2 minutes ago, CPU said:

No, SexLab is not a requirement.

There are "Soft" dependencies with many mods: if you have the mods then it will be used, if you don't MND will still work fine.

For SexLab there was a bug in the original upload, so I added a patch for it. Of course it is to be used only if you use the mod.

Aha, thank you.

I am still unsure about what to use though - the latest version to be used with SSE is the "MiniNeeds" version 3.1b, or is that for Oldrim and the "Mini SSE Needs 1.0" is the latest version for SSE? (i mean there is a reason why one file has SSE in its name, and the other does not, right?)

3 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Aha, thank you.

I am still unsure about what to use though - the latest version to be used with SSE is the "MiniNeeds" version 3.1b, or is that for Oldrim and the "Mini SSE Needs 1.0" is the latest version for SSE? (i mean there is a reason why one file has SSE in its name, and the other does not, right?)

There are two sections. One for Oldrim and one for SSE.

The SSE one is marked as SSE.

Logos are similar but different. (Nord fir Oldrim and Redguard for SSE.)

Both have the SexLab patch.

Only SSE has also the behavior patch.

P.S. this thread is for SSE version.

The animations do not seem to work.

I used the v3.1b without SL (to be exact, i installed the contents of "MiniNeeds V3.1b.7z" and "Missing Behavior file patch for V3.1.7z").

FNIS v7.3.1 run without any errors or warnings, but i get the stiff A-pose instead of the peeing/pooping animation (didn't tried other anims yet).

Eating animation seemed to work (at least i think so - i ate some apple, and it played some sort of soup drinking anim).

I noticed the earlier post from matecun, where he also mentioned problems with animations, and that he had to convert them.

So, i am going to try to do that (will have to google how first, as i never did that before), but i find it very strange that i didn't get any warnings from FNIS - isn't that strange?

EDIT: ahaaa, the warnings are shown only if the "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE" is checked.

So, now i do see the warnings that the animations are "not Skyrim SE compatible".

Seeing that this mod was available for SE was the last motivation I needed to switch from Oldrim to SE, thanks man!

Quick question: If Sexlab is installed, does mods such as FlowerGirls and Animated Prostitution fill the sex need?

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Then probably I did not convert them correctly.

I will release a 3.1c tomorrow.

I think i can confirm that - after processing the files with HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe, FNIS no longer complains and the anims work in game.

New problem: eating and drinking does not seem to have any effect.

I am hungry and thirsty even though i ate venison, several apples, leek, at least one cheese wheel, and drank 5 bottles of water, wine, and nord mead.

The widgets are still at 100% hunger/thirst, and even the penalties seem to be in effect, so its not just that the widgets didnt redraw or got stuck somehow.

I am also having trouble finding a place to bathe myself, but i didn't tried a real river yet (so far i tried only the water canals in Whiterun) so it might be just that.

Funny thing is, when i try to use the "Bath in rivers" spell in those Whiterun canals, i get a message saying "water is too deep to bathe" - first of all, the canals are about ankle deep, so that message doesnt make sense, but even if it would be deep, shouldnt it actually make bathing even easier?.

Minor suggestion:

Would be nice if the penalties active magic effects show the "Needs", or "Needs - Eating/Drinking/Sleeping/etc." as their SOURCE.

For example, the "Damage Weapon Attacks" active magic effect shows "Damage Weapons Damage" as its source, which isn't really clear - yes, i know the source is the Mini Needs mod, but it would be better if i didnt need to think about it :smile:

I have the problem with widgets not updating too. At first the bath bar wouldn't disappear even if I deactivated either the need or the widget and today, after having had no problem, the food and drink bars didn't update at all. Ended up disabling the mod for a bit and quickly remembered how dull things are without it.

2 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I think i can confirm that - after processing the files with HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe, FNIS no longer complains and the anims work in game.

New problem: eating and drinking does not seem to have any effect.

I am hungry and thirsty even though i ate venison, several apples, leek, at least one cheese wheel, and drank 5 bottles of water, wine, and nord mead.

The widgets are still at 100% hunger/thirst, and even the penalties seem to be in effect, so its not just that the widgets didnt redraw or got stuck somehow.

I am also having trouble finding a place to bathe myself, but i didn't tried a real river yet (so far i tried only the water canals in Whiterun) so it might be just that.

Funny thing is, when i try to use the "Bath in rivers" spell in those Whiterun canals, i get a message saying "water is too deep to bathe" - first of all, the canals are about ankle deep, so that message doesnt make sense, but even if it would be deep, shouldnt it actually make bathing even easier?.

Minor suggestion:

Would be nice if the penalties active magic effects show the "Needs", or "Needs - Eating/Drinking/Sleeping/etc." as their SOURCE.

For example, the "Damage Weapon Attacks" active magic effect shows "Damage Weapons Damage" as its source, which isn't really clear - yes, i know the source is the Mini Needs mod, but it would be better if i didnt need to think about it :smile:

I think the problem arises when you are using nutrition values (that are enable by default), in this case - if you did not satisfy the need for very long - you will need to do too much.

E.g. last time eat was 3 days ago, then you need to equivalent of three days of food.

I will fix that.

