Introduce Yourself

2 hours ago, StudServiceSims said:

Hi guys! You can call me Maegan and I'm 21. I am a straight cisgender female, so I hope it's OK that I post in this section. I think it would be wonderful to get to know you all! I consider myself an ally to LGBTQI+ community, and I enjoy seeing all types of relationships portrayed, but I particularly enjoy male/male and content geared towards male/male. :heart:

Welcome Maegan <3 It's a pleasure to have you with us.

9 hours ago, StudServiceSims said:

Hi guys! You can call me Maegan and I'm 21. I am a straight cisgender female, so I hope it's OK that I post in this section. I think it would be wonderful to get to know you all! I consider myself an ally to LGBTQI+ community, and I enjoy seeing all types of relationships portrayed, but I particularly enjoy male/male and content geared towards male/male. :heart:

Welcome Maegan! I made this club with the idea of being fully accepting to anyone that wants to join, that includes heterosexual people. thanks for joining us here! :grin:

Edited by Guest
Forgot to include quote.

Hi everyone and nice to meet you, I'm Naked Kagura (or NK if you prefer) I'm a bit over 30 and I found this forum just looking for nude-mods of Senran Kagura on PC.

I also like sim-dating games (hentai and not), action games non-RPG and 2D point-and-click.

I'm not heterosexual, but I would like to understand how you call my sexual behaviors if they have a name. First of all I always respect and look for respect but...

during sex with women I love being submissive always every time.  Men attract me a lot less but when rarely  it happens I have no particular role with them.

I'm not so romantic, I prefer sensuality and I have some deep fetishes for some (female only) body parts. It's not  irrelevant at all ... really  :grin:

Now, my sexual behavior has a name? 

Edited by Guest

hello my name is Ingrid I am Afro  woman-transsexual lesbian of Brazilian, I am not fluent in English
I'm trying to learn the English language.
I met loverslab when researching "transsexual mods for Skyrim"
and since then I loved this site is very good full of tips and support helped me a lot to customize my skyrim perfectly the way I wanted

designer mangaka  (japanese drawing) game lover:heart:

Edited by ingridcelles
12 hours ago, Naked Kagura said:

Hi everyone and nice to meet you, I'm Naked Kagura (or NK if you prefer) I'm a bit over 30 and I found this forum just looking for nude-mods of Senran Kagura on PC.

I also like sim-dating games (hentai and not), action games non-RPG and 2D point-and-click.

I'm not heterosexual, but I would like to understand how you call my sexual behaviors if they have a name. First of all I always respect and look for respect but...

during sex with women I love being submissive always every time.  Men attract me a lot less but when rarely  it happens I have no particular role with them.

I'm not so romantic, I prefer sensuality and I have some deep fetishes for some (female only) body parts. It's not  irrelevant at all ... really  :grin:

Hello, welcome NK! I think maybe you would classify as aromantic bisexual? I'm still very new to a lot of these terms so I think someone else will have to tell you.

7 hours ago, ingridcelles said:

hello my name is Ingrid I am Afro  woman-transsexual lesbian of Brazilian, I am not fluent in English
I'm trying to learn the English language.
I met loverslab when researching "transsexual mods for Skyrim"
and since then I loved this site is very good full of tips and support helped me a lot to customize my skyrim perfectly the way I wanted

designer mangaka  (japanese drawing) game lover:heart:

Welcome Ingrid. Your English is pretty good based on this post! :blush:

14 hours ago, Naked Kagura said:

Hi and welcome! If you say you're not particularly romantiic, do you mean like you have no interest in a long-term committed relationship? If so, I think aromantic bisexual with hetero-bias is probably the most accurate description. What role you take on doesn't influence this. Either way happy to see more people here!

2 hours ago, Hannahavok said:

Hi and welcome! If you say you're not particularly romantiic, do you mean like you have no interest in a long-term committed relationship? If so, I think aromantic bisexual with hetero-bias is probably the most accurate description. What role you take on doesn't influence this. Either way happy to see more people here!

Pretty simple then, aromantic-bisexual with penchant for hetero... that make sense, nice and fair.  Thank you. 

