The idea for a new MOD Colosseum (Fight Arena)

I really like the idea of the Colosseum in Skyrim, as in MOD Slaverun by Kenjoka. In Slaverun, it takes several hours to play this MOD before the Colosseum is ready for use. I enjoyed playing MOD Slaverun, but I would be very pleased with separate Colosseum. Here is my vision: Mod would combine the best of the small combat arena and the new big colosum. The location could be elsewhere, MOD could work with MOD Simple Slavery. The Colosseum might not be as big as in Slaverun (Because the largest Colosseum is of course in Slaverun :classic_biggrin:), but larger than the old fight arena. The fight would work as in the old version (Slaverun). At the entrance in arena your equipment will be removed, you will only get daedric gloves, boots, helmet and sword.  Fighting with humans and animals, in case of loss of health, the warrior (slave) can be raped, or raped during the fight. If a warrior (slave) dies, his dead body can be raped as in Slaverun Coloseum, then it can be revived. You will get to the Colosseum as a slave through MOD Simple Slavery, or as a free citizen (fight for money). As a slave there will be here a small quest, you will have to win thirty matches to gain freedom. And a little diversion at the end, if the slave loses three times in succession will multiple raped (big gabgbang goodbye party with looser) and then spit roasted alive, like at the bad end of Slaverun.

• 4 weeks later...

That kind of mod is relatively easy to realize.

But you need to think about few things :

- repeatible fights, or a championship stuff ?

- only humans, or also beasts ?

- level required to participate.

- rewards, punishments, etc...

- death match, or there is a limit ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2018 at 10:25 PM, Delzaron said:

That kind of mod is relatively easy to realize.

But you need to think about few things :

- repeatible fights, or a championship stuff ?

- only humans, or also beasts ?

- level required to participate.

- rewards, punishments, etc...

- death match, or there is a limit ?

I apologize for the delayed response, I thought this thread was already forgotten.

I would like repeatable fights and championship.  Championship as the main quest. Repeatable fights as a side quest (one fight against people or animals, according to the choice).

Side quest can be repeated indefinitely, after winning or losing, you can apply for another fight quest.

Humans and also beasts, with more progressive, dangerous opponents, or more opponents.

Maybe level 20.

For each winning fight, the player receives 250 Septims ( the slave gets food or drink). If a player drops health below 50% during a beating, he will be raped by an opponent in the arena. After the animation ends, the fight continues. If a player loses, will not die, but as a punish will be several time raped in arena. In the main quest of the Championship, a player may lose only three times. 

At the end of the main quest there are two variants. If a player played as a free person or as a slave. 

Slave version: As a slave you will have to win thirty matches to gain freedom.  If the slave loses three times in succession will multiple raped (big gabgbang goodbye party with looser) and then spit roasted alive, like at the bad end of Slaverun. The grilling party will be housed in the interior of the Coliseum in the main hall. At the party will be a lot of guests (gladiators from the arena, or noble guests).

Free person variant: If you win thirty matches, you will receive a reward of 10,000 septims.  If a player loses, will be raped in the main hall and all things and money will be confiscated. Then placed in the pillory, there will be a whole day punished in the same way as the MOD Prison Overhaul. After the punishment, the player will be released. If the player wants his stuff and money back he will have to fight again this time as a slave.

PS: I deliberately skipped the part where the player dies in the fight and is resurrected, assuming it would be difficult to do.

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

I apologize for the delayed response, I thought this thread was already forgotten.

I would like repeatable fights and championship.  Championship as the main quest. Repeatable fights as a side quest (one fight against people or animals, according to the choice).

Side quest can be repeated indefinitely, after winning or losing, you can apply for another fight quest.

Humans and also beasts, with more progressive, dangerous opponents, or more opponents.

Maybe level 20.

For each winning fight, the player receives 250 Septims ( the slave gets food or drink). If a player drops health below 50% during a beating, he will be raped by an opponent in the arena. After the animation ends, the fight continues. If a player loses, will not die, but as a punish will be several time raped in arena. In the main quest of the Championship, a player may lose only three times. 

At the end of the main quest there are two variants. If a player played as a free person or as a slave. 

Slave version: As a slave you will have to win thirty matches to gain freedom.  If the slave loses three times in succession will multiple raped (big gabgbang goodbye party with looser) and then spit roasted alive, like at the bad end of Slaverun. The grilling party will be housed in the interior of the Coliseum in the main hall. At the party will be a lot of guests (gladiators from the arena, or noble guests).

