I seem to have a bit of a problem. I don't know if some script lines got crossed somewhere or what. When I first started up this mod (New game, fresh install), all the needs and features were working perfectly. Now I'm a few hours in, I noticed something weird. The drunk meter is no longer filling when I drink an alcoholic drink. In addition to that, none of the alcoholic drinks are satisfying the thirst need. Even more so, when I drank Honningbrew Mead or Black Briar Mead, it satisfied the hunger need. Other than that, everything seems to work perfect. Bathing, waste relief, talking, praying, and sex are all accumulating and depleting as intended. I just got severely limited on what I can drink.

I posted this problem over on your Nexus page, but as I use a good number of LL adult mods, I figured I would further elaborate here. The only mods in my list that could maybe alter consumables is Skooma Whore and maybe Deviously Cursed Loot.  Running a general SSEEdit filter now to see if I can spot anything out of the ordinary.

2 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

I posted this problem over on your Nexus page, but as I use a good number of LL adult mods, I figured I would further elaborate here. The only mods in my list that could maybe alter consumables is Skooma Whore and maybe Deviously Cursed Loot.  Running a general SSEEdit filter now to see if I can spot anything out of the ordinary.

I thought I fixed it in the last version.

Give a try to this: disable the need for skooma or alcohol. Check if the normal thirst need will work.

Will do, once I wake up in the morning. I also need to figure out why my girl keeps going invisible once she steps outside, but that's an effect from another mod and nothing you should care about. I'm getting the kinks worked out, one mod and one bug at a time.

Hi, I did a quick search for glowing textures here, but didn't see that. Anyway, I gave this a try and I'm liking what I see of it. I think it's a keeper.

But, I did notice that the dirt texture is glowing in my game. Are there any fixes for this?

Pics:

Spoiler

ScreenShot37.thumb.png.0fb2fc5c8bfcf4032bbb8b9d660db1e1.png

This one shows both light and dark sides.

ScreenShot36.thumb.png.074d0de7c65c33e5f408206b4398c39e.png

This one is when it's really dark. It's clearly glowing in this pic, and in the game.

My visus is not good enough to see it glowing.

They are just textures, so you can replace them with other ones if the ENB setting makes them glowing.

Yeah, it's pretty hard to see from those pics. It's more noticeable when you move the camera around. I'll look into replacing the textures. I was just about to play with Keep It Clean, but I'm thinking I won't need that one with this. I like it. 

Edit: by the way, would having lots of sex lead to bigger increases for the need to pray? If not, could you think of offering that mechanic? It'd be similar to how food and drink work for... other things.

Edit2: Anyway, I had a little play with different textures, and I think it's the right approach replacing them for others. But, the ones I tried probably aren't going to do without some major editing. I took some pics: (oh, and these are from Keep It Clean).

Spoiler

ScreenShot39.thumb.png.c2e29fb3846dba2350386fd1ed7b0fd5.png

ScreenShot41.thumb.png.3335a552c388b771149a7f08e8938cb2.png

ScreenShot42.thumb.png.148f48f5462ee4cb03a603f2909399a2.png

So, you can see just by where the dirt texture cuts off, this isn't quite the right fit for the CBBE body. I'll have to compare the textures to see how things are different.

But, I really like this effect. It looks like she got dirty and ends a good wash. So, anyone think they can come up with new textures that go with this?

Edit3: well, the texture I looked at just fits on the body like a normal skin would. And the textures for this mod are random-noise based or something. So, would you like to implement an option to read them in instead?

I'm surprised how well this texture fit on her though. Like, with the dirt on the face. It's only the obvious seams that let it down. But, I probably can't use it like this since I'm not sure how they're wrapped on the body. Any suggestions?

Spoiler

This is just the two textures over each other. The base body one. And the dirt one.

3.thumb.png.d89a05fc8649cf00280c4199b0f9400f.png

Edit4: Oh, just one more question: could I use another mod to do the bathing + eating/drinking/sleeping, but still have that stuff monitored by this mod? I'm thinking Keeping It Clean for bathing. And iNeed for the others. But, I had thought to not use those ones in preference to this. So, if we can really get better textures into it, that would be really the best.

Reinstalled SSE und installed this mod too, I really like it because it adds a huge amount of immersion and survival! 

Found a few bugs: 

1: Pee pudle has a  wrong collision and it looks weird if the player stands on it. 

2: Pee stream in first person after peeing

3: some times the game plays no animation. 

30 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

Reinstalled SSE und installed this mod too, I really like it because it adds a huge amount of immersion and survival! 

Found a few bugs: 

1: Pee pudle has a  wrong collision and it looks weird if the player stands on it. 

2: Pee stream in first person after peeing

3: some times the game plays no animation. 

Pee puddle has no collision.

I am aware of the third problem but I do not understand why it is happening (it is not deterministic.)

About point 2 I need more info.

5 minutes ago, aim4it said:

I also get #2, if I drop the 'no pee' item equipped in the inventory it stops.

That is an EXCELLENT clue.

I suppose I left the "pee particle stream" in the first person view of the mesh.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Pee puddle has no collision.

I am aware of the third problem but I do not understand why it is happening (it is not deterministic.)

About point 2 I need more info.

I made a screenshot of it:  (if I delete the collision out of the nif this does not happen but I also can not clean it.)

20180821225712_1.thumb.jpg.4dc9b669b6c694927daba24117cdbba4.jpg

4 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

I made a screenshot of it:  (if I delete the collision out of the nif this does not happen but I also can not clean it.)

20180821225712_1.thumb.jpg.4dc9b669b6c694927daba24117cdbba4.jpg

Yeah, I remember I added the collision object to be able to clean it up.

I can try to reduce the size of the collision mesh.

(But, tell me, it looks fine for me that an actor tries to avoid to put his/her feet on a piss pool, doesn't? :P )

21 hours ago, CPU said:

I thought I fixed it in the last version.

Give a try to this: disable the need for skooma or alcohol. Check if the normal thirst need will work.

Sooo... I did this and even disabled  the thirst meter, saved, loaded, and re-enabled the thirst meter before testing it. Ale and the normal wine now decrease thirst with milk, holy water and the water bottle added by this mod, but that's it. The meads still don't work, as well as the other wine types and the vanilla/DLC specialty alcohols. All food started working again though for the hunger.

On another note, do you actually have an animation assigned to the masturbation key? Because even completely alone in a private setting it's still that horny pose when activated, though it does reset the sex meter.

I'm starting a fresh character after ditching some superfluous mods like SLAdventures (I got Devious Cursed Loot which does all that SLA does and more.) as well as Immersive Encounters (Damned inn brawlers kept causing a script overload at inns during evening hours when all the NPCs congregate, making me CTD every time).

Sooo... I did this and even disabled  the thirst meter, saved, loaded, and re-enabled the thirst meter before testing it. Ale and the normal wine now decrease thirst with milk, holy water and the water bottle added by this mod, but that's it. The meads still don't work, as well as the other wine types and the vanilla/DLC specialty alcohols. All food started working again though for the hunger.

On another note, do you actually have an animation assigned to the masturbation key? Because even completely alone in a private setting it's still that horny pose when activated, though it does reset the sex meter.

I'm starting a fresh character after ditching some superfluous mods like SLAdventures (I got Devious Cursed Loot which does all that SLA does and more.) as well as Immersive Encounters (Damned inn brawlers kept causing a script overload at inns during evening hours when all the NPCs congregate, making me CTD every time).

The info for drinking should give me enough material to do a fix. The masturbation uses a normal sexlab animation for it. It is not custom.

In case you do not have SexLab then the horny pose is used. You are the guy that is answering also on Nexus, correct?

Hey CPU, if I did have other mods installed that took care of the eating/drinking/sleeping/bath, would the widgets still show up? And would the gauges react to when I eat or whatever, even if those other mods were the ones supposed to keep track of it? Would the penalties still be applied for not taking care of things?

I'm thinking of iNeed and Keeping It Clean, as the other mods. I know you meaning iNeed on the download page. But, what about that bathing mod? Is it the same?