About bathing, you cannot bath in puddles or fountains because there is no way for me to understand they are there.

I can only check the water level of the cell with the current player height. Rivers and sea work well in this way, but not water added as static object.

I may change the message to "No water here" in case the difference is more than the height of a NPC or similar.

20 hours ago, CPU said:

I think the problem arises when you are using nutrition values (that are enable by default), in this case - if you did not satisfy the need for very long - you will need to do too much.

E.g. last time eat was 3 days ago, then you need to equivalent of three days of food.

I will fix that.

About bathing, you cannot bath in puddles or fountains because there is no way for me to understand they are there.

I can only check the water level of the cell with the current player height. Rivers and sea work well in this way, but not water added as static object.

I may change the message to "No water here" in case the difference is more than the height of a NPC or similar.

Aha, that makes sense - i started a new game, using random ASLAL start, which threw me into a jail without any means to get out, so i had to "serve the time" by using the bed.

Not sure how many hours or days were skipped by that, but that must be what created such a huge deficit - my bad for not realizing this.

I tried disabling the mod from MCM, and then enabling again and i might be wrong, but maybe check to make sure: i suspect the hunger/thirst/piss/poop values were not reset.

I chose not to apply the default settings when asked after clicking the Enable button - maybe it had something to do with it (if i am not mistaken).

(btw. i did the disable/enable again today, but choosing to apply the default settings, and the needs were indeed reset this time for sure).

The reset via disable/enable in MCM doesn't work.

The widgets seem to be reset and reflect current state correctly (ie. not hungry, not thirsty, not needing to poop/piss, etc.).

But my health and stamaina is not recovering (or extremely slowly).

Strangely, there are no active magic effects applied (i presume the slower health/stamina recovery is done via changing some game setting? and the MCM disable button did not revert its change?).

Even if this gets fixed, i think it would be nice to have some RESET button in the MCM to reset the need values (not settings) and to remove any spells or effects.

EDIT: how can i reset those recovery rates to default?

i tried using "SetGS StaminaRate 5.0" or "SetGS StaminaRateMult 100" from console, but it doesn't work (game says the setting was not found, so i guess i am doing it wrong?).

EDIT2: its not a game setting, it is an actor value, so using GetAV/SetAV/ModAV is the way to go.

In my particular case, using "player.ModAV StaminaRateMult 99" (and same for HealRateMult and MagickaRateMult) fixed it, but i am afraid there are other variables that got borked.

I dont really want to go through all of them to reset them, but i guess i have no other choice.

This suuuuuuuuuuuuucks, please add some reset option :smile:

I took a quick peek at the scripts, and there is something that caught my attention:

Script "mndMCM.psc", function FreePlayerBN

You are forcing the actor values to 1.0, which seems strange to me.

Isn't this function for resetting the player state? or something like that? so, shouldn't it set the values to 100 (the default vanilla value)?

This might be what caused the problem for me - i did try to use this "Clear player" button, hoping it would reset and recalculate the values, but it seems now that this is what caused my stamina/heal/magicka recovery rates go bonkers.

Omg, there is no end to the problems...

My stamina is now 11, at level 4 while choosing to level up stamina every time.

So... it even fucked up my base Stamina stat.

How can i fix this? is there some stat calculator somewhere, that i could use to see what my current stats should be? (i tried googling, but didnt find anything useful).

11 minutes ago, CPU said:

"SetAV StaminaRegenMult 1.0 " should reset it to the normal value. That is 100%.

But probably in some cases it is not working.

(you mean "StaminaRateMult" right? the "StaminaRegenMult" is a typo i presume)

So you think the console commands work differently? Are you sure?

If i use "player.SetAV StaminaRateMult 1" in the console, it will not reset it to the default value, it will set the StaminaRateMult to 1.

Similarly the ModAV/ForceAV functions.

From my experience, these console commands work the same way their Papyrus counterparts do.

I hope i do not sound rude, but i think in this case you are mistaken.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Of course I can do errors. No offense taken.

I will try to set it to 100.0 and check if it changes.

Ok :smile: Thanks, i'll test it on a new save once you post any update.

Another thing - hunger/thirst cannot be sated.

After i disabled/enabled the mod via MCM, the widgets shown 0% hunger/thirst and no penalties were in effect (in other words, everything ok and as it should be as hunger/thirst goes).

I decided to try using the "High nutrition" setting for food and drings, thinking i'll just watch the needs more carefully and take care not to let them go too far.

Over time i got both hungry and thirsty (both widgets are 100% filled), and the associated detrimental effects are applied now.

The problem is, even eating 100 apples and drinking 100 bottles of water had absolutely no noticeable effect.

Even after i switched food and drinks nutrition settings to NO, and ate another 100 apples and drank another 100 bottles of water, it had no effect - i am still 100% hungry and thirsty.

Aaand another thing :smile:

The widget for tiredness, or lack of sleep, seems a bit fishy.

I set the "Max time for sleeping" to 32 Hours.

- At 8:45 AM, the bar was 6px wide.

- Now at 2:14 PM it is 46px wide.

- The max width of the bar is 80px.

So, in less than 6 hours (of in-game time), the bar gained 50% of maximum width!

