Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

So I just noticed there is an extra shader in Nagisa's lvl 60 character episode (possibly other episodes that are similar), but when its skipped via hunting mode, rather than Nagisa being naked during the scene, she's in her full character outfit. I wonder if its possible to do the reverse. Similarly, there was only one IB that when suppressed in hunting mode you get the same effect.

image.png.b843ccd87402e697f19119696338b228.png

45 minutes ago, RSXelrate said:

Is there any mod to change the time of day?  On Steam, it is constantly night time when I'm playing and trying to take pictures in Photo Mode.

It's built into the game options on the home screen. Options>Environment Settings>(Other category)'Time Offset'.

15 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

So I just noticed there is an extra shader in Nagisa's lvl 60 character episode (possibly other episodes that are similar), but when its skipped via hunting mode, rather than Nagisa being naked during the scene, she's in her full character outfit. I wonder if its possible to do the reverse. Similarly, there was only one IB that when suppressed in hunting mode you get the same effect.

I found the shader in some other scenes, including the gacha scene and the owner room with the tub ( didn't try without ); anyway, I wasn't able to reproduce anything you described. What would you expect normally instead of her full costume? Is she supposed to be nude in that scene?

I looked at both Marie and Honoka's nude scenes but didn't notice anything wrong when skipping that shader.

@krunkDunk - Doing an export of the shader, its just a direct draw. So either the game is playing a pre-rendered video overlaid on-top of the scene (that still has all the motions) or its rendering it off-screen/different buffer and overlaying the whole buffer on-top. So for now, the only thing gained might be if you want to disable it to have the scene play with certain outfits or mods.

I had also checked out marie's scene and that one switches her body model in the game-rendered scene.

On 4/1/2020 at 3:13 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

image.png.b843ccd87402e697f19119696338b228.png

Hm interesting....

It must be a heavy shader! when I turn it off, the scene runs smoothly, when turned on it allways stutters a little bit.

It seems like a trick of the devs to play a video and dont have loading time after it returns to the non-video scene....

Edit: When testing out with the Ayane Character episode #7 it confirms that it is the video shader. It plays the video in front. If skipped there isnt anything to see.

Maybe they wanted to try something different with that Nagisa scene, thats why they play the exact same animation in the background. Or they used that as reference video and forgot to remove the actual animation in the background to be deleted.

Also no costume is supposed to be on there! If you put her in a costum with a skirt or cape or anything that should have a separate rig to move these, it will stay in a freezed postion in the bath tube scene.

So it really seems more like a mistake from the devs than intended.

10 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

I found the shader in some other scenes, including the gacha scene and the owner room with the tub ( didn't try without ); anyway, I wasn't able to reproduce anything you described. What would you expect normally instead of her full costume? Is she supposed to be nude in that scene?

I looked at both Marie and Honoka's nude scenes but didn't notice anything wrong when skipping that shader.

In Maries and Honokas scenes. the girls ARE really naked. Thats where the full nude bodies for the mods came from.

In the Nagisa scene she is wearing her outfit because the episode swaps from video to ingame scene.

Edit2:

When you do skip that shader, a lot of errors appear in game, like this:

Spoiler

Unbenannt-1.jpg.c16109c12ddb27614f0c82fa0497023e.jpg

The moment I activate that skip, it freezes an image of the current scene which is then visible through things like the shower water.

1 hour ago, DOAX-X said:

Can anyone help, modify the following swimsuit to a nude mod I am recording nude versions of all DOAXVV videos,

but some videos will use designated swimwear, which can only be achieved by modifying the designated swimwear

Misaki & General swimwear

Reveal hidden contents

20200402_202356.thumb.jpg.fd88a1632f55e136af61d02f780cab52.jpg

20200402_202309.thumb.jpg.36506f26465af6d43a6f11a3c18ce7f0.jpg

Well, if u are looking for a nude mod of misaki default outfit, maybe u can try this?

On 4/1/2020 at 3:13 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

Also an important info: This shader would also remove the "disrupt" filter for the new floating photo scene!

And with that shader removed, you can't take pictures ingame. They will only be black.

6 hours ago, DOAX-X said:

Can anyone help, modify the following swimsuit to a nude mod I am recording nude versions of all DOAXVV videos,

but some videos will use designated swimwear, which can only be achieved by modifying the designated swimwear

Misaki & General swimwear

Hide contents

20200402_202356.thumb.jpg.fd88a1632f55e136af61d02f780cab52.jpg

20200402_202309.thumb.jpg.36506f26465af6d43a6f11a3c18ce7f0.jpg

Original swimsuit malfunction version However, this swimsuit seems to be unavailable, Can this swimsuit be modified in such cases?

Hide contents

1637907908_Screenshot_20200402-144214_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d54f7fa7ba61d5b3314a45d405623bd3.jpg1807409811_Screenshot_20200402-144315_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.74a77064a0cb5cdfa7e5759223893b41.jpg

Good luck mate, have asked this already so often... ?

Hi guys, I got both of Sayuri's Birthday suits if anyone wants to rip some model. Just tell me which one to wear. My game ID is 835979515.

And I have a question as well, is there any mod to increase Kanna's breasts? Big thx and kudos to all your guys excellent work!

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2020.04.03 - 09.56.25.41.png

DOAX_VV 2020-03-30 21-37-48-032.png