18 minutes ago, tryguy said:

Hey CPU, if I did have other mods installed that took care of the eating/drinking/sleeping/bath, would the widgets still show up? And would the gauges react to when I eat or whatever, even if those other mods were the ones supposed to keep track of it? Would the penalties still be applied for not taking care of things?

I'm thinking of iNeed and Keeping It Clean, as the other mods. I know you meaning iNeed on the download page. But, what about that bathing mod? Is it the same?

No, sadly I cannot track the other mods system.

12 hours ago, CPU said:

The info for drinking should give me enough material to do a fix. The masturbation uses a normal sexlab animation for it. It is not custom.

In case you do not have SexLab then the horny pose is used. You are the guy that is answering also on Nexus, correct?

Indeed I am, and I'll help however I can.

As for the using SexLab thing, yes I do have it, as it's a dependency for Devious Cursed Loot, Defeat, Dripping When Aroused, Amorous Adventures, and Aroused Redux. I may have to play around with load order for that one though.

Since you seem pretty keen on fixing the bugs, I'll keep an eye out for anything else. Only other thing I have to report is the bathing activator has trouble with the waters of  Solstheim. Even in the shallows where the water is barely up to my ankles, I get the message "The water is too deep to bathe". I've noticed this seems to be a normal thing with any non vanilla water source. With mod added waters I can understand.  Also speaking of bathing, do you use a body slot for the dirt overlay? I only ask because I have armor mods that add extra accessories, and these don't show on my character when equipped. Curious if it's a skin swap overlay or an extra slot hidden item.

I'm also curious why you have a pee stream equip item, when the animations are in 3rd person. Is it for support of mods like Enhanced Camera or Joy of Perspective?

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

Indeed I am, and I'll help however I can.

As for the using SexLab thing, yes I do have it, as it's a dependency for Devious Cursed Loot, Defeat, Dripping When Aroused, Amorous Adventures, and Aroused Redux. I may have to play around with load order for that one though.

Since you seem pretty keen on fixing the bugs, I'll keep an eye out for anything else. Only other thing I have to report is the bathing activator has trouble with the waters of  Solstheim. Even in the shallows where the water is barely up to my ankles, I get the message "The water is too deep to bathe". I've noticed this seems to be a normal thing with any non vanilla water source. With mod added waters I can understand.  Also speaking of bathing, do you use a body slot for the dirt overlay? I only ask because I have armor mods that add extra accessories, and these don't show on my character when equipped. Curious if it's a skin swap overlay or an extra slot hidden item.

I'm also curious why you have a pee stream equip item, when the animations are in 3rd person. Is it for support of mods like Enhanced Camera or Joy of Perspective?

It is a skin effect, so it does not affect any slot.

The pee stream has both 1st and 3rd person models. I think I forgot to remove the 1st person model in the "no pee".

On 8/22/2018 at 1:06 PM, CPU said:

It is a skin effect, so it does not affect any slot.

The pee stream has both 1st and 3rd person models. I think I forgot to remove the 1st person model in the "no pee".

Figured as much. I think I narrowed down that problem though, to Beeing Female. Looks like the menstrual cycle is a combo of hidden equipped items, script triggers and cloak effects. Pretty sure this is what is taking up the extra slots. 

So, started a new character, fresh settings, the whole bit. This time around I have just Hunger, Thirst, Sleep, bathe, and pee/poop on. Things were working great, until about 5-7 hours in. This time around, no food or drink would satiate the hunger or thirst, not even the added water bottle. I had no chemical dependencies on, I was not a vampire (Though this time around my character was a Succubus custom race), and satisfying the other needs worked as intended. It's like I hit a script wall or something.  From previous posts, this sounds like a problem that keeps resurfacing as you work through the mod.

Figured as much. I think I narrowed down that problem though, to Beeing Female. Looks like the menstrual cycle is a combo of hidden equipped items, script triggers and cloak effects. Pretty sure this is what is taking up the extra slots. 

