1 hour ago, crystalmay said:

I was getting those Nisa errors for awhile after the big EA/Maxis update.  The Nisa mod was working properly for everyone else but me.  I kept reading on here how great the mod was working and I could not understand why mine was full of errors.  Finally I moved ALL of my mods out of the mods folder and saved.  Then I moved only WickedWims into the mod folder alone, ran the game and saved.  Then I downloaded a fresh download of Nisa's mod and unzipped it into the mods folder and ran the game .... it worked... no errors.  So then I just started adding the rest of my mods back in, some I never put back again cuz I didn't care for them anyhow.  But try that, move all the mods out and then download a fresh Nisa's mod and unzip it into your mods folder, see if that clears it up.... beyond that I can't offer much  :)

THANK YOUUUU!! This helped so much, i no longer get the errors :)

3 hours ago, crystalmay said:

ohhhh Nisa!  *waves a hand at Nisa to get her attention*   

So like, my sim was laying on her back on the ottoman masturbating (it seems to be her favorite activity).  Suddenly one of my household members walked right in and started in with her (joined in sex) ... without a word.... no asking to join, nothing, just walked over and joined in.  How rude!!  How presumptuous!!  How bold and forceful!!  I love it!  Hehehee!

This is a WW thing, if they have high enough Romance and the current location has animations for it, partners will auto join.  

It's making things interesting in my current household.  I have a blonde slave girl who would make really cute babies with Johnny Zest, so she's off the pill and trying to make that happen.  So she has to restore her Pink with her mistress, and needs to NOT have the master join in- because you know if he does, she'll finally get pregnant with the wrong father.

17 hours ago, NisaK said:

oh wow.... interesting... thank you about the heads up about the peeping sim.... going to have to look into that to see how it's bypassing my checks.  

Specifically, it's when the peeper starts masturbating, and the "Invite In for Sex" option comes up.  This seems to ignore all other checks- you do not have to have ever met them before, you can do it when already romantically involved with someone and not Polyamorous, whatever.  You click that button, they come in and fuck.

17 hours ago, NisaK said:

I've been messing with WW nudity system a bit inbetween learning to to model and animate, I hope I'll have some gameplay features that will facilitate your 'order to get naked' gameplay soonish.

With this particular sim, I don't want those accessories to undress.  Kitty has been subjected to strange medical experiments, and her ears, whiskers, and tail aren't a costume, they're attached.  Or at least, that's the idea.

22 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey AnonymousDragonborn!

Thank you so much for the compliments!  

I do plan on making some more aspirations ounce more when I have some things cleaned off my plate (succubus, Daughter of easter hare overhaul, satyr, hose slaves, maybe another occult state i've been working on but haven't publicly directly talked about) that will center around the house slave which I think would mark off a lot of your check boxes. 

`-Offering a vampire partner a drink without being asked (is this possible to initiate from the non-vamp drink-ee?)` Omg that's an incredible idea, should be possible, i'll add it to my list of todos. 

`I think this one is probably impossible but it would be awesome if your dominant partner could order their submissive sim to have sex with their boss/coworkers and gain career advancement from it.`

I very much want this, and i started making it but ran into a roadblock pretty fast.  Most careers don't have a specified boss and those that do are just randomly assigned.  Let me know if you have any creative ways to do this when careers aren't fully populated.  Haven't really thought of any alternative that's been 100 percent satisfactory to me. 

lol, i'm glad you enjoyed it.  I've been learning how to make meshes recently so I hope to be doing more interesting things with chastity soon.  

Thank you for giving that explanation snowdog04!

I've been messing with WW nudity system a bit inbetween learning to to model and animate, I hope I'll have some gameplay features that will facilitate your 'order to get naked' gameplay soonish.

Care for self should help maintain pink, that system is a bit obtuse and was hard to inject into but last I checked it worked.  You can also buy horse cum for cheap and feed it to them which will also restore pink. 

I've been asked about having non household members restoring pink quite a few times... for now and by default my answer is just no, sadly.  Pink is meant to be a representation of the sim's brainwashed status (and maybe some 'happy' fluids swimming around in their bloodstream), the farm's entire job was to train the sim so that they would stay submissive as long as they were tended to by their masters, opening this up to non-masters, in my mind, would dilute the meaning behind the feature...

at least doing it by default.  I'm considering loaning a slave feature which will allow them to restore pink for a time and a few other ways to screw up the process.  However, by default it will always be something that's tied to the owner household.  A reward trait given at the end of a aspiration may stop them from losing pink after it's depleted however which may also help your situation.  

I'm sorry if it's not the answer you were hoping for. 

oh wow.... interesting... thank you about the heads up about the peeping sim.... going to have to look into that to see how it's bypassing my checks.  