Free person variant: If you win thirty matches, you will receive a reward of 10,000 septims.  If a player loses, will be raped in the main hall and all things and money will be confiscated. Then placed in the pillory, there will be a whole day punished in the same way as the MOD Prison Overhaul. After the punishment, the player will be released. If the player wants his stuff and money back he will have to fight again this time as a slave.

PS: I deliberately skipped the part where the player dies in the fight and is resurrected, assuming it would be difficult to do.

I see.

In fact, I'm thinking about the stuff we have for slaves here on LL...

We have notbing like an arena, the mine mod was canceled...

I could develop an arena mod with your specifications, but only if enough people request it : I have my other projets to do, I can't loose time on projects who nobody will support.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

I see.

In fact, I'm thinking about the stuff we have for slaves here on LL...

We have notbing like an arena, the mine mod was canceled...

I could develop an arena mod with your specifications, but only if enough people request it : I have my other projets to do, I can't loose time on projects who nobody will support.

I started a thread to vote 

here is link: 

12 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

If I join the project, we'll need to discuss. You know, I have a patreon account (some of my mods are monetized).

It all depends on you, I just gave the idea.  I certainly do not want to force you into anything. You can contribute to the voting thread and write your opinion and conditions. 

I'm also interested in how many people would be interested in this MOD.

11 minutes ago, poblivion said:

It all depends on you, I just gave the idea.  I certainly do not want to force you into anything. You can contribute to the voting thread and write your opinion and conditions. 

I'm also interested in how many people would be interested in this MOD.

OK, thx.

lol btw wow you'd get daedric armor and showered with money?

Wouldn't that be kinda imba?

How about a raiment consisting of a super-short assless, pantiless loincloth and gold or silver-bordered leather or plate gauntlets and thigh-high fuck-me greaves, depending on skill preference, though certain fights or events might call for special attire.

So like, maybe you gotta get 5 straight humanoid fighter victories and then you fight a boss of the next rank and they don't end in death, just bleedout unless the event calls for to the death (don't wana run outta unique fighters to challenge you, but there could be unique prisoners you can be pit against and the jarl or nobleman or whoever gives a thumb up or down.  Like an orc serial rapist and murderer or a rift-man bandit mage who took captive caravan merchants as slaves.)

Have an ever-increasing bonus for every consecutive win after the first, in increments of 50 X rank and occasionally a prize depending on rank) and a loss resets it and too many losses in a row and you get bumped down in rank and eventually start getting paired up against worse odds that end with you getting reamed until your butt's raw because you're obviously only entertaining as a bloodied cum dumpster.

Or occasionally you get to fight naked POWs to the death, or maybe a dominion asshole wants to recreate the battle for the imperial city, but with more boobs and wangs.  Whoever your manager has you fighting to entertain.  Oh and if your rank sucks you have to pull the manager's cart to the fight.  lol

Maybe you can choose if you have a bounty to pay it off naked and armed with a stick in an arena, and boots that overencumber you, and/or DD devices.  Every match, win or lose, decrease maybe 200 gold from your bounty.

Maybe you can bet your freedom and then if you lose it goes into your slave idea, only with the stakes that high and a potential cockwarmer for some noble there's a chance the opponent has a random poison.  Maybe some flavor text afterward if you manage to win, like mentioning someone is looking into the cheating but nothing ends up turning up, but you might get some speech xp for convincing your manager to look into it in the first place with a random difficulty.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2018 at 5:01 AM, Harry Smackmeat said:

lol btw wow you'd get daedric armor and showered with money?

Wouldn't that be kinda imba?

How about a raiment consisting of a super-short assless, pantiless loincloth and gold or silver-bordered leather or plate gauntlets and thigh-high fuck-me greaves, depending on skill preference, though certain fights or events might call for special attire.

So like, maybe you gotta get 5 straight humanoid fighter victories and then you fight a boss of the next rank and they don't end in death, just bleedout unless the event calls for to the death (don't wana run outta unique fighters to challenge you, but there could be unique prisoners you can be pit against and the jarl or nobleman or whoever gives a thumb up or down.  Like an orc serial rapist and murderer or a rift-man bandit mage who took captive caravan merchants as slaves.)

Have an ever-increasing bonus for every consecutive win after the first, in increments of 50 X rank and occasionally a prize depending on rank) and a loss resets it and too many losses in a row and you get bumped down in rank and eventually start getting paired up against worse odds that end with you getting reamed until your butt's raw because you're obviously only entertaining as a bloodied cum dumpster.