And renew my welcome to everyone  :heart:

Yow ho!
I'm a 28-year-old polysexual Latina in a lesbian relationship with an Afro-Jamaican. We're open-minded when it comes to sex /w gay friends.

Occasionally I chaturbate /w a lover gyal on LoversLab, it's worth it. Moreover, I'm the mother of a little dreadlock bwoy, my precious. Cha!

Cum-ba-yah, bearbees!  :banana:

Welcome to the club Jazzman! :grin: Good to see more people joining.

---

I'm surprised & happy to see members coming in pretty much daily now! I hope that this place becomes a little more lively with posts and threads. Don't hesitate to share your thoughts in any of the created threads. Start your own if you feel it's necessary! Hannahavok posted some pics of his Skyrim characters, don't leave him hangin'!

Edited by Guest

Hi Folks!

Thank you for this Club. My RL Name is Andrea, I'm a mid 40s old/young lesbian from germany, who discovered Transgender girls be gorgeous too. I think it doesn't matter who or what you love, because it only counts the person you feel something for. My interests are Computer RP-Games, collecting music from the last 5 Decades, Drow and Succubi. My actual game is Skyrim and i play it with many Mods from here, mainly with F/F and F/Futa oriented content.

Mainly I signed in here, to watch and comment on Images and occasionally contribute my 2 cents, because my english is not the best

LG Zilvradrow

1 hour ago, zilvradrow said:

Hi Folks!

Thank you for this Club. My RL Name is Andrea, I'm a mid 40s old/young lesbian from germany, who discovered Transgender girls be gorgeous too. I think it doesn't matter who or what you love, because it only counts the person you feel something for. My interests are Computer RP-Games, collecting music from the last 5 Decades, Drow and Succubi. My actual game is Skyrim and i play it with many Mods from here, mainly with F/F and F/Futa oriented content.

Mainly I signed in here, to watch and comment on Images and occasionally contribute my 2 cents, because my english is not the best

LG Zilvradrow

Couldn't have said it better :) .. Your English is perfect...  Welcome around Andrea!

5 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

Hi Folks!

LG Zilvradrow

I agree 100% with AfterLife. Your English is very good. I wouldn't even question it if you said you were from an English-speaking country. Welcome to the club zilvradrow!

Thank you, AfterLife and craftyplumbob and for your friendly welcome.

Well, I'm using a little help from Google, to be honest. The grammar makes some problems, but i try to work without a translator. I'm not the youngest anymore, but it is to be good, to refresh it ;) 

Edited by zilvradrow

Hi! You can all just call me Vulcan and I'm a bisexual cis female. I'm 21 and I really like star trek. I'm also in college studying biology and stressing myself lol. I'm not a modder but i mainly use mods on the Sims 4. I really appreciate this club cause I'm glad there's a way our community can connect with one another. 

2 hours ago, vulcanbooty said:

Hi! You can all just call me Vulcan and I'm a bisexual cis female. I'm 21 and I really like star trek. I'm also in college studying biology and stressing myself lol. I'm not a modder but i mainly use mods on the Sims 4. I really appreciate this club cause I'm glad there's a way our community can connect with one another. 

Welcome Vulcan! :grin: And I agree, it's nice to actually be able to see the community, felt like everyone was kind of disjointed before.

9 hours ago, vulcanbooty said:

Hello and welcome Vulcan. I am pleased to meet you.

11 hours ago, deathbywesker said:

Hey all, you guys and gals can call me deathbywesker and I'm just a 23 year old a gaymer who's obsessed with Gladio and other gaming beefcakes. Btw, I just barely found this community/club and thank you craftyplumbob for creating it.  

Good to see you here <33

13 hours ago, deathbywesker said:

Hey all, you guys and gals can call me deathbywesker and I'm just a 23 year old a gaymer who's obsessed with Gladio and other gaming beefcakes. Btw, I just barely found this community/club and thank you craftyplumbob for creating it.  

Welcome! Glad we have a place for all of us to gather! :blush:

"deathbywesker" Huh? You a Resi fan too?