Hey blehhhhsimmer2!

I see this is your first post, welcome to the LL community!

This typically happens when a user places my .ts4script file too deep into the mod folder (Maxis won't load .ts4script files after a certain file depth).  The way you need to install my mod is by placing the folder in the zip file directly into your The Sims 4/Mods folder.  So my file path should read The Sims 4/Mods/NisasWickedPerversions and my packages and scripts directly in the NisasWickedPerversions folder.  

If you are sure you have done this, then next step would be making sure there are no residual files left from a previous update of my mod, try clearing the sims 4 cache [ http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php ], and try backing up [do it!] before deleting the WickedPerversionsMod and WickedWhimsMod folder located in your The Sims 4/saves folder.

Okay i am still having issues with the tam explorer showing up. i have cleared my caches and everything. the nisawickedperversions folder has the two things in it that downloaded and everything else with that mod works except for the tam explorer. i have been trying to get it to work for days but i cant seem to figure it out

14 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

This is a WW thing, if they have high enough Romance and the current location has animations for it, partners will auto join.

Ahh, WW ... well I guess I will have to pop in over there and leave a comment there then  :)   It is the first time I have seen that happen.

For "Set Hoeing Outfit," can we get Hot and Cold Weather outfits added to the choices?  I have a ho trying to work an outdoor festival on a very cold day.  

First time I've tried that option, along with the Set Preference option.  Her first SEVERAL propositions came from teen girls!  A lot of young closet lesbians around, I guess...

And a suggestion:  Female NPC's who are not friends, tend to do mean interactions to female hoes who are wearing their hooker outfit.

Hey! I can't start the game beyond the world maps with the mod installed, all my other mods are updated to their newest versions. Tried to delete this and my other mods, but after i reinstalled it the same problem occured. Please help me :(

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>42e38301c941725e5cd1cb20</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-07 20:17:54</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>data_handler.py:365</categoryid><desyncid>42e38301c941725e5cd1cb20</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in &lt;function c_api_client_connect at 0x00007FF4E6964950&gt;, args: (3, 2819364907, 25905922374898052, 'Karolinlop', 917617935449922836, &lt;built-in method client_connect_completed of NoneType object at 0x00007FFAFB1C36E0&gt;, 0, 'en-us', False), kwargs: {}&#13;&#10;AttributeError("'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys'") (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.140d\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990c\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990c\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 500, in _nisa_watchmen&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990c\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 365, in gen_hypno_data&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

On 5/5/2019 at 9:41 PM, MaeBe1Dae said:

when i have a doll i click on the present neck option but a warning pops up that says that another file has been created and it might because i have an outdated file in the mod folder or something. i removed the wicked perversion downloads and re-added them but the same warning popped up. What do you guys suggest?

Hey MaeBe1Dae!

I see it's your first post, welcome to our little LL community!  

What do you mean a new file was generated, do you mean a nisa last exception, if so then you should find it in your The Sims 4 folder.  Please post it in your reply post, thank you!

On 5/6/2019 at 6:50 AM, LadyWhorinton said:

Hi, i get this "Nisa error" that asks me to send the Nisa_Last_Exception.txt file to Nisa, but do i just post i here or where should i send it?

Hey LadyWhorinton!  Funny name!

I see it's your first post here aswell, welcome to LL.  We may be perverted asf, but in general LL is a pretty nice place for a modding community.  Hope you enjoy your stay!

I also see you've already been helped with your error but if you get a last exception in the future then feel free to post it here so that I can take a look!

On 5/6/2019 at 1:32 PM, snowdog04 said:

Specifically, it's when the peeper starts masturbating, and the "Invite In for Sex" option comes up.  This seems to ignore all other checks- you do not have to have ever met them before, you can do it when already romantically involved with someone and not Polyamorous, whatever.  You click that button, they come in and fuck.

Thank you again snowdog04.

Took a deeper dive into this today and I think I found out how to block it, implemented the new code and now just need to test it out some. 

On 5/6/2019 at 1:39 PM, snowdog04 said:

With this particular sim, I don't want those accessories to undress.  Kitty has been subjected to strange medical experiments, and her ears, whiskers, and tail aren't a costume, they're attached.  Or at least, that's the idea.

Ideally, if it will stay equipped with normal ww undress then it should stay unequipped with a force undress. 

On 5/6/2019 at 6:52 PM, Asianlover69 said:

Hey Nisa, 

first of all i love your mod and i love how you always keep the game updated

but i have one problem with the lots trait extender. I cant use it, if  i click somewhere the lte menu don't show up.

can you help me ? 

