Hmm, you could just use the beggars brawl arena and/or the salem arena from Nexus and activate Sex Lab Defeat. Tried it with both.

In Both arenas you can continue fighting after being defeated. Make things more dangerous with settings in defeat like "steal weapon" or something like this :)

beggars brawl arena : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64352/?

Salem: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50892/?

A further Note: In the Beggars Brawl arena sometimes the opponent runs around in the cage to try to attack some of the NPCs ouside the cage when your PC is in bleeding out state. If this occurs you can fix that with "Kill" via console on the NPCs outside (these are running around and showing their fists)

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

which story line is this ...i tried the enslavement one and couldn't get the arena ...could it be the line you enslave others ??

the one where you are a slave should have it 100%, dont know about the other questlines. 

It is only in the alpha build (alpha 2 or 3 it should be at the moment). 

There is a cheat function to get you to the end of the questline (its long!).

Slaverun Reloaded Alpha 2 dated 11 feb 2018 and it REQUIRES DD 4.0 (if you do not have 4.0 it will not initialize).

if you are running the Development builds of DDi and DDx, you will need to run the Release DD4.0 when starting the game and 

then switch to the Development builds.

On 4/21/2018 at 1:05 PM, Nymra said:

the one where you are a slave should have it 100%, dont know about the other questlines. 

It is only in the alpha build (alpha 2 or 3 it should be at the moment). 

There is a cheat function to get you to the end of the questline (its long!).

WELL ...you helped me alot with your reply ...problem is using cheat enabled option at the mcm ..the quests are so many ...is there a way to skip all that ...it's really annoying and makes my game so buggy ..i can't even complete the quests with the cheat takes a long time ...!!??

17 hours ago, CaCO3 said:

Haha, how could I oversee this thread :-D Same searching like me :-D

I agree (mostly). What I was looking for wasn't so much getting fucked if you lose but rather a fucking arena. See I can't script for **it and my idea would require a bit.

The Concept:
Female PC pays to enter a round robin style tournament where she is pitted against all manner of man, mer and beast. The prize purse being determined by the number and difficulty of rounds completed. She enters the arena at one end through a single door/gateway yet at the opposite end there are multiple gates. Here is where the scripting would stop me. The opposing gates would open between one to four or five at a time allowing that many opponents to enter, once satisfied opponents would promptly leave and should your PC survive the next round would start in 30 seconds or so. Further when she enters the arena a wear and tear type script would be added to her only it needs to figure her health, stamina and sexual prowess (sexlab stats) into the equation as well. So a newer low level PC would only last a few rounds whereas an older seasoned PC might last 40 or 50 rounds.

Oh yes, I almost forgot since I mentioned the difficulty of a round I suppose each race and beast would need to be assigned a damage rating. For instance; Imperial/Breton = 1, Nords/Redguards = 1.5, Bosmer = 0.5, Orc = 2 or whatever. Dogs/Wolves = 2, Horses = 3.5, Giants = 5 and so on. That's not to mention multiples in a single round, like an Imperial and a Redguard for a total of 2.5 plus a multiples bonus of say 15% (grand total of 2.88). Of course the more opponents "defeated" the higher the multiple bonus.

Just a stupid idea of mine that I can't implement. No fighting just fucking. Yes I know something like this would be a nightmare but I would love to see it.

On 21. 11. 2017 at 4:57 PM, Delzaron said:

So, it's possible de build a mod based on that.

Who is volunteer ?

Hi, you are very good at creating quality MODs with a story line. I recently had a similar idea as contained in this thread, it seems that this type of MOD would appreciate a lot of people. I think you are the right person to create this MOD :classic_smile:

Here is the link to my thread, here is a more detailed description :classic_shy:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98575-the-idea-for-a-new-mod-colosseum-fight-arena/

another mod with a "Arena" would be the Evil Lair of Hydra ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12556 )

the Arena fights in that mod are fights to the death.

the PC chooses type of fight = Team A vs Team B or Team A vs PC.  it does use clones of a lot of vanilla NPCs in it (and yes the clones will reflect whatever

beautification mods are used).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived