Jump to content

LunarEclipse's penis rigged


Recommended Posts

Thank you so much for sharing this! Can I ask something?

 

You said:

"You are using a compatible skin or you have applied the penis texture in the tattoo category, otherwise the penis will be black."

 

Are there any other compatible default skins except for "LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults.package" ?

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Venusa said:

Thank you so much for sharing this! Can I ask something?

 

You said:

"You are using a compatible skin or you have applied the penis texture in the tattoo category, otherwise the penis will be black."

 

Are there any other compatible default skins except for "LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]MaleSkinOverlays_Defaults.package" ?

I don't know :confused: There are tons of skins at this point and I haven't come across one that is compatible yet, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be more. I had to put it in the post just in case.

If you have a particular skin that you like but it isn't compatible you can always aply the texture of the penis as a tattoo. They're available in all the default skin colors and achieve the same result, the only downside is that you won't be able to aply other tattoos that are asigned to that same part.

Also you can easily edit any skin you want and make it compatible. LunarEclipse provided the files necessary and a tutorial if you want to give it a try. You need to download Eclipse-Tutorial_and_PenisTexturesForCCOverlays.rar

 

Also many thanks to those who have left a comment. I won't quote them because the post would be too long, but I've read them all  :heart:

Edited by Vampiressa
Link to comment
21 hours ago, JKash said:

I don't know why, but the lower body dissapears for me when I install the mod. I really don't know whats the problem

I don't know it either, you have to give me more details like your game version, the mods you have installed, when/where do you experience the problem...

Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Cressy_Ren said:

I get this weird outline of the male underwear during animations. My game and WickedWhims are both the latest versions, with the necessary Lunar Eclipse files too. 

 

  Hide contents

Untitled.png.cc41f0309a337c4b140ab7cf8db021bb.png

 

This particular sim is a male with female frame.

That's weird and I can't find a reason why something like that happens. I tested all the possible gender and frame combinations before uploading the file and I didn't notice any oddity.Those 'weird outlines' are caused by a normal map, but the normal map of the mod is plain and don't have any texture. Do you have any body replacement mod installed? Do the lines still appear if you remove all the clothes and accessories? Does it only happen to males with female frame?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Vampiressa said:

That's weird and I can't find a reason why something like that happens. I tested all the possible gender and frame combinations before uploading the file and I didn't notice any oddity.Those 'weird outlines' are caused by a normal map, but the normal map of the mod is plain and don't have any texture. Do you have any body replacement mod installed? Do the lines still appear if you remove all the clothes and accessories? Does it only happen to males with female frame?

I tried with and without wild_guy's body details, EVE body mod, necrodog's HD feet, and changing several skin overlays, nothing worked and that's all the body related mods I have.

I also tried removing all clothes and accessories, even hairs, also nothing worked.

And yes this only happens to males with female frame. All other combinations of sex and frames were fine.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Cressy_Ren said:

I tried with and without wild_guy's body details, EVE body mod, necrodog's HD feet, and changing several skin overlays, nothing worked and that's all the body related mods I have.

I also tried removing all clothes and accessories, even hairs, also nothing worked.

And yes this only happens to males with female frame. All other combinations of sex and frames were fine.

:confused: I'll try to reimport the models using other method and see if that fixes it. I seriously don't know what's causing it, but if they still appear after removing all those things then the problem must be something in this mod definetly.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...