Hi Asianloveer69, Welcome to LL (I see it's your first post), 

Thank you for the compliments but sorry to hear you are having some troubles, make sure you have testingcheats on (type 'testingcheats on' in the console should do it if you don't have it being done automatically via mcc or something similar) and then shift click on the ground.  The safest place to do this is on the grass surrounding your home as sometimes rugs and things will block the command from showing up.   

Let me know if you need any further assistance!

5 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

For "Set Hoeing Outfit," can we get Hot and Cold Weather outfits added to the choices?  I have a ho trying to work an outdoor festival on a very cold day.  

First time I've tried that option, along with the Set Preference option.  Her first SEVERAL propositions came from teen girls!  A lot of young closet lesbians around, I guess...

And a suggestion:  Female NPC's who are not friends, tend to do mean interactions to female hoes who are wearing their hooker outfit.

Hot and cold options will be coming when I roll the patreon version to public (I'm sorry for the delay, I've been spending time developing a new skillset).  Also certain blockers will be included that will keep your sim in their hoing outfit once they change into it under most circumstances, including ignoring weather detection. 

Lol, having negative reactions from surrounding women sims seems kinda cute.  I'll definitely consider it when I'm a bit less busy.  

5 hours ago, 1dana2 said:

Hey! I can't start the game beyond the world maps with the mod installed, all my other mods are updated to their newest versions. Tried to delete this and my other mods, but after i reinstalled it the same problem occured. Please help me :(

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>42e38301c941725e5cd1cb20</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-07 20:17:54</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>data_handler.py:365</categoryid><desyncid>42e38301c941725e5cd1cb20</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in &lt;function c_api_client_connect at 0x00007FF4E6964950&gt;, args: (3, 2819364907, 25905922374898052, 'Karolinlop', 917617935449922836, &lt;built-in method client_connect_completed of NoneType object at 0x00007FFAFB1C36E0&gt;, 0, 'en-us', False), kwargs: {}&#13;&#10;AttributeError("'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys'") (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.140d\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990c\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990c\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 500, in _nisa_watchmen&#13;&#10;  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990c\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 365, in gen_hypno_data&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Hey 1dana2, 

I'm sorry for your troubles.  It looks like my mod's (not your game's) save data has become corrupted.  Just go to your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up WickedPerversionsMod folder before deleting it.  It should return my mod's settings to default but should also clear up this LE.  

On 5/6/2019 at 7:01 PM, blehhhhsimmer2 said:

Okay i am still having issues with the tam explorer showing up. i have cleared my caches and everything. the nisawickedperversions folder has the two things in it that downloaded and everything else with that mod works except for the tam explorer. i have been trying to get it to work for days but i cant seem to figure it out

Okay, so nisaswickedperversions folder is directly in your The Sims 4/mods folder?
You are not getting any LEs (last exceptions?)

Try disabling mods, starting a new game, saving.  Re-enabling mods and then opening that 'new game' save again. 

I need help. After long time off using your mod some days ago. I got household undlesss loading screen. Then i took your mod out that problem disapiered. CAn someone give some solucion or give me older version of mod to try. My game is last updates and dlc.

Nisa, thanks so much for this mod. I'm having a blast with it.

I have one question/bug I think. When my sim is solicited by an NPC and does not know this NPC (no introduction yet), that sim will not show up in the WW selection screen for sex. But he/she will show up in the relationship panel.

EDIT: nm, I guess it is because of the romantic score. Some sims don't get it because they have e.g. the unflirting trait.

I love this mod and I've had a lot of fun with it, so thank you for that, Nisa! 
I'm having a problem right now though, and I'm not sure why. I updated it and everything, but now when I register my sim (who is male) to become a Kiwano, when I go up to other Sims to offer my Sim's body, which was under Romance social the last time I played with it, it isn't there. I have all the other options for the mod, and I read through the original post to see if something maybe changed. My sims are bisexual, but did this update make them have to choose straight or gay? I've been trying to get my male sim to offer his body to another male sim, but the option isn't there, but I don't want to make him gay because he is bi. I haven't tried with women yet.

9 hours ago, VampyrePrince said:

I love this mod and I've had a lot of fun with it, so thank you for that, Nisa! 
I'm having a problem right now though, and I'm not sure why. I updated it and everything, but now when I register my sim (who is male) to become a Kiwano, when I go up to other Sims to offer my Sim's body, which was under Romance social the last time I played with it, it isn't there. I have all the other options for the mod, and I read through the original post to see if something maybe changed. My sims are bisexual, but did this update make them have to choose straight or gay? I've been trying to get my male sim to offer his body to another male sim, but the option isn't there, but I don't want to make him gay because he is bi. I haven't tried with women yet.

