Introduce Yourself

2 hours ago, nbeydon10 said:

Hello ?, I'm Nor a guy and bisexual from France, 23 year old. I love crossdressing, anime and piano. Actually I'm starting my first Fallout 4 playthrought ?

Hey! Welcome around my friend.. It's a pleasure to have you here. Fallout 4 is an amazing game! You're gonna have so much fun.. .Cheers! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uh hi, my name is Kim and I'm 19

Recently unsure about my identity, i don't really have anyone to talk to about this kind of thing and figured maybe this is a good place to go? I think I'm non-binary, but I don't really understand any of this stuff. I enjoy appearing androgynous and having people be unsure of what my sex is. I enjoy being masculine and feminine simultaneously.

So uh, hi  

Hello! I’m ThePotfairy. I’m 26 years old and I identify as a genderfluid pansexual (If you want pronouns I accept he/she/her/him/shim/sher). Hobbies are drawing, creating art, Roleplaying, gaming, and now modding(I’m still new to modding). I’m also an art student studying animation/Concept art and I tend to over lewd my moddable game (male and female. hehe) like skyrim and my fallout nv and 4. I also play other games like WoW, Overwatch, Spyro (classic and reignited) and so forth. Nice to meet you all. ❤️

35 minutes ago, faeriewashingup said:

Uh hi, my name is Kim and I'm 19

Recently unsure about my identity, i don't really have anyone to talk to about this kind of thing and figured maybe this is a good place to go? I think I'm non-binary, but I don't really understand any of this stuff. I enjoy appearing androgynous and having people be unsure of what my sex is. I enjoy being masculine and feminine simultaneously.

So uh, hi  

12 minutes ago, Thepotfairy said:

Hello! I’m ThePotfairy. I’m 26 years old and I identify as a genderfluid pansexual (If you want pronouns I accept he/she/her/him/shim/sher). Hobbies are drawing, creating art, Roleplaying, gaming, and now modding(I’m still new to modding). I’m also an art student studying animation/Concept art and I tend to over lewd my moddable game (male and female. hehe) like skyrim and my fallout nv and 4. I also play other games like WoW, Overwatch, Spyro (classic and reignited) and so forth. Nice to meet you all. ❤️

Welcome around, it's a pleasure to have you here! :)

11 hours ago, faeriewashingup said:

Hey, thank you. Looking forward to making some friends.

Do you guys have a discord or something or is it mostly kept to the forums?

Sadly we've not started a discord of our own.. it's mostly here, despite how inactive this place is new people do drop by every now and then. 

• 3 months later...

Since I’m a LONG way away from it being my legal name, I guess it’s safe to say my name is Ashley and I’m a trans girl in

the early stages of transitioning.

Sexually, I’m bi.

Romantically, I’m a lesbian. If that makes any sense.

I’m willing to sleep with a man... but when it comes to long term relationships and possibly getting married, I prefer other women.

Hello, i'm Tabris and i'm a trans woman still pre-transition (and in the closet) from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I'm 31, pansexual and polyamorous. I'm curious about this community and LoversLab in general. I'm not really into adult mods but i've been told i can find a community that is more welcoming to LGBT people and to left-wing stances over here in LoversLab. Sad to know there is no Discord for this group yet.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Heyo. I'm D.D. and I consider myself transmasculine genderqueer and gay (for men). I'm pretty effeminate but most people think I'm a guy regardless so it works out. I love character-based screenarchery, making art / music / writing / stories, and creepy stuff. I'm currently involved with Skyrim and The Sims 4 but I plan on doing Fallout 4 stuff pretty soon too. Glad to see an LGBTQ+ community here ^_^

• 2 months later...

im elliott, a transmasc gendervoid person (ey/em or they/them) and i'm a gray-biromantic asexual in my late 20s. i'm a shy, nervous loser and probably won't do much talking here, just lurking in sims and skyrim discussions. nice to meet you all!

(edited for typos, whoops)

hi, i go by moon & i'm a cis lesbian! i go by she/her, but they/them is okay too. i'm 18, and i like paleontology, gaming, and making art. i'm here on loverslab for sims 4 content :) all of my households are wlw... lets go lesbians lets go

• 3 weeks later...

HI, I Gamemaster of Sims 4 Reality TV. I am part of the LGBT world and would not rather say my age cause I feel old when I do. As part of my introduction, I figured I may as well share my goal.
I started a project I call Sims 4 Reality Tv, Where I want to create reality shows, but in the Sims 4. A show with two versions. A SFW version with all the adult content removed. Then the NSFW version. This show is something I have wanted to make for a long time now after streaming to some friend on discord me doing this type of game with them voting out the contestants.

Here is the Page for the Promo stuff I have already done.

As anyone who may read this post on the page about the show. I have put in quite a bit of effort, and I want to keep it going as I go forward with this project.

I am open to all forms of replies.  Here their or in my inbox. I hope to hear from people soon. 

THank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'm ChocoBetty from Germany and most people just call me "Betty". Without giving away my age I feel like a senior in this group from what I have seen so far. Not to mention that I have been using my nick online for about 22 years now. I identify as bisexual and am cisgender but am wondering if that's it in a way. I think that a lot in life is changing as we get older (can't get younger, can we?). So much is fluid - one day I'm a 2 on the Kinsey scale and on another day a 4.

Oh, and this is my very first entry in this forum in general and of course also the first one in this group.

I started out with "The Sims 2" about 15 years ago from an OnlineRPG where I recreated characters first like another gal from the forum we were writing in. And I stuck with the Sims. When I signed up here on Wednesday it was the first time that started to download CC or use a mod on "The Sims 4".

Oh yes, and I have been known to be a bit chatty. Sorry, but there is always so much going on in my head!

• 3 months later...

Greetings folx!

My name is Pat, I'm 32 and male-bodied, with my pronouns being he/they.  Married to a woman, but as bisexual as a guy can be.  While I'm pretty masc presenting and generally identify as male, androgyny becomes me.  I'm a fitness professional and an actor, though some of you may be more familiar with my work on the nexus as a mod author and musician.  

My two biggest mods are 'Diversity - A Character Overhaul' for Skyrim SE, and 'Faded Glory - A Post-Apocalyptic Soundscape' for Fallout 4.  Check them out if you haven't already!

Never thought I'd find myself interacting a lot of LoversLab, but I needed a kinky social network to fill the void after I chose to delete my fetlife account.

Shoot me a line if you want to talk art, music, or polyamory.  I'd love to meet new friends and see how everyone's been faring since the pandemic.

-Pat

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...