Introduce Yourself

11 hours ago, craftyplumbob said:

Welcome! Glad we have a place for all of us to gather! :blush:

"deathbywesker" Huh? You a Resi fan too?

Yup, although I haven't played every title in the series, but I still enjoy it nontheless. The same goes for the Zelda and "Final" Fantasy games. :grin:

8 hours ago, deathbywesker said:

Yup, although I haven't played every title in the series, but I still enjoy it nontheless. The same goes for the Zelda and "Final" Fantasy games. :grin:

Same here, I've been playing the classic games for the first time recently. (Not nearly as scary as when I was younger, the models are sometimes hilarious.)

Never played a Zelda game, but I own the latest FF game. Haven't played much of it yet. However, Gladiolus is my husband. :heart:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Nat; a cisgender, heterosexual female 20\21 year old. I enjoy playing as a gay male warlord named Cnut, that's why I joined this club. Also because I respect and encourage the LGBTQ community and it's people. 20160619231100_1.jpg.ccff82cc92f78ee8b038ba53349ac535.jpg

14 hours ago, Cnut Longword said:

Hi, I'm Nat; a cisgender, heterosexual female 20\21 year old. I enjoy playing as a gay male warlord named Cnut, that's why I joined this club. Also because I respect and encourage the LGBTQ community and it's people. 20160619231100_1.jpg.ccff82cc92f78ee8b038ba53349ac535.jpg

Welcome to the club Cnut :smile: It's a pleasure to have you with us.

On 2/15/2018 at 10:32 AM, Cnut Longword said:

Welcome Cnut! Glad to have ya! :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, CaddyShack2747 said:

Late intro but hi everyone! You can call me Caddy, I'm a 22 yr old gaymer who loves me some Sims, as well as yaoi! You can also kinda consider me a weeb who also loves cats and good food! :tongue:

Hello Caddy! A late intro is better than none at all. Welcome! :blush:

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone. I'm a 32 year old cisgender woman, and you can definitely consider me a lesbian. Videogames and tech are all my life. These things and my girlfriend are what makes me wake up from the bed every morning with a purpose.

Thank you for this Club.

15 hours ago, BrokenShadow said:

Hello everyone. I'm a 32 year old cisgender woman, and you can definitely consider me a lesbian. Videogames and tech are all my life. These things and my girlfriend are what makes me wake up from the bed every morning with a purpose.

Thank you for this Club.

Hey! Welcome around my friend.. It's good to have you with us!

• 1 month later...

Like Hi everyone.

I recently "came back" to LL after a discussion with a friend about Skyrim Special Edition. Turns out a lot of mods have been ported/ updated, so I am about to do a playthrough with the (for me) new version *squeeee*

Anyway, I am 48yo (almost 49), from The Netherlands and a gay male.

I have dabbled a tiny bit in modding for Skyrim, including a gay quest mod, which I am currently (trying) to update to Skyrim SE. Apart from Skyrim, I am very active on Second Life, where I DJ (tech-, vocal and psy-trance), party and hang out with friends from all over the world.

Glad to see a LGBT community here on LL.

Anything else you want to know, just ask!

- Moo.

2 hours ago, Vachnic said:

Like Hi everyone.

I recently "came back" to LL after a discussion with a friend about Skyrim Special Edition. Turns out a lot of mods have been ported/ updated, so I am about to do a playthrough with the (for me) new version *squeeee*

Anyway, I am 48yo (almost 49), from The Netherlands and a gay male.

I have dabbled a tiny bit in modding for Skyrim, including a gay quest mod, which I am currently (trying) to update to Skyrim SE. Apart from Skyrim, I am very active on Second Life, where I DJ (tech-, vocal and psy-trance), party and hang out with friends from all over the world.

Glad to see a LGBT community here on LL.

Anything else you want to know, just ask!

- Moo.

yeah SL meets Skyrim.... I'm liking that. Shame City is greeting you. I'm such happy to see You here.

ork37.png

ork38.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 6:28 PM, Vachnic said:

So... a gratuitous plug here, but I have updated my gay quest mod Cocksmen Village for Skyrim Special Edition. If anyone wants to give it a try ;)

Thx. Just one more notch on how close I'm coming to trying SSE for pc. These mods are the reason why I play Skyrim on the pc anyway. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm a 20 year old bisexual (although I tend to lean a little more towards guys) male from Greece and you can call me KissMyAxe87 (I plan on changing the name once I come up with something better. I originally made this account just so I can download some wickedwhims animations for the sims and then delete it later, which is why I picked a totally random name like that, but I ended up liking this online community as a whole so I decided to try to be a little more social and thus kept this account). I currently play games like the sims 4, need for speed and diablo 3, but I would love some suggestions on what game to play next. I'm also a HUGE geek who loves all things superhero, anime and star wars. I also like to read stuff, for example: the percy jackson series and the mortal instruments series (I would also love some book recommendations as well). I'm also a horror movie enthusiast and art lover. I look forward to getting to know all of you!
Sorry for the looong introduction lol

3 hours ago, KissMyAxe87 said:

Hi everyone! I'm a 20 year old bisexual (although I tend to lean a little more towards guys) male from Greece and you can call me KissMyAxe87 (I plan on changing the name once I come up with something better. I originally made this account just so I can download some wickedwhims animations for the sims and then delete it later, which is why I picked a totally random name like that, but I ended up liking this online community as a whole so I decided to try to be a little more social and thus kept this account). I currently play games like the sims 4, need for speed and diablo 3, but I would love some suggestions on what game to play next. I'm also a HUGE geek who loves all things superhero (marvel 4 life!), anime and star wars (I may or may not have a slight obsession with darth vader lol). I also like to read stuff, for example: the percy jackson series and the mortal instruments series (I would also love some book reccomendations as well). I'm also a horror movie enthusiast and art lover. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hey! Welcome around friend.. It's a pleasure having you here.. I highly recommend you play Fallout 4 or The Elder Scrolls Skyrim if you haven't already! Especially Fallout 4, i've been hooked for a while, that game is very addictive lol. 

3 hours ago, KissMyAxe87 said:

Hi everyone! I'm a 20 year old bisexual (although I tend to lean a little more towards guys) male from Greece and you can call me KissMyAxe87 (I plan on changing the name once I come up with something better. I originally made this account just so I can download some wickedwhims animations for the sims and then delete it later, which is why I picked a totally random name like that, but I ended up liking this online community as a whole so I decided to try to be a little more social and thus kept this account). I currently play games like the sims 4, need for speed and diablo 3, but I would love some suggestions on what game to play next. I'm also a HUGE geek who loves all things superhero (marvel 4 life!), anime and star wars (I may or may not have a slight obsession with darth vader lol). I also like to read stuff, for example: the percy jackson series and the mortal instruments series (I would also love some book reccomendations as well). I'm also a horror movie enthusiast and art lover. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Welcome aboard! WW sure is a great excuse to get an account here! ;)

11 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

Hey! Welcome around friend.. It's a pleasure having you here.. I highly recommend you play Fallout 4 or The Elder Scrolls Skyrim if you haven't already! Especially Fallout 4, i've been hooked for a while, that game is very addictive lol. 

Thanks for the welcome, and for the great recommendations. Both games seem pretty fun so I'll definitely give them a shot. Thanks again !

12 hours ago, CaddyShack2747 said:

Welcome aboard! WW sure is a great excuse to get an account here! ;)

At first, I only made this account so I could download a few animations and then delete it later. But like I said in that long ass intro, I actually ended up liking this community. The people here are, for the most part, pretty nice and helpful. Even to people who don't have english as their first language, like me. Thanks for the welcome !

• 1 month later...