Romance is still where you would find Offer Body.  Is there something else that might be blocking that interaction?  Some things that would do that would be your sim being a slave, and not having sex rules set to Prostitution; or your sim or the targeted sim being a teen, and WW not having "All ages Romance" unlocked.  The targeted sim being in the process of leaving does annoying things like that too-- if they are leaving, the first pie menu usually has "Ask to Hang Out", though sometimes that might be under Friendly instead.  

But no, you do not have to choose Make Straight or Make Gay.  That just makes it so that only one gender will approach you, and from what I'm seeing you can't build Romance with the "wrong" gender once you've chosen that either.

9 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Romance is still where you would find Offer Body.  Is there something else that might be blocking that interaction?  Some things that would do that would be your sim being a slave, and not having sex rules set to Prostitution; or your sim or the targeted sim being a teen, and WW not having "All ages Romance" unlocked.  The targeted sim being in the process of leaving does annoying things like that too-- if they are leaving, the first pie menu usually has "Ask to Hang Out", though sometimes that might be under Friendly instead.  

But no, you do not have to choose Make Straight or Make Gay.  That just makes it so that only one gender will approach you, and from what I'm seeing you can't build Romance with the "wrong" gender once you've chosen that either.

To test things, I actually tried to make my male sim offer his body to a female sim, and it worked. So then I went under gender preferences in the Ho Control options, and I selected for him to be gay, and the menu option appeared again for men, specifically the one I was trying on to begin with, so it wasn't because they were traveling or leaving, or any other reason. In the WW menu, I have 'anything goes' and basically for all sims to be bisexual. The sim I was using was a newly created Sim too, so he couldn't have had time to establish a gender preference even if my WW settings marked to check gender.

i am loving this mod! i am having one problem though.

i gave a sim the mind broken aspiration but the "have sex 10 times" isnt counting past one and when i leave or load a new screen it returns to zero. is there anything i can do on my part to fix it?

On 5/8/2019 at 10:13 AM, NisaK said:

Hey MaeBe1Dae!

I see it's your first post, welcome to our little LL community!  

What do you mean a new file was generated, do you mean a nisa last exception, if so then you should find it in your The Sims 4 folder.  Please post it in your reply post, thank you!

Heya I get the same bug! https://imgur.com/a/FR1BXaB 

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9715d13663196775cd7ebdd</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-12 19:50:44</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>social_super_interaction.py:851</categoryid><desyncid>9715d13663196775cd7ebdd</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception hard-stopping element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'make_constraint_default')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 144, in wrapper&#13;&#10;KeyError: (&lt;SI NisaK:interation_ask_to_drain_pet id:61 sim:&gt;,)&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 257, in select_interaction&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 258, in select&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 212, in execute_interaction&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.140d\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.140d\turbolib\events\interactions.py", line 127, in _turbolib_interaction_queue&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1331, in append&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\contextlib.py", line 119, in __exit__&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 878, in _head_change_watcher&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 962, in _get_head&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 333, in get_next_unblocked_interaction&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 972, in notify_queue_head&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 193, in get_sims_with_invalid_paths&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 156, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 144, in test_constraint_compatibility&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 150, in are_sis_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 118, in _test_constraint_intersection&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 92, in _get_constraint_intersection_for_sis&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 4099, in constraint_intersection&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 4000, in constraint_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 851, in _constraint_gen&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'make_constraint_default'&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 687, in process_one_interaction_gen&#13;&#10;GeneratorExit&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 144, in wrapper&#13;&#10;KeyError: (&lt;SI NisaK:interation_ask_to_drain_pet id:61 sim:&gt;,)&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 655, in _stop_element_tree&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 403, in _hard_stop&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3492, in _process_interaction_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 689, in process_one_interaction_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 890, in remove_for_perform&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\contextlib.py", line 119, in __exit__&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 878, in _head_change_watcher&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 962, in _get_head&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 333, in get_next_unblocked_interaction&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 972, in notify_queue_head&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 193, in get_sims_with_invalid_paths&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 156, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 144, in test_constraint_compatibility&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 150, in are_sis_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 118, in _test_constraint_intersection&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 92, in _get_constraint_intersection_for_sis&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 4099, in constraint_intersection&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 4000, in constraint_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 851, in _constraint_gen&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'make_constraint_default'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Hey Nisa,

what do you think about implementing a become Friends with benefits part.

The Idea: If two Sims have at least a little amount of Friendship (maybe 20 Points) one of them can as the oter if they want to become "FWBs".

After that they can ask each other to have sex which will be always accepted but without gaining any romance points.

They want only have some fun wich each other but no relationship. Similar to your hoseslave, where the romance can also be forbidden.