I need help fixing these errors 

d.PNG

helena error.PNG

nagisa error.PNG

tamaki error.PNG

nyo error.PNG

error.PNG

marie.PNG

Second one is a problem I was having as well. It's only when you wear certain swimsuits, so for the time being just avoid the ones that the texture has issues with. Still haven't found a solution for it and I ended up just creating new textures of my own from scratch instead.

Third one you need the face texture that matches the color of the body texture.

Fourth one isn't a problem, just more that the area around the lips wasn't colored in for the texture and remained white. It's an easy fix if you have photoshop and want to color it in yourself. I'm assuming those three problems were from using @Donline- textures? If so then the Nagisa face textures in the 4th image weren't working correctly for some reason.

If the problem for the 5th and 7th image are only for certain swimsuits, then I would ignore wearing those swimsuits for now or use a different skin.

For the picture with Ayane you need to download a mod for that swimsuit. I don't have a link or know if one has been made, but you can look around for one and it should fix that issue.

14 minutes ago, RedDogSlay said:

Second one is a problem I was having as well. It's only when you wear certain swimsuits, so for the time being just avoid the ones that the texture has issues with. Still haven't found a solution for it and I ended up just creating new textures of my own from scratch instead.

Third one you need the face texture that matches the color of the body texture.

Fourth one isn't a problem, just more that the area around the lips wasn't colored in for the texture and remained white. It's an easy fix if you have photoshop and want to color it in yourself. I'm assuming the first three problems were from using @Donline- textures?

If the problem for the 5th and 7th image are only for certain swimsuits, then I would ignore wearing those swimsuits for now or use a different skin.

For the picture with Ayane you need to download a mod for that swimsuit. I don't have a link or know if one has been made, but you can look around for one and it should fix that issue.

Thanks for your help

12 hours ago, RequiemsEdge said:

Copy and paste this into your d3dx.ini file.

;EventFes
[TextureOverrideNet]
hash = 6ad95f7b
handling = skip
[TextureOverrideTree1]
hash = 0275d0e4
handling = skip
[TextureOverrideTree2]
hash = e1456fc6
handling = skip
[TextureOverrideRope1]
hash = 38a1404c
handling = skip
[TextureOverrideRope2]
hash = 41b84deb
handling = skip

;MoneyFes
[TextureOverrideMoneyFesNet]
hash = 56f2281a
handling = skip
[TextureOverrideMoneyFesTree1]
hash = 49984d7f
handling = skip
[TextureOverrideMoneyFesTree2]
hash = 80fb1a2c
handling = skip
[TextureOverrideMoneyFesRope1]
hash = c060865a
handling = skip
[TextureOverrideMoneyFesRope2]
hash = 2a4f99f3
handling = skip
[TextureOverrideMoneyFesEyelet1]
hash = 7393a3cb
handling = skip
[TextureOverrideMoneyFesEyelet2]
hash = f67e4ffd
handling = skip

do you just enter it or is there something else

I wrote this in my thread but I am gonna ask here too in hopes I might get some help.

For some reason my game seems to draw things in a different order, or cache textures or something. Because there are a lot of issues in regards to textures that I can't reproduce, which makes it very hard to troubleshoot or even find them in the first place.

Here are some examples.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200308_105933.thumb.jpg.f6031886ad65546cefb2087b48e1f46e.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200308_110442.thumb.jpg.1b1a85102f4b9675fa9ee73306d33dca.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200307_180048.thumb.jpg.b6e2cf34880fc8727a680648ee67f423.jpg.268823f3da4699d54d58898328257233.jpg

So in certain angles the textures aren't drawn at all or partially(?), the top 2 pics are supposed to be all Silver.
The textures were always silver to me, and in the below examples my buttons always worked but not for others.

All of these issues (and more) I couldn't replicate whatever I did. I tried changing d3dx.ini (also sent mine to my friend who was troubleshooting for me), and I tried moving around the mod or changing name of things.
Every time it worked perfectly for me, as if my game draws it differently or has something cached?

It really makes it impossible for me to find bugs, unless I use someone else. And even then I have to guess what is wrong kind of.

Does anyone have any idea why my game behaves differently?

日本語で失礼します。

まだ、水着の有無と形状を微調整変更と身体の入れ替えがやっとで、

水着をキーに割り当てての表現はこれからです。

ですので、F2キーを押すことによる変化のみです。

皆さんのキーによるスイッチ記述を学びます。

変更前DOAX-VenusVacation_200316_082811.jpg.4b238b52c3b7180e5f75bc630679dda0.jpg変更後DOAX-VenusVacation_200316_082820.jpg.5b9936320ac97ee72eca2238bc4549c8.jpg

胸部は水着で少し隠したほうがよい様な…

そこで、スイッチを使いこなすのに、参考にしているのが

SSR_Event_Atelier Ryza (Common) で、その中の.iniにて不明な事があります。

[Constants]
global persist $top = 0
global persist $cape = 0
global $mod_active = 0
global $slot_active = 0
global $id = 4311230

上記のglobal $id は何を意味していますか。hunting出来る値でしょうか。

スイッチが増やせるようになったら、スカートの一枚一枚を扱えるようにしたいです。

On 3/11/2020 at 8:58 AM, KanekoVV said:

I updated the White Prince SSR mod and fixed the reported issues and added 3 colors. All options should work with the new colors.

Download is available at original post or in my thread.

Today's update appears to have broken this mod.  The X + [1-5] options aren't working.

On 3/9/2020 at 9:18 PM, tk2004 said:

How to find the dds(texture) files

1) Use "shader hunting" (see below image). The "shader hunting" instructions are in this video.

(You know how to "shader hunting" because you can extract textures.)

Hide contents

1382812637_.png.b147289d5887acfe83fc7490a423f6c4.png

2) Search "FrameAnalysis folder" in "eyeball hash (304e04a1)". You can see "drawcall" from the file name. (ex: drawcall-vb0=304e04a1-vs=xxxxxxx.buf)

3) Search "FrameAnalysis folder" in "drawcall". Then you will find the dds(texture) files .

Thank you for answer!
Is "drawcall" the red circle in the image?
I searched the "FrameAnalysis folder" using the numbers in red circles, but there was no dds for the eyeball?

Spoiler

eyeball.jpg.292402543050102e8988d4f711394050.jpg

On 3/17/2020 at 2:25 PM, knock-knock said:

Thank you for answer!
Is "drawcall" the red circle in the image?
I searched the "FrameAnalysis folder" using the numbers in red circles, but there was no dds for the eyeball?

Reveal hidden contents

eyeball.jpg.292402543050102e8988d4f711394050.jpg

Yes. Next, search "000158".

(Check if the dds file is dumped. You can check by searching for "* .dds".)