So, started a new character, fresh settings, the whole bit. This time around I have just Hunger, Thirst, Sleep, bathe, and pee/poop on. Things were working great, until about 5-7 hours in. This time around, no food or drink would satiate the hunger or thirst, not even the added water bottle. I had no chemical dependencies on, I was not a vampire (Though this time around my character was a Succubus custom race), and satisfying the other needs worked as intended. It's like I hit a script wall or something.  From previous posts, this sounds like a problem that keeps resurfacing as you work through the mod.

The problem is that I cannot really play for 10 hours to debug it.

One thing I will do in a future version, will be a "trace dump" button in the MCM, to gather all the information that can help me understanding why in some cases the needs are not satisfied.

So, anybody experiencing the problem, will just have to click the button (probably try again to satisfy a need) and then send me the generate log file. (Probably will just be the normal Papyrus.og with some extra debug info written inside.)

3 hours ago, CPU said:

The problem is that I cannot really play for 10 hours to debug it.

One thing I will do in a future version, will be a "trace dump" button in the MCM, to gather all the information that can help me understanding why in some cases the needs are not satisfied.

So, anybody experiencing the problem, will just have to click the button (probably try again to satisfy a need) and then send me the generate log file. (Probably will just be the normal Papyrus.og with some extra debug info written inside.)

That... would actually be incredibly useful on both sides to try to address this problem. Keeping Papyrus logging on too long makes my game to start acting more stubborn than it usually is, so a dedicated log function would go a long way to help.

I will be reinstalling MiniNeeds once I finish conversion testing for another "private" needs mod, PAF. So far it works great right out the gate, even with RND and Bathing in Skyrim compatibility, so I won't be spending much more time on it. Really wish RND and BiS had widgets or at least other menu visuals to let me know when I was required to take care of a need, same with PAF. This is at least one thing that makes MiniNeeds superior, visual cues and only one plugin.

Maybe after debugging, I can figure out compatibility patches for mods adding custom water sources, hence making MiniNeeds compatible with any mod that add baths, bathhouses, swimming pools, etc.

I've also switched out Beeing Female for Fertility Mode, as BF causes instability and CTD as game time progresses. The 1650 bug, I think they called it, some sort of leftover that was corrected in LE but resurfaced when converted to SE. As the addons loader for BF had a conflict with magic effects from almost EVERY mod that altered actor data, the instability was quite troublesome. I'm actually wondering how much this contributed to the problem I have with MiniNeeds. I'll test it out later on, let you know.

I just had an idea concerning the "no pee" item auto-equipping after peeing. I know that the item is equipped via a script line after the pee activation and animation, so why not just add an additional line to the script that removes the equipped item, and time it for a couple of seconds after the animation and equip lines resolve? That way you don't have to worry about the pee stream still being in first person view, because the "no pee" item will only be equipped long enough to do what you had intended it to do, then removed.

11 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

I just had an idea concerning the "no pee" item auto-equipping after peeing. I know that the item is equipped via a script line after the pee activation and animation, so why not just add an additional line to the script that removes the equipped item, and time it for a couple of seconds after the animation and equip lines resolve? That way you don't have to worry about the pee stream still being in first person view, because the "no pee" item will only be equipped long enough to do what you had intended it to do, then removed.

The code to remove it is already there, the real problem is that (for some reasons) it will not be unequipped.

I am using it, because before was on the actual "pee" so you had your followers continuously peeing (or cumming.)

Of course, I will continue to check what I can do to fully remove it.

Looks like you may not have to do much debugging after all. I've been playing 15+ hours now after uninstalling Beeing Female and starting fresh, and so far haven't had a single problem with MiniNeeds. At the moment I just have  thirst, hunger, sleep, bathing, urinate, and defecate on. Later I'll turn on the remaining three and test them out as well, but so far so good. Probably just need to put Beeing Female in the incompatibilities list.

59 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

Looks like you may not have to do much debugging after all. I've been playing 15+ hours now after uninstalling Beeing Female and starting fresh, and so far haven't had a single problem with MiniNeeds. At the moment I just have  thirst, hunger, sleep, bathing, urinate, and defecate on. Later I'll turn on the remaining three and test them out as well, but so far so good. Probably just need to put Beeing Female in the incompatibilities list.

Thank for letting me know.