On 2/27/2024 at 11:15 PM, Soundwave108 said:

So I actually ended up working on a gen 5 mod that did some stuff with feral mons, but I didn't have time to work on it anymore. Here's an example of what I was doin'image.png.8c6cd063513f6c971346547a0bc4bf74.png

Yup, just adding dicks to mons. I feel like getting back on this but school is drowning me rn. Plus, nearly 600 mons is a lot for just me.

This is amazing

On 3/7/2024 at 4:40 AM, Nevada21 said:

Out of curiosity, is this still being worked on?

Bluntly, no xD. I'm too incapable to write scripts and well, I lost interest.

On 10/19/2023 at 6:31 PM, razar51 said:

Messed with Platinum a tiny bit.
Disclaimer: I am not a good at making sprites myself. I had a nude image for Diamond/Pearl and I just merged it onto the platinum sprite with a few tweaks.

image.png.96ff78146b6189dd318926220dc0a74c.png

would you or anyone care to share this patch for platinum/diamond/pearl please? this looks good :3 cant find anything with nude dawn anywhere. would be awesome! ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 7:01 AM, Mr. Downbad said:

There’s one for sword and shield, I have it installed actually, but you can probably find it in the sword/shield modding thread (yes there’s a separate one), if not I’ll see if I can just copy mine over.

Hey, please would you be able to reupload this?

Many thanks

Has anyone made a rom hack where the Pokemon are anthro? Not human like, I've already played Moemon. I mean I would give it several evolve items like Metal rod (makes them male) dual pillows (makes them female) and Marshmallow Hotdog (makes them futa)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 6:41 AM, Whisperrr said:

Anyone know if theres a nude mod for pokemon sword shield or newer one?

For previous version of pokemon, i found pokemon lolimon is the most awesome. Unfortunately it have a lot of bug and i dont think the creator will continue it. Doubt theres any other as crazy as this but hey its the most fun i've ever played in pokemon mods haha.. maybe theres another mod as crazy as it ? Thanks

There's two female nude mods for Sw/Sh that can be found here, plus one where you can ride the bike in the nude.

There's also a flat-chested version and a dialogue mod that makes NPCs actually comment on your nudity but these mods are found elsewhere, though if you know the true source of that certain game you mentioned then you'd probably know where they would be.

Other games on the Switch haven't receive the same treatment unfortunately, it's either only texture edits or none at all, because it seems to be near impossible to do custom model imports due to no tools available (or locked behind a Discord server, ugh...) and/or poor documentation (unless that's also locked behind a Discord server, ugh...).

The same tools for Sw/Sh could still be used for Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee though according to this wiki, but I don't think anyone has interest in lewd modding this game.

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl might be an exception though since it runs on Unity so you could probably use something like Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to import custom models to the game but like LGPE, no one seems to be interested in modding this game too.

Edited by Catnatic
3 hours ago, Amogusito69 said:

someone know which pokemons change? I found pokemons like chansey, kirlia and gardevoir changes

Looked through the rom, The pokemon who change are. Pikachu, Raichu, abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Chansey, Goldeen, Seaking, Miltank, Blissey, Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardevoir.

On 4/24/2024 at 9:55 PM, Hugh Neutron said:

Looked through the rom, The pokemon who change are. Pikachu, Raichu, abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Chansey, Goldeen, Seaking, Miltank, Blissey, Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardevoir.

Is there anyway to evolve trade evolutions in the rom hack?