Or occasionally you get to fight naked POWs to the death, or maybe a dominion asshole wants to recreate the battle for the imperial city, but with more boobs and wangs.  Whoever your manager has you fighting to entertain.  Oh and if your rank sucks you have to pull the manager's cart to the fight.  lol

Maybe you can choose if you have a bounty to pay it off naked and armed with a stick in an arena, and boots that overencumber you, and/or DD devices.  Every match, win or lose, decrease maybe 200 gold from your bounty.

Maybe you can bet your freedom and then if you lose it goes into your slave idea, only with the stakes that high and a potential cockwarmer for some noble there's a chance the opponent has a random poison.  Maybe some flavor text afterward if you manage to win, like mentioning someone is looking into the cheating but nothing ends up turning up, but you might get some speech xp for convincing your manager to look into it in the first place with a random difficulty.

You wish to make what the romans made ? battles in the colossum ?

That's.... interesting...

On 4/29/2018 at 6:49 PM, poblivion said:

I really like the idea of the Colosseum in Skyrim, as in MOD Slaverun by Kenjoka. In Slaverun, it takes several hours to play this MOD before the Colosseum is ready for use. I enjoyed playing MOD Slaverun, but I would be very pleased with separate Colosseum. Here is my vision: Mod would combine the best of the small combat arena and the new big colosum. The location could be elsewhere, MOD could work with MOD Simple Slavery. The Colosseum might not be as big as in Slaverun (Because the largest Colosseum is of course in Slaverun :classic_biggrin:), but larger than the old fight arena. The fight would work as in the old version (Slaverun). At the entrance in arena your equipment will be removed, you will only get daedric gloves, boots, helmet and sword.  Fighting with humans and animals, in case of loss of health, the warrior (slave) can be raped, or raped during the fight. If a warrior (slave) dies, his dead body can be raped as in Slaverun Coloseum, then it can be revived. You will get to the Colosseum as a slave through MOD Simple Slavery, or as a free citizen (fight for money). As a slave there will be here a small quest, you will have to win thirty matches to gain freedom. And a little diversion at the end, if the slave loses three times in succession will multiple raped (big gabgbang goodbye party with looser) and then spit roasted alive, like at the bad end of Slaverun.

The colossum in slaverun works ?

By the way, about an arena mod...

I though about something like Novigrad arena... wood, little, underground.

But, if we want to make something big like the battles the romans organized, it should be in open air...

e09a178f6378c77a8b758e1478710c3d.jpg

So, the arena stuff should be official or not ?

At open air, or not ?

If it's illegal (and slavery is illegal by default in skyrim), it should be underground, no ?

image.png

14 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

When I visited it, it was empty...

Yes, the arena works, but the big hall is almost empty, there is almost nothing, just a couple of fence with slaves and a few visitors. I think the arena and the surrounding area are unnecessarily big. Own mechanics of duels, death, rape and revival is good. 

I would like something like an arena in Oblivion

4 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Yes, the arena works, but the big hall is almost empty, there is almost nothing, just a couple of fence with slaves and a few visitors. I think the arena and the surrounding area are unnecessarily big. Own mechanics of duels, death, rape and revival is good. 

I would like something like an arena in Oblivion

Ok, we could recycle the arena of windhelm... or using the one if the quest with sheogorath.

We could also a imperial fortress...

I found a nice base : an imperial style arena.

I'll try to place it in Skyrim, or in a small world... or in an interior world, a cave of course (due to the sky problem of interior cells).

The interiors can be made by using vanilla imperial fortress corridors, which makes things easier.

Do you know if the oblivion arena gladiators were remade for skyrim ?

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

I found a nice base : an imperial style arena.

I'll try to place it in Skyrim, or in a small world... or in an interior world, a cave of course (due to the sky problem of interior cells).

The interiors can be made by using vanilla imperial fortress corridors, which makes things easier.

Do you know if the oblivion arena gladiators were remade for skyrim ?

Arena has probably already transferred by the team worked on Skyblivion. On Nexus I've seen some parts of the buildings converted from Oblivion. Perhaps it might be possible to ask someone who has already dealt with it. 

In Skyrim you can definitely find a suitable place to put the arena, I'll also take a look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope this gets made. And maybe a provincial journey where you begin in one of the flea-bag villages in a wood lined pit like, Conan 1982, they progress to Gladiator with Russell Crowe in a sandy spot on the borders with Hammerfell, but all roads lead to Cyrodiil.... ?

Archived