Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

5 minutes ago, Gotta go fast said:

Ayane_SR.thumb.jpg.e05f0c11dd1b98abb168be7b1eaac8be.jpg

How do I get this to work? I have special k installed and resorp. What am I missing?

This one will have holes in body if you remove shaders.

Get white lace bikini and put this on as skin :smile:

Then remove shaders with Special K.

39 minutes ago, JoeMesh said:

Yeah, it's random. That's why they let you lock the gauge. So you can keep gifting lotions for the event without changing the level you want.

I don't know if it can go more than 2 levels in either direction. I haven't been able to get + or - 3 on any of the gauges.

So can i lock breast shape but still use breast shape lotions on it, so it either stays at +2 or with much luck get´s +3?

Or can i just increase the other values if one is locked?

Once you lock a gauge, it will not change at all no matter how many of that same lotion you use on it. If its locked at +2 it won't change to +3. The 4 gauges (breast jiggle, butt jiggle, breast shape, butt shape) can all be locked or changed individually.

All you need for that one is Resorep and the textures provided in this thread.

On another note, am I doing something wrong or is SpecialK just a unique beast for everyone? The only shaders I can find to remove the towel (the black one, the white one is working properly) from Ayane also remove her panties, and the skin shader is nowhere to be found in my list. It's a little frustrating.

2 hours ago, Validol25 said:

HEY, MODER... :smile:
INSTEAD OF LOTIONS USE CHEAT ENGINE TO CHANGE VALUE OF JIGLE
LOOK FOR MEM CELL IN SAME PLACE WHERE BREASTSIZE

WHEN FIND IT, SET ATONCE +10 AND TELL US THAT YOU LOOK   :smile:  

Can you provide a cheat table for the jiggle? That sounds more advanced than what I'm used to doing with CE.

3 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

Can you provide a cheat table for the jiggle? That sounds more advanced than what I'm used to doing with CE.

It's harder then it looks. This guy is mostly trolling. Most values are server sided and if this one wasn't you would have to search through millions of values.

I think he never checked the memory with cheatengine on doaxvv... truely millions of values and thousands of similar values.

That´s why i wonder how people found out the breast values for the existing table which got shared.

@validol25 I used cheat engine already long ago for doaxvv, but i wanted to see in which way the shape changes with lotions on max. Actually it´s very minimal here in doaxvv, i´m better off with cheatengine ye.

Also if you flame others you should atleast come up with your idea, instead of just blowing out air. if we wouldn´t know anything we wouldn´t have come this far. Most people here just didn´t use cheat engine much yet.

Anyway, i also would like to find values for belly, butt and such but i never saw so many values on a game with cheat engine... the last one was Tera and there weren´t soo many values.

1 hour ago, Validol25 said:

YEA  I TROLLING. IF BREASTSIZE CAN BE CHANGE IN THIS WAY, WHY CANT WE TRY FIND OTHER PARAMETERS?
HOW THEY CAN BE QUICKLY FOUND ;)  LEARN HOW WORK WITH CHEAT ENG
MODER.. :smile:
KNIGHT  THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL   :open_mouth:

Why are you using caps for all your messages. You obviously have no idea how long it takes to find values on a game like this. 

2 minutes ago, Noice123 said:

Why are you using caps for all your messages. You obviously have no idea how long it takes to find values on a game like this. 

Sorry if this is off topics but this guy is JinKazama and his account have been banned on so many time, he is the reason why big modded does not visit the site no more because that all he does is go to each Forum and spam BS,Also do not be fool by his other Account JuliaJulia2018 as well, i can tell when someone is spamming because they keep making the same mistaken, this Dude need to get an life or the moderster need to banned his IP for forever. I guess they like his foolish because he keep coming back, but his crap is killing the forum.

Just now, X-Fans said:

Sorry if this is off topics but this guy is JinKazama and his account have been banned on so many time, he is the reason why big modded does not visit the site no more because that all he does is go to each Forum and spam BS,Also do not be fool by his other Account JuliaJulia2018 as well, i can tell when someone is spamming because they keep making the same mistaken, this Dude need to get an life or the moderster need to banned his IP for forever. I guess they like his foolish because he keep coming back, but his crap is killing the forum.

Ah I see thanks for the info. I wonder why this guy wastes time doing this. ?

I've found the game can have 80 million values at one time that's quite alot and if you don't know the initial value of certain things then it can take quite an effort to find the right value. I've found a few things but that took quite alot of time.

1 hour ago, SealedNexus said:

I think he never checked the memory with cheatengine on doaxvv... truely millions of values and thousands of similar values.

That´s why i wonder how people found out the breast values for the existing table which got shared.

