On 3/18/2020 at 8:38 AM, KillerSong said:

Sorry but please help I keep trying to get my sims to lay eggs (they can get pregnant) but even if I let the continue to be in labor they keep having actual babies and though they are but I wanted to do a play through here I did not get sweeped up in the family life (I'm too soft for my own good). So please can someone help me get them to lay eggs? Thanks

Also whenever I have sex for the broken mind aspiration it doesn't count or when I kiss a sim. 

Something is wrong, you don't have to do anything to lay eggs, and a bunny should not be able to have children at all.  My guess is a mod conflict.

My own new bunny is popping out eggs like CRAZY!

Edit:  disregard, I didn't notice that your post was from before the 2.5 update.

16 hours ago, NisaK said:
On 3/18/2020 at 8:38 AM, KillerSong said:

Sorry but please help I keep trying to get my sims to lay eggs (they can get pregnant) but even if I let the continue to be in labor they keep having actual babies and though they are but I wanted to do a play through here I did not get sweeped up in the family life (I'm too soft for my own good). So please can someone help me get them to lay eggs? Thanks

Also whenever I have sex for the broken mind aspiration it doesn't count or when I kiss a sim. 

Aspiration has had some bug fixes in today's content update. Double check the kissing making sure to use vanilla kissing interactions. 

That's a problem with the old beta DoEH system. If you waited too long then the game would force the sim to lay normal babies. Not good. But what is good is the DoEH overhaul I literally just released which solves this issue completely! Just make sure your DoEH sims are pregnant when updating!!!!

Um... don't you mean, make sure they are NOT pregnant?

22 hours ago, theozma said:

probably dumb questions:

-what is the farm? how do you get there? what...everything? i just heard of it for the first time yesterday

-the pink motive bar? how? what?

The Farm is purely a text event that happens when you turn a sim into a slave, or "doll."

To send a sim there, you need at least 2 sims living together, a sim can't enslave themselves.  Get on the computer, and open Tam Explorer.  Doll Shop, then Convert Household Member.  That member will then leave the property and go to the farm.  You'll get several text prompts as they get trained.  There's a chance that a female sim can be impregnated, and also a chance for the sim to escape, but I've never seen either of those things happen.  If you just want to successfully get your sim through the process, choose the first option every time.  The whole thing should take a few sim hours, and then they'll come home.  And now we get to your other question--

-They will now have a Pink bar, instead of their Fun bar.  They restore their Pink motive by having sex with a household member.  If it is allowed to deplete fully, they pass out, will wake up with a normal Fun meter again, and for the most part will have regained their free will.

Sex with a non-household member will deplete the Pink bar faster.  So if you make them be a prostitute, they will need to have sex with their master again after a couple of customers.

Through the Doll Shop, you'll see there's also options to buy other sims.  Those will arrive already converted, no Farm event.

You can sell household members as well.  The foreign market, they will sell automatically and you will never see them again-- they die, actually!  The premium market, you will need to take control of another household and buy them.  That's a common question, "I sold a doll on the premium market, and they've been hanging around for days!  How long does it take?"  They won't be bought automatically, you have to switch households and buy them.

A scenario I've used a few times is to create a sim who will end up as a slave, then create a master household that will buy them.  You then go back to Manage Worlds, evict the intended slave, then go back to the master household and buy them.  Sims have to be either homeless, or converted and offered for sale, to show up on the list.  So that's why I evict the sim, it's easier than making them a roommate and converting them first.  You can influence the price of the slave, by making them more attractive, and by cheating them money- or cheating them broke.  Sims with no money are much cheaper.  No, you don't get their household balance though.  It's just a way of determining what class they are.

I updated to the latest version (LL2_5a) And after that the prostitution don't work. When lost eden clients call, if i ask them to come to my place or if i go to them on the "date", I can't even have sex with them before the sim leave and I get this popup in the corner who says "Unk Prostitute was unable to show for situation, expected: 0"
I don't get any last exception file from neither this mod or from mccc.... Just this popup.
And I don't have any of the lost eden settings at all. On the computer all i have is "browse lost eden" and "unregister phone"... My teenage sim was a prostitute and registered on lost eden before this update, and everything worked fine before that.
I've tried deleting the mod, and downloading again, but still the same issue :s 
Please tell me someone knows what is going on, and how to fix it, cuz it is truly frustrating. This is my favourite mod

90241630_2145842428895063_6808085929429827584_o.jpg

Having the same issue as Pikypus here. Though I don't have MCCC installed and didn't even see that notification. None of the options for prostitution appear on the active sim, when selecting npc/townie sims, or clicking on a computer. I.E. Hoe Control doesn't show up in active sim menu.. Would very much appreciate any pointers in what could be causing this issue. The mod is installed directly into my mods folder as directed.

__

Edit: Updated to the new version 2.5a and I'm getting a last exception from Nisa now. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

49 minutes ago, kittcat529 said:

Having the same issue as Pikypus here. Though I don't have MCCC installed and didn't even see that notification. None of the options for prostitution appear on the active sim, when selecting npc/townie sims, or clicking on a computer. I.E. Hoe Control doesn't show up in active sim menu.. Would very much appreciate any pointers in what could be causing this issue. The mod is installed directly into my mods folder as directed.

__

Edit: Updated to the new version 2.5a and I'm getting a last exception from Nisa now. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.38 kB · 0 downloads

Update WW. you are using v147i 

You should be using v150d

19 minutes ago, Nosarti said:

For some reason there are no in game options for Wicked Perversions, it shows up in custom content but in game it doesn't work. Could it be a incompactibility with Kinky Whims?

This is often caused by incorrect installation of the mod. Here is Nisa's instructions for similar problems.

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.  Also make sure you have the latest version of WW and Basemental drugs installed (the latest public/free versions are fine too) and if you are getting any Last Exception files (called LEs for short) then please send them my way.

11 minutes ago, Lazlo_71 said:

This is often caused by incorrect installation of the mod. Here is Nisa's instructions for similar problems.

The files are 1 subfolder deep in "Nisas Wicked Perversions" and I have WW 2.5.1 and Basemental Drugs + Gangs latest versions installed.  I'm trying to find the conflict but I don't believe there should be any as all my other mods are just new clothes, body mods, Fixes, Sims 4 Community Library, Sliders, MCCC, Meaningful Stories, NPCC, Sacrificial Mods and UI Cheats Extension.

25 minutes ago, Nosarti said:

The files are 1 subfolder deep in "Nisas Wicked Perversions" and I have WW 2.5.1 and Basemental Drugs + Gangs latest versions installed.  I'm trying to find the conflict but I don't believe there should be any as all my other mods are just new clothes, body mods, Fixes, Sims 4 Community Library, Sliders, MCCC, Meaningful Stories, NPCC, Sacrificial Mods and UI Cheats Extension.

I hope you mean WW 152. Otherwise you are way ahead of everybody else ?. And you should update it to 152.1.

Make sure that Kinky Whims and S4CL is up-to-date as they can be a bit of trouble if they aren't. And the same with Sacrificial. I seem to remember that there are some of them that don't play well with NWP.

Otherwise if you get any LE's please upload them here. It makes it a lot easier to help.

Hi, first of all I wanted to thank you for your hard work on this mod.

I have the newest version of this mod and I don't know why but my girl doesn't have calls from her clients, only texts. I followed directions of installation and i've done everything correctly but I still don't have these calls which is kind of annoying :( Do you know what can be the problem with this and how can I fix that? Help, please :(