Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

6 hours ago, tk2004 said:

To fix the problem, Change the value as follows.

stride = 76

Thankyou so much? It became normal.

I will continue to ask questions.
How can I make swimsuit translucent?
It was useless even if I changed the item in the red circle of the material?

Spoiler

1662887555_bandicam2020-04-1619-34-18-172.jpg.02d5cbd1c6e625e8719218c0c1e2dddd.jpg

8 hours ago, vgadict said:

Thus far, there are only 2 suit styles that support it.  One is the pinchos (maid) suits which are available in DMM and Steam.  There is one other suit (not sure of the name, but it is a shirt with pantyhose) available on DMM that also supports it.  If you have one of those suits and 4-star awaken it, the hand becomes available.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, youngsoo8806 said:

I am playing DOAXVV in Japan Server. I just checked score of the Rank no 1.

It is now reaching about 300 Million.

Most funny thing is Rank no.1 player isn't even using a single festival SSR swimwear.

Which means they using previous SSR swimwear, that doesn't have any score bonus.

Fighting with SSS ranked opponent (8 point match) will give you only around 15,000 score.

I have calculated simply about time it should take to make this ridiculous score.

300,000,000 score divide by 15,000 score = 20,000 times of fights.

20,000 fights multiply by 20 FP used for a fight= 400,000 FP (Stamina) needs. (if you are about 120 lv you have around 450 max FP) -> 889 recovery drinks required.

20,000 fights multiply by 50 seconds (I merely counted the seconds of loading, skipping and display UI for a game from Cloud Server *It can be different depend on your playing circumstances) = 1,000,000 seconds = 16,667 minutes = 278 hours = 11.5 days

It should take 11.5 days without any break time clicking on the opponents, play button and skip button.

Let me assume Rank No.1 player is using both festival SSR swimwears.

It will give you around 40,000 score per game.

That gives you around 7,500 games, 150,000 FP, 334 drinks and 4.3 days.

It has been opened now 3rd day of this festival.

What do you guys think about this?

*If you think about the Golden Balls, here it is.

Everyday Golden balls supplied 1 (3 so far)

number of Golden ball you can purchase from the festival store 5 per day (15 total so far) and 10 for entire festival.

And 30 from the paid store.

It is total 58

If you are using Golden Ball while fight to SSS ranked opponent, it gives you around 150,000 score per game.

which means 8,700,000 score with 58 games.

- to make 300 Million with all Golden Balls can be used so far is 7340 games.

146,810 FP, 327 drinks, 4.24 days

That doesn't make big differences.

I have written this stupid complaint just for releasing my self stress and share the unfairness.

Thanks for reading boring one.

i think i said it before too

theres ALWAYS a BOT doing this shit

those scores are not even human possible

4 hours ago, ayawrxsti said:

i think i said it before too

theres ALWAYS a BOT doing this shit

those scores are not even human possible

The problem is some of those bots are run by whales with deep pockets, so the company isn't willing to ban them or they'll lose the revenue.

6 hours ago, vgadict said:

The problem is some of those bots are run by whales with deep pockets, so the company isn't willing to ban them or they'll lose the revenue.

Even though company is afraid of losing some revenue, they must think more deeply about consequences it could cause after.

If they just ignore and neglect those hackers it will eventually ruin the game itself.

It happen everywhere from all different platformed games (PC, Mobile and console as well).

They should think providing game and earning from it long-term than the profit right in front of their faces.

I also made payment quiet a lot since the game opened (I guess more than 5,000 USD).

But when I see these selfish hackers getting the most valuable prices from the competition, I really considering once more to pay this narrow-sighted bastards TECMO.

I wish TECMO or DMM WAKE UP and do something about this immediately.

@Fiona_Lovers

There are two branches of nude models. One by Knight77, and one by Mono1214. Mono's has extra UV islands for breasts and crotch; and the two different styles of nude mesh have different textures to match the UV layout. Hi-Metal textures for the mono1214 mesh. Knight77 textures on his own mesh.

I think it's possible to combine the two different textures so that using a single texture will work with both meshes.

hi-metal.png.050721ff2d912b6d91528d8056aff0d6.pngknight77.png.83e0213d0a98b372f4e858d705eff9fc.png

( Left: mono1214, Right: Knight77 )

Copy and paste the crotch from knight77 skin textures onto hi-metal textures.

On 4/16/2020 at 11:44 AM, knock-knock said:

Thankyou so much? It became normal.

I will continue to ask questions.
How can I make swimsuit translucent?
It was useless even if I changed the item in the red circle of the material?

Might be an issue with exporting in blender

seems like the files revert or dont completely update when importing

Merge the swimsuit texture with body texture maybe ?

Shadows Off/On/Original  @Biggie123987

64x64 UV Map possible? @krunkDunk

@kusakave

That pixel shader may not be included in the default list of shaders that get dumped, or you are in the wrong dump mode.

But you can make your own temporary ini to dump that shader like this...

[ShaderOverridePSBlackboard]
hash = 29c81a931743921b
allow_duplicate_hash = overrule
run = CommandListCustomDump

[CommandListCustomDump]
dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t0 mono dds
dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t1 mono dds
dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t2 mono dds

save the ini file in your mods folder

go to the scene with the blackboard

enable hunting mode, press ctrl+F8 until you select "Frame Analysis Profile: UI" ( this will be the quickest dump with least amount of garbage you don't want )

then press F8 and look for the texture of the blackboard in the dump folder

You should disable delete or move the ini file out of your mods folder when you aren't looking to dump a specific shader

blackboard.zip Here are two textures of the blackboard I got

Oh, also when you try to replace the texture in your mod if it doesn't work you may need to add something like this to your mod

[ShaderOverridePSSomething]
hash = {some pixelshader hash}
checktextureoverride = ps-t0
; if also replacing ps-t1 uncomment below
; checktextureoverride = ps-t1

In the case of the blackboard I don't think you need it, the pixel shader is also for fingernails; I think it would have been dumped with the "Frame Analysis Profile: Skin, Clothes, Hair & Fingernails " but that takes a long time to dump all those, so that's why I showed the quick method of dumping a specific shader along with the UI.

On 4/18/2020 at 5:21 AM, Franz14 said:

Hope someone mods the current awesome swimsuits on DMM before end of event ?

Thanks in advance

Don't count on it.  It's only a 1.1% gacha, and it looks like a lot of people had trouble getting an SSR from it.  Count yourself fortunate if you did.  I tried over a 100 pulls and got nothing.  It's possible that many of the modders didn't get it either.  Even if they did, they might be spending 100% of their time grinding the PvP festival matches.  The competition is insane this week with so many players at home under quarantine with nothing else to do besides play doaxvv.

20 hours ago, Donline- said:

Might be an issue with exporting in blender

seems like the files revert or dont completely update when importing

I exported with blender 2.82a and 2.80 and neither of them made the swimsuit translucent?

Need to edit textures too?
I'm sorry to ask you many questions.

50 minutes ago, knock-knock said:

I exported with blender 2.82a and 2.80 and neither of them made the swimsuit translucent?

Need to edit textures too?
I'm sorry to ask you many questions.

Blender can only edit the UV and MESH.Can't change the material in the game.

If the material in the game is transparent.Maybe you need to edit textures. Establish alpha channel.

If the material in the game is not transparent, editing is invalid.