Unless the bar grows in a non-linear fashion, it will reach maximum in less than another 6 hours of in-game time (ie. going from 0 to max in less than 12 hours) - that is way less than the 32 hours i set!

I am using timescale of 7, and i did check the "Use Timescale".

So, some of the calculations might be wrong - maybe it is only the calculation for setting the width of the bar, or maybe it is the core calculation of how much tired the player is (i didn't reach the max yet, where the detrimental effects should kick in if that is the case).

Or maybe the calculations are fine, but they are using old settings instead of those 32 hours i set (the default was what? 24h? 12? - if it was 12, then that could be it).

3 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Aaand another thing :smile:

The widget for tiredness, or lack of sleep, seems a bit fishy.

I set the "Max time for sleeping" to 32 Hours.

- At 8:45 AM, the bar was 6px wide.

- Now at 2:14 PM it is 46px wide.

- The max width of the bar is 80px.

So, in less than 6 hours (of in-game time), the bar gained 50% of maximum width!

Unless the bar grows in a non-linear fashion, it will reach maximum in less than another 6 hours of in-game time (ie. going from 0 to max in less than 12 hours) - that is way less than the 32 hours i set!

I am using timescale of 7, and i did check the "Use Timescale".

So, some of the calculations might be wrong - maybe it is only the calculation for setting the width of the bar, or maybe it is the core calculation of how much tired the player is (i didn't reach the max yet, where the detrimental effects should kick in if that is the case).

Or maybe the calculations are fine, but they are using old settings instead of those 32 hours i set (the default was what? 24h? 12? - if it was 12, then that could be it).

As soon you update a setting it is used right away.

And there is only one calculation function.

Probably the problem is on the timescale. I may not correctly considering it.

I spent the last two days understanding why "Stamina" behaves differently compared to Health and Magicka.

And I have no visible clues. Probably the game itself handles it in a different way.

My "fix" will be to alter the regen only with a standard value, and not dynamic like the others.

For some reasons it is not working with stamina (when another mod or base game are alter it in parallel) so probably I will just do it in a different way.

And I will fix the anims that were not corrected (and other 3 bugs that were reported and are already fixed in V3.2.)

• 4 weeks later...

FNIS prints errors when I put this through:
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndPissF2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndPissM1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndPissM2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndUndress.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndPose.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndHorny.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndPoop.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndBathInRiverEnter.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndBathInRiverFace.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndBathInRiverArms.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndBathInRiverLegs.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndBathInRiverExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Have you converted the anims to SSE format?

2 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

FNIS prints errors when I put this through:
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndPissF2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndPissM1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndPissM2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndUndress.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndPose.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndHorny.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndPoop.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndBathInRiverEnter.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndBathInRiverFace.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndBathInRiverArms.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndBathInRiverLegs.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\MiniNeeds\mndBathInRiverExit.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Have you converted the anims to SSE format?

The ones inside the FNIS patch should be converted to SSE. But also other people reported the same problem.

2 minutes ago, CPU said:

The ones inside the FNIS patch should be converted to SSE. But also other people reported the same problem.

Yeah, just ran the HXK conversion tool, turned the included animations into the right version, so it works fine thus far.

Hey man, managed to get it working. It's great, I love it. Would you be able to create a hook for Sexlab Aroused? So that it hooks into various mods such as "blushing when aroused" etc etc.
Also, a few ideas: 
Firstly, the pee need fills up really quickly, I'd suggest that rather it be a linear rise, have it based on how much you drink + a wait period. So you don't just need to pee when you drink a ton. Combat wetting would be a cool feature, like Private Needs, a toggleable option to make it so that you can wet yourself during combat. Y'know out of fear or whatever.

Hourly polling doesn't seem to work, however. I haven't been getting the notifications, but that may be because I'm using widgets. 
You need to update the animations and repackage the mod with them, as they're not converted to SSE format. It's a simple and quick fix though.

The animations are pretty great when you get them working! Keep up the good job. Overall, very content with this mod.

2 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

Hey man, managed to get it working. It's great, I love it. Would you be able to create a hook for Sexlab Aroused? So that it hooks into various mods such as "blushing when aroused" etc etc.
Also, a few ideas: 
Firstly, the pee need fills up really quickly, I'd suggest that rather it be a linear rise, have it based on how much you drink + a wait period. So you don't just need to pee when you drink a ton. Combat wetting would be a cool feature, like Private Needs, a toggleable option to make it so that you can wet yourself during combat. Y'know out of fear or whatever.

Hourly polling doesn't seem to work, however. I haven't been getting the notifications, but that may be because I'm using widgets. 
You need to update the animations and repackage the mod with them, as they're not converted to SSE format. It's a simple and quick fix though.

The animations are pretty great when you get them working! Keep up the good job. Overall, very content with this mod.

Also, a few other things to add. There's a mod for oldrim called Bathing in skyrim which introduces soaps and various other parts. Those would be cool to see appear in this mod. Especially the dirt textures that varied based on how dirty your character was. The longer you went without bathing, the dirtier you got, the worse your character looked. Something similar would be awesome.