On 8/11/2019 at 2:58 PM, Son_of_Darkness said:

I found out, that I have to wait for 30 seconds until menus are registered and second thing, that I have problems with animations. Even SexLab doesn't work properly. When I use FNIS, it says loaded 0 animations for 1 mod.

Do you have any animations installed?

• 2 months later...

I have been playing around with various mods offered here and wanted Minineeds to give priority to SL when determining gender for bathroom duty, The file attached is a first pass noob attempt at addressing this. I am familiar with scripting but this is the first time I had tackled Bethesda's. My eyes are still bleeding at all the conditionals littering the landscape. Not that we apparently have any choice.

I did some light testing. My changes were to mndController.psc, to first declare:

SexLabFramework SexLab

And then move from this:

if useAnimForPissing
        if PlayerRef.getLeveledActorBase().getSex()==0
            Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "mndPissM" + Utility.randomInt(0, 1))
        else
            Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "mndPissF" + Utility.randomInt(0, 1))
        endIf
    endIf

To this:

if useAnimForPissing && weHaveSexLab
        if SexLab.GetGender(PlayerRef)==0
        else
        endIf
    elseIf useAnimForPissing
        if PlayerRef.getLeveledActorBase().getSex()==0
        else
        endIf
    endIf

I don't think it's anything that would break anyone's game but, like everything, there's always a risk.

Feel free to let me know if it can be made better, albeit its a relatively simple change.

NOTE! I just noticed the modded script I uploaded includes changes done by the Sexlab Inflation Framework! My absolute mistake.

I will fix and re-up later for those of you not inclined to edit and compile the change presented above.

• 2 months later...

Does this mod still working now? I love this mod because it has all the functions that I want, from basic (eat, drink, sleep) to private (bath, pee, poop). Too bad that the author are stop modding now.

Is anyone still using this mod or have any recommend mods for all the needs now?

On 2/9/2020 at 10:13 AM, Z@rkn3ss said:

Does this mod still working now? I love this mod because it has all the functions that I want, from basic (eat, drink, sleep) to private (bath, pee, poop). Too bad that the author are stop modding now.

Is anyone still using this mod or have any recommend mods for all the needs now?

It does work, and very well. Just make sure to read the main page - I had trouble understanding the MCM at first.

There are lots of alternatives, but this one so far is my favorite. Second would be Vitality Mode, third iNeed.

What is the proper way to reset character stats to how they were and uninstall the mod?

My maximum Stamina and Magicka is set to 1, and i suspect it was done by this mod.

I am not using any other mod that would change player stats, no SL related mods, just vanilla game, some better visuals mods, and things like OBIS, Immersive NPCs, Arthmoor's towns and Open Cities, etc.
I did set the Mini Needs penalties for lack of eating, drinking, and sleeping to affect magicka, stamina, and health regen, so it seems like this mod is whats causing it.
The widgets show that i need to sleep, but i already had more than 4 full days of sleep, and its still telling me i need to sleep.

I tried disabling the mod in its MCM, but that didn't revert the stat changes.
So, how do i fix this?

EDIT: i loaded the save before disabling the mod, slept some more, then ate and drank some water (several bottles), and the widgets do not seem to be showing any lack of sleep/eating/drinking anymore, but something is still messed up, because the eating and drinking widgets are constantly visible (but their bar is empty, so the need is not lacking).

Anyway, the stamina and magicka are still at 1.

So, my original question still stands: how to fix the character and disable the mod properly?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This mod make my character permanent 0 stamina and 0 stamina regen. Options im MCM to clean or disable mod doesn't help.

I think ts bugged, install it on own risk.

To Author, why so many users have problems with your mod? Mark it as apha testing version. Its not ok to break our game with silly bugs.

57 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

I need a help

Something is slowing me down... I do not know what is, but is this mod... I am disabled him, and all back to normal.

What the rules to slow down the speed ? I am using need only for food, drink, piss, sleep and bath...

Thanks a lot

Moacir Jr.

Mod set permanent debufs on character. I found no no way to remove them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would really have loved to use Mini Needs (currently testing it out on my LE modlist, but planned for my SE modlist), but I've had trouble replacing the animations used. It seems that rather than the animations looping till the action finishes, the animation ends at its own time while the action continues. I've been attempting to replace MND's piss poop animations with Private Needs/Redone/Discreet's, and while it's pretty simple as renaming and copying it over, it does appear the original anims were lengthy enough to cover the action, while PNs choices, some of which were ZAZ anims, are much too short. PN/R/D seems to cover this by making the script play the anims looped to the action time, but I'm not advanced enough to figure out if it/what can be replicated into MND.

And there's still the problem of the 'No Pee' and 'Diarrhoea' armor items added into my inventory that doesn't seem to go away (unless it's supposed to have a 'non-playable' flag, I don't know how they're removed by the mod scripts).

• 6 months later...

Damage to Health, Stamina and Magicka doesn't work as expected. I set damage to 25% but it keeps damaging me to 5% of my health. Maybe it would have been a better idea to decrease the maximum value of the stat by the percent you set the effect to, instead of constantly damaging the player. If you still have regeneration in those stats they will grow back a bit before they are damaged again, and it goes on like that until the need is satisfied.

Also, since there is a time scale option, does the mod measure time in real time hours instead of game time or how does it work?

Edited by Inception
  • 5 months later...

So it looks like the mod work, I see the widget and it is tracking when I drink, eat or perform any of the other action but no animations. Character just stands there. Is that normal or did I install the patches wrong? Or did I need the sexlab and missing behaviour patches?

If I do need the patches do I just load them after the main file in Vortex or manually download everything, unpack them, replace main files then repack it and install in vortex?

59 minutes ago, agmoyer955 said:

So it looks like the mod work, I see the widget and it is tracking when I drink, eat or perform any of the other action but no animations. Character just stands there. Is that normal or did I install the patches wrong? Or did I need the sexlab and missing behaviour patches?

If I do need the patches do I just load them after the main file in Vortex or manually download everything, unpack them, replace main files then repack it and install in vortex?

Few anims are included, but are not essential.

You just need to run FNIS to get them.

28 minutes ago, CPU said:

When I stopped modding Nemesis was not yet invented.

I am not even sure about how it works.

Alright, thanks for the info. Honestly I know essentially nothing about it aside from it being a replacement for FNIS for the most part and doesn't seem to have an animation limit like FNIS does. Well there is a line in it's .ini file for an animation limit that you just change, I just don't know the full effect it has when you do change it.

• 1 year later...

Came here afer finding the mod has been removed from nexusmods with the following description "This mod is obsolete and should no longer be used. Please use this mod instead: Mini SSE Needs"

That is on the page of Mini SSE Needs however...

Author seems to have deleted his/her profile and the mod on LL too, Anyone know what's up?