others and I have followed but nothing seems to be working. pls see attached last expectation text.

Thanks

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.26 kB · 3 downloads

You got a double installment of NWP. You got both 2.4eb and 2.4ec somewhere in your mod folder. Delete 2.4eb.

Then go to \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves and delete the 'WickedPerversionsMod' folder.

Then delete 'localthumbcache.package' from \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

This effectively resets the mod settings to default and you should be good to go again.

1 hour ago, Paynes_Princess said:

Hello, I've been having trouble with my sims. I am getting spammed with the whicked whims error. It only happens when I have this mod in my folder. So I deleted it and tried to reinstall but it still is saying that there is a problem. Any help would be greatfull .:)

WickedWhims_v150d_Exception.txt 2.16 MB · 0 downloads Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 12.32 kB · 1 download

Look at post #6651. The one just above yours. You have the same problem so try and follow the solution given there.

On 3/15/2020 at 12:43 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

The LE you posted stated both versions, i just say what i read.  :) 

Is your game running ok now?

-btw, why the name change.

It's running fine. Just the corner pop ups are annoying - can't see anything else for them being there ^^
I'll try repairing the game itself and seeing if that works.

name change? I have no idea >.<

1 hour ago, MasterX05 said:

So the the prostitution part of this mod refuses to woNisas_Last_Exception.txtrk for and I keep getting this Last_exception 

Update your game. Also you have three versions of NWP installed. LL.2.4eb LL.2.4ec and Patreon version 2.1.5jc. Find and delete LL.2.4.eb and LL.2.4ec and delete localthumbcache.package before you start your game again.

On 3/14/2020 at 1:42 PM, Lazlo_71 said:

Just download this file from the OP: NisaK_Blush_Blank_Override.7z . And put it in the folder with the rest of the mod.

Thanks for your advice, but it doesn't work. The file is outdated, blush now uses different slot.

Speaking of which... Nisa, your blush texture overrides nipples from wildguy's pack. ?

For some reason every time I start a brand new game, my female sim starts with the deflowered buff, which is impossible because it's a brand new game and she never had sex. She's currently set as a Trophy wife with pheromonal flower, clubber, and self absorbed. Any idea as to why this is happening?