Anyway, i also would like to find values for belly, butt and such but i never saw so many values on a game with cheat engine... the last one was Tera and there weren´t soo many values.

When I was ripping the models with NinjaRipper I noticed that most of the girls share the same bodymesh.

In game they all look slightly different in body measures, but when I ripped a scene with several girls and opened it in Blender, every body was on T-Pose and they had all the exact same proportions (except for Honoka and Marie-Rose of course).

So maybe someone else noticed that and they got these values by swapping bewteen two girls and looking with values change, but stay the same id.

The slight differences in breast- and hip size are made with the rig and its bone scaling.

So for someone who wants to find these body measure values, this is my suggestion to go for.

6 minutes ago, knight77 said:

When I was ripping the models with NinjaRipper I noticed that most of the girls share the same bodymesh.

In game they all look slightly different in body measures, but when I ripped a scene with several girls and opened it in Blender, every body was on T-Pose and they had all the exact same proportions (except for Honoka and Marie-Rose of course).

So maybe someone else noticed that and they got these values by swapping bewteen two girls and looking with values change, but stay the same id.

The slight differences in breast- and hip size are made with the rig and its bone scaling.

So for someone who wants to find these body measure values, this is my suggestion to go for.

I've tried this. Still millions of values and different values for most of the girls. Even in episodes.

49 minutes ago, Validol25 said:

X-FANS, I ALREADY TOLD YOU ONCE THAT YOU STARTLE ME WITH LACK OF WISDOM. BUT MORE AND MORE YOU DO IT :frown:

YEA  JINKAZAMA HAS BEEN BANNED MANY-MANY TIMES (ALONG WITH IP). JIN KNOWS HOW TO CIRCUMVENT THESE PROHIBITIONS.
AND YOU DONT MAKE CLAIMS TO MODERATORS   THEY DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN. I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, BUT I WILL NOT WRITE ABOUT IT, BECAUSE YOU THEN MY ANSWER WILL NOT SEE.
UNLIKE YOU, THEY UNDERSTAND THAT VALIDOL25 IS MANY BETTER THAN JINKAZAMA.
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH JULIAJULIA2018 AND I DONT KNOW SOME JINKAZAMA THAT APPEARED HERE RECENTLY.

YOU DONT ASCRIBE TO ME SOME GOALS, I ONLY HAVING FUN, LIKE ALL YOU DID LAST YEARS.

I DONT HAVE RIGHT?

@Noice123 As for CE, I already wrote that you dont have to search everywhere, only in the memory area adjacent to the cell in which breastsize is stored. This search can be done quickly enough
OR ask Nepafu, let him give you lecture on how to work with CE

DOGCOOKIE I HAVE EVEN BETER  AND BIGGER

GRAND POLEDANCE 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngvUECjMK0U

pdd.thumb.png.08925ba3ae0f15558fdbbded1bf8f2f5.png

STILL SMALL ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE CORECTED

Okay if u are not JinKazama, then why do u say i have someone better when it link to JinKazama youtube channel U Not Fooling no one, U are annoying.

Ur Garbage is killing the Forum with ur trolling and spamming.No care about ur picture and gif, if it does not have nothing to do with the forum stop with the crap.

:edit: u posted this in the animation thread

2 hours ago, Noice123 said:

How are you editing the .DDS texture files?

First I extract them with resorep and then I edit them with Photoshop and an DDS plugin, which helps photoshot to open and save them correctly.

Especially the saving part is important! If you choose the wrong settings, the game will crash or it wont show the results right.

So dont change to many textures at once, because if your game crashes you wont know which one caused it!

7 hours ago, Gotta go fast said:

DOAX-VenusVacation_180401_220256.thumb.jpg.ec8226d0aefa436d822cd2abb23d237a.jpg

I got this but how do I get nipples and her hair. This is the black towel by the way.

From the low geometry in the background I would say you are playing on low graphic settings?

If so, my edits dont work. For low settings they use different textures.

21 minutes ago, knight77 said:

First I extract them with resorep and then I edit them with Photoshop and an DDS plugin, which helps photoshot to open and save them correctly.

Especially the saving part is important! If you choose the wrong settings, the game will crash or it wont show the results right.

So dont change to many textures at once, because if your game crashes you wont know which one caused it!

Yep figured it out. 

11 hours ago, Gotta go fast said:

DOAX-VenusVacation_180401_220256.thumb.jpg.ec8226d0aefa436d822cd2abb23d237a.jpg

I got this but how do I get nipples and her hair. This is the black towel by the way.

Play on max texture quality(the rest can stay low if you want) and deactivate only the mentioned shaders from previous pages. There are only 3 shaders